Florian Park Conference & Event Center

Germantown, WI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Florian Park Conference & Event Center

A BALLROOM IN GERMANTOWN, WI

Florian Park Conference & Event Center in Germantown, Wisconsin is the perfect venue for couples who are looking to host both their ceremony and reception at the same location, offering their signature "indoor elegance...outdoor ambiance"

The grounds are amazing and offer waterfront and tree-lined views in every direction. You have your choice of an outdoor ceremony in one of several popular spots at Florian Park Conference & Event Center:

Willow Gardens.This is a waterfront garden that's ideal for an outdoor ceremony. Exchange vows surrounded by your guests either beneath a willow tree or under a gazebo. A nearby pond and fountain, along with a serene path, are picturesque locations for photos.

Indoors you'll find event spaces that can be arranged for your reception needs, everything from hors d’oeuvres and cocktail hour to buffets and plated dinners.

Caesar's Ballroom. This is a bright and elegant space that can be divided into two sections. Specialty uplighting and floor monograms can give either ballroom a custom look for your event. When divided, Caesar I seats 125 and Caesar II seats 275, while together up to 425 guests can be accommodated.

Willow View Room. Commonly used for cocktail hour before dinner, the Willow View Room leads out onto the patio and overlooks Willow Garden.

Venue rental at Florian Park Conference & Event Center includes a dedicated event coordinator to assist couples in every phase of their ceremony and reception planning. You have seven hours of event time and an extra 30-minute grace period to clear the venue.

Room rental includes setup and cleanup of tables and chairs. The necessary tables, chairs and place settings (china, glassware and flatware) are also included. Black or white floor-length tablecloths, black or white napkins and black chair covers with coordinating white bands are also part of the room rental. Four skirted tables will be set up for your cake, placecards, guestbook and gifts.

Up to 20 guests may be seated on the stage and riser platform set up for the head table and a dance floor is built in to the ballroom for convenience. Included in the gazebo rental are 150 folding chairs, and more chairs may be rented for larger groups.

All catering and beverage service must be provided by the Florian Park Conference & Event Center with the exception of wedding cakes. Meals for children and for guests with dietary restrictions can also be arranged.

The Florian Conference & Event Center is located adjacent to Country Inn & Suites, a hotel with accommodations for your wedding guests. Room blocks and special rates are available for weddings held at Florian Park. Other convenient perks offered to couples include the following:

• Covered porte cochere for guests
  • Full service bar in each banquet space
  • Private bridal suite with bathroom
  • Private grooms suite with TV
  • Bridal fairs for menu tasting and meeting preferred vendors

Indoor Elegance...Outdoor Ambiance

Florian Park Conference & Event Center is one of South Eastern Wisconsin’s newest premier, upscale event venues. With rooms to accommodate an intimate gathering of 30, up to groups of 425, whether you’re planning a business meeting, holiday party, class reunion, or wedding ceremony & reception, we think you’ll find Florian Park’s “indoor elegance & outdoor ambiance” to be the perfect setting for your event!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

N111 W18611 Mequon Rd., Germantown, WI (262) 257-9181

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jocelyn R

We couldn't have asked for a better place to host our wedding ceremony and reception! Everything was perfect, from the beauty and cleanliness of the venue to the amazing staff that worked so hard to prepare everything! We received so many compliments from our guests about the... Read More venue, the food, and the helpful, friendly staff. I highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Robert M

Florian Park is a phenomenal place to hold your reception/event. Lead by Danielle and Stephanie, the planning, organization, and execution was outstanding for our event in July. We could not have been happier, it was a flawless event. Every moment, every detail, was planned for... Read More and carried out with ease. Danielle and Stephanie both gave us peace of mind that they would take care of everything, and they did. The Florian Park staff was courteous and respectful to all of the guests to our event. If there is one thing the Florian Park needs to work on, it is name recognition. Known as "The Old Quilted Bear" location, it is difficult to reference people to it without using that reference. Exceptional job to the entire staff at Florian Park. I would gladly attend or host another event here. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kate Y

We had both ceremony and reception at Florian in July of 2017. Stephanie and Danielle were both great to work with. They do a fabulous job coordinating with all of the vendors and in-house staff to make sure the pressure is off of the couple. I didn't think about one detail once... Read More it started. It was about as stress-free as I imagine a wedding could be...everything in one spot, and it flowed beautifully for our guests from ceremony in the gazebo, to cocktail hour on the patio to the dinner and dance in the ballroom. The grounds were immaculate and the plantings are gorgeous. There are so many cool and unique areas there to take pictures that there is no need to go elsewhere: pond, willow tree, gazebo, water fall, terrace and steps. I truly couldn't be any happier with how the day went. :)

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Deanna N

Having our wedding reception at Florian Park was an excellent decision. Danielle made the process easy and told us exactly what we needed to do and when. She was responsive to all questions, attentive, friendly, and thoughtful. The staff we met the day of the wedding were all... Read More fantastic too. The food and drinks were delicious! The atmosphere is also excellent. It accommodated our size of 196 perfectly with room to spare and plenty of space to move. Beautiful bride and groom room, effective venue layout, and beautiful decor. The location was perfect for our families too and it is SO convenient being next door to country inn and suites. We had the best night of our life and a lot of that is due to Florian!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mary W

We just got married at Florian Park on September 30, 2017 and the day could not have gone any better. It was beyond AMAZING!!!! Stephanie was absolutely outstanding in making sure that everything was flawless. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful by the gazebo and the reception... Read More was fantastic! We had so many compliments on the food, setup and Stephanie!!! We would not change on thing! Thank you Florian Park and Stephanie for making our wedding the best day or our lives! Frank and Mary ♥

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alexis H

My wedding was 8/19 and I have nothing but positive things to say about the venue and staff. Stephanie, the venue's event planner was knowledgeable, accommodating and truly available during the entire process. The food was great, the space is scenic and beautiful. And everything... Read More went smoothly. I was even able to decorate the day before my event because another event wasn't scheduled, which lightened the load on the actual wedding day. It's more on the expensive side, but you really get your money's worth!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Taylor H

Florian was our top choice for a venue for the majority of our venue search, and mainly because of Danielle. She responded to every question quickly, took the time to make sure we had answers and options that suited us and our budget, and went above and beyond with her service.... Read More The grounds are beautiful, the ballroom is gorgeous, and the amenities (including, but not limited to uplighting, a bride suite, groom suite, and BEER TAP!! How fun!) are unbeatable. We recently learned that due to family preference, we need to move our wedding location to a different region of the state, but if that was not the case, we would have booked here in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a place that makes you feel truly valued, this is it.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kirsten R

I could not have asked for a better reception venue. The venue itself is beautiful; there are many rooms available to rent. I specifically loved the bridal suite. It was so nice to have a private bathroom for the bridal party to use as well as to keep valuables locked up in one... Read More area. The outdoor area was beautiful; we took pictures near the gazebo and the tree behind the pond. We brought bean bag toss for our guests, which they really enjoyed. Stephanie and Danielle, the event planners, were so wonderful. I am definitely a planner and wanted every detail confirmed before the big day. They always had answers to my questions and responded to me promptly. On our wedding day, they made sure everything ran smoothly and communicated very well with the DJ. The bartenders and waiters on the were all very helpful and friendly as well, and the food was SO good. I am so thankful we booked with Florian Park. They made my wedding reception worry-free and so much fun. Our reception was perfect and we have the staff at Florian Park to thank for that!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jen C

I highly recommend Florian Park! Everything was perfect! The food was fabulous, the location beautiful, and the staff was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Katie O

We had our wedding at Florian Park and it was everything we wanted! We loved the layout of the venue; it had a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony (with an indoor back up), a room for cocktail hour where guests could also be outside on the patio, and then a separate room... Read More for the reception. It really seemed to help the whole day flow! The coordinator, Stephanie, was so amazing to work with and it is obvious that she loves her job. Throughout our whole experience, she was quick to respond to any of our questions, attentive to all the details of our day, and just on top of everything. She did everything she possibly could to make sure that our day was nothing short of amazing! The food there was delicious and the portions were extremely generous...we received so many compliments from our guests on it! If we could do the whole day over again, we wouldn't change a thing! HIGHLY recommend this venue! :)

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Katie H

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue to host our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at! As soon as we toured Florian Park, we fell in love with it and knew it was the perfect place! It's such a beautiful space, and it really doesn't take a lot to dress it... Read More up. Our ceremony took place outside, and it's just as beautiful. Stephanie was AMAZING to work with. She is the most organized and kind person to work with, and we are so grateful for her! She made sure everything went smoothly not only on our wedding day, but in the months leading up to our wedding. We have received so many compliments about our venue and the food! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Florian Park, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nicole F

My husband and I had a hard time trying to find the perfect place to get married at. We came across Florian Park on a whim and had to check it out. Immediately after pulling in we knew this was going to be the place. Kelley was our initial coordinator and was great! We had our... Read More wedding and the reception at Florian Park and I can only say outstanding things about it! Every single person we came in contact with, especially Stephanie, were absolutely amazing! They were accommodating in every way through our wedding planning process! We received so many compliments on the atmosphere, the food, and the staff. The food was to die for and the ambiance was wonderful! I'd highly recommend Florian Park to anyone. Thank you for such an unforgettable night!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED and EXTREMELY HAPPY are the words that I would use to describe my experience with Florian Park! Stephanie and Team Florian did an outstanding job in helping us achieve all our wants and dreams for our daughter's wedding reception. Stephanie was so great to... Read More work with as our event planner. She offered such great insight on room set-up, lighting options, and linen choices. We also were so happy with the food that was prepared by their chef. We picked 6 different appetizers to be served and our quests totally enjoyed the dessert tower that had over 9 different choices of sweets. The menu is fantastic. Because Stephanie and the wait staff ran the night so beautifully, we were COMPLETELY stress free. We couldn't be happier with how the night went. Our friends are still commenting on how tasty the food was! You seriously have to check this place out! Best news for me is that I have three more children of marrying age and you can bet that Florian Park will be the first call i make should we need to plan a wedding again. So many options there and such amazing staff. Truly a win-win situation!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle T

I can not say enough about Kelley and everyone at the Florian. I am so happy that we chose to have our Wedding Reception here! Kelley went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our Wedding. She was there every step of the way. She would periodically check in on me... Read More to see if I was doing ok, if I needed anything, had any questions, etc. If I ever had a problem or questions I could always come to her and she would be more than willing to help me out in the best way possible. The food was out of this world. 2 months later and I still have people telling me how good the food was, and how much fun they had and how they loved our venue. They let me set up all my tables with all of my wedding center pieces that I made myself and the room was gorgeous. I can't really even think of any problems that occurred that day. If there was, Kelley was right on top of it and took care of them and I probably never even noticed. I highly recommend the Florian to anyone who is thinking of having their wedding there! Such a great place! We had so much fun and it went by so fast, but it was a great day! Wish I could go back and enjoy one more time!

Beautiful and Memorable!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 April S

Florian Park, Kelley (Coordinator) specifically, accommodated every wedding need and want. The food was exceptional, the decor was exquisite, the scenery was beautiful and the options were endless. A truly perfect place to throw a party, big or small. Kelley went above and... Read More beyond to help us make our day perfect. She knew what options to give, and helped make really hard decisions easy. She was always in close contact with me and an email or call was always answered immediately. We would not have done it any other way or hosted our wedding day any where else! Simply amazing! Thanks to everyone over there for making the day one of a kind!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Sam G

Where do I begin with Florian Park? There really aren’t enough words to describe how INCREDIBLEY AWESOME our experience was from beginning to end. I’m an event coordinator by trade, so I obviously have high expectations when planning events and our wedding day wasn’t going to be... Read More any different; however, I quickly learned after working with Kelley, the event coordinator at Florian Park, that I was actually going to be able to shut off my event coordinator mind and enjoy the planning process because she was on top of everything! First, let me quickly review the venue and location. The venue is gorgeous. They did an incredible job with the remodel and the cocktail hour space and the main ballroom are both fabulous. And the outdoor space – it’s BEAUTIFUL! We lucked out and had the most amazing weather, so it was really, really picturesque! I loved seeing on social media our guests posting pictures out by the pond and others commenting, “Where are you? It looks gorgeous wherever you’re at!” Well, that was the truth! Second, the food – the FOOD!!! Although I didn’t get to eat nearly as much as I had hoped, our guests are STILL talking about the food. I’ve never heard so many comments at an event about how incredible the food was. We did a custom menu of all of our favorite foods and the chef at the Florian delivered and then some! The way they coordinated/decorated our dinner stations was even better than I had imagined. Finally, and what I think is the most critical part of any event is the venue staff you must work with during the planning process. Kelley is a phenomenal event coordinator and is so great at her job!! Seriously, you rely so heavily on the venue staff to ensure that your event goes off without a hitch – Kelley went far beyond that! She was so timely with her responses, she is extremely detailed and is so upbeat and positive. Trust me, you don’t find those qualities in every event coordinator you work with! All of the staff at Florian Park, from Chef to the AV tech to the bartenders provided outstanding service. Overall, I’d highly recommend Florian Park to any bride or any meeting planner looking for a space to host their next event. Keep up the great work!!

Florian Park

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Kristin C

We got married here about a month ago, and it was perfect. We don't think anything could have gone better. Every guest in attendance said it was the best wedding they've been to. The staff was incredibly helpful and polite, the space looked beautiful, and the wedding coordinator... Read More did an amazing job making everything run smoothly. It got pricey with everything, but was completely worth it. We're so glad we had our wedding at Florian Park!!!

Wedding bliss

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Rachael D

Florian Park was an amazing venue for our wedding. I couldn't believe how beautifully it was layed out for our wonderful evening. Kelley the event coordinator was there every step of the way to help whenever needed. She did a great job of offering her assistance and always... Read More having a smile on. Kelley had a timeline layed out for us and made sure it was executed as best anyone could with such a large wedding. The food was absolutely amazing. We did the buffet style. All of the workers were wonderfully helpful in every part. There are always a few hiccups in every wedding but they were quickly put to rest and were very very minor. I would highly suggest this venue to anyone out there starting to plan a wedding etc.

Marissa B.

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Marissa B

I am THRILLED with the service the Florian Park gave to me, as well as my sister and my mom. I attended the Florian Park Bridal show and was amazed by everything the Florian provided. Both Kelly and Patricia were extremely accommodating to our family due to our dietary... Read More restrictions. Kelly and Patricia made me feel as though I was the queen. The landscape of the Florian is breathtaking, too. I am beyond excited to have the wedding reception at the Florian!!