Central Florida's Premier Candy Buffet Provider!

Whether you are celebrating a wedding,shower or any event Florida Candy Buffets provide a fun, joyful and interactive experience for your guests.Candy buffets are a beautiful,decadent, visual treat for adults and kids alike! Call us today at (407)529-5880 and let us bring your vision to life!

Candy Bars

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Central Florida, FL (407) 529-5880

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Amanda R

Farida is one of the most creative people in the wedding industry that I have ever seen. My mom and I feel in love with her work over Facebook. She was constantly sending my her videos and photos of candy buffets she has done throughout Florida. So when we contacted her, we knew... Read More we were going to get a great piece for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, sweet and very accommodating to all of my mothers big ideas. She worked personal with all the vendors outside of her own work and made sure she'd have everything she needed so that we didn't have to take extra steps. Farida delivered the most beautiful candy buffets I've ever seen. All of my wedding guests were raving about it, how beautiful and how delicious. We ordered enough candy and desserts for 150 people and I only had about 120 people and everything was gone!! It was amazing and I can't thank Farida enough for something so special.

2018-04-17T22:57:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Amanda! You and Denise were such a pleasure to work with and I hope we get to work together again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Lisa C

Farida did an amazing candy buffet for my daughters wedding last Friday. She matched all the candy with her Tiffany blue theme. Her customer service was outstanding. Her staff that put it all together was very kInd. She even packed the leftover candy in bags for us. If you want... Read More the best, hire Farida!!! Thank you for making my daughters wedding even better!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Danielle S

Florida Candy Buffets exceeded all of my expectations, and then some. Talk about a show stopper! My guests went completely nuts over how beautiful the display was to how delicious the desserts and candy were. On a scale of 1-10, Florida Candy Buffets is a 20. Farida was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her and her team for your upcoming events.

2018-04-11T17:52:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle!!! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Lauren G

Farida is amazing! She made everything so easy - from picking out the candy and dessert options to designing the table. I didn't have to worry once. The tables that Farida designs are literally a work of art - absolutely stunning, gorgeous and a definite show stopper. I received... Read More so many compliments from our wedding guests on how delicious and fun the candies and desserts were! I absolutely loved the rock candy chandelier, as well. Leading up until the wedding, any time I had a question, I would reach out to Farida and she was always extremely responsive. I highly recommend using her services for your next big event!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Brittany L

Farida at the Florida Candy Buffet was one of the first vendors we booked and I don't regret it for a second. She simply has a way of working her magic with her own personal vision to make what surely was the highlight at our wedding. All the candy was gone at the end of the... Read More night, our guests kept raving about our custom made adventure/UP themed wedding. Thank you Farida for a PERFECT way to end our night! Do yourself a favor and HIRE FCB!

2018-03-12T11:18:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Brittany! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Caitlyn C

Working with Farida and Florida Candy Buffets was a dream come true! We used their services for a Donut Wall at our reception. It was a HUGE hit! It looked beautiful and guests loved the donuts! Farida was always quick to respond to emails and was so accommodating throughout the... Read More entire process. If you're looking to add some delicious flair to your wedding day look no further!

2018-02-26T16:49:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caitlyn ! We're thrilled that the Donut Wall was a hit!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 alecia r

Farida was AMAZING! !! Courteous, professional and gave every attention to detail. She helped to make my fairytale come true. Everyone raved about our desert buffet.. Thank you so much !

2018-02-08T13:23:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Alecia! I'm so happy that you loved everything!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Cybelle G

Amazing vendor! They make your dreams comes true!!!

2018-01-13T18:24:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marietta G

Florida Candy Buffets is one of the Best vendors in Central Florida. I loved working with Farida and the entire team. You can't go wrong here...her candy displays not only taste delicious but also look great! Thank you Farida for making my wedding a dream come true!

2017-10-31T20:28:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy that you loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nathalia B

Farida is wonderful and her team does amazing jobs! You can't go wrong here!

2017-10-30T21:28:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsea V

All I have to say is WOW! The donut wall was a huge success for the guest and the dessert table was beautiful!!! Went beyond my expectation when they put our monogram all over the oreos! Have never seen anything like that before! Ladies you need them for your event, it's a WOW... Read More factor and who doesn't want that?

2017-10-30T19:51:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsea! We're so glad you loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michael S

Farida is one of the BEST vendors in Orlando. Her creativity and attention to detail impresses and you can't go wrong with her expertise. You will love working with her and her entire team and will value the memories.

2017-10-30T19:51:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michael!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica K

We absolutely loved working with Farida and Florida Candy Buffets for our wedding! They made it super easy for us to select our candy/sweets and they did an amazing job keeping with the color scheme and theme of our wedding. We will always keep Florida Candy Buffets in mind for... Read More future events (birthday parties, showers, etc.). Thank you for making our wedding so sweet!!

2017-10-30T19:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sarah L

Florida Candy Buffets is amazing! We had a donut bar done by them for our wedding and it was a huge hit with everyone, on top of looking awesome.

2017-10-17T15:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Julie M

Florida Candy Buffets is absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a candy buffet for your wedding or other event, look no further! Farida is wonderful to work with and makes sure you are 100% happy with what you are getting. She went above and beyond discussing everything from... Read More candy choices to linens to make sure I was satisfied! My candy buffet display turned out so beautiful and matched our wedding perfectly! All the guests loved it! And best of all, I didn't have to set it up or worry about anything. Florida Candy Buffets took care of it all from setup to breakdown!

2017-05-17T12:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Julie! I'm thrilled that the candy buffet was a hit!!! Thank you for choosing us for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Shirlley A

Best candy buffet in town!!!! Farida is a dedicated and professional person with her business, my sweet table was unbelievable and all of my guests loved every single sweet we had on the table! Many thanks to Lorida Candy Buffets!

2017-05-05T08:58:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you loved everything!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Chelsey M

Farida and her team at Florida Candy Buffets are fantastic! Our wedding favor was the candy buffet and a wedding cake cookie at each place setting. The wedding cake cookie was a replica of our wedding cake with hand piped designs. Attached to the bag was our name and date,... Read More such a great personalized favor. The candy buffet at our wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. It was so beautiful and such a magical statement piece at the reception. The candy attendant refilled the buffet the entire night and it never looked empty. Each guest was able to start the buffet with a personalized treat bag that said "love is sweet" with our names and date. Our guests complimented my fiancé and I the entire night on how unique our wedding was and loved the candy buffet. Farida was such a pleasure to work with and turned my theme into a secret garden of sweets! I can't wait to use her candy buffet for future parties!!

2017-04-10T08:54:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Chelsey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom and we hope to work with you in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 C F

We hired Florida Candy Buffets to provide a dessert table for our Wedding. They were able to customize everything to our requests and Farida was fantastic to work with. The display turned out beautiful and everyone loved the desserts!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nicole W

We’re glad we chose to do a candy buffet with Florida Candy Buffet. They had a great selection of candies that fit the colors of our wedding, and we were able to choose the ones we wanted. We loved that they provided everything from linen, candy, bags, décor and signage. Pricing... Read More and design were flexible for our needs, and Farida was a pleasure to work with. The candy spread and design was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests took almost all the candy! People were leaving with bags and bags of it. It was a big hit.

2017-02-11T14:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!!! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a huge hit!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Maagan M

Farida was punctual, professional and ready to please. She worked with us, provided such beautiful table scapes and the most delicious candies (not just color coordinated nasty ones. The candy buffet was a hit and our guests loved it, as did we. Thank you so much!

2016-11-22T08:15:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maagan! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the candy buffet!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Melissa M

Farida and her candy absolutely made our wedding! She was very easy to work with and created a beautiful table! I cannot say enough good things about her and her company!

2016-11-12T20:10:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that the candy buffet was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda P

Absolutely amazing! From the first meeting to the big day Farida was very pleasant and easy to work with. Everyone was impressed with the display and I loved the gift bags she provided so the guests could take home some candy. The whole display tied everything together so well... Read More and went right with our color scheme! My husband and I highly recommend her!

2016-10-31T11:02:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're thrilled that the candy buffet was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Naseem H

I was going to do candy buffet by myself and then I met Florida candy buffets at a bridal show .Great decision ! I didn't have to lift a finger and the candy buffet was beautiful ! Thank you Farida!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tracey M

Excellent service from the first email to finally meeting Farida at our wedding. The colours and the selection of Candies were fantastic and matched our wedding colours brilliantly. I would highly recommend Farida, the candy buffet was absolutely amazing.

2016-10-27T11:00:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tracey! I was so happy to finally meet you! Safe travels back to the UK!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Simone N

Excellent Service! Florida candy buffets did the most beautiful candy buffet for our event. Our guests went crazy for it! Farida, was extremely quick to respond to all of my questions and delivered exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have asked for better. I would highly,... Read More highly recommend Florida candy buffets !