Central Florida's Premier Candy Buffet Provider!

Whether you are celebrating a wedding,shower or any event Florida Candy Buffets provide a fun, joyful and interactive experience for your guests.Candy buffets are a beautiful,decadent, visual treat for adults and kids alike! Call us today at (407)529-5880 and let us bring your vision to life!

Candy Bars

Central Florida, FL (407) 529-5880

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

Florida Candy Buffets is absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a candy buffet for your wedding or other event, look no further! Farida is wonderful to work with and makes sure you are 100% happy with what you are getting. She went above and beyond discussing everything from... Read More candy choices to linens to make sure I was satisfied! My candy buffet display turned out so beautiful and matched our wedding perfectly! All the guests loved it! And best of all, I didn't have to set it up or worry about anything. Florida Candy Buffets took care of it all from setup to breakdown!

2017-05-17T12:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Julie! I'm thrilled that the candy buffet was a hit!!! Thank you for choosing us for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sergio P

Best candy buffet in town!!!! Farida is a dedicated and professional person with her business, my sweet table was unbelievable and all of my guests loved every single sweet we had on the table! Many thanks to Lorida Candy Buffets!

2017-05-05T08:58:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you loved everything!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Chelsey M

Farida and her team at Florida Candy Buffets are fantastic! Our wedding favor was the candy buffet and a wedding cake cookie at each place setting. The wedding cake cookie was a replica of our wedding cake with hand piped designs. Attached to the bag was our name and date,... Read More such a great personalized favor. The candy buffet at our wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. It was so beautiful and such a magical statement piece at the reception. The candy attendant refilled the buffet the entire night and it never looked empty. Each guest was able to start the buffet with a personalized treat bag that said "love is sweet" with our names and date. Our guests complimented my fiancé and I the entire night on how unique our wedding was and loved the candy buffet. Farida was such a pleasure to work with and turned my theme into a secret garden of sweets! I can't wait to use her candy buffet for future parties!!

2017-04-10T08:54:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Chelsey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom and we hope to work with you in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 C F

We hired Florida Candy Buffets to provide a dessert table for our Wedding. They were able to customize everything to our requests and Farida was fantastic to work with. The display turned out beautiful and everyone loved the desserts!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nicole W

We’re glad we chose to do a candy buffet with Florida Candy Buffet. They had a great selection of candies that fit the colors of our wedding, and we were able to choose the ones we wanted. We loved that they provided everything from linen, candy, bags, décor and signage. Pricing... Read More and design were flexible for our needs, and Farida was a pleasure to work with. The candy spread and design was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests took almost all the candy! People were leaving with bags and bags of it. It was a big hit.

2017-02-11T14:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!!! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a huge hit!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Maagan M

Farida was punctual, professional and ready to please. She worked with us, provided such beautiful table scapes and the most delicious candies (not just color coordinated nasty ones. The candy buffet was a hit and our guests loved it, as did we. Thank you so much!

2016-11-22T08:15:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maagan! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the candy buffet!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Melissa M

Farida and her candy absolutely made our wedding! She was very easy to work with and created a beautiful table! I cannot say enough good things about her and her company!

2016-11-12T20:10:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that the candy buffet was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda P

Absolutely amazing! From the first meeting to the big day Farida was very pleasant and easy to work with. Everyone was impressed with the display and I loved the gift bags she provided so the guests could take home some candy. The whole display tied everything together so well... Read More and went right with our color scheme! My husband and I highly recommend her!

2016-10-31T11:02:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're thrilled that the candy buffet was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Naseem H

I was going to do candy buffet by myself and then I met Florida candy buffets at a bridal show .Great decision ! I didn't have to lift a finger and the candy buffet was beautiful ! Thank you Farida!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tracey M

Excellent service from the first email to finally meeting Farida at our wedding. The colours and the selection of Candies were fantastic and matched our wedding colours brilliantly. I would highly recommend Farida, the candy buffet was absolutely amazing.

2016-10-27T11:00:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tracey! I was so happy to finally meet you! Safe travels back to the UK!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Simone N

Excellent Service! Florida candy buffets did the most beautiful candy buffet for our event. Our guests went crazy for it! Farida, was extremely quick to respond to all of my questions and delivered exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have asked for better. I would highly,... Read More highly recommend Florida candy buffets !

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stephanie G

This was a great idea for favors, everyone loved it...it was very unique! Farida was wonderful to work with and did a great job at my daughter's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stephanie G

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Zoey J

I recently used Florida Candy Buffets for my wedding and I could not have asked for a better experience! Farida totally worked with my theme and the result was even better than I expected. Awesome awesome awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 farzana h

I recently used Florida Candy Buffets services for my sister's bridal shower! From planning to execution, everything was absolutely perfect ! Thank you Farida!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rechelle W

Farida was amazing! She worked with me from the very beginning, organizing and categorizing all of my "sweet tooth" needs. I changed my mind many times and she was with me at every change, assuring me that I would have just what I wanted. She offered color suggestions, candy... Read More suggestions and what would go best with what. At the end of my wedding reception, it felt so good to see all of the guests gathering their goodies to take home and it looked just as amazing as it tasted! Thank you Farida and Florida Candy Buffets for making our sweet table the hit of the wedding!

2016-08-02T13:48:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rechelle! It was a pleasure working with you and Jose! I'm so glad the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Miranda D

Farida and Florida Candy Buffets is by far the best! She listened to ideas/concepts, worked with changes along the way, and created a stunning arrangement of candy, truffles, and cake pops for our wedding! The colors, decorations, and entire table were absolutely perfect in... Read More every way. We will definitely use them for other events in the future!!!! - Miranda and Shaun

2016-06-27T18:46:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Miranda!It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we get to work together in the future!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Farida provided the WOW factor for my son's recent wedding by creating the most AMAZING collegiate sweet tables honoring the bride and grooms universities. Every detail was PERFECTION...

2016-04-25T14:13:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Beth! I'm so glad you liked everything!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Nikki S

Farida was absolutely THE BEST! We hired Farida by a recommendation from our planner. She was professional and so sweet (pun intended) since day one. She responded quickly to emails and answered all your questions. The table she designed on wedding day was BEAUTIFUL! It was such... Read More a highlight piece that wedding guests couldn't stop talking about it. Thank you Florida Candy Buffets from the Conrads!

you should have some sugar at your party!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Rose M C

Farida is an amazing vendor. She listen to your needs and created a beautiful display of candies with the colors of the theme. Great communication and arrived the day of the wedding very early to set up the table. Definetely I will hire Florida Candy Buffets on my next event.... Read More Thanks Farida.