Flour Girl/Luna Bakery & Cafe

Cleveland Heights, OH

Custom Cakes, Cookies And Pastries

Bridget Thibeault, chef/owner of Flour Girl & Luna Bakery & Cafe, creates exceptional baked goods with a personal touch. Every wedding cake is decadent and unforgettable, made from only the finest ingredients. We also make amazing dessert tables, signature cupcakes and sugar cookie favors.

$$$

2482 Fairmount Boulevard, Cleveland Heights, OH

Easygoing service and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Molly T

Bridget at Luna Bakery & Cafe and her staff baked an amazing cake for our wedding, and she was so easy to work with! We had one tasting and a couple of follow-up emails, and that was it! The result was perfect - the design was just as I had it in my head. We did different flavors for the layers and each was delicious. This was the priciest of the three bakeries I considered, but it was definitely worth it!

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Tara P

We got a tiered wedding cake and a (surprise) sculpted OSU helmet for a groom's cake. They were both delicious and looked almost too good to eat. We continue to get comments on how great the butter cream was. My only complaint is that we live out of state and can't go back to get more every week!

Best cake I've ever had!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Kristen C

Absolutely delicious!! Every bite has been eaten, and was fought over actually. The cake was also exactly what I asked for and absolutely gorgeous! Completely satisfied in every way! A tad pricey but totally worth it.

Great lunch day of wedding

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Lindsay W

They catered the lunch for my bridesmaids on my wedding day. We ordered a few panini sandwiches, two salads, and coffee. The food was great, they were helpful-it was one less thing to worry about! Great food!

Deliscious!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Samantha B

Bridget did an amazing job of taking my wedding dress and incorporating it into our cake. Her work with fondant is fantastic and the cake was deliscious. Her added desserts were the hit of the night and everyone continues to ask us where we got the pecan bars, cake pops, and lemon squares! Will be ordering from her for years to come!

Loved Bridget!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Molly G

Bridget instantly understood what I was looking for in a cake and was the person to make it happen. I just wish that I got to try any on the day of the wedding! Pros: The owner, Bridget, is very responsive over email. She is very professional. She went over every detail prior and checked in to make certain prior to the wedding. She designed the cake just like I requested. The cake survived a hot day in July. Plus, her cakes are delicious and as natural as possible! Cons: FlourGirl is not cheap, but it is high quality.

Cake was EXACTLY what I wanted!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Nikki B

I sent Bridget from Flour Girl a picture of the wedding cake I coveted from a modern wedding cake site. She and her staff were able to replicate the cake exactly as pictured! I couldn't be happier with their service and abilities. Highly recommended!

Gorgeous and Tasty Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Meghann S

What won us over with Flour Girl was that she makes her cakes from scratch. Then when we went for our tasting, she had a "test kitchen" approach set up which let us concoct our own creations from all her cake flavors, icings, and fillings. It was so much fun!!! We ended up choosing 3 flavors, 2 or which we never would have thought of without this method!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Brianna Z

I ordered a grooms cake and a wedding cake from Flour Girl. They were delicious! People raved about the flavor and the decoration. The grooms cake was a flat 3D replica of Optimus Prime, from Transformers. And it was AMAZING!! I highly recommend Flour Girl

Creativity, Craftsmanship, and Taste!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Dawn D

Bridget of Flour Girl was one of the best people to work with! She gave us many options, and helped us to make our decision based on what we wanted and what she could provide. And oh, did she provide PLENTY!!! The cake, frostings and fillings at the tastings were fabulous, but the cake itself tasted divine! We had two kinds - almond cake with coffee buttercream and mascarpone and then dark chocolate cake with raspberry buttercream and dark chocolate buttercream. The cake was moist, the flavors distinct (and not overtly buttery, as so many buttercreams are). As for the style of the cake, we had very specific instructions for a very special cake, as well as a sheet cake (we had two receptions). The main cake almost brought me to tears, it was so perfect! She did exactly what we wanted, and it was whimsical and fun and ...I could go on and on! Flour Girl is very reasonably priced and you easily get more than what you pay for! I'd recommend Bridget to anyone who asks! Thanks Bridget!!!

I felt like a bright eyed little girl!

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Jessica B

I found Bridget through The Knot. And I am so happy I did! I planned my wedding in Ohio all the way from California, where I live. So I never actually got to meet Bridget in person but I sent my mom to meet her and taste flavors with her. My mom loved the cake and frosting so I was sold. When we got to our reception and walked up to cut our cake (which was a cupcake wedding cake) I was thrilled. Just by emailing back and fourth she captured exactly what I wanted our cupcake wedding cake to look like. It was stunning and perfect for us. And for the "icing on the cake", it tasted AH-mazing! Everyone raved about the cupcakes. We 100% recomend Flour Girl and if we move back to Cleveland some day I plan on having Bridget do all of our birthday cakes and any other events!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Molly S

Bridget did an amazing job on our cake! People (including me) cannot stop talking about how gorgeous the design was and how delicious the cake tasted! We went chose vanilla cake with alternating layers of vanilla buttercream and raspberry buttercream . . . Oh my God it was delicious! Flour Girl is fantastic! Bridget sent sketches of different ideas and made any adjustment I asked. The end result was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. I loved it!

CUPCAKES!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Elizabeth G

Delicious and beautifully presented. The guests have been raving about them!!

Cake was delicious

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Meghan P

Our cake was so good! Everyone commented on the cake. It was so soft and moist. I can't wait to eat the leftovers in my freezer. Bridget was great to work with.

Review for Flour Girl

Reviewed on 3/22/2009 Kelsey R

Bridget did a fantastic job working with the ideas we gave her to create a custom cake that combined all the design elements we mentioned. Her cake looked like something from a magazine but was also the BEST tasting cake I've ever had at a wedding maybe even in general.;She tends to wait for you to contact her with questions needing more details etc. and is very nice when you do. So if you have any questions or want to verify anything the ball's kinda in your court.

TO Flour Girl/Luna Bakery & Cafe