Keeping your special day stress-free!

Flourish Events provides full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination for today's busy couples and their families. We offer customized options for every budget. Let us worry about the details so you can relax and enjoy family, friends and fun! Visit our website or call Allison.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

7329 Lohmeyer Ave., St. Louis, MO
St. Louis Metro and Surrounding Areas

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Absolutely Wonderful! Thank you, Allison, for all your help and planning in making my daughter's wedding a dream come true! As the wedding weekend planner you were always available to help with the many decisions. The wedding day was beautiful and went so smoothly, thanks to... Read More your calm, focused and organized planning. You even helped our little ring bearers put on their tuxes and readily bustled the bride's gown at the reception! Your sweet and professional personality was a perfect match for our family with the many details of a large wedding with many out-of-town guests. You put us all at ease and helped make my daughter's wedding so wonderful! You are the best--Thank you, Allison!

2016-06-08T17:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Irene! Your family was an absolute dream and Lauren's wedding was a fairytale. Lots of happy and beautiful memories for me!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Li P

I really enjoyed working with Allison, she's very detail-oriented, calm, and friendly. My wedding day went better than I could've ever imagined. Everything exceeded my expectation thanks to her many years of experience. Very professional, and always there to help with any... Read More questions I have without hesitation. I had the best time ever at my own wedding, and I didn't have to worry about all the little details because I know she's got it covered. Thank you so much Allison! I wouldn't know what to do without you!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Megan L

I am sitting here with Joe, reminiscing about the perfect day we enjoyed yesterday thanks to you. You were so wonderful. Calm, focused, joyful. I feel so lucky that we had all your tireless help

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelli K

We worked with Allison for well over a year and she helped our ceremony and reception go off last weekend without a hitch. She wasn't pushy, but also wasn't a pushover. She struck the perfect balance and was always prompt with replies to my millions of emails. She truly was... Read More wonderful and made everything perfect. We chose the complete coordination package which was not a mistake - in fact, it was a bargain. Do not hesitate to hire Allison, she'll make the best day of your life even better than you could imagine.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Just had a Magical Weekend with my daughters wedding. Allison is absolutely the best!!! Her knowledge and "know how" made this a seamless experience as she guided us through wonderful lifetime memories. No detail was left unturned and you could enjoy every moment knowing... Read More Allison had your back with her expertise. Such a joy to work with her.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicki K

This is kind of late, but I loved working with Allison! I wasn't initially planning on hiring a wedding planner, but I'm so glad I did. Allison created a custom package for us that met our finical and planning needs! She also connected us to the perfect vendors, she has a lot... Read More of knowledge in this area! She also handled some unique requests, from having friends help serve at our reception to working with a restaurant that normally, does not do wedding catering. She was invaluable the day of making sure our ceremony and reception which was a bit of a drive from the church, were all going smoothly! I don't know what we would have done without her and her timeline ;)! You will not be disappointed if you hire Allison!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Cileia M

You did such a wonderful job! You created magic. Thank you VERY much!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Thanks Allison, we couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Brianna B

Allison was very easy to work with. She was hired as the weekend coordinator for our wedding, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I felt very stress free the day of the wedding knowing someone else was in charge of all the little details while I enjoyed the day. I... Read More was a little disappointed to find out that the ice cream machine didn't work and the vendor wasn't contacted per the directions to trouble shoot, so our guests didn't get their ice cream bar. Other than that though everything was good!

2016-06-20T20:21:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was a pleasure and so beautiful! I was not aware of issues with the ice cream machine as it was working at the beginning of the evening and the times I spot checked it throughout the night. As with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danielle B

I am absolutely terrible with decorations and I knew I would need help making sure my decorations all went together. Allison was a huge help and she had some wonderful ideas to help piece the wedding together. She was well prepared for the rehearsal and she put together a... Read More detailed event timeline for the wedding weekend. The wedding went so smoothly with absolutely no issues besides breaking the dance floor two times (not a bad problem to have in my opinion!). I would highly recommend Allison for all event planning needs!

2016-06-08T17:26:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Danielle! You and Eric were an absolute joy! Best of luck as you begin the adventure of married life!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie H

Thanks for helping us over our wedding weekend! I was especially grateful you took on our wedding, even though it was on your birthday. I wouldn't have been able to keep track of time without you; you were very focused and made sure the entire event stayed on schedule! And the... Read More outline you made for us was so helpful! Knowing you verified times with our venders eased a lot of my wedding stress. I am sure there were many unoticed things you took care of too, as the entire event went smoothly. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Thanks so much for your help, I was amazed at how well everything went and I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

It was wonderful and we had a great time! THANK YOU!

Excellent all around

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Allison McDonald did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding ceremony. She was organized, efficient, and a pleasure to work with on all accounts. From our initial meeting, to the ceremony rehearsal, to wrapping up the big day, Allison was a true professional. I definitely... Read More recommend her and Flourish Events!

2015-10-12T21:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved working with you all from start to finish!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Elisa P

Allison is super sweet, organized, calm, patient, attentive and awesome! I'm a wedding photographer who has worked with her and I tell all my clients to hire her!

2015-10-09T23:30:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are the best!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Mandi M

After spending months planning your wedding down to the tiniest detail, the big day arrives, and you can just enjoy the fruits of your labors, right? That’s what I thought—but if it hadn’t been for Allison from Flourish Events, I don’t think our wedding would have gone nearly as... Read More smoothly. Let me be honest, I thought people were crazy to pay for a day of wedding coordinator. But after several months of stressful wedding planning, I gave in and splurged on Allison. And I am so glad we did. She took care of all the stressful day-of chores and last-minute decisions for us so that we could enjoy the most important day of our lives. Take it from me—if you want to be sure that you can sit back and relax on your wedding day (while still making sure everything is just as you had planned), Allison is the person you need!

2015-07-31T17:22:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mandi! I loved working with you and Sean and have great memories of your special day. Best of luck as you begin your life together!

The best coordinator is an invisible one!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Allison did a great job coordinating our wedding. We opted for a modified wedding weekend coordination package and Allison attended our rehearsal as well as the day-of events. I worked with Allison before the event, forwarding her my contracts and putting together a timeline.... Read More I think the true sign of good coordinating is that I enjoyed a relatively seamless and stress-free wedding day -- if there were problems or hiccups, they were dealt with and I was not alerted. In my mind, this is exactly what a day-of coordinator should be doing. Thanks to Allison, our wedding day was about us -- and not about the logistical maneuvering that made the day work.

2015-06-29T19:58:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alyx! Your wedding was one of the most personal and memorable of my career in this industry. I will always have happy memories of all the details of your day!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Dee M

You made this a beautiful week-end. We had many complements on how smoothly the wedding ran and the attention to details. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Thanks to Flourish Events for all their help on my special day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jennifer H

Thanks Allison, You were fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Carol K

What a PHENOMENAL job Flourish did! Allison made the night so much more enjoyable for us!

Very Accommodating Helper!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

Allison was such a pleasure to work with! She was patient, organized, knowledgeable and calm! She was willing to take on just about any wedding related task and help put my day-of bridal anxieties at ease. I would highly recommend Allison for any event planning, wedding or... Read More otherwise.

Weekend Planner

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

Allison: I want to send you a huge thank you for seeing to all the details Friday. I saw you so many places and it gave me a real piece of mind that I could enjoy my family and friends and not worry about what else needed to be done. Everything looked just like what we... Read More planned and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much for being on top of all the details. Please feel free to use us as a recommendation. You did everything you said you would and gave us the freedom to enjoy some very wonderful moments worry free.

GREAT decision for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Alexandra

Allison with Flourish Events is AMAZING! We used her for our Wedding Weekend so we knew everything would run smoothly and we were not disappointed. At the rehearsal Friday evening she put our large wedding party and all of our family members at ease as she walked us through... Read More the ceremony. The planned moments at the reception went off without a hitch thanks to her coordination with our venue and other vendors. She even bustled my dress (perfectly)! I HIGHLY recommend Allison and Flourish for any and all event planning needs!

Flourish Events was fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Lindi M

Absolutely loved working with Allison McDonald at Flourish Events! She was totally on top of things and thought of all the details that I didn't even know I should think about! From the beginning planning stages to the day-of execution I was confident that she had it all under... Read More control and I could rest easy and not stress about anything. I was amazed by Allison's calm and very helpful demeanor while she works hard to make your dream a reality. She absolutely went above and beyond at my wedding and I can say for certain there was no way we could have done it without her. You won't be disappointed in her amazing work!

Allison McDonald

With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Allison has been involved in the planning and creation of countless events from the initial brain storm stage to the successful execution of final event-day details. When she's not on an event site, meeting with clients, or living the crazy dream of entrepreneurship, you can probably find her enjoying time with family and friends, learning the basics of home remodeling in a 1920s bungalow, trying a new recipe that has at least 25 steps and as many ingredients, or reading one of the ten books whe has going at one time!