Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

7329 Lohmeyer Ave., St. Louis, MO
St. Louis Metro and Surrounding Areas

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Absolutely Wonderful! Thank you, Allison, for all your help and planning in making my daughter's wedding a dream come true! As the wedding weekend planner you were always available to help with the many decisions. The wedding day was beautiful and went so smoothly, thanks to... Read More your calm, focused and organized planning. You even helped our little ring bearers put on their tuxes and readily bustled the bride's gown at the reception! Your sweet and professional personality was a perfect match for our family with the many details of a large wedding with many out-of-town guests. You put us all at ease and helped make my daughter's wedding so wonderful! You are the best--Thank you, Allison!

2016-06-08T17:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Irene! Your family was an absolute dream and Lauren's wedding was a fairytale. Lots of happy and beautiful memories for me!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Li P

I really enjoyed working with Allison, she's very detail-oriented, calm, and friendly. My wedding day went better than I could've ever imagined. Everything exceeded my expectation thanks to her many years of experience. Very professional, and always there to help with any... Read More questions I have without hesitation. I had the best time ever at my own wedding, and I didn't have to worry about all the little details because I know she's got it covered. Thank you so much Allison! I wouldn't know what to do without you!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Megan L

I am sitting here with Joe, reminiscing about the perfect day we enjoyed yesterday thanks to you. You were so wonderful. Calm, focused, joyful. I feel so lucky that we had all your tireless help

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 jean t

One of the best decisions we made for my daughter's wedding was hiring Allison. She was a great sounding board and had good suggestions during the planning. On the big day she took care of everything so that we could relax and enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Connie T

It was a Magical Day. We worked with Allison from the start, right after my daughter got engaged. Allison's knowledge of wedding vendors in St. Louis was invaluable and her professionalism unparalleled. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the fairy tale wedding my... Read More daughter always wanted. You always think something will go wrong, but nothing did. It was perfect in every way. Allison worked with us for 16 months and perfected every detail. She is a gem, and we could not have had such a wonderful day without her.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Meghan R

We booked Allison's Wedding Weekend Package. This was perfect for us and coordination of the rehearsal was included - so helpful! To me, it's most important to explain Allison's demeanor. She is calm, kind, and professional. You don't always realize pre-wedding how family... Read More members might react to the various activities and programming that will happen over the course of the weekend. Allison gets things done efficiently without becoming flustered or stressed. Vendors just love her and respond well to her style of communication. Allison reached out to our vendors to confirm drop-off and pick-up times and provide her cell phone number so that we were never burdened. She also advised us on the appropriate gratuity amounts for our vendors and provided great insight throughout our time working together. Her comprehensive timeline was extremely well-executed. In short, Allison was integral to the success of our beautiful wedding and her services are a great value.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

As the mom of the bride, I was thrilled to have Allison's help with our daughter's wedding. MONEY WELL SPENT!! We had a large number of out of town folks for whom we provided transportation and Allison arranged it all. Some busses started earlier than others and she monitered... Read More the whole thing so that it worked like clockwork! Her detailed timeline helped us to solidify what we wanted and how it would all work. She contacted the florist, bus people, church coordinator, band and reception site folks so we had to do nothing but enjoy!! She remembered everything that we wanted and helped us think through logistics, some aspects which we would not have considered without her. She is calm, sweet and was unobtrusive at the reception, only speaking if she had something to add or tweak. She did an incredible job, right down to running by the drug store to pick up some Benedryl cream for a spot on my arm that broke out from handling some flowers. Thanks to Allison for making our day so completely stress-free!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelli K

We worked with Allison for well over a year and she helped our ceremony and reception go off last weekend without a hitch. She wasn't pushy, but also wasn't a pushover. She struck the perfect balance and was always prompt with replies to my millions of emails. She truly was... Read More wonderful and made everything perfect. We chose the complete coordination package which was not a mistake - in fact, it was a bargain. Do not hesitate to hire Allison, she'll make the best day of your life even better than you could imagine.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Just had a Magical Weekend with my daughters wedding. Allison is absolutely the best!!! Her knowledge and "know how" made this a seamless experience as she guided us through wonderful lifetime memories. No detail was left unturned and you could enjoy every moment knowing... Read More Allison had your back with her expertise. Such a joy to work with her.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicki K

This is kind of late, but I loved working with Allison! I wasn't initially planning on hiring a wedding planner, but I'm so glad I did. Allison created a custom package for us that met our finical and planning needs! She also connected us to the perfect vendors, she has a lot... Read More of knowledge in this area! She also handled some unique requests, from having friends help serve at our reception to working with a restaurant that normally, does not do wedding catering. She was invaluable the day of making sure our ceremony and reception which was a bit of a drive from the church, were all going smoothly! I don't know what we would have done without her and her timeline ;)! You will not be disappointed if you hire Allison!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Cileia M

You did such a wonderful job! You created magic. Thank you VERY much!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Thanks Allison, we couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Brianna B

Allison was very easy to work with. She was hired as the weekend coordinator for our wedding, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I felt very stress free the day of the wedding knowing someone else was in charge of all the little details while I enjoyed the day. I... Read More was a little disappointed to find out that the ice cream machine didn't work and the vendor wasn't contacted per the directions to trouble shoot, so our guests didn't get their ice cream bar. Other than that though everything was good!

2016-06-20T20:21:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was a pleasure and so beautiful! I was not aware of issues with the ice cream machine as it was working at the beginning of the evening and the times I spot checked it throughout the night. As with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danielle B

I am absolutely terrible with decorations and I knew I would need help making sure my decorations all went together. Allison was a huge help and she had some wonderful ideas to help piece the wedding together. She was well prepared for the rehearsal and she put together a... Read More detailed event timeline for the wedding weekend. The wedding went so smoothly with absolutely no issues besides breaking the dance floor two times (not a bad problem to have in my opinion!). I would highly recommend Allison for all event planning needs!

2016-06-08T17:26:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Danielle! You and Eric were an absolute joy! Best of luck as you begin the adventure of married life!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie H

Thanks for helping us over our wedding weekend! I was especially grateful you took on our wedding, even though it was on your birthday. I wouldn't have been able to keep track of time without you; you were very focused and made sure the entire event stayed on schedule! And the... Read More outline you made for us was so helpful! Knowing you verified times with our venders eased a lot of my wedding stress. I am sure there were many unoticed things you took care of too, as the entire event went smoothly. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Thanks so much for your help, I was amazed at how well everything went and I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

It was wonderful and we had a great time! THANK YOU!

Excellent all around

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Allison McDonald did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding ceremony. She was organized, efficient, and a pleasure to work with on all accounts. From our initial meeting, to the ceremony rehearsal, to wrapping up the big day, Allison was a true professional. I definitely... Read More recommend her and Flourish Events!

2015-10-12T21:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved working with you all from start to finish!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Elisa P

Allison is super sweet, organized, calm, patient, attentive and awesome! I'm a wedding photographer who has worked with her and I tell all my clients to hire her!

2015-10-09T23:30:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are the best!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Mandi M

After spending months planning your wedding down to the tiniest detail, the big day arrives, and you can just enjoy the fruits of your labors, right? That’s what I thought—but if it hadn’t been for Allison from Flourish Events, I don’t think our wedding would have gone nearly as... Read More smoothly. Let me be honest, I thought people were crazy to pay for a day of wedding coordinator. But after several months of stressful wedding planning, I gave in and splurged on Allison. And I am so glad we did. She took care of all the stressful day-of chores and last-minute decisions for us so that we could enjoy the most important day of our lives. Take it from me—if you want to be sure that you can sit back and relax on your wedding day (while still making sure everything is just as you had planned), Allison is the person you need!

2015-07-31T17:22:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mandi! I loved working with you and Sean and have great memories of your special day. Best of luck as you begin your life together!

The best coordinator is an invisible one!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Allison did a great job coordinating our wedding. We opted for a modified wedding weekend coordination package and Allison attended our rehearsal as well as the day-of events. I worked with Allison before the event, forwarding her my contracts and putting together a timeline.... Read More I think the true sign of good coordinating is that I enjoyed a relatively seamless and stress-free wedding day -- if there were problems or hiccups, they were dealt with and I was not alerted. In my mind, this is exactly what a day-of coordinator should be doing. Thanks to Allison, our wedding day was about us -- and not about the logistical maneuvering that made the day work.

2015-06-29T19:58:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alyx! Your wedding was one of the most personal and memorable of my career in this industry. I will always have happy memories of all the details of your day!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Dee M

You made this a beautiful week-end. We had many complements on how smoothly the wedding ran and the attention to details. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Thanks to Flourish Events for all their help on my special day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jennifer H

Thanks Allison, You were fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Carol K

What a PHENOMENAL job Flourish did! Allison made the night so much more enjoyable for us!

Allison McDonald

With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Allison has been involved in the planning and creation of countless events from the initial brain storm stage to the successful execution of final event-day details. When she's not on an event site, meeting with clients, or living the crazy dream of entrepreneurship, you can probably find her enjoying time with family and friends, learning the basics of home remodeling in a 1920s bungalow, trying a new recipe that has at least 25 steps and as many ingredients, or reading one of the ten books whe has going at one time!

Start a Conversation!