Wedding Floral and Decor

Flourish is a full service wedding floral designer. We provide beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and personal flowers to rental items such as linens, chair covers and lighting. Flourish will help you create a one of kind wedding using contemporary styling with all the new exciting trends.

$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

7547 HWy 44 east, Greater Louisville, KY

Floral Affair

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Stacey C

If you want beautiful flowers and centerpieces then you MUST go to Flourish! My flowers were amazing and I got tons of compliments on them, even from my photographer. They are also very personable and great to work with. I highly recommend them!

Amazing Company!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Lindsey W

My husband and I were thrilled with Flourish throughout the entire process (planning, meetings, wedding day, etc) Laura truly brought my vision to life on my wedding day and made the room look incredible. She made all of our centerpieces, doorway flowers, bouquets, boutineeres and corsages. They also decorated the arch for us which was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined possible. I cried when I walked into my reception/wedding room on my big day! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Flourish!!! Lindsey

Flowers and Decor

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Mindy P

Laura did an amazing job! She is great tO work with and my flowers and decor were beautiful!

Excellent

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Beth H

Laura & Tom are absolutely amazing! They took the time to meet with us for about 2 hours to decide colors, flowers, etc. for the wedding and reception. The final product looked spectacular and all our guests complimented how great the flowers were. I recommend them to anyone in search of a florist, hands down!

Loved

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Alexandra

Laura and Tom are awesome to work with. They really worked with my budget and I loved my flowers! They are quick to answer your emails (no matter how many times my crazy self had a question) even after they received the deposit and even the total.

gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Emily B

Laura and her team worked so hard to make sure that everything I'd imagined came to life. Everything turned out perfect and I couldn't have been happier. She also works to make any budget work. She pulled off a gorgeous event that really showed my vision!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jill A

Flourish did our wedding bouquets, church arrangements, etc. the flowers were lovely and the customer service was A+! No complaints or problems. They were wonderful to work with and created flower arrangements more beautiful then I ever imagined!

You get what you pay for!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Vanessa H

I chose Flourish for my ceremony bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. I could not afford them to do my reception décor. The price for what I paid was on the more expensive end but I would not say it was unreasonable. When they dropped off my bouquets, I was in awe at the beauty of the flowers and placement. My bouquet was phenomenal; a statement of elegance! It was honestly like something you’d see in a magazine. Needless to say I was pleased; although I paid a little more than most people felt I should for my flowers, no one could deny that my flowers were unrealistically beautiful! You get what you pay for!!

TO Flourish