Flourtown Country Club

Flourtown, PA

Book Your Wedding with Flourtown Country Club

A BALLROOM IN FLOURTOWN, PA

A charming building with a classic stone facade, manicured grounds with a nine-hole golf course and rustic street lamps set the scene for romance at the Flourtown Country Club in Flourtown, Pennsylvania. Take first-look photos in front of an arched doorway surrounded by flowers or capture a picture of the entire wedding party seated in one of the Flourtown Country Club's many golf carts. Photography opportunities abound at the country club, from meandering pathways and rustic wooden fences to sparkling fountains and lakefront property.

Ceremonies can be held on the premises, either outside with the golf course in the background or indoors in the club's reception space. The Flourtown Country Club's elegant reception room can seat more than 300 guests. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a light and airy design and French doors. An attached stone patio allows guests to step outside for a breather after a rigorous Electric Slide while also offering scenic views of the Flourtown Country Club's pristine property. The stone pathway outside the front entrance provides an optimal space for the new Mr. and Mrs. to experience a memorable sendoff while guests wave sparklers through the fresh night air.

Wedding packages include table linens, chiavari chairs, dinnerware and seasonal floral displays. Couples work with the venue's culinary team to come up with a seasonal menu that best fits their tastes and budget. Butlered hors d'oeuvres, premium open bar, a wine or champagne toast and handcrafted wedding cakes are included in all packages. Couples are welcome to come up with a signature drink that can be served during cocktail hour and handed to guests upon their arrival on the property.

Flourtown Country Club prides itself on ensuring that couples will enjoy every moment of their wedding. The on-site wedding coordinator works behind the scenes on the day of your event, making sure that things run smoothly. Brides rave about the fact that the staff checks on the new married couple throughout their reception, making sure they have food, a drink and even a bite of the hors d'oeuvres served during cocktail hour.

• Private bridal suite
  • Special consideration for brides planning weddings in the near future
  • Convenient location approximately 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia
  • Area attractions include the Childventure Museum, Woodmere Art Museum and Morris Arboretum

Where your wedding will be "an event to remember"

Thank you for considering Flourtown Country Club for your special wedding day! It would be our pleasure to host your wedding or event. Flourtown Country Club is nestled in the heart of Flourtown, Pennsylvania – just minutes from the charming historic towns of Chestnut Hill, Lafayette Hill, Plymouth Meeting, Conshohocken and Glenside. Your vision is our passion.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning

150 Mccloskey Road, Flourtown, PA (215) 233-1550
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Theresa V

My now-husband and I chose Flourtown Country Club for our wedding reception, and we could not have selected a better venue to trust with our day. From the first time we visited FCC, 22 months before our wedding day, to the end of our wedding night, the staff ensured that we were... Read More well-cared for. Planning a wedding from out of state can be extremely challenging; however, Bunny Doyle and her staff made the process smooth and easy. She was warm, friendly, and made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was working on. In addition, she was accommodating and flexible, realizing that our face time with her and our venue were limited and always went above and beyond to guarantee that we checked off the items on our to-do list. Bunny checked in with both me and my mom throughout the planning phase and was always available for a question, email, or call. When it came to the day of our wedding, everything went off without a single issue. The food was delicious, the venue was decorated gorgeously, and the staff was attentive to our every request and anticipated our needs in advance. Many of our guests have commented on the charm of Flourtown Country Club, the quality of the food (the mac & cheese bar was a huge hit!), and the overall charm of the club itself. Thank you to Bunny and the FCC team for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Daphne R

Bunny and the staff at FCC were phenomenal! Our wedding day went perfectly due to their eye on details. Bunny is type A and write everything down, she doesn't miss a thing. The staff was very helpful, at one point I asked someone to turn the air up, and a few minutes later I... Read More heard it turn on. The food was a hit at our wedding. Everyone finished their plates and enjoyed dessert. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Joy L

Everything ran so smoothly! Bunny was phenomenal! She made sure everything went according to plan.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kevin L

Flourtown Country Club was absolutely perfect for my husband and I. From the initial meeting to the end of our wedding the staff were on point. The not only met our expectations but exceeded them. The food was on point with no complaints from our guests. The grounds were... Read More freshly landscaped for our event and it looked phenomenal. The event coordinator, Bunny, was an expert in assisting us finding a photographer, bakery and florist. And her recommendations were perfect. Can you tell, that we cannot say enough great things about Flourtown County Club?

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Meadow P

I cannot recommend Flourtown Country Club enough for a wedding reception venue. My husband and I got married at a church and then held our cocktail hour and reception at FCC, and I literally feel like I had my dream wedding. The staff at FCC, including Bunny, who helped us... Read More coordinate the day, as well as Dawn and Dolly, who were also very involved, were all fabulous. Bunny and Dawn were super responsive leading up to the wedding whenever I had questions, and they are willing to work with you to customize the day perfectly to fit your vision. A few of the highlights for me: the food was outstanding. Our guests loved their meals (we got filet, salmon, and tofu teriyaki stirfry), and the hors d'oeuvres were out of this world. Guests also went nuts over our signature drink, which we worked with Bunny to create. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The stone building is stunning, the balcony during sunset was a huge hit with our guests and for photos, and the room where the bar is provides a nice area for guests if they want to take a break from dancing. One of the amazing aspects of FCC's package is that it includes beautiful flower centerpieces and the wedding cake. Both the flowers and cake that they provide were outstanding. The day of the wedding, Bunny checked in with me all throughout the night to make sure everything was going well, and she anticipated my every need and desire. Bunny is a true expert in what she does-- and incredibly kind and fun, to boot-- and I cannot thank her and her team enough for creating my dream wedding at Flourtown Country Club.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Elizabeth R

Flourtown Country Club was a fabulous choice for our wedding reception. From start to finish, Bunny and her staff did everything in their power to make it a picture perfect day, and it truly was. Our guests cannot stop talking about how wonderful our reception was. It was a... Read More truly perfect day!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Megan Q

When planning my wedding, I had only looked at Flourtown. The location was perfect, it was beautiful and I could see myself celebrating my wedding there. Overall, my wedding was beautiful, the food was very good and the guests had a good time. Reading all of the reviews, I knew... Read More my experience was going to be top notch, but I felt like the communication with myself and the venue was lacking. I had to follow up a few times and a few days before my wedding I found out that Bunny was not going to be there for my actual big day. I was a bit thrown off by that and was surprised that she did not email me afterwards to follow up and see how it went. Planning a wedding is stressful and communication is obviously very important. Some of the items that we had wanted displayed were in areas that people could not see them, which was a bit disappointing. Overall, I wouldn't had changed my decision, because my wedding was absolutely beautiful, but I wish I had more communication and knowledge ahead of time.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Michelle J

Words are not enough for the wonderful service and level of care we received from Flourtown Country Club. Our wedding reception was PERFECT! All of my guest have expressed the wonderful time they had. Trust me, Flourtown Country Club is the BEST choice you could make!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Bill A

Booking Flourtown Country Club for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. The ladies at FCC (specifically Bunny) made the process a joy. The building is beautiful. The food was wonderful. The service was exceptional. Do yourself a favor and book this venue as... Read More soon as you get engaged!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Janet B

What an amazing venue for my daughter’s wedding! The lovely ladies at FCC coordinate and assist with ALL the details. FCC is very accommodating; one guest required a vegan entrée a week before the event. No problem for this club. A beautiful deck which overlooks the golf course... Read More adjoins the spacious reception room. The deck gave a respite from the dancing and music for family and friends to socialize. Another perk of this gorgeous venue is its location. Nestled in a suburb it is located just a few minutes from the PA turnpike/Fort Washington exit where several hotels can house out of town guests. Many of my guests commented that my daughter’s wedding was the most beautiful that they had ever attended. I concur it was an extraordinary day- thanks to FCC!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Emily W

My husband and I got married here on 5/27/17-- the entire experience working with Flourtown, and specifically Bunny, was incredible! Bunny made everything extremely easy for us. The venue itself is beautiful and all of the staff throughout our wedding were helpful.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Abigail B

All of the staff were so helpful, kind, and considerate. The food was great and flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Danielle E

This venue was absolutely amazing for our wedding on November 12, 2016!!!!! We loved the atmosphere and knew it was exactly where we wanted to have our reception from the moment we stepped inside. The food here is amazing and all of our guests loved everything from the hor... Read More d'oeuvres to the main course to the cake! The staff was amazing too! They were so accommodating and worked with us to make our dream day come true! Dolly, Bunny and Dawn are all fabulous! We would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place for their reception!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie H

Our wedding was this Saturday October 29th, and we seriously had THE best wedding in the entire world!! All of our guest kept saying how unique and beautiful Flourtown Country Club is, how delicious the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how amazing Bunny was!! We... Read More seriously felt like royalty and everything went so smoothly and perfectly! My dream wedding happened because of Flourtown, and Bunny, and her staff! It was truly the most amazing day of our lives and I wouldn't change ONE thing about it with how amazing Flourtown Country Club made our wedding day!! Also, we did the sparkler send off, and it was seriously SO beautiful. Bunny told us to look down from the bridal suite, and we looked out to see all our 200+ guest with sparklers lit up, and it was such an amazing thing to see! And walking through it was so cool! So many people couldn't get over the charm of Flourtown. As i said before, my dream wedding happened all thanks to Flourtown Country Club!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary Elean P

My husband and I had our reception at Flourtown Country Club a couple of weekends ago. We had the most perfect time and the greatest experience working with Flourtown Country Club. Every employee was friendly, and accommodating. I could not wait any longer to write my review... Read More because of how happy we are with our experience. From the smallest items to the big items, they took care of every detail. We worked closely with Bunny, the event coordinator, and she was extraordinary with helping to prepare for our reception and even that evening with last minute situations. Not only are the employees amazing, but the venue itself is gorgeous. Again, we could not be any happier with our experience and how beautiful our day was celebrating at Flourtown Country Club! We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Karen L

One month ago on 9/17/16 my daughter and now son-in-law, were married and the reception was held at Flourtown Country Club. We are all still basking in the glow of what was an incredibly perfect day. The wedding ceremony was held at our church but from the moment we arrived at... Read More Flourtown CC for the reception, the staff was ready and waiting to assist us with our every need. The Bridal party arrived early and golf carts were waiting to take them to the picturesque photo spot on the golf course. Flourtown Country Club is a beautiful, historic stone building with a lovely entrance that is seasonally decorated with flowers. Once guests were welcomed into the large bar area with a signature drink, they were free to mingle in the bar area, the dining room or the beautiful raised patio overlooking the golf course. With 160+ guests, there was plenty of room for the cocktail hour and the seating in the dining room was comfortable and spacious. Penny and her staff served an incredibly delicious meal to all of our guests and we are still hearing from many of them that their filet or champagne chicken was one of the best meals that they have ever had at a wedding. The centerpieces that Judy arranged were full of lovely fresh flowers and the wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious. The evening ended with a spectacular Sparkler Sendoff which was quite a finale and great photo opportunity. I think Flourtown Country Club is a hidden gem in Montgomery County! With its beautiful rooms and outdoor vistas, incredibly helpful staff and reasonable wedding packages which include hot and cold appetizers, a signature drink, delicious dinner options, open bar, flower centerpieces and the wedding cake, it is a must see for any Bride and Groom!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Norie B

My daughter was married at Flourtown last Saturday. I could not have asked for a more magical evening. The food was delicious. The staff fantastic. venue beautiful. Perfect evening.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Coleen B

We cannot say enough great things about Flourtown Country Club. We got married here this past weekend and our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. Every aspect was exceptional from the food to the service. We highly recommend Flourtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Mary Anne P

As mother of the bride, I could not have asked for more regarding the assistance we got from Bunny and Dolly at the Flourtown Country Club. From start to finish, our daughter's wedding was absolutely an event to remember. The venue is classic, the food was delicious and there... Read More was never a wait at the bar. The staff was thoughtful and professional and we have received countless emails, calls and texts regarding what a beautiful wedding it was and how much our guests enjoyed the reception at the Flourtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mary Elean P

My husband and I had our reception at Flourtown Country Club this past weekend. We had the most perfect time and greatest experience working with Flourtown Country Club. Every employee was friendly, and accommodating. I couldn't wait any longer to write my review because of how... Read More happy we are with our experience. From the smallest items to the big items, they took care of every detail. We worked closely with Bunny, the event coordinator and she was extraordinary with helping to prepare for our reception and even that evening with last minute situations. Not only are the employees amazing, but the venue itself is gorgeous. Again, we could not be any happier with our experience and how beautiful our day was celebrating at Flourtown Country Club. We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Rachel L

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at FCC on 10/9/15 and we were so happy with our decision. The venue is beautiful and the staff was on point! Thd food was delicious too! The whole process was so stress free thanks to Bunny and her team!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ann M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Flourtown Country Club and it was absolutely beautiful! Even our guests kept telling us how it was one of the prettiest weddings ever. Bunny and her staff at Flourtown Country Club went out of their way to make the day special for... Read More us. Both the inside and outside were decorated beautifully. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding venue. Thank you so much to Bunny and the rest of Flourtown Country Club's staff for the most amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kimyatta R

THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! We had our wedding and reception at FCC on August 7, 2016. We started on time and the staff was on point throughout the whole day. The cocktails, dinner, signature drink and everything else was wonderful. There were no hiccups and everyone had a great... Read More time. Our photos were great and the weather was perfect and we were able to have our ceremony under beautiful blue skies. Bunny and her team are the best. If you are looking for an affordable, convenient and beautiful venue, this is the place to be!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 molly t

We had our wedding reception at Flourtown Country Club a few weeks back and it was absolutely beautiful! Everything from the food to the staff, Flourtown Country Club really went above and beyond to make the day so special for us. Not only was the inside decorated beautifully,... Read More but the outside of the country club makes for stunning pictures! We were greeted immediately by FCC's staff as soon as we arrived and they were there to help us with anything we needed throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding venue!! Thank you so much to Bunny and the rest of FCC's staff for the best day ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Katelyn K

I am SO happy with Flourtown!! I am a bride who had my wedding reception at Flourtown a little over a week ago. When looking for a reception venue I was looking for a place that was beautiful, fit within our budget, and accommodating. Flourtown had all I was looking for and... Read More more! Bunny Doyle, the coordinator at Flourtown, is absolutely amazing. She was so personable and there for us through the whole process, bending over backwards to make sure all details were in place. This made the day completely worry-free for my family and I and we were really able to relax and enjoy the reception!! The food was outstanding - generous portions, delicious!! The overall price was unbeatable compared to everything else I looked at in the area, and for such a beautiful venue too. I definitely recommend Flourtown Country Club and am so glad I chose them for my wedding reception!