Flourtown Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

A charming building with a classic stone facade, manicured grounds with a nine-hole golf course and rustic street lamps set the scene for romance at the Flourtown Country Club in Flourtown, Pennsylvania. Take first-look photos in front of an arched doorway surrounded by flowers or capture a picture of the entire wedding party seated in one of the Flourtown Country Club's many golf carts. Photography opportunities abound at the country club, from meandering pathways and rustic wooden fences to sparkling fountains and lakefront property.

Ceremonies can be held on the premises, either outside with the golf course in the background or indoors in the club's reception space. The Flourtown Country Club's elegant reception room can seat more than 300 guests. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a light and airy design and French doors. An attached stone patio allows guests to step outside for a breather after a rigorous Electric Slide while also offering scenic views of the Flourtown Country Club's pristine property. The stone pathway outside the front entrance provides an optimal space for the new Mr. and Mrs. to experience a memorable sendoff while guests wave sparklers through the fresh night air.

Wedding packages include table linens, chiavari chairs, dinnerware and seasonal floral displays. Couples work with the venue's culinary team to come up with a seasonal menu that best fits their tastes and budget. Butlered hors d'oeuvres, premium open bar, a wine or champagne toast and handcrafted wedding cakes are included in all packages. Couples are welcome to come up with a signature drink that can be served during cocktail hour and handed to guests upon their arrival on the property.

Flourtown Country Club prides itself on ensuring that couples will enjoy every moment of their wedding. The on-site wedding coordinator works behind the scenes on the day of your event, making sure that things run smoothly. Brides rave about the fact that the staff checks on the new married couple throughout their reception, making sure they have food, a drink and even a bite of the hors d'oeuvres served during cocktail hour.

• Private bridal suite
  • Special consideration for brides planning weddings in the near future
  • Convenient location approximately 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia
  • Area attractions include the Childventure Museum, Woodmere Art Museum and Morris Arboretum

Where your event will be "an event to remember"

Thank you for considering Flourtown Country Club for your special wedding day! It would be our pleasure to host your wedding or event. Flourtown Country Club is nestled in the heart of Flourtown, Pennsylvania – just minutes from the charming historic towns of Chestnut Hill, Lafayette Hill, Plymouth Meeting, Conshohocken and Glenside. Your vision is our passion.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning

150 Mccloskey Road, Flourtown, PA (215) 233-1550
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Emily W

My husband and I got married here on 5/27/17-- the entire experience working with Flourtown, and specifically Bunny, was incredible! Bunny made everything extremely easy for us. The venue itself is beautiful and all of the staff throughout our wedding were helpful.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Abigail B

All of the staff were so helpful, kind, and considerate. The food was great and flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Danielle E

This venue was absolutely amazing for our wedding on November 12, 2016!!!!! We loved the atmosphere and knew it was exactly where we wanted to have our reception from the moment we stepped inside. The food here is amazing and all of our guests loved everything from the hor... Read More d'oeuvres to the main course to the cake! The staff was amazing too! They were so accommodating and worked with us to make our dream day come true! Dolly, Bunny and Dawn are all fabulous! We would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place for their reception!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie H

Our wedding was this Saturday October 29th, and we seriously had THE best wedding in the entire world!! All of our guest kept saying how unique and beautiful Flourtown Country Club is, how delicious the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how amazing Bunny was!! We... Read More seriously felt like royalty and everything went so smoothly and perfectly! My dream wedding happened because of Flourtown, and Bunny, and her staff! It was truly the most amazing day of our lives and I wouldn't change ONE thing about it with how amazing Flourtown Country Club made our wedding day!! Also, we did the sparkler send off, and it was seriously SO beautiful. Bunny told us to look down from the bridal suite, and we looked out to see all our 200+ guest with sparklers lit up, and it was such an amazing thing to see! And walking through it was so cool! So many people couldn't get over the charm of Flourtown. As i said before, my dream wedding happened all thanks to Flourtown Country Club!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary Elean P

My husband and I had our reception at Flourtown Country Club a couple of weekends ago. We had the most perfect time and the greatest experience working with Flourtown Country Club. Every employee was friendly, and accommodating. I could not wait any longer to write my review... Read More because of how happy we are with our experience. From the smallest items to the big items, they took care of every detail. We worked closely with Bunny, the event coordinator, and she was extraordinary with helping to prepare for our reception and even that evening with last minute situations. Not only are the employees amazing, but the venue itself is gorgeous. Again, we could not be any happier with our experience and how beautiful our day was celebrating at Flourtown Country Club! We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Karen L

One month ago on 9/17/16 my daughter and now son-in-law, were married and the reception was held at Flourtown Country Club. We are all still basking in the glow of what was an incredibly perfect day. The wedding ceremony was held at our church but from the moment we arrived at... Read More Flourtown CC for the reception, the staff was ready and waiting to assist us with our every need. The Bridal party arrived early and golf carts were waiting to take them to the picturesque photo spot on the golf course. Flourtown Country Club is a beautiful, historic stone building with a lovely entrance that is seasonally decorated with flowers. Once guests were welcomed into the large bar area with a signature drink, they were free to mingle in the bar area, the dining room or the beautiful raised patio overlooking the golf course. With 160+ guests, there was plenty of room for the cocktail hour and the seating in the dining room was comfortable and spacious. Penny and her staff served an incredibly delicious meal to all of our guests and we are still hearing from many of them that their filet or champagne chicken was one of the best meals that they have ever had at a wedding. The centerpieces that Judy arranged were full of lovely fresh flowers and the wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious. The evening ended with a spectacular Sparkler Sendoff which was quite a finale and great photo opportunity. I think Flourtown Country Club is a hidden gem in Montgomery County! With its beautiful rooms and outdoor vistas, incredibly helpful staff and reasonable wedding packages which include hot and cold appetizers, a signature drink, delicious dinner options, open bar, flower centerpieces and the wedding cake, it is a must see for any Bride and Groom!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Norie B

My daughter was married at Flourtown last Saturday. I could not have asked for a more magical evening. The food was delicious. The staff fantastic. venue beautiful. Perfect evening.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Coleen B

We cannot say enough great things about Flourtown Country Club. We got married here this past weekend and our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. Every aspect was exceptional from the food to the service. We highly recommend Flourtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Mary Anne P

As mother of the bride, I could not have asked for more regarding the assistance we got from Bunny and Dolly at the Flourtown Country Club. From start to finish, our daughter's wedding was absolutely an event to remember. The venue is classic, the food was delicious and there... Read More was never a wait at the bar. The staff was thoughtful and professional and we have received countless emails, calls and texts regarding what a beautiful wedding it was and how much our guests enjoyed the reception at the Flourtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mary Elean P

My husband and I had our reception at Flourtown Country Club this past weekend. We had the most perfect time and greatest experience working with Flourtown Country Club. Every employee was friendly, and accommodating. I couldn't wait any longer to write my review because of how... Read More happy we are with our experience. From the smallest items to the big items, they took care of every detail. We worked closely with Bunny, the event coordinator and she was extraordinary with helping to prepare for our reception and even that evening with last minute situations. Not only are the employees amazing, but the venue itself is gorgeous. Again, we could not be any happier with our experience and how beautiful our day was celebrating at Flourtown Country Club. We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Rachel L

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at FCC on 10/9/15 and we were so happy with our decision. The venue is beautiful and the staff was on point! Thd food was delicious too! The whole process was so stress free thanks to Bunny and her team!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ann M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Flourtown Country Club and it was absolutely beautiful! Even our guests kept telling us how it was one of the prettiest weddings ever. Bunny and her staff at Flourtown Country Club went out of their way to make the day special for... Read More us. Both the inside and outside were decorated beautifully. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding venue. Thank you so much to Bunny and the rest of Flourtown Country Club's staff for the most amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kimyatta R

THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! We had our wedding and reception at FCC on August 7, 2016. We started on time and the staff was on point throughout the whole day. The cocktails, dinner, signature drink and everything else was wonderful. There were no hiccups and everyone had a great... Read More time. Our photos were great and the weather was perfect and we were able to have our ceremony under beautiful blue skies. Bunny and her team are the best. If you are looking for an affordable, convenient and beautiful venue, this is the place to be!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 molly t

We had our wedding reception at Flourtown Country Club a few weeks back and it was absolutely beautiful! Everything from the food to the staff, Flourtown Country Club really went above and beyond to make the day so special for us. Not only was the inside decorated beautifully,... Read More but the outside of the country club makes for stunning pictures! We were greeted immediately by FCC's staff as soon as we arrived and they were there to help us with anything we needed throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding venue!! Thank you so much to Bunny and the rest of FCC's staff for the best day ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Katelyn K

I am SO happy with Flourtown!! I am a bride who had my wedding reception at Flourtown a little over a week ago. When looking for a reception venue I was looking for a place that was beautiful, fit within our budget, and accommodating. Flourtown had all I was looking for and... Read More more! Bunny Doyle, the coordinator at Flourtown, is absolutely amazing. She was so personable and there for us through the whole process, bending over backwards to make sure all details were in place. This made the day completely worry-free for my family and I and we were really able to relax and enjoy the reception!! The food was outstanding - generous portions, delicious!! The overall price was unbeatable compared to everything else I looked at in the area, and for such a beautiful venue too. I definitely recommend Flourtown Country Club and am so glad I chose them for my wedding reception!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Colleen F

We had our wedding reception at Flourtown Country Club on 6/4/16 and it was perfect. Bunny was super great to work with throughout the planning process, and the whole day was flawless. The Country Club is a beautiful venue, and great for pictures too! The food was great, the... Read More space was great, the servers were great, and all of the guests commented on what a great place it was and great time. We enjoyed our private bridal party suite upstairs between the ceremony and reception. We also did a sparkler send off to exit the venue and it was set up perfectly. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. One employee, Shannon, was checking on my husband and I the whole night to make sure we had food and drinks - she was very sweet and helpful. I highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

My husband and I would like to give a huge thank you to Bunny, Dawn, and all of Flourtown country club staff! The price is very reasonable, and they make process very easy. Bunny was always available, even if we just popped in with questions. They were very flexible with their... Read More many options, we were even able to make some changes and have a Mac n cheese bar, which of course everyone loved! The food is amazing from appetizers to the dessert and cake provided by their vendor. One of the staff members saved a plate of appetizers for my husband and I when we arrived to the cocktail hour late; thank god for her! The whole bridal party was greeted my Mo and she was just as fun and enthusiastic as any of our guests ! Bunny was there every step of the way throughout the night, and she kept on top of anything we needed. Having the variety of the cocktail room, reception room, and deck was great for our guests and how large of a group it was. Our count was 212 and there was plenty of space. Our family and friends are still giving compliments of how great of a night it was!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Flourtown Country Club far exceeded my expectations! When touring venues, I immediately fell in love with the charm of the country club. Its tucked away from the main roads so it offers more of a private setting. The stone building has so much character and provided for the... Read More perfect photo opportunities. Bunny Doyle and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. Bunny's attention to detail and commitment to ensuring that everything went perfectly allowed my husband and I to remain calm and simply enjoy the party! I was confident that they had everything covered! Leading up to the wedding, Bunny offered great suggestions for decor and the timeline of events. With her expertise, I left a lot of the decorating details up to her and was completing blown away seeing the reception hall. Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! She incorporated all of my ideas and took them to the next level. In addition, Bunny's staff was just as attentive! During our photo shoot, Melissa stepped right up to tend to one our groomsman's crying babies without any hesitation. I feel this was a testament to the level of service and assistance they provide here. With her help, we were able to stick to our timeline! Throughout the entire ceremony and reception, everyone made sure that we were taken care of, even anticipating our needs and addressing them before we even thought of them. We would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club to any couple who wants to trust that the venue and staff will deliver 110%. We cannot thank them enough for truly making our wedding a night to remember!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Carly M

We could not be more happy with our experience with Flourtown Country Club! We had both our ceremony and reception here, and everything was AMAZING! Bunny Doyle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and easy to get in touch with. Any questions we had, she was... Read More quick to answer. The entire staff was phenomenal, and we had so many guests compliment the entire night. We had our ceremony inside, and it was absolutely beautiful. We are so thankful for everything and everyone at Flourtown Country Club, and we will be recommending them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Flourtown CC and we were so happy with our choice of venue. Bunny Doyle and her crew were amazing! There was a chance of rain, but we set up the ceremony flowers and arch outside just in case. Unfortunately, it rained but the... Read More crew was able to move all the flowers and arch inside for the ceremony without a hitch! All of our guests loved the food and are still talking about the amazing time they had! Our special day was perfect and Flourtown was the best decision!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lauren D

Choosing Flourtown Country Club was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Bunny and her staff were a HUGE help leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. They brought us food while we got our pictures done, they helped me bustle my dress, and they even... Read More gave my mom a fresh plate of food because she let hers get cold because she was running around! Bunny was extremely helpful with all tips and answered all of my questions! Plus the centerpieces they had were beautiful. And to tie it all together, the price was extremely reasonable!! I wish I could give them 10 stars!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Jackie P

I loved everything about our wedding experience at Flourtown Country Club. This was the first venue we went to see during our search and we felt so comfortable from the start. Throughout the entire process everyone was so helpful and I know our wedding would not have been as... Read More wonderful anywhere else. We took first look photos on the golf course and were married outside. Everything was beautiful and only got better as the night went on. We had over 250 guests and everything from cocktail hour to the delicious food was wonderful. All of our personal touches and decorations were displayed better than I could have imagined! Bunny and everyone at Flourtown made all of my wedding day dreams come true! I can't thank and recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kristen H

We cannot begin to describe how perfect our wedding day was and a lot of that was thanks to all the staff at Flourtown Country Club. From the very beginning, they were involved in our wedding. They provide a timeline that keeps things on track and you are also able to get hands... Read More on when picking out decor and flowers! The food was amazing and we wanted a chicken bruschetta meal that was not originally listed, but the cook was nothing but accommodating to us and created the perfect dish! The night of the wedding, everything came together perfectly! For decorations we didn't specifically have a spot for, the staff was able to find the perfect place to pull the entire room together. During cocktail hour, the staff made sure that we were able to try our hors d'oeuvres before we were introduced! Over the course of the night, they made sure our dinner was warm after we greeted the guest and were willing to make sure that we had drinks in our hands. They were not only accommodating for us but also all of our guest. We heard so many great comments about how friendly the staff was and their willingness to do what was asked! The reception area is such a great space and does not make it feel crowded or too spread out. Many of our guest also enjoyed the outside deck area! We had such a great experience with Flourtown, which help make our special day into a perfect one!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

We would like to say many, many, many thank you's to Dolly, Bunny, Dawn & Mary for orchestrating such an intimate beautiful wedding. The food was superb & the staff very attentive. We felt well taken of . The outdoor venue was idyllic!! We received so many compliments about... Read More the wedding. The table & chair setups were more beautiful than we expected. Your recommendations were perfect. The special needs we requested were seamlessly carried out. Thank you for your for your patience with us during the past year with planning our wedding and endless questions. We would highly recommend others to have their wedding or any function at the Flourtown Country Club. We truly appreciate all that you did to make our "once in a lifetime" a perfect day. Kathie & Luann

Quality Like None Other!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Bethany M

I highly recommend Flourtown Country Club as a top choice for a wedding celebration. The staff (Bunny, Dolly, and Dawn) were absolutely wonderful to work with. The food is excellent and the grounds are beautifully kept. If I had to do it over again, I would do it at Flourtown... Read More Country Club. My wedding couldn't have been any more amazing. Thank you Flourtown Country Club! B. Massey