It's High Season for Weddings so Book Now!

What distinguishes Flower Girls from all other Florists? Simply put Nancy Earle and her Flower Girls staff will provide a rare floral design and purchase experience that can be as personal and detailed as you would like, or a quick and easy online solution to picking your wedding flowers. Feel free to contact Nancy and Flower Girls at 313.320.0066 and she will be happy to customize any orders from what you see on our website. Or as Nancy likes to say it is "easy peasy" for a busy modern bride or couple, to simply look at select and purchase wedding flowers at our website and online store. All our online store prices are listed and never a surprise, and all designs are shown in detail. Go to www.weddingflowers.me

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

The Entire Detroit Metro Area (313) 320-0066

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Samantha O

Nancy is one of the best to work with! Not only is she so sweet and very reliable, she does AMAZING work! For all of us that aren't flower experts, she takes the pinterest design in your head and makes it exactly what you want for your special day. If she misses your call within... Read More the day she gets back to you, which with all of us stressed out bride's was one of my favorite things outside her work about her. I highly recommend her for any of your flower needs! She really takes your basic idea and runs with it to make it something amazing!

2016-07-16T21:49:28 Response from the vendor

Since you didn't leave your name I frankly don't know who wrote this but thank you, thank you, thank you! Nancy

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

I have planned personal and corporate events for many, many years and Nancy Earle is always my go-to florist and decorator. She is creative, dependable and reasonably priced. I recommend her services constantly. You won't go wrong with Nancy!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Juliana B

Getting the right flowers for your wedding can be one of the most difficult and expensive steps towards prepping for your special day. However, thanks to Nancy and her company, the Flower Girls, it couldn't have gotten any easier or more affordable! She took care of every detail... Read More with ease and great communication. From the flower package, to the color of the ribbon, she showed both talent and expertise in creating the perfect wedding flowers for me and my wedding party. The quality of her flowers cannot be paralleled. My bouquet was not only gorgeous, but fresh, resilient, and looked beautiful the entire day through the ceremony, pictures, reception, etc. Lastly, Nancy is a joy to work with and a gem to know. She has a passion and energy for what she does and it shown through in her efforts and delivery. We were truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with her.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Tammy B

I can't say enough about Flower Girls. Nancy was fantastic - she met us at the event months in advance and was extraordinarily detailed to make sure everything was perfect. Her communication was fantastic - she even took partners with the on-site event coordinator. The... Read More flowers were beyond gorgeous - exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Mirai I

Nancy was great! I've sent her google images of what I had in mind for the center piece and my bouquet, and delivered just like I imagined. I was grateful that she delivered our bouquet to the hotel room, since we were taking pictures before the ceremony! I don't mean to... Read More offend Nancy, but my fiance was worried that Flower Girls didn't exist, because they don't have a store location. But you'll find out that there's a reason for it. I can guarantee that she will deliver what you ask for and she is professional! Thank you again Nancy!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 nancy e

Nancy and Flower Girls are the Best! They took our ideas, color scheme and budget and made it all come out perfectly. I'd highly recommend Flower Girls to anyone including all my friends that have been looking for a wedding florist.

Nancy Earle

Nancy Earle has been in the flower business for over 40 years. She started Flower Girls in the Detroit Metro Area because it is her home and wedding couples have always been her favorite clients. Nancy has owned retail stores in the Hyatt Regency Hotels in both Dearborn and Flint, Plymouth and Grosse Pointe Farms. Nancy has provided exquisite floral displays for thousands of weddings and special events. More than just the flowers, she knows what is required to pull off a successful wedding, Nobody in the Detroit area has as wider a range of experience in weddings and events.