Flower Mountain Weddings

Sevierville , TN

Book Your Wedding with Flower Mountain Weddings

A BALLROOM IN SEVIERVILLE , TN

Flower Mountain Weddings is located amidst wooded hills, wildflower fields and gushing streams on a sprawling estate in Sevierville, Tennessee. The Smoky Mountains, including Bluff Mountain, provide a backdrop and the venue is ideal for ceremonies all year round. Flower Mountain Weddings is close to Wears Valley and the town of Gatlinburg and enjoys the scenic view of the famous Pigeon Forge.

Every couple aims for a picture-ideal wedding and will be glad to know that the venue is operated and owned by a professional photographer. In addition, a dedicated editing team ensures that couples receive the highest quality wedding albums and captures each memorable moment.

Couples have the choice of an indoor and outdoor reception. All outdoor receptions can be complemented by a covered gallery that hosts a maximum of 75 guests. A stone-lined fireplace provides an intimate indoor venue for smaller receptions of up to 30 guests.

The indoor seating is flexible and can be changed during the ceremony to make room for a dance floor and the outdoor areas boast a waterfall and gazebo. In the winters, hot chocolate stations are available outdoors and guests can enjoy the comfort of warm Southern cuisine against the backdrop of snowy mountain peaks.

At Flower Mountain Weddings, there are all-inclusive packages in which every detail pertaining to the wedding can be handled and couples and their guests can enjoy the reception without worry. There is also the flexibility to pick and choose which responsibilities couples would like to handle privately.

Flower Mountain Wedding provides the following wedding packages, which are designed for a variety of occasions, be they intimate ceremonies or formal wedding receptions, with contingencies for different weather conditions.

• Mountain Perfection ceremony with six hours for up to 50 guests
  • Mountain Elegance ceremony with three hours for up to 50 guests
  • Mountain Charm ceremony with four hours for up to 75 guests
  • Mountain Dreams ceremony with three hours for up to 50 guests
  • Mountain Elopement for two

Flower Mountain Weddings offers free photo sessions, but it does not permit third-party photographers to cover any ceremony. However, guests are permitted to take photographs within the area that is booked for the duration of the ceremony. If couples choose their own ushers, the following order of seating is required:

• The groom's grandmother
  • The bride's grandmother
  • The groom's parents and bride's mother

The venue also permits the following services to be added to ceremonies:

• Unity candle
  • Sands service
  • Dove release

A variety of sashes, centerpieces and decorations for pergolas are available and couples are welcome to select from a list of colors in stock. The venue provides vases with a floating candle or flowers as centerpieces for the tables. Any additional decoration can be provided at an extra cost.

• Bride and groom's dressing suites
  • Romantic pre-recorded music
  • Deluxe keepsake unity sand
  • White wedding chairs
  • Guest sign-in table
  • Bridal bouquet
  • Groom boutonniere

Flower Mountain Weddings

At Flower Mountain your wedding and reception is at one convenient location! With a captivating mountain view setting, surrounded by 25 acres of wildflower fields, you can host intimate events from 2 to 50. As Always, Your Wedding is Front & Center!

Ballroom, Mountain

Food + Catering, Planning

521 Red Bud Lane, Sevierville , TN (866) 620-0121

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 joy o

When Leroy and I first started discussing where we wanted to get married I immediately thought of an intimate setting overlooking the mountains. I honestly did not know if such a place existed, but to our surprise we found it and much more with Flower Mountain Weddings. I wanted... Read More a venue that was not only beautiful but also offered exquisite photography, and Flower Mountain weddings really delivered. We booked with Flower Mountain Weddings about a year in advance and from that point until the day we got married they made to entire process seem effortless. If there was something I wanted but they did not offer they went out of their ways to make it happen. On the day we got married I could not have dreamed that it would have been so perfect, I felt like I was in a fairytale. Flower Mountain Weddings really outdid my expectations when it came to the photographs, the first time I saw the photographs it brought tears to my eyes. They captured our love for one another like no one has ever done before. I am so happy that I choose Flower Mountain Weddings, not only do they have a great venue but they also take stunning picture of your wedding day that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Erica N

We were a little nervous since we were from out of town and not seeing the venue in person until the day of our ceremony. However, when we were pulling up the lane the day of our wedding we knew we had made the perfect choice! The staff, wedding ceremony, and view were beyond... Read More our expectations! The photographer was professional and friendly! I recommend Flower Mountain to anyone looking for a location near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Beautiful, Perfect, Amazing The views were beyond amazing. When I walked out & down the aisle I kept saying it's so beautiful. The photography was even better. They were able to capture the views and our moments beyond all expectations. They did not video the wedding like... Read More requested. I had even asked about it as soon as I got there and they said they would video it, no problem. I'm not sure why that is such an issue as I have read about this happening several times. Other than that everything was spectacular and perfect.

All or Nothing

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 KELLY K

This review is just for photography because I couldn't find the photography area. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL and I am not sure anyone else could have done such and amazing job with the lighting and the landscaping. However, I felt a little cheated when it came to purchasing my... Read More photos. It's all or nothing if you want rights to print them. So, regardless of how many pictures of the hundreds that are taken, you will still pay the full price.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Taylor K

When I was 12 years old I watched my older cousin get married at a little chapel in Gatlinburg, TN and that was when I fell in love with the idea of a destination wedding in TN. I absolutely love outdoor weddings in the Fall. When I started looking for a ceremony venue it was... Read More all about the view for me. I wanted an outdoor wedding with the beautiful mountains in that background. I searched various websites and after reading the reviews and seeing the photos on Flower Mountain Weddings & Receptions wesite, I knew I wanted to make an appointment to view the venue. It was absolutely breathtaking and everyone was so friendly! I booked our wedding that next day. Our wedding was actually this past Saturday 09/12/2015, and let me know you... It was absolutely perfect in every way! It was raining on and off that day and I was so upset thinking they wouldn't be able to let me have it outside. While I was getting ready, the wedding planner came in and told me it wasn't raining currently and if I wanted to have it outside still they would put the chairs out at the last minute and make it happen for me. Needless to say, I was able to have my dream outdoor mountain view wedding. My husband and I were both nervous, because we didn't get to rehearse at all, but the minister talked to us both separately before and made us feel very comfortable and he did an excellent job! The photographer captured our most precious moments from beginning to end. We got to see our pictures the next day and they were absolutely breathtaking! Flower Mountain Weddings & Receptions is very well organized and they will make sure everything is the way you want it, from your flowers to your decorations.... You will be very pleased and will not regret this decision! Thank you Flower Mountain Weddings & Receptions for making my dream wedding a reality and giving my husband and I memories that will last a lifetime!

Beautiful Mountain Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

The view is absolutely breath taking! I was incredibly nervous on the ride there because you drive through a residential neighborhood; we thought we were lost. The long bumpy, gravel, up hill driveway is worth it! The bride and groom dressing rooms are large and the bathrooms... Read More are a good size. Our photos turned out beautiful. The suggested gratuity is $20-100 for each minister and photographer,by the way.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Mistina B

This was, without a doubt, the correct choice for our wedding! Everything was better than I could have imagined. Casey and all of her staff were beyond professional. The flowers, cake, decor, and venue were gorgeous! And the photos are beautiful; I'm so proud to share them... Read More and have them as reminders of our beautiful day! To be honest, when we were looking for venues and planning I didn't even think all of this would be as important to me as it was and is. I didn't think I would care about the photography because I would be there to enjoy it all. I'm so happy I was wrong! I can't believe how lucky we were to find this place to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends! If you come to visit don't let the steep driveway scare you away; the view is well worth the climb and your guests will agree! Also, don't let the affordablilty fool you. I'm still not sure how they are able to do all that they do for the price that they do it. Truly amazing all the way around.

Gorgeous outdoor wedding!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Mackenzi H

We were very happy with this venue. We did our ceremony outside and it was gorgeous. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful; they made everyone feel very at ease. Would definitely recommend!

Absolutely beautiful

Reviewed on 9/01/2014

After searching online, when I saw flower mountain weddings I knew it was the place that we would get married. I am so glad we chose flower mountain weddings..I wanted a stress free wedding and that's exactly what we got. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding... Read More was everything we wanted it to be. The photos were absolutely stunning & exceeded our expectations! She made sure to capture every shot we wanted. We have already and will be recommending you all! Thank you for the wedding of our dreams :)

Great Venue, Perfect Photography

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Samantha S

The atmosphere in the country mountain scenery is beyond belief, this is a near perfect area for the most beautiful and quaint spot to get married. I think that the simplicity and majestic views are what really sell this venue. The added top of the line photography that was... Read More included was an outstanding topper. We would recommend this venue to any couple that wants a wedding with beautiful views as well as unforgettable memories.

Photos :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Vicci G

Flower Mountain Weddings helped make our special day the best it could be from the moment we started planning all the way through our photos. Everyone was so easy to communicate with. The best part about our experience has to be our photos!! I knew I wanted to put our money in... Read More our photos, since that is what you hold on to the longest. From the viewing in the professional studio, to the attention to detail, our photos were more spectacular than we could have ever imagined. Not only were our photos edited and ready for viewing less than 24 hours after our wedding, but the presentation was perfect. The telegenic presentation with the music, brought both my husband and I to tears. It was beautiful. It has been a special way to share with the family that wasn't able to make it to our wedding, the amazing experience we had. Thank you for making our special day amazing. We are so excited to do anniversary pictures! :)

Beautiful wedding and reception

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Gina M

Nick & I would like to say thank you to everyone at Flower Mountain for such a wonderful day! The ceremony (decorations), reception (cake, food, dj and table set up) and photography was beautiful beyond words. From the beginning of planning to the day of the ceremony, everyone... Read More was professional, prompt and helpful making everything stress free! I would highly recommend Flower Mountain Weddings to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married without all the stress!

Absolutely Perfect.

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

My husband and I were married here on April 17, 2014 and cannot say enough good things. Everything was so perfect!! Our planning was done so painlessly over the phone and online. Any time we had questions, they were answered promptly. The day turned out beautiful, our flowers... Read More were amazing and the views breathtaking. Our photo's still bring tears to my eyes and show just how amazing Casey and her team are. Thank you Flower Mountain for creating our perfect wedding.

Beautiful All-inclusive Venue!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Flower Mountain Weddings is a beautiful venue that offers an affordable all-inclusive package that you actually want. Working with Casey was great! She made the process as smooth as possible by giving options, alternatives, advice/guidance and opinions. On the wedding day,... Read More the afternoon weather was unpredictable; Casie and staff were quick to accommodate a rainstorm followed by hot/humid temperatures. The reception was moved inside and the ceremony delayed slightly to keep the picturesque views in the background. The venue itself is beautiful, homely, and comfortable. It was everything my husband and I wanted for our wedding!

An amazing place to start your Forever!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 lindsay B

I don't even know where to start..I loved Flower Mountain that much! I first fell in love with the amazing pictures that Casie has on the Flower Mountain website and when my husband and I toured the venue I knew that this was the place I had dreamed of! The views of the Smokies... Read More and Bluff Mountain are breath taking and create an amazing back drop. Casie the lead photographer did a phenomenal job capturing the memories of our wedding day, the only problem I had was choosing what photos I wanted (they were all great)! I met with the FM crew once and went through the details and did some e-mailing back and forth forth, after that... all I did was show up. Amazing experience from the decoractions to the food to the people! I would recommend FM to anyone!

Wedding

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Jeffery B

Amazing place to get married the scenery is really nice. The pictures turn out so well on a sunny evening. I would highly recommend this place. Everything being offered is of high quality. Like real flower petals on the walkway.

Fantastic outdoor wedding venue!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Sharen

I got married here in late May 2013. We had booked the place almost a year in advance for a weekend date and almost all of them were booked already so I would keep that in mind when venue shopping. My husband and I fell in love with this place from the moment we walked into the... Read More venue. The place is small, and cozy, with a very clean, cabin, feeling, with a tremendous outdoor deck and view. The one thing about the venue that turned me off was the alternative banquet hall if rain were to ensue. It isn't bad looking or anything, but it doesn't quite mesh with the cabin/outdoor wedding feel. Luckily, I didn't have to worry about that come wedding day. Since they are in the business of weddings and anniversaries, they pretty much have everything on sight, as well as all the connections, need to decorate the place in any way you could possibly want. This is great for couples who are looking to save some money, since they don't have to spend the money on new items every time, and have contracts with many local businesses. As a medical student, most importantly for us, they take care of the coordinating of catering, music, cakes, etc as long as you tell them what you want! This took a huge load of stress off our shoulders. Another negative I think is mentionable is that the people she had hired to take care of our alcoholic beverages seemed like they were new to the job, or didn't know much about wines/beers. Lastly, I think it is noteworthy to mention that on the rehearsal day, Casie's assistant seemed to lack confidence in how to run things while she wasn't around. This made us stressed and a bit nervous, but once we got things straightened out, it was a non-issue. Again, I would highly recommend this place. The day went perfectly as planned, the weather was beautiful, and Casie's photography blew me out of the water! I didn't cry on my wedding day, but I cried like a baby when I saw the photos she had taken:)

We Loved Our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Erin R

The view at Flower Mountain cannot be explained with words, it is absolutely beautiful. It took my breath away during our first visit there. The landscape is also amazing. The wedding was great, but I would suggest to have a smaller scaled wedding. The larger ones are a bit... Read More tight, my wedding had around 110 people, and the venue itself was a tiny bit small for that amount. However, I will say I do not believe they offer a wedding package that large anymore. The service went really well, I didn't have to lift a finger with the decor, cake, or pre- wedding set up. That was such a big help. I couldn't imagine our wedding being anywhere else. Our budget was stretched a bit when it came to upgrades, but other than that our wedding was absolutely perfect.

Fairytale Wedding day

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Hanna

Where to begin! First I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the staff of Flower Mountain Weddings and Gatlinburg Photo Studios. I cannot begin to express how amazing you were during the wedding process. Because we live in Indiana it was pretty impossible... Read More to plan a wedding in the traditional way, but the people at Flower Mountain made everything very easy. I did a lot of my planning through e-mail and when I had questions they were always quick to respond. I really love that everything was "taken care of" for me. I didn't have to research of find a DJ, the food was taken care of so all we had to do was decide what meals to serve, and the cake was part of the package too! Flower Mountain made everything so easy...it almost makes me want to do it again! Casey and Sarah did an amazing job on our photos too. They know the land and the best areas to capture breathtaking photos. I fall in more in love every time I see our wedding photo DVD, and I cannot wait to get our photos back. In a nut shell wedding planning is a stressful, insane time in your life and I am forever grateful to the people of Flower Mountain for making this one of the best most enjoyable times if my life. I truly felt like that day was meant for me and let me tell you that is a great feeling.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 BRANDI B

Very beautiful place. Great view. However, this place does not have much room for parking. You will have to park up a VERY steep driveway. Also beware that wedding pictures is extra as they do not tell you this ahead of time!! Not included in any package deal.

great place to get married

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ivy H

great place to get married, outdoor ceremony and have indoor place for back up for free. staff is very nice and goes over every last detail with you, they are very seasoned and confident in what they do. I was so pleased with how my wedding turned out. the only con is they are... Read More a little difficult to get in touch with, it takes them days to return emails and phone calls and they are only open 9-5 which makes it difficult to get away from the office to call them. nonetheless, it was money very well spent, they do everything, catering, music, set up, clean up, it was amazing!

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 jeanine l

I can not say enough about Flower Mountain Weddings!! Everyone, the wedding coordinator (Casie), the office personnel (Patty), our photographers (Casie and Sarah) the minister, catering...they were perfect. Even more important...they made our day better than we had expected.... Read More My husband and I planned our wedding in Tennessee from Chicago. They worked with us every step of the way with professionalism and flexibility. It was very important to us to have the pictures be authentic and show the beauty of the area. Well, that and so much more was accomplished. The pictures are really worth a MILLION words. The facility was set up so perfectly for us and our guests. Everyone there made us so comfortable with their relaxed, fun, and kind personalities. Our memories are priceless, thank you for creating and capturing our most important day!

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Cassandra W

The staff at Flower Mountain were so helpful and always available to help us achieve our wedding goal. The pictures are some of the most stunning photographs I've ever seen. The minister was very personable and made our wedding special. If you're looking for a mountaintop... Read More wedding, this will make an excellent location.

Flower Mountain Wedding

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Jarrod K

We were worried about rainy weather but from the time of arrival and throughout the ceremony the staff saw to our needs and calmed any fears we may have had. The facilities were beautiful and the atmosphere of the mountains made our wedding all the more special. We would... Read More recommend this studio because of its professional nature as well as its ability to care for its customers.

Flower Mountain Wedding Awesome!!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

Our experience was absolutely unforgettable. The photography was beautiful beyond our greatest expectations. The ceremony was beautiful and the staff made us feel so at home. To say the least, the whole experience was magical.