Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

23614 Calico Chase, San Antonio, TX Texas and beyond! (210) 478-8014

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Jessica S

Ashlee from Flower Shack Blooms was absolutely incredible throughout the entire wedding process. She was easy to get in contact with, incredibly friendly, and the final product was even better than I could have imagined! Seriously blew me away!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Faith J

Flower Shack Blooms did a wonderful job capturing exactly what we wanted for our big day! Ashlee knows her flowers and can come up with beautiful combinations. Our flowers made our day so much more beautiful and whimsical.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Alexa B

As I worked through the wedding planning process, floral decisions gave me the biggest anxiety. I knew what I liked and and didn't like, but sometimes felt that I couldn't articulate my look and feel into words. Ashlee and Flower Shack Designs took exactly what I envisioned and... Read More brought it to life! Our center pieces were perfect, my bouquets were classic, and my grooms boutonnière was a perfect twist on the classic white rose! All within my modest budget. I can't think of a single thing I'd change and I'd send all my best friends to FSD. They do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jaime L

WOW! Our floral was breathtakingly beautiful! I received nothing but compliment after compliment. Ashlee went over and beyond to accommodate my high end taste and limited budget. She even got me anemones which were technically out of season to ensure my flower color pallet and... Read More design was perfect. You really can't ask for more from a florist than that. Skip the big box stores and commercial florist and hire Flower Shack Blooms, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Sarah A

Ashlee is so amazing first and foremost. I gave her some ideas and she totally exceeded my expectations! She went above and beyond on my wedding day and I didn't break the bank. She totally made my day more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. The fact that she listened to... Read More me really made me and my husband happy! My mother and father were blown away with how beautiful the centerpieces came out.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Leah A

Oh my goodness! Thank you to Ashlee for my gorgeous bouquet for my bridal portraits and then wow she did all my flowers for my wedding! With out a doubt the best florist in town! I wish I had another wedding so I could hire her again! Ronnie and I will have to have a vow... Read More renewal just so we can see her beautiful flower creations! Thank you again Ashlee!

2016-04-07T15:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leah!!!! Loved being part of your fabulous day! You have been super amazing to work with through this entire process. I am blessed to work with some amazing coupes!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Flower Shack Blooms did an amazing job on my flowers. I didn't want to part with my bouquet. She was able to work with our budget and still give us amazing arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kyree F

Thank you Flower Shack Blooms! Your flowers made the wedding so memorable. Your attention to detail and design ideas made our vision come to life, Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jessica C

When guests rave about your choice in flowers and the beauty that they've brought to your wedding, you know you've made the best choice in choosing a florist. That's exactly what happened, and I will forever be thankful for the exquisite work that Flower Shack Blooms created. I... Read More would recommend that any bride turn to Ashlee and entrust her talent and professionalism in making their wedding perfect and beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jaclyn F

The flowers at my wedding were everything I dreamed of and so much more! Ashlee was so helpful in making my dreams come true. Thank you!!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

I used Flower Shack Blooms for my wedding. Ashely was amazing throughout the whole process. She called me within an hour of my first inquiry about getting flowers for the wedding. She sent me pictures and worked with me to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Most importantly,... Read More she worked with me to stay in budget. She had worked with the venue where our wedding was before and helped me decide what ideas for flowers would work and wouldn't work for that venue. The flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone complimented the center pieces she did for the reception tables. They matched our colors beautifully. I highly recommend Flower Shack Blooms. I will definitely use them again. Thank you Ashley for helping make our day a success :-)

2015-10-28T11:04:05 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you for the compliments! I am so pleased you loved the turn out.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Everything was a smooth process with this company. My wife was blown away with everything so to me that's what's most important. She made this day beautiful and memorable to us.

Best Florist Ever

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

I was so overwhelmed with the planning of my wedding I was truly relieved once Ashlee took over the floral. She helped with styling and overall layout. The day of everything was amazing!! I am still getting compliments about it. I would highly recommend Flower Shack Blooms.

flower shack bloom

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Ashley, was extremely gracious enough to take me on as a client. I called her about a month before my wedding and she made it happen. her flowers were a perfect addition to our outdoor wedding. I must say though, my favorite piece was my head piece!! I just loved it! Flowers... Read More shack bloom was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

The floral was hands down the best part of my wedding, Ashlee at Flower Shack Blooms did an AMAZING job. She not only gave me exactly what I wanted but she went above and beyond! I would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements.

2015-06-09T14:42:57 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Thank you, and Im super excited to hear everything was beyond your expectations.This is exactly what I want for all my brides! Thank you for your kind words.

Flower shack blooms

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

Ashlee with Flower Shack Blooms was amazing! The enthusiasm she showed was so awesome and contagious! Even my husband loved how excited she was to be working with us! She truly enjoys what she does and it shows! We could never have picked a better florist!

2015-06-08T11:20:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Its a wedding, it should be exciting!!! Again thank you for allowing me to be part of such an amazing day.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

I loved working with Ashlee, she made our wedding absolutely perfect! Thank you for going above and beyond what we asked for. I will absolutely be recommending you

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Maritza V

Flower Shack Blooms was the best decision I made for my wedding day! Ashlee was extremely professional, helpful, and responsive, which was even more wonderful because I was an out of town bride. During our first consultation, she was able to interpret my vision for the wedding... Read More and reception flowers and even helped me consider all of my options that fit within my budget. I was in tears of joy on the wedding day when I first saw the flowers! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. Ashlee went above and beyond with the flowers and was even able to add in some beautiful peonies in my bridal bouquet. The church flowers and reception center pieces were equally as gorgeous. Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. Flower Shack Blooms' flowers added that unique vintage romance theme that made my wedding day perfect. I am so thankful to Ashlee and her amazing floral arrangements and would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to any bride!

A dream come true!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Johanna L

I heard about Flower Shack Blooms from Chanda's Photography and I've gotta say, I'm completely blown away at Ashlee's work. She takes your vision and brings it to life times 1 MILLION! lol I purchased quite a few bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and bridal bouquets from her,... Read More and I'm never disappointed. I'm getting married in a week and I can't wait to see the finished product. It's a tad bit pricey, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" :)

Awsome Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 7/19/2014

Flower Shack Blooms provided the most beautiful floral arrangements for our sisters wedding. The attention to detail and excellent service were phenomenal!

Sa da tay!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

From the moment I met up with Ashlee, I knew I made a good move. She knew what would work around my specific budget and the arrangements that she made were dazzling. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wishes for a distinct flare added to their wedding day :)

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 jennie F

Initially I was a concerned about the estimate being over budget.Ashlee worked with us to keep our cost down. The flowers exceeded our expectations. They were exactly what my daughter wanted and coordinated perfectly with our color scheme. We got so many compliments from our... Read More guests. I would definitely recommend flower shack blooms to anyone needing to purchase florals for an event. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful..and a week later they still look beautiful.

2014-06-16T22:05:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!byour room presence was amazing and a style I truly loved!! I can't wait for photos :)

Ashlee was wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014

Ashlee created our centerpiece for a bridal show we participated in. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for and she provided me with exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend her to all brides looking for a creative, flexible florist.

Impressed!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014

My wife pretty much did all the planning but my one request was not too much pink with the florals. Ashlee really took my concerns into consideration and created a good combination of pink and white without it being too girly. It looked really nice and elegant... I would... Read More recommend her to anyone. She is reasonable with her prices and the service and quality exceeded my expectations. My wife was happy that's for sure!

2014-04-22T23:23:53 Response from the vendor

As the groom it's your day too. Your input is just as valued and I'm so glad you both loved everything. I'm excited for the amazing photos I got back. Thank you for choosing Flower Shack Blooms to exceed your expectations!

One word...Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Marisa V

Flower Shack Blooms really took it to the next level for my wedding venue! Ashlee went above and beyond and really took the time and effort to listen to my wants and needs. I would highly recommend her because she will not only give you what you want but will make your... Read More wedding/event a dream come true! Overall, her services are second to none and the quality of her products is amazing!!! 5 STARS all the way!!! :)

2014-04-22T23:18:58 Response from the vendor

I loved your wedding style and glad to be part of it! Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a beautiful event. Everything was beautiful!!