Experience- Creative- Designs

With more than 25 years of excellence in the design of superior wedding floral arrangements, there is no floral feat the skilled and professional florists and floral designers at Flowers by Brian cannot reach for our clients in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, and Queens, New York. We strive to make our clients’ wedding dreams come true, and work to any theme, venue, location and budget. With thousands of happy couples and happy brides to our credit, we can confidently say that Flowers by Brian makes your wedding floral and decorative dreams come true, from bridal bouquets and bridal party wedding bouquets, to perfect centerpieces for the reception.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

138 Liberty Avenue, Mineola, NY (516) 873-7900

Flowers by Brian!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 THALIA J

Flowers started out as the dreaded venue to pay for. When I walked into Flowers by Brian and met Joe, I literally fell in love with his vision. I was excited to see our centerpieces and bouquets, Joe and his crew at Flowers by Brian exceeded by expectations. Thank you!!

Just Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Jessica J

From the moment my fiance and I walked into JT we felt a welcoming vibe. We worked with Anthony (BM) for over a year. He was friendly, funny, and made you feel like family (something we did not get while venue searching). Ceremony took place in the newly renovated and... Read More gorgeous Skylight Room. Cocktail hour took place in the Terrace Room. Reception took place in the Oak Room. We also worked with Jose our Maître d and had two bridal attendants during our wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding and/or special event. We had such an awesome experience, and such a flawless wedding. No drama, no hiccups, straight to the point contract (although be sure to include the 20% catering fee at the end of your sub-total of guest amount -- it's in the contract). Our wedding was the only event that evening so they were nice enough to extend a second bridal suite to invite my groom and his groomsmen to hang out before the wedding began. The guests were wow'd by our wedding and enjoyed the food, drinks, and friendly service. We wish we can do it again and are so grateful for the staff at Jericho Terrace for their professionalism and kindness! Our contract included: white glove service, free valet parking, free coat check, bridal suite, two bridal attendants, ice sculpture, cake, open bar, top shelf liquor, and so much more!!!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/01/2014 Vanessa F

Flowers by Brian was recommended both personally and by our venue, Fox Hollow. We agreed to go to three florists, and then pick, and Flowers by Brian ended up in the middle of the pack. I'll tell you why we chose them: the quality of service! When we walked in, we were early... Read More and had to wait. We were offered coffee, and the staff was very friendly. We worked with Joseph, who has worked in the business his entire life, and LOVED HIM. He was great! I had pictures of things I liked, but have terrible allergies, and he was ready for me! He took us into their showroom, where they have mockups of centerpieces for other events; he took us into the actual warehouse where people were working; he even took us into the refrigerator so that I could get an idea of what sizes the bouquets would be for me and the maids! He was able to put together a look for us that was clean and simple. We chose white hydrangea centerpieces, high/low. When we went in for our "mock up" samples, they did not disappoint! The day before the wedding, I went in to preview the bouquets, so that I could make any changes before the big day, and they were so beautiful, I nearly cried! My bouquet was full of cream roses, lavender roses, white freesia, baby orchids, and hydrangea, with gray dusty miller. It was simple and clean, but also had a lot of depth to it, and it perfectly complimented the girl's bouquets, which had lavender roses, purple freesia, and cream roses. Everything was just perfect, and I say every time that we went with Flowers by Brian because Joseph really worked for us as clients. He showed us whatever he could, and then even made me a small sample bouquet so I could see if I liked it together! You won't be disappointed if you choose them!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Andrea G

Absolutely amazing and beautiful flowers...exactly what I wanted and I still have one of my centerpieces on my dining room table looking gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Elissa P

My wedding flowers were AMAZING, I was/still am obsessed with them. When I met with Joe I only had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to be like. When I saw the samples, I was blown away! They took my idea and produced 2 different but equally beautiful centerpieces, arched... Read More trees and matching bouquets. The samples don't even compare to how the room looked on the wedding day. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! My guests loved them and said they were the most spectacular flowers they have ever seen. Even my dad was impressed and he is difficult to please. I am very happy with Flowers by Brian and would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 ngozi a

I am very upset with this company. When you spend thousands of dollars on flowers, you expect everything to be perfect and your vision to come to life. I worked with Joseph S throughout the process. The flowers for the ceremony canopy were not like the pictures i sent them. I... Read More wanted a chandelier but they used a TINY chandelier on the canopy which just looked out of place!! The most upsetting is that they messed up my cake decor. I had the tiers of the cake separated so flowers can go in between, there were no flowers on the cake at all. They even showed me the picture of the cake that i sent them to confirm the day before so I do not understand how this could happen. I spent hours looking for my cake decor selection just for it to be screwed up by Flowers By Brian. Every time I see pictures of the cake, I get upset. The centerpieces were beautiful, hence why i gave 3 stars and not 1. if I were to do over, I would choose florist that will pay attention to detail as much as the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Christina K

Flowers By Brian did an incredible job on our July wedding! We worked with Joseph Salierno who was knowledgeable, friendly, and truly got what I was describing even when I didn't actually know what I even meant lol. He really brought my whole vision to life. We rented a white... Read More flower wall from them and they put real pink flowers in it the day of the wedding. It looked INCREDIBLE! We got married in front of it and then moved it behind our dais table. It got rave reviews from our guests and looks amazing in pictures. I simply adored the bouquets (mine had these amazing crystals in it), centerpieces (complete with a feather sticking out), and boutonnieres. The best part is that they give you a centerpiece preview and a bouquet preview the day before. I knew exactly what I was going to be seeing the day of so there were no surprises. The only con was that they were supposed to bring flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready and taking pictures and they never did which ended up being fine but even so I HIGHLY recommend FBB and Joseph S! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Krista M

My guests at my wedding could no stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Flowers By Brian went above and beyond to make our vision come true. Everything from our bouquets, to centerpieces, to flower decorations on the cake, was absolutely perfect. We had a bright... Read More gorgeous variety of flowers that looked flawless together. The flowers were definitely a focal point at our reception and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Flowers By Brian!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa K

My centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. The only issue I had with Flowers By Brian was that I originally signed my contract with one consultant and then he ended up leaving the company! So about 3 months before my wedding we began working with a new... Read More consultant and we did not click with him. I found him to be very dismissive and did not really listen to what I had to say. Also, FBB provided me with petals on my seating card table and I was upset that the pedals they chose were yellow and red!!! (My colors were silver and blush pink so it did not match at all). I wish they had asked me what color petals I wanted. Of course, that it nothing crazy but now all of the pictures I see of the seating card table have those stupid ugly petals on there!!! I also had a problem with my bridal bouquet the day before my wedding. I was not happy with how it looked and the consultant couldn’t seem to be bothered to come out of his office to help me. The office manager was the only one who sat with me and she did her best to assist. But in the end, the consultant is the one who knows the flowers!!! I was very turned off by the fact that be was “too busy” to help us.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

Flowers by Brian was amazing! Virgil went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. He truly made my vision come to life. From bouquets, to candles, to centerpieces he did not disappoint. When we walked into the venue we were in awe of how beautifully everything came... Read More together. Flowers by Brian definitely exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cassandra R

We used Flowers by Brian for our 5/12/17 wedding at the Fox Hollow. They were the recommended florist for our venue so we trusted that they knew the property well and would set everything up perfectly. We worked with Joseph and he definitely understood the look we were going... Read More for. I loved that we had a sample appointment so we could see a centerpiece and approve it before our wedding, as well as approving the bouquets the day before. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and everything was exactly what I was envisioned and more. They also provided flowers for our cake which looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend, especially to Fox Hollow couples!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristiana M

Recommend!! We had our ceremony in Manhattan and reception at Russo's on the Bay. I was not big on flowers nor had much knowledge on the subject but Joseph took the few ideas I had and created beautiful arrangements. The flowers were on time and lasted all day. You won't regret... Read More hiring Flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Billy K

Where can I start? Flowers By Brian was absolutely amazing to work with. Joseph Salierno helped make our wedding on 3-25-2017 gorgeous! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful all of our arrangements were, from the bouquets and boutonnières, to the centerpieces.... Read More Joseph's attention to detail and listening/customer service skills are unmatched - he nailed our look and was gracious and kind while doing it. I 100% without a doubt strongly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michelle C

I was very nervous about flowers for my wedding. I was scared that what I had in my mind would not come to life on the day of. I was very mistake. The centerpieces, my bouquet and the room set up were great. Joseph S stuck to the vision I described when we had met. I was also... Read More very pleased that I was given the option to view my bouquet the day before my wedding and make adjustments. Everything turned out beautifully. They also gave my mother a beautiful arrangement for the house and help decorate the stairs out front. I was very pleased and would recommend them to friends.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 ANGELICA L

Flowers by Brian did an amazing job with the flowers for my February 2017 wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and I absolutely loved my centerpieces. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were. They totally nailed the vision I was going for and work... Read More within your budget. I loved that I got to see my centerpieces and bouquets before the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Debra C

My Daughter's Wedding...AMAZING!!!! The Most Beautiful Flowers, Candles, Bouquets EVER !!!! Danielle and staff phenomenal 💖💖💖

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alyssa B

Flowers by Brian was the best choice I made when it came to my wedding! I had the pleasure of working with Virgil who was absolutely wonderful. He knew I was on a tight budget and worked with me to find a way to meet my vision. I had agonized over which florist to book, as there... Read More are some out there that will offer you an unbeatable price, but beware as there is always a catch and their quality of work just does not compare. I decided to go with my gut and book Flowers by Brian because they were wonderful from beginning to end. Always professional and always patient with me. I actually had a mini catastrophe at my venue the week of my wedding and they worked with Flowers by Brian to fix the issue and make my ceremony even more spectacular. I still have people raving about my flowers! Virgil was there for me throughout the whole planning process and because of him I knew my flowers were the one thing I did not need to worry about. They were stunning!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kelly Anne W

A++++++++++++ Words cannot describe the crazy when it came to my flowers. I wanted intricate wacky trees with balls of roses, hanging orchids, upside down hanging rose heads and candles. I wanted to stick to a budget so we looked into 3 other florists and I could not get over... Read More our meeting with the first, which was with Joseph Salierno of FBB. Joe just got me. Every single detail - and I am a very detail oriented person - I don't think I clicked as well with any other vendor. Joe pulled the ideas from my brain, never forced me to change anything, answered all of my questions in person with an awesome friendly and professional demeanor. He answered my emails within the same day. Everything that was promised, was delivered and on point. You absolutely cannot go wrong with flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 linda s

Flowers were so beautiful! They really exceeded expectations and made the venue complete. The service was great and they even decorated our front door and rail! Amazing and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Karen S

We had the BEST experience with Flowers by Brian for our wedding. We met with Joseph, and his enthusiasm and knowledge made us feel very confident in our choice for florists. He asked what our budget was right off the bat and what we wanted in our centerpieces and he made it all... Read More work. The centerpieces turned out beautifully, and we received so many compliments from our guests about them. I loved the bouquets as well, and they bring you in the day before to make sure you love your bouquet. Overall, my husband and I were completely satisfied with their service and would recommend them to any of our engaged friends!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bénédicte L

Flowers by Brian did such an incredible job bringing our vision to life for our blush pink and rose gold wedding! I brought pictures from pinterest for what I was looking to create for our centerpieces and bouquets and Joe Salierno was able to replicate exactly what I was... Read More looking for. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces looked amazing! Joe was flexible and willing to work within our budget as well. Everything arrived right on time and went flawlessly. Highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica N

Our consultant Joe S. was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and provided helpful feedback for what would be affordable and just as beautiful as some of the ideas I had. The centerpieces were beautiful and just as I imagined. The day before the wedding, they offer a preview... Read More of your bouquets to make sure they're perfect. This was so helpful as the bouquets were nothing that I had imagined. Although this was disappointing and nerve wracking, I stood in the office until they were more of what I was looking for. Flowers will never be exact but they did offer a style similar to what I had hoped for. I also informed them that I had four tables less than my original number. They provided me a check with the refunded amount because I did tell them two weeks before the wedding! (SO HELPFUL) When they dropped off the day of, we were missing a boutonnière; someone brought it immediately. The flowers on the cake were perfect. Again, things may not have gone exactly smooth, but they most certainly made things right!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie V

Flowers by Brian did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! Joseph was a dream to work with and made our vision come to life. All of our friends and family were blown away by our centerpieces. I would highly recommend Flowers by Brian to all my friends and family looking... Read More for a florist for their big day. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jenna W

Very upset with Flowers by Brian. When I went to my bridal bouquet appointment the day before my wedding 10/1/16 I had asked to take the boutonnieres with me. When they were brought out to me, the flowers were clearly pink and not white as I requested. When I called out the... Read More flowers were pink I was told "well that's just the way they came in". I asked where Joseph, the man I had been working with was and they told me he was off on another job. People I had never spoken to before were creating my wedding flowers that I spent thousands of dollars on by reading off of a piece of paper. All I can say is thank goodness I saw them because if they had been delivered directly to me on my wedding day I would have been very upset to see pink flowers. I had to completely change the flower in order to get the white look I was going for. On top of that, later on at the reception there was a bubble gum shade of pink in my centerpieces and not the very soft pink I had requested. Completely not the look I was going for. These people harass you non stop until they get your money and then they could care less. VERY disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christina I

I didn't book Flowers by Brian but I felt I had to review the first appointment I had. The girl who called me to confirm my appointment did not sound too happy and rushed me off the phone. At my first appointment the gentleman who met with didn't even shake my hand or walk me... Read More to the room, I almost got lost since he walked to far ahead! As we sat down it was straight to business and he spoke so fast I felt that he was just going through the motions. I didn't feel welcomed at all and I felt so rushed during my appointment that even though the price fell within budget I decided to go with another vendor.