Experience- Creative- Designs

With more than 25 years of excellence in the design of superior wedding floral arrangements, there is no floral feat the skilled and professional florists and floral designers at Flowers by Brian cannot reach for our clients in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, and Queens, New York. We strive to make our clients’ wedding dreams come true, and work to any theme, venue, location and budget. With thousands of happy couples and happy brides to our credit, we can confidently say that Flowers by Brian makes your wedding floral and decorative dreams come true, from bridal bouquets and bridal party wedding bouquets, to perfect centerpieces for the reception.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

138 Liberty Avenue, Mineola, NY (516) 873-7900

Flowers by Brian!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 THALIA J

Flowers started out as the dreaded venue to pay for. When I walked into Flowers by Brian and met Joe, I literally fell in love with his vision. I was excited to see our centerpieces and bouquets, Joe and his crew at Flowers by Brian exceeded by expectations. Thank you!!

Just Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Jessica J

From the moment my fiance and I walked into JT we felt a welcoming vibe. We worked with Anthony (BM) for over a year. He was friendly, funny, and made you feel like family (something we did not get while venue searching). Ceremony took place in the newly renovated and... Read More gorgeous Skylight Room. Cocktail hour took place in the Terrace Room. Reception took place in the Oak Room. We also worked with Jose our Maître d and had two bridal attendants during our wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding and/or special event. We had such an awesome experience, and such a flawless wedding. No drama, no hiccups, straight to the point contract (although be sure to include the 20% catering fee at the end of your sub-total of guest amount -- it's in the contract). Our wedding was the only event that evening so they were nice enough to extend a second bridal suite to invite my groom and his groomsmen to hang out before the wedding began. The guests were wow'd by our wedding and enjoyed the food, drinks, and friendly service. We wish we can do it again and are so grateful for the staff at Jericho Terrace for their professionalism and kindness! Our contract included: white glove service, free valet parking, free coat check, bridal suite, two bridal attendants, ice sculpture, cake, open bar, top shelf liquor, and so much more!!!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/01/2014 Vanessa F

Flowers by Brian was recommended both personally and by our venue, Fox Hollow. We agreed to go to three florists, and then pick, and Flowers by Brian ended up in the middle of the pack. I'll tell you why we chose them: the quality of service! When we walked in, we were early... Read More and had to wait. We were offered coffee, and the staff was very friendly. We worked with Joseph, who has worked in the business his entire life, and LOVED HIM. He was great! I had pictures of things I liked, but have terrible allergies, and he was ready for me! He took us into their showroom, where they have mockups of centerpieces for other events; he took us into the actual warehouse where people were working; he even took us into the refrigerator so that I could get an idea of what sizes the bouquets would be for me and the maids! He was able to put together a look for us that was clean and simple. We chose white hydrangea centerpieces, high/low. When we went in for our "mock up" samples, they did not disappoint! The day before the wedding, I went in to preview the bouquets, so that I could make any changes before the big day, and they were so beautiful, I nearly cried! My bouquet was full of cream roses, lavender roses, white freesia, baby orchids, and hydrangea, with gray dusty miller. It was simple and clean, but also had a lot of depth to it, and it perfectly complimented the girl's bouquets, which had lavender roses, purple freesia, and cream roses. Everything was just perfect, and I say every time that we went with Flowers by Brian because Joseph really worked for us as clients. He showed us whatever he could, and then even made me a small sample bouquet so I could see if I liked it together! You won't be disappointed if you choose them!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

Flowers by Brian was amazing! Virgil went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. He truly made my vision come to life. From bouquets, to candles, to centerpieces he did not disappoint. When we walked into the venue we were in awe of how beautifully everything came... Read More together. Flowers by Brian definitely exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cassandra R

We used Flowers by Brian for our 5/12/17 wedding at the Fox Hollow. They were the recommended florist for our venue so we trusted that they knew the property well and would set everything up perfectly. We worked with Joseph and he definitely understood the look we were going... Read More for. I loved that we had a sample appointment so we could see a centerpiece and approve it before our wedding, as well as approving the bouquets the day before. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and everything was exactly what I was envisioned and more. They also provided flowers for our cake which looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend, especially to Fox Hollow couples!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristiana M

Recommend!! We had our ceremony in Manhattan and reception at Russo's on the Bay. I was not big on flowers nor had much knowledge on the subject but Joseph took the few ideas I had and created beautiful arrangements. The flowers were on time and lasted all day. You won't regret... Read More hiring Flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Billy K

Where can I start? Flowers By Brian was absolutely amazing to work with. Joseph Salierno helped make our wedding on 3-25-2017 gorgeous! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful all of our arrangements were, from the bouquets and boutonnières, to the centerpieces.... Read More Joseph's attention to detail and listening/customer service skills are unmatched - he nailed our look and was gracious and kind while doing it. I 100% without a doubt strongly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michelle C

I was very nervous about flowers for my wedding. I was scared that what I had in my mind would not come to life on the day of. I was very mistake. The centerpieces, my bouquet and the room set up were great. Joseph S stuck to the vision I described when we had met. I was also... Read More very pleased that I was given the option to view my bouquet the day before my wedding and make adjustments. Everything turned out beautifully. They also gave my mother a beautiful arrangement for the house and help decorate the stairs out front. I was very pleased and would recommend them to friends.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 ANGELICA L

Flowers by Brian did an amazing job with the flowers for my February 2017 wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and I absolutely loved my centerpieces. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were. They totally nailed the vision I was going for and work... Read More within your budget. I loved that I got to see my centerpieces and bouquets before the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Debra C

My Daughter's Wedding...AMAZING!!!! The Most Beautiful Flowers, Candles, Bouquets EVER !!!! Danielle and staff phenomenal 💖💖💖

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alyssa B

Flowers by Brian was the best choice I made when it came to my wedding! I had the pleasure of working with Virgil who was absolutely wonderful. He knew I was on a tight budget and worked with me to find a way to meet my vision. I had agonized over which florist to book, as there... Read More are some out there that will offer you an unbeatable price, but beware as there is always a catch and their quality of work just does not compare. I decided to go with my gut and book Flowers by Brian because they were wonderful from beginning to end. Always professional and always patient with me. I actually had a mini catastrophe at my venue the week of my wedding and they worked with Flowers by Brian to fix the issue and make my ceremony even more spectacular. I still have people raving about my flowers! Virgil was there for me throughout the whole planning process and because of him I knew my flowers were the one thing I did not need to worry about. They were stunning!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kelly Anne W

A++++++++++++ Words cannot describe the crazy when it came to my flowers. I wanted intricate wacky trees with balls of roses, hanging orchids, upside down hanging rose heads and candles. I wanted to stick to a budget so we looked into 3 other florists and I could not get over... Read More our meeting with the first, which was with Joseph Salierno of FBB. Joe just got me. Every single detail - and I am a very detail oriented person - I don't think I clicked as well with any other vendor. Joe pulled the ideas from my brain, never forced me to change anything, answered all of my questions in person with an awesome friendly and professional demeanor. He answered my emails within the same day. Everything that was promised, was delivered and on point. You absolutely cannot go wrong with flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 linda s

Flowers were so beautiful! They really exceeded expectations and made the venue complete. The service was great and they even decorated our front door and rail! Amazing and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Karen S

We had the BEST experience with Flowers by Brian for our wedding. We met with Joseph, and his enthusiasm and knowledge made us feel very confident in our choice for florists. He asked what our budget was right off the bat and what we wanted in our centerpieces and he made it all... Read More work. The centerpieces turned out beautifully, and we received so many compliments from our guests about them. I loved the bouquets as well, and they bring you in the day before to make sure you love your bouquet. Overall, my husband and I were completely satisfied with their service and would recommend them to any of our engaged friends!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bénédicte L

Flowers by Brian did such an incredible job bringing our vision to life for our blush pink and rose gold wedding! I brought pictures from pinterest for what I was looking to create for our centerpieces and bouquets and Joe Salierno was able to replicate exactly what I was... Read More looking for. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces looked amazing! Joe was flexible and willing to work within our budget as well. Everything arrived right on time and went flawlessly. Highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica N

Our consultant Joe S. was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and provided helpful feedback for what would be affordable and just as beautiful as some of the ideas I had. The centerpieces were beautiful and just as I imagined. The day before the wedding, they offer a preview... Read More of your bouquets to make sure they're perfect. This was so helpful as the bouquets were nothing that I had imagined. Although this was disappointing and nerve wracking, I stood in the office until they were more of what I was looking for. Flowers will never be exact but they did offer a style similar to what I had hoped for. I also informed them that I had four tables less than my original number. They provided me a check with the refunded amount because I did tell them two weeks before the wedding! (SO HELPFUL) When they dropped off the day of, we were missing a boutonnière; someone brought it immediately. The flowers on the cake were perfect. Again, things may not have gone exactly smooth, but they most certainly made things right!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie V

Flowers by Brian did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! Joseph was a dream to work with and made our vision come to life. All of our friends and family were blown away by our centerpieces. I would highly recommend Flowers by Brian to all my friends and family looking... Read More for a florist for their big day. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jenna W

Very upset with Flowers by Brian. When I went to my bridal bouquet appointment the day before my wedding 10/1/16 I had asked to take the boutonnieres with me. When they were brought out to me, the flowers were clearly pink and not white as I requested. When I called out the... Read More flowers were pink I was told "well that's just the way they came in". I asked where Joseph, the man I had been working with was and they told me he was off on another job. People I had never spoken to before were creating my wedding flowers that I spent thousands of dollars on by reading off of a piece of paper. All I can say is thank goodness I saw them because if they had been delivered directly to me on my wedding day I would have been very upset to see pink flowers. I had to completely change the flower in order to get the white look I was going for. On top of that, later on at the reception there was a bubble gum shade of pink in my centerpieces and not the very soft pink I had requested. Completely not the look I was going for. These people harass you non stop until they get your money and then they could care less. VERY disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christina I

I didn't book Flowers by Brian but I felt I had to review the first appointment I had. The girl who called me to confirm my appointment did not sound too happy and rushed me off the phone. At my first appointment the gentleman who met with didn't even shake my hand or walk me... Read More to the room, I almost got lost since he walked to far ahead! As we sat down it was straight to business and he spoke so fast I felt that he was just going through the motions. I didn't feel welcomed at all and I felt so rushed during my appointment that even though the price fell within budget I decided to go with another vendor.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Alexis B

Our wedding was a dream come true and everything we wanted it to be but, honestly it would have not been possible without Joseph at Flowers by Brian. Something I did not fully understand until the day of our wedding is that the Florist truly creates the ambiance and sets the... Read More tone for your whole wedding day. Joseph was friendly, helpful, professional, and highly creative and fun every step of the way. Joseph has a unique skill of somehow taking your imagination to reality in the form of flowers. He is patient, consultative and realistic with your budget. He makes you feel complete happiness within your own means. All of my guests commented on how regal and luscious the flowers were throughout our ceremony space and venue. Then end product truly looked like a magazine. Also I really appreciated that Joseph will build you a model centerpiece a few weeks prior to the wedding and you can come in adjust appropriately to ensure you are satisfied with the end result. You also have the opportunity to hold and see your bouquet the day prior in case there are last minute changes. Joseph is wonderful and just wants you to be happy! We are very grateful to of had him be a part of our wedding planning process. He was one of two vendors that I actually looked forward to seeing and talking with each meeting. You will not be disappointed working with Joseph.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Sara D

The people at Flowers by Brian are fantastic. We worked with Joseph with our flower design and it could not be more exquisite! The amount of work and detail put into the displays created a wonderful flower masterpiece and was exactly what we asked for and more. Excellent job!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jade M

*Updated After our Wedding* I cannot speak highly enough about how beautiful our wedding day flowers came out! Our Centerpieces were perfect, they were exactly what I envisioned they would be. We got so many compliments from our guests on how amazing our florals were, Joseph &... Read More his team really know how to take a Bride’s vision and bring it to life. When I went for our final confirmation the day before our wedding I wasn’t initially thrilled with my bridal bouquet, and the teams immediately took it back and added all the touches I wanted to make it exactly how I hoped it would be. My girls bouquets & the boutonnieres were perfect. The only thing that I wish would have been done differently was that our sweetheart table arrangement was too tall and we could not see over it, our venue staff ended up moving it onto the floor in front of our table which wasn’t terrible but wasn’t ideal because we then didn't get a lot of pictures with the sweetheart table looking like we hoped it was. Aside from that, everything was wonderful and I would absolutely recommend Flowers by Brian & Joseph to any and everyone! Every experience I've had with Flowers by Brian and Joseph our designer has been beyond wonderful. Since our initial meeting, with Joseph where he sat down and got to know us as a couple and learn about the vision we had for our wedding I knew we were making the right choice. Joseph sat with us for over an hour, listening to my vision and putting together a custom floral package that would match our wedding style and personalities. When what I had in mind was a little different than what might be thought of as conventional he was flexible and pulled together different ideas to make it work. Joseph always responds to my emails quickly and thoroughly even when was reaching out to him almost 2 years out with questions and updates about our wedding. We are so excited to see how our flowers come out the say of our wedding, I know they are going to be amazing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer C

Flowers by Brian was amazing! I went there after the flowers at my sister-in-laws wedding were beautiful! The staff goes over every detail with you from start to finish to make sure that its everything you pictured for your big day. I loved going to FBB to see a preview of my... Read More centerpieces where we could make changes etc. and going there the day before our wedding to see my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets was great! We couldn't have been happier with our flowers - they were picture perfect for our modern wedding. All of our guests raved about them and I wish we could have taken all of them home with us! Definitely recommend Flowers by Brian!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kristina d

We planned our flowers with Joseph who was so accommodating and professional! He worked with our budget for the amount of flowers and services we were receiving, and we got so much more than we expected! Patricia was so sweet and made sure that every detail was set the day... Read More before! When we got the previews of the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, and centerpieces, they were exactly the same the day of... ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Everyone loved our centerpieces, the bridesmaids and flower girls loved their flowers, and we received the boutonnieres and corsages we asked for every person that we wanted! Delivery was right on time and they made sure every flower was accounted for!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lisa N

Great service and beautiful products! I only ordered bouquets as we decided to save money on additional flowers and decorations over and above what our venue offered (we made our own specialty centerpieces). Other vendors we used recommended Brian and we were not... Read More disappointed. Our bouquets were gorgeous and the staff helped me to visualize what would look great based on the theme and colors of our wedding. I had the chance to view the bouquets prior to delivery to make sure I was happy and delivery was timely and professional. Highly recommended!!