Experience- Creative- Designs

With more than 25 years of excellence in the design of superior wedding floral arrangements, there is no floral feat the skilled and professional florists and floral designers at Flowers by Brian cannot reach for our clients in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, and Queens, New York. We strive to make our clients’ wedding dreams come true, and work to any theme, venue, location and budget. With thousands of happy couples and happy brides to our credit, we can confidently say that Flowers by Brian makes your wedding floral and decorative dreams come true, from bridal bouquets and bridal party wedding bouquets, to perfect centerpieces for the reception.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

138 Liberty Avenue, Mineola, NY (516) 873-7900

Flowers by Brian!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 THALIA J

Flowers started out as the dreaded venue to pay for. When I walked into Flowers by Brian and met Joe, I literally fell in love with his vision. I was excited to see our centerpieces and bouquets, Joe and his crew at Flowers by Brian exceeded by expectations. Thank you!!

Just Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Jessica J

From the moment my fiance and I walked into JT we felt a welcoming vibe. We worked with Anthony (BM) for over a year. He was friendly, funny, and made you feel like family (something we did not get while venue searching). Ceremony took place in the newly renovated and... Read More gorgeous Skylight Room. Cocktail hour took place in the Terrace Room. Reception took place in the Oak Room. We also worked with Jose our Maître d and had two bridal attendants during our wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding and/or special event. We had such an awesome experience, and such a flawless wedding. No drama, no hiccups, straight to the point contract (although be sure to include the 20% catering fee at the end of your sub-total of guest amount -- it's in the contract). Our wedding was the only event that evening so they were nice enough to extend a second bridal suite to invite my groom and his groomsmen to hang out before the wedding began. The guests were wow'd by our wedding and enjoyed the food, drinks, and friendly service. We wish we can do it again and are so grateful for the staff at Jericho Terrace for their professionalism and kindness! Our contract included: white glove service, free valet parking, free coat check, bridal suite, two bridal attendants, ice sculpture, cake, open bar, top shelf liquor, and so much more!!!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/01/2014 Vanessa F

Flowers by Brian was recommended both personally and by our venue, Fox Hollow. We agreed to go to three florists, and then pick, and Flowers by Brian ended up in the middle of the pack. I'll tell you why we chose them: the quality of service! When we walked in, we were early... Read More and had to wait. We were offered coffee, and the staff was very friendly. We worked with Joseph, who has worked in the business his entire life, and LOVED HIM. He was great! I had pictures of things I liked, but have terrible allergies, and he was ready for me! He took us into their showroom, where they have mockups of centerpieces for other events; he took us into the actual warehouse where people were working; he even took us into the refrigerator so that I could get an idea of what sizes the bouquets would be for me and the maids! He was able to put together a look for us that was clean and simple. We chose white hydrangea centerpieces, high/low. When we went in for our "mock up" samples, they did not disappoint! The day before the wedding, I went in to preview the bouquets, so that I could make any changes before the big day, and they were so beautiful, I nearly cried! My bouquet was full of cream roses, lavender roses, white freesia, baby orchids, and hydrangea, with gray dusty miller. It was simple and clean, but also had a lot of depth to it, and it perfectly complimented the girl's bouquets, which had lavender roses, purple freesia, and cream roses. Everything was just perfect, and I say every time that we went with Flowers by Brian because Joseph really worked for us as clients. He showed us whatever he could, and then even made me a small sample bouquet so I could see if I liked it together! You won't be disappointed if you choose them!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lyndsay I

Flowers by Brian created the vision I didn't even know I had. The flowers were definitely the part of the wedding I was least interested in and knew the least about, but Brian was able to guide me through and created stunning centerpieces, bouquets, chuppah, table card... Read More centerpiece and more. People have not stopped raving about how gorgeous the reception room turned out. We would definitely recommend Flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Aly S

Flowers by Brian were amazing! I had a minimal budget and they worked with me and my arrangements came out beautifully. At the first meeting, they didn't try to just name al the flowers I showed them in pictures to put on a contract, which other florists did during my... Read More meetings. They made me feel comfortable and that they completely understood my vision and just noted the flowers I knew I had to have. I love that they have a show room so you can discuss what you want at your initial meeting. Once contracted they will prepare each centerpiece and take constructive criticism very well, I only had a few small changes. The best is, they show you your bouquet the day before the wedding to approve it. It gave me butterflies when I saw it and started the excitement for the weekend. Flowers by Brian are a must for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Leslie

We worked with Joseph from Flowers by Brian and the man is a genius! We didn't know what kind of flowers we wanted or how the centerpieces will look like. We just knew we wanted it to be fall themed. Joseph listened to what we thought we wanted and delivered way more! His expert... Read More opinion was the right choice. We are so lucky to have worked with him and Flowers by Brian. We loved our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, toss bouquet, corsages, vase of flowers, everything!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Molly T

Was completely blown away by the gorgeous flowers from this company. Completely Over the Top in every way!!! Completely in love with every facet. A pleasure working with a seasoned professional like Joseph. Cannot say enough amazing things!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Rachel N

We loved working with Virgil! He was easy to work with and handled an indecisive bride well :) The flowers at our wedding were beautiful. People kept on talking about our chuppah and our centerpieces, and I absolutely loved the bouquets! I’d definitely recommend Flowers By... Read More Brian!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Lindsay N

Here is my final review after receiving some money back from Flowers by Brian. When booking with them make sure they have pictures of what you want on contract and have each item you order from them itemized with the price. Ceremony: I paid for them to take the Swan Clubs... Read More draping down and replace with theirs. I also paid for a hedge with one flower ball in the middle of each leg of the chuppah. Instead I got a not as full hedge. You could clearly see the wood plank the put the flowers on, no flower balls on the legs and they did not re-drape the chuppah I was told by Virgil and Danielle that when you show them a picture of what you want that doesn't mean you will get that although that's what you are paying for. Reception: Here comes the fun part! For the centerpieces I ordered 18.. Day of only 16 centerpieces arrived they did have 18 vases but not 18 floral arrangements.. Thankfully I had an amazing wedding planner who cut up my hedge and made two centerpieces out of it. My mom only let me spend so much on the hedge because we were reusing it for decoration in the reception which now we couldn't do because we had to cut it up. It boggles my mind that the delivery men who came to set up my wedding 20 minutes before start time had to ask the wedding planner what to do. I feel like they should have protocol when they are missing items for a wedding. I also requested to have my cake table filled with flowers and candles. Since FBB was decorating the cake table I bought zero decorations for the cake table, well they also forgot to do this. Also my sisters moh bouquet was the same exact size as everyone else's when we paid extra to have hers bigger. In the end I ended up spending $6700 on flowers don't get me wrong the 16 centerpieces that they did get right were beautiful but that was the only thing that they got right. They knew that we had all these issues because my wedding planner spoke to Brian on the phone at my wedding he said I would get my money back on Monday. Monday came and we did not hear from anyone so my doc emailed Virgil with photos and explained again everything that happened. We had to keep emailing him and calling to finally have me receive a nasty call back from him offering only $300.. finally after calling and emailing to get in touch with a manager I finally got in contact with danielle who wanted to give me a centerpiece for the holidays instead of more money. Eventually I did get a total of $500 back which personally I do not think was enough.. also I am still waiting on an apology from them (don't think it's happening)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Maria M

Flowers by Brian did an incredible job ! We worked with Joseph who was able to really help what we were invisioning for our wedding day. The centerpieces really helped to bring all of our colors and other decor together for our reception! But most of all my bride bouquet was... Read More simply amazing. Highly recommend Flowers by Brian !!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Caitlin K

Three words, horrible. customer. service. My fiancé and I went to meet with Flowers By Brian as they are one of the house vendors at our venue and boy were we disappointed. We arrived on time, completed the short paperwork and sat down, and waited, and waited. I went up to the... Read More front desk to find out when we'd be seen and the girl was very standoffish and could care less. Another group came in 15 minutes after us and they were seen immediately. I asked them, why. Their excuse, well, they already have an event booked with us. What's up with that? You give up the chance to work with a new client because they already have an event booked. I guess they don't care about prospective clients. The guy behind the counter assured us we'd be seen shortly, but, that wasn't the case. We walked up to the counter said it was terrible customer service and walked out. The gentleman, who we were supposed to meet with, Virgil/Hugo? was just sitting in his office as this unfolded and didn't say a word. Bottom line, if you're running late, no problem, I understand it happens, but, let customers know and don't just keep them sitting in your lobby waiting, wondering and feeling completely neglected. I would not recommend this vendor at all.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tasha P

I had an amazing experience using Flowers by Brian for my 10/15/17 wedding! I worked with Joe S. and he immediately saw my vision for a rustic/earthy look with some high centerpieces and some lanterns. My high centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and the bouquets were as... Read More well. The men who set up the venue were so thorough and kind. We used 2 high centerpieces for our ceremony and they transferred them into our reception room with ease. They also took the pew flowers and incorporated them on our picture tables. When my husband and I saw the reception room for the first time, we were in awe of how beautiful it was. The men made sure that each table had mounds of flower petals around the centerpieces and they also decorated our cake beautifully with fresh flowers. Everything was fantastic. I would definitely recommend them and using Joe S. You definitely get what you pay for!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Alexandra V

Flowers by Brian are absolutely the best! They are known for there impeccable service and customer service my husband and I were very impressed with all they did to make our wedding look so beautiful. My guests are still raving about our centerpieces and our ceremony flowers... Read More which were stunning for our September wedding! Thank you to Joseph S. and all the hard working staff for pulling everything together and giving me exactly what I was looking for to make our dream wedding come true! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stacey L

I went with this company because when I was scoping vendors out I felt like they really paid attention to me and what I liked. We checked out two other places and one had such a poor presentation and the other only focused on my mom. We worked with Joseph S. and he was exciting... Read More and fun to work with. I didn't have anything in mind but wanted to incorporate burgundy (color of the bridesmaid dresses) and my favorite color (pink) into the flowers. He created two different but cohesive looks for our centerpieces. We met with them twice to go over flowers and he worked everything over until my mom, mother-in-law and I liked the end result. They meet with you the day before to go over bouquets (they give you a toss bouquet!!) and double check that the contract reflects what you want. I recommend them. They are also super easy to get in touch with and answer any questions you have.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Lisa W

This review is based solely on the quality of service from flowers by brian. It is unfortunate that I have to write this review however I am so disappointed with the service I received from them. First off, my flowers never got delivered to my church for my wedding ceremony. I... Read More spent a lot of money on flowers for my wedding so you would expect everything to be in order the day of!? I understand mistakes can happen, however I do not tolerate poor customer service and them not taking responsibility for their mistakes. I spent days calling and emailing with no responses which led me dealing with this issue on my honeymoon in Europe. I was told that the manager, Danielle would be in touch with me and take care of a refund immediately. However, that was NOT the case. It took over 5 days for the manager, Danielle to call me back and acknowledge my dissatisfaction with their service. Not to mention, she was very rude on the phone and had the audacity to blame the church for their mistake when the flowers NEVER got delivered by them. It took weeks to finally get my refund back once they "investigated" that the church did not remove or misplace them. I won't lie, my flowers for my wedding were beautiful, however I will NEVER recommend them to anyone due to their horrible service and lack of communication especially from their manager, Danielle.

2017-10-06T15:55:09 Response from the vendor

Lisa, I am saddened to hear that you are so upset. You called us the day after your wedding asking for a refund, no one was here to help. When the manager Danielle came into the office the following day she called you immediately as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Elizabeth O

First and for most I want to thank Danielle and the entire Flowers by Brian team. From the minute I walked in and met Danielle I knew I picked the right place for my wedding day flowers. Danielle over exceeded my expectations she listened to what I wanted and most importantly... Read More what I didn't want. My bridal bouquet was exquisite and the beautiful pops of reds and gorgeous bright pinks brought tears to my eyes. My centerpieces, church flowers, and my mother of the bride and groom flowers were more than I could have expected. I also want to thank the people behind the scenes as well especially the flower delivery guy he showed up on time and not only decorated my house beautifully but the church pews as well. All of our guests raved about our flowers so much so that not one centerpiece was left at the end of the night. Again thank you to Danielle and Flowers by Brian.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christina S

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. From the bouquets, to the center pieces, to the set up of the bride & groom table with the backdrop & the ceremony draping, everything was beautiful overall. There's just a few issues that I had. I had communicated with Danielle via email that... Read More I wanted to change the color of the boutonnieres from coral to peach & she replied, no problem. Day of, 7 peach & 2 coral boutonnieres were dropped off (meanwhile, I had 8 written on the contract minus the groom's). I ended up giving my father & father in law the coral ones bc I could not have just 1 person with a coral boutonniere. Also, I was told that the flowers for the ceremony would be placed on white columns. They were on a bronze metal tower, which still looked nice, but not what I was told. I also specifically requested in a meeting with Danielle to incorporate lilies into the cake floral decor. I also went over this the day before my wedding as well when I went in person to see the bouquets. There were no lilies on my cake. Again, overall, everything was beautiful but these few minor details could have been a HUGE issue for a bride who really cares about just that, the little details of her wedding.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Andrea G

Absolutely amazing and beautiful flowers...exactly what I wanted and I still have one of my centerpieces on my dining room table looking gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Elissa P

My wedding flowers were AMAZING, I was/still am obsessed with them. When I met with Joe I only had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to be like. When I saw the samples, I was blown away! They took my idea and produced 2 different but equally beautiful centerpieces, arched... Read More trees and matching bouquets. The samples don't even compare to how the room looked on the wedding day. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! My guests loved them and said they were the most spectacular flowers they have ever seen. Even my dad was impressed and he is difficult to please. I am very happy with Flowers by Brian and would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 ngozi a

I am very upset with this company. When you spend thousands of dollars on flowers, you expect everything to be perfect and your vision to come to life. I worked with Joseph S throughout the process. The flowers for the ceremony canopy were not like the pictures i sent them. I... Read More wanted a chandelier but they used a TINY chandelier on the canopy which just looked out of place!! The most upsetting is that they messed up my cake decor. I had the tiers of the cake separated so flowers can go in between, there were no flowers on the cake at all. They even showed me the picture of the cake that i sent them to confirm the day before so I do not understand how this could happen. I spent hours looking for my cake decor selection just for it to be screwed up by Flowers By Brian. Every time I see pictures of the cake, I get upset. The centerpieces were beautiful, hence why i gave 3 stars and not 1. if I were to do over, I would choose florist that will pay attention to detail as much as the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Christina L

Flowers By Brian did an incredible job on our July wedding! We worked with Joseph Salierno who was knowledgeable, friendly, and truly got what I was describing even when I didn't actually know what I even meant lol. He really brought my whole vision to life. We rented a white... Read More flower wall from them and they put real pink flowers in it the day of the wedding. It looked INCREDIBLE! We got married in front of it and then moved it behind our dais table. It got rave reviews from our guests and looks amazing in pictures. I simply adored the bouquets (mine had these amazing crystals in it), centerpieces (complete with a feather sticking out), and boutonnieres. The best part is that they give you a centerpiece preview and a bouquet preview the day before. I knew exactly what I was going to be seeing the day of so there were no surprises. The only con was that they were supposed to bring flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready and taking pictures and they never did which ended up being fine but even so I HIGHLY recommend FBB and Joseph S! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Krista M

My guests at my wedding could no stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Flowers By Brian went above and beyond to make our vision come true. Everything from our bouquets, to centerpieces, to flower decorations on the cake, was absolutely perfect. We had a bright... Read More gorgeous variety of flowers that looked flawless together. The flowers were definitely a focal point at our reception and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Flowers By Brian!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa K

My centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. The only issue I had with Flowers By Brian was that I originally signed my contract with one consultant and then he ended up leaving the company! So about 3 months before my wedding we began working with a new... Read More consultant and we did not click with him. I found him to be very dismissive and did not really listen to what I had to say. Also, FBB provided me with petals on my seating card table and I was upset that the pedals they chose were yellow and red!!! (My colors were silver and blush pink so it did not match at all). I wish they had asked me what color petals I wanted. Of course, that it nothing crazy but now all of the pictures I see of the seating card table have those stupid ugly petals on there!!! I also had a problem with my bridal bouquet the day before my wedding. I was not happy with how it looked and the consultant couldn’t seem to be bothered to come out of his office to help me. The office manager was the only one who sat with me and she did her best to assist. But in the end, the consultant is the one who knows the flowers!!! I was very turned off by the fact that be was “too busy” to help us.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

Flowers by Brian was amazing! Virgil went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. He truly made my vision come to life. From bouquets, to candles, to centerpieces he did not disappoint. When we walked into the venue we were in awe of how beautifully everything came... Read More together. Flowers by Brian definitely exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cassandra R

We used Flowers by Brian for our 5/12/17 wedding at the Fox Hollow. They were the recommended florist for our venue so we trusted that they knew the property well and would set everything up perfectly. We worked with Joseph and he definitely understood the look we were going... Read More for. I loved that we had a sample appointment so we could see a centerpiece and approve it before our wedding, as well as approving the bouquets the day before. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and everything was exactly what I was envisioned and more. They also provided flowers for our cake which looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend, especially to Fox Hollow couples!