Flowers By Danielle , LLC

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail, and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

100 Corporate Dr., Trumbull, CT (203) 445-0600
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Patrick R

Wedding day May 20, 2017. My husband and I had a vision for our wedding day we did not, however, know exactly what kind of flowers we wanted to help capture that vision. The first phone consultation with Danielle that I had gave me insight into how great she is at what she... Read More does. I described to her exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. We wanted to our spring wedding to be bright and cheerful. A setting similar to afternoon tea in a garden. Danielle listened to what our vision was and gave us a variety of flower options to choose from for our day. Danielle helped to guide me during the phone consultation for the flowers for my wedding day. She made everything easy and effortless. Danielle also was easy going when we made a few changes to our contract and was prompt in responding to us whenever we had any questions. The day of the wedding when I went down to see the flowers that arrived. I was taken aback by how breathtaking they looked. Danielle took our vision for the wedding and perfectly captured it with every single flower selection throughout our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and brightened up the room. The bouquets for myself and the wedding party were spectacular. I have been in several weddings as a bridesmaid and never have I seen such beautifully arranged flowers for a wedding party. They were fresh and looked beautifully put together almost like a piece of art. To this day people compliment us on the flowers at our wedding. It showed in every centerpiece and bouquet the attention to detail. Flowers by Danielle helped to capture our vision and we are grateful to have had them as our flower vendor.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin C

I visited 2-3 local flower shops before visiting Flowers by Danielle. Danielle was personally recommended to me by 3 brides who were former customers of hers and were beyond thrilled with her work; however, I didn't initially visit her because she is located far from my house.... Read More Danielle was definitely worth the drive. She was easy to reach, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. My mom and I went for our first consultation, and I appreciated that Danielle showed us tons of photos of her work to help us determine the styles that I preferred. As the meeting continued, we reviewed what floral arrangements we would need and more of the specifics. Prior to leaving the meeting, Danielle was able to give us a quote of how much it would cost. Danielle was the only flower shop I visited who was willing to provide a quote during the first meeting. Unfortunately, the initial quote was over our budget. When I told her that, she explained a few different ways how we could make adjustments that brought the price down right in the range we had budgeted for. The day of, I wasn't exactly sure how our flowers would look, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. The arrangements were exquisite! We also had a last minute table addition, as more people RSVP'd yes than we expected. We called Danielle for advice on how many tall vs. short arrangements we should have. At one point, I thought I would need more tall arrangements, which would have increased our costs quite a bit. Danielle reviewed our floor plan and was familiar with our venue, and actually recommended that we use less tall centerpieces than what we thought. I appreciated her honesty, as she could have easily recommended more to make more money, but that wasn't the case. She was wonderful to work with, and I can't be more thankful that we took the longer drive to Flowers by Danielle! I cannot recommend her enough to future brides!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren H

I loved my flowers! Danielle created a beautiful bouquet with succulents and two large floral arrangements for the ceremony that we were able to use at the reception as well. I provided lanterns which Danielle filled with a gorgeous arrangement flowing out on half my tables and... Read More overflowing bowls for the other half. The arrangements were beautiful and so many guests were complimenting them. Danielle was easy to work with and was very helpful during our initial consultation. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelly S

Danielle did an amazing job for my wedding! From the beginning I knew she was the florist for us. Very professional, not pushy and really tries to get to know you and the wedding your are planning to make thoughtful suggestions. Flowers are very expensive, much more than we... Read More had anticipated, but we all agreed it was worth it. Danielle and her team are very available to questions and changes throughout the process.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Thomas G

Danielle was amazing to work with and has amazing work. I was able to show her a picture of my mothers cascade from 30 years ago and she was able to make the same exact one for me which truly made my day (and my mom's). In addition, she did a great job working with us to really... Read More show us all the options and help us keep it within our budget. Truly so lucky to have Danielle do our flowers and would recommend for every bride to use her!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Laura G

Danielle did an excellent job designing and the flowers for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I was very nervous about choosing flowers for the wedding since I had no idea what I was doing, but she made everything so easy. I just gave her some general ideas,... Read More color schemes, and quantities of flowers and Danielle did the rest! The flowers were exactly as I had hoped for. She was accommodating when I changed my flower plan about a month before the wedding. When I arrived at the venue the flowers were already there and set up, everything went smoothly. Her pricing was also very fair. I would 100% recommend Flowers by Danielle, LLC for any flower needs.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Colleen K

Danielle and her team were absolutely wonderful. Danielle came as a high recommendation from our wedding venue. I was honest with her about my lack of knowledge about flowers. She was kind and patient when reviewing all of our options and helped us pick the most beautiful... Read More arrangement of flowers for our bridal party and venue. Over a two year engagement I had several "change of heart" moments about my flowers, but Danielle was always quick to note my changes, even up until the last few weeks before the wedding. She was incredibly easy to get ahold of and responded to every email within a few hours. On the day of the wedding, Danielle worked with our venue for setup- I felt so comfortable and confident leaving the design and setup in her hands. The flowers absolutely transformed our venue and we received so many incredible compliments on Danielle's work.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Maria V

After my first meeting with Danielle, I knew she was an instant hit, we loved her ideas and her work. I went there with some ideas but, she truly brought to life and made it all work within our means. Her attention to detail is extraordinary. Thank you so much for making my... Read More wedding day extra special. I will definitely recommend Flowers by Danielle and use your services again, in the near future. Much success to you!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Nicole B

Beautiful flowers. Everything was exactly as we wanted and Danielle is very easy to work with. Truly an artist with flowers.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Alyssa L

I highly recommend Flowers by Danielle! I didn't go in with any ideas other than light spring colors to match my bridesmaid dresses so I didn't have much of an idea what to expect the day of. The bouquets were STUNNING and the centerpieces for our tables were perfect. We... Read More received SO many compliments on the flowers. They are so easy to work with and reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Amanda O

Danielle did an amazing job at my wedding! The bouquets were beautiful and the tables she decorated were done so elegantly. Danielle also decorated the aisle for our outdoor ceremony! Everything was so beautiful and Danielle was so easy to work with, very accommodating, and... Read More executed everything so beautifully. Thanks Danielle!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Cortney S

Highly recommend flowers by Danielle. They were wonderful. The flowers looked so beautiful and they made it so easy to work with them. Thank you again for making our day even more beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda W

I found Flowers by Danielle online on The Knot and I also met Danielle at a bridal show held at my venue. I knew based on the reviews I read and how personable Danielle was that I needed to work with her for my wedding! When I met with Danielle for our consultation, I barely... Read More had to give any direction as to what I was envisioning. After booking, I communicated mainly with Devon, who is equally as amazing!! A year and a half after my consultation, Devon reviewed everything with me as if we had just previously discussed everything the day before! The morning of the wedding, Devon dropped off the bouquets and we were all blown away by how beautiful they were! I am still so in love with my bouquet! The centerpieces were just as beautiful, and those quickly went home with guests to enjoy afterwards. I even had a bit of an odd request: for the groom's and groomsmens' boutonnières to be made inside shotgun shells, which Danielle was quickly on board with! Danielle and her team far exceeded my expectations and everything was absolutely breathtaking! I would highly recommend Flowers by Danielle to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cassandra I

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements! Our wedding was 4/30/17 at the Waterview and our flowers were gorgeous. Danielle was so great at matching our wedding colors and was so accommodating as we changed our minds on what we wanted and kept adding more. She was so helpful in... Read More recommending different options and was there as soon as the venue opened on the day to put everything together. Everyone who got to take a floral arrangement home was so excited because they were just beautiful. I was in love with my bouquet and still have it out on my table at home. I can't say enough good things and will definitely recommend FBD to my friends who are planning weddings now. Thanks for making our day so perfect and beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Ania J

Flowers by Danielle was one of the recommended florists from our wedding venue, and as a New York bride I believed a recommendation in a state I was unfamiliar with would be the best option. After research on all of the florists, a phone conversation and an in-person meeting we... Read More chose Danielle and we could not have been any happier! I was an over planner as a bride and a nervous wreck due to the distance and amount of times I could travel to CT to do my planning but Danielle worked with me every step of the way. She took my vision and made it come to life, even when I had doubts and tried to change things last minute she was able to give me reassurance on what I wanted and how it would be on my day and she did not disappoint! For such an incredibly affordable service, the detail and the beauty of the flowers used took my breath away. Working with Flowers by Danielle was by far one of the easiest tasks I had leading up to the big day and I would recommend her and her team again and again!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren F

Danielle was so easy to work with throughout the entire process! Her and her husband were so easy to reach and incredibly responsive. They even accommodated some last minute changes without batting any eye. Their work was amazing and exactly what our day needed.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Alyssa P

FIVE STARS!!!! I cannot say enough great things about Flowers by Danielle. Danielle was incredibly kind and great to work with. She was professional, flexible, and accommodating. She supported my vision and made it come to life more beautifully than I could imagine. My bouquet... Read More and the bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. I found a picture online of an idea I liked and Danielle interpreted it in a way I loved even better! The reception centerpieces were amazing. They were so lush and full. I didn't really know what types of flowers I wanted for the reception, so I left it up to Danielle and her team to choose flowers they believe complemented my overall wedding color scheme and bouquets. The colors of the flowers she chose coordinated expertly with my wedding colors and Danielle threw in complementary pops of color that really breathed life into the reception space. Overall I was incredibly impressed and overwhelmingly happy with my choice to use Flowers by Danielle for my wedding. The flowers held up well throughout the day and for weeks after the event; a good value. The price was well worth extraordinarily beautiful pieces she created for my wedding. Danielle and her staff are truly artists!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Marissa W

I am so happy we chose Flowers by Danielle! We originally had a meeting with a much pricer florist and what we were going to get for the money was not anything compared to what Danielle was able to provide. She was professional, friendly, and very reasonably priced. Her flowers... Read More are absolutely beautiful. I asked her to incorporate brooches into my bouquet and it was exactly as I had envisioned it. She also constructed and decorated our chuppah for our ceremony, which looked incredible. Our centerpieces were fabulous and I was so thrilled that she was able to emulate my vision. Everyone complimented us on our flowers and I truly appreciated their work. Danielle made you feel like your wedding was very important to her, which I valued. I had the chance to meet her husband on my wedding day when he delivered our bouquets and it was great to interact with such kind people from beginning to end. Thank you Flowers by Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Brittany D

Danielle is amazing and so great to work with!!! I was very confused with what I wanted and kept going back and forth with changing the flowers. I finally said to her, I trust you, do what you want....and I am SO HAPPY I did. She created beautiful center pieces for our wedding... Read More and I was so shocked and in love with them. Our bridal bouquets were amazing as well. Highly recommend Flowers By Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kerry B

FBD was a preferred vendor at our venue. When I saw pictures of her flowers, she was the first and only florist we met with. Thankfully she was available for our big day. My husband and I went into our meeting with only the colors that we wanted used and the style (controlled... Read More chaos). Reviewing pictures with Danielle gave her the image we wanted. On our wedding day when Danielle arrived to bring our bouquets, mine was even more beautiful than I imagined it could be. It was perfect. Her selection of flowers was spot on to what we wanted. The colors were gorgeous. Even the hotel staff told me they were some of the most beautiful flowers they have seen. We really were so happy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elisa F

WOW!!! That is the reaction of all my guest when they saw my centerpieces and bouquet. Danielle was on the list of vendors from Aria. Her flowers and designs are masterpieces. We had spoken via the telephone since I was planning my wedding from Florida. I met with her in... Read More July and she reviewed some designs based on what we had discussed. She knew exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces and flowers came out even better than I expected. My friends and family were completely in love and some even got to take them home. Since I live in Florida and was leaving on my honeymoon the next day, I was unable to take any of the flower arrangements home with me which was a devastating. Because they were so beautiful and I didn't want them to go to waste, I donated them to the local hospital - St. Mary's. If you have the opportunity to use Flowers by Danielle, LLC don't think twice, just do it. Danielle and her staff are amazing in what they do.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda R

Danielle was awesome to work with for our Wedding flowers. She was so friendly and professional during our consultation. They have so many sample photos of centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers to show you what they can offer. I am a visual person and this was great to... Read More be able to see the different designs. Meeting with Danielle was fun and we loved how Danielle & Jay's Team decorated for our Wedding. We trusted them with an important piece and they completely delivered. Danielle even came back after delivering our bouquets to adjust flowers in my bouquet. Prior to the Wedding my husband ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my Bridal Shower and it was so beautiful and matched my colors perfectly. I look forward to working with Flowers by Danielle in the future.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kim P

Danielle and her team created floral arrangements that we loved for our wedding day! I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a specific vision for the flowers for our wedding but I told Danielle the ideas I had and showed her some pictures and she brought them to life on... Read More our wedding day. My bouquet was gorgeous and I could not have been happier. The staff was very responsive and I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer N

Danielle did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. The flowers themselves were even more beautiful than I had pictured they would be in my mind. Everything about the entire transaction was professional and perfect. From the pre wedding meetings to the delivery... Read More everything was flawless.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nicole L

I can not say one negative thing about Flowers by Danielle. They did a beautiful job. Everyone was friendly and helpful. If your looking to hire someone, check it off your to do list and be worry free I would suggest Flowers by Danielle. Would use them again and again without... Read More hesitation.

Danielle Farrer

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.