Flowers By Danielle , LLC

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail, and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

100 Corporate Dr., Trumbull, CT (203) 445-0600
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kait S

Flowers by Danielle is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I was so blown away by Danielle's arrangements and how she so perfectly put our vision for a grand Great Gatsby-style wedding into place. Our wedding wouldn't have looked half as elegant if we had gone with someone else. Truly, there... Read More are not enough good things to say about this company. Go scoop them up for your big day before someone else does!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Samantha S

I only have the best things to say about Danielle. In the planning stages, my ideas for what I wanted were all over the place, and Danielle listened to my ideas and came up with a cohesive vision. She was extremely patient, and professional, and prompt in all of our... Read More correspondence. She delivered the sort of loose, organic "Brooklyn" flowers I wanted for 30% less than my New York vendors and was creative about how to make my budget stretch. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and I was impressed by the volume. Since the flower part of the wedding was very important to me, I was extremely happy that I had such a gorgeous array of flowers and candles for the price. It felt like every detail was taken care of, and I did not need to micro-manage or worry at all. She is a professional to the tee. Perfect job.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Patrick R

Wedding day May 20, 2017. My husband and I had a vision for our wedding day we did not, however, know exactly what kind of flowers we wanted to help capture that vision. The first phone consultation with Danielle that I had gave me insight into how great she is at what she... Read More does. I described to her exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. We wanted to our spring wedding to be bright and cheerful. A setting similar to afternoon tea in a garden. Danielle listened to what our vision was and gave us a variety of flower options to choose from for our day. Danielle helped to guide me during the phone consultation for the flowers for my wedding day. She made everything easy and effortless. Danielle also was easy going when we made a few changes to our contract and was prompt in responding to us whenever we had any questions. The day of the wedding when I went down to see the flowers that arrived. I was taken aback by how breathtaking they looked. Danielle took our vision for the wedding and perfectly captured it with every single flower selection throughout our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and brightened up the room. The bouquets for myself and the wedding party were spectacular. I have been in several weddings as a bridesmaid and never have I seen such beautifully arranged flowers for a wedding party. They were fresh and looked beautifully put together almost like a piece of art. To this day people compliment us on the flowers at our wedding. It showed in every centerpiece and bouquet the attention to detail. Flowers by Danielle helped to capture our vision and we are grateful to have had them as our flower vendor.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Nicole E

Danielle was AMAZING. Wedding planning was not a strong suit of mine. I met with her and gave her some basic ideas of what I wanted, but I really wasn't to well versed in the world of flowers. Danielle absolutely stunned both me and my guests at my wedding. Since I was busy... Read More running around that day, I didn't get a chance to actually see her, but that didn't prevent things from going off without a hitch! When I arrived at my venue after our ceremony, I was blown away. The flowers were breathtaking. I honestly can't say in a review just how perfect and happy I was. Danielle and her staff are incredible and not to mention extremely reasonable in pricing. Danielle was the first and only florist I needed to meet with. I had so many compliments from guests at my wedding, people are still contacting me to find out what florist I used so they could use them as a referral themselves! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda D

You guys rock! We really had no idea what we were looking for or what was possible when we first sat down with Danielle, but when we left we felt great with our selections! She is so organized and has such a great portfolio to share that eases your mind and makes the decisions... Read More a breeze. Working with Danielle and Devon was a great experience. When we entered our bridal suite on the day of the wedding, all of the girls bouquets were lined up complete with their names. And they were GORGEOUS. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 mandy w

Flowers by Danielle did an absolutely amazing job! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted! They really go above and beyond to ensure you are getting what you want and they help you put your vision into reality. I cannot thank them enough... Read More for incorporating such a special memento into my bouquet for loved ones who have passed.... Great service, beautiful flowers, amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Elissa M

Floral perfection! I cannot say enough amazing things about Flowers By Danielle. Being someone that does not know much about flowers, Danielle was able to listen to my vision and make it come to life. She helped me stay within my budget while achieving the perfect wedding... Read More arrangements. From the initial meeting, Danielle's professionalism and knowledge sold me. She is definitely the best around.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sara R

Our wedding flowers were so vibrant and beautiful that our guests are still talking about them! I had a vague idea about what I wanted for bouquets and centerpieces, and Danielle and her team were able to run with it. The flowers really pulled everything together and made our... Read More wedding so beautiful. We HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Danielle - the ideas and final pieces are truly breathtaking.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nicole S

Flowers by Danielle did an amazing job with the ceremony/reception arrangements as well as the flowers for the bridal party for our wedding on Oct. 20, 2017. She made a requested delivery to our hotel to ensure that the bridal party had our bouquets for pictures...truly amazing... Read More services provided. We would recommend her to any bride and groom in the area for any upcoming event!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Lauren M

Everything she made was breathtaking!! I never had to worry about anything because Danielle took care of it all. She made my day beautiful and stress free.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amber C

Danielle did an amazing job with our flowers! I'm a down to business gal myself but I have to admit that Danielle's perfunctory approach was a bit off-putting but it was definitely very efficient. Given a set budget her team was able to provide beautiful flowers that fully... Read More matched our vision.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Amanda S

Flowers by Danielle was one of the best choices we made during our wedding! We can not thank them enough for the GORGEOUS flowers they provided for the tables, and the beautiful beautiful chupah that they built for us. It was absolutely perfect. Not to mention, Danielle and her... Read More husband are the nicest down to earth people! Danielle's husband (whose name escapes me at the moment - I am so sorry), even gave me a little pep talk before the ceremony while he was dropping off all our bridal bouquets. Thank you so much for everything! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jenna C

Danielle was great to work with. When we had our first meeting-I had some general ideas of the colors I wanted-but no idea what flowers I wanted at all. Danielle showed me many examples and helped bring my ideas together. I later made a second meeting because I was having some... Read More doubts about some of the things I decided on. She was great about me making changes! The week of the wedding, she called and told me one of the flowers I wanted may not be available anymore. She called multiple suppliers to see if she could get it but she could not give a definite answer because it depended on the quality of the flower that week of the wedding. We came up with a back up plan in case the flower we chose couldn't come in. On the day of the wedding, Danielle personally delivered the flowers to my house and was so excited to show me the flowers since the flower I chose came in! The bouquets, boutonniere's, wristlets, centerpieces, pew flowers, alter flowers and everything was beyond gorgeous. All our guests and even the venue commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I would recommend Flowers by Danielle in a heartbeat. Thank you Danielle for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Laura K

Oh My God was what I said the second I walked into my bridal suite and saw my bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist bands and petals. It was so beautifully displayed and that was just the beginning. When I was let into my reception area to preview the room I was almost brought to... Read More tears. What Danielle and her team did with my vision of centerpieces was above and beyond what I had imagined. I was so busy that I couldn't meet with Danielle in person, we did everything through phone and email and they did not disappoint! All of the arrangements were so lush and full, I couldn't not have changed a thing. It was perfect. We had three rotating centerpieces on 12 tables; the manzanita trees dripping in crystals, the gorgeous candelabras surrounded by rose petal and a tall v shape vase with a floral arrangement on top. I was blown away by how they brought an already gorgeous room to life! The bridal party bouquets were amazing and so much prettier than I thought they would be. I told Danielle I didn't know much about flowers and to do whatever she thought would look nice with my colors. She did way more than that. Danielle helped bring Romance and class to our event. We have guests that were trying to run off with centerpieces because they were so beautiful. I gave Danielle fabric from my great grandmother and my mother's wedding veils and she incorporated it to wrap my bouquet stems. My mother & grandmother, who walked me down the isle cried when she saw it as my great grand mother just passed away. It was like having 4 generations walking down the isle with me. We have sent my bouquet to be preserved so I can keep it forever. The flower petals were so pretty that my flower girls didn't throw them all because they wanted to keep them :). If you are looking to have a magnificent floral experience for your wedding or any event, make sure you give Danielle a call!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Arianna P

Danielle and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for my 9/1 wedding at The Inn at Longshore. My bridesmaid dress color was royal blue. I knew I wanted sunflowers, but I was not sure what other flowers I wanted to go with them. Danielle met with my mom, aunt, and I and... Read More she suggested the most beautiful combinations. Everyone loved the flowers, and I could not imagine them any different.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Hillary W

Danielle did an AMAZING job with all of our flowers. We left a lot of our floral vision in the hands of Danielle and her professional opinion and she made our vision come true. We received SO many compliments of how beautiful the center pieces and bouquets were. She is very... Read More organized and always available for contact. On the wedding day her husband hand delivered the bridal party and mothers their floral arrangements, which just felt extra special. I would definitely recommend Danielle to anyone looking for a professional, organized, flexible florist!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Meaghan G

Danielle did an absolutely amazing job on my bouquets/boutonnieres/cake flowers for my wedding in July, I actually cried when they showed up because they were more beautiful that I ever could have imagined! Such a unique and colorful mix of flowers. She exceeded my expectations,... Read More and we never even met in person! I planned the wedding from out of state and we did everything via phone, email, and pictures. Thank you Danielle!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Nicole G

Danielle did an absolutely AMAZING JOB!!!! We were blown away with the work she did. We were married at Aria on 09/10/17 and she transformed the room with GORGEOUS flowers, large vases, tulle, and a gorgeous "K" that was placed at the top of the stairs. Also, the bouquets were... Read More stunning and the flowers for the ceremony were perfect. I could not be happier with choosing Danielle - it was truly a fairytale experience and she was able to bring my vision to life and then some. Almost every single guest mentioned how stunning the arrangements were and would absolutely recommend Danielle to anyone looking to making their wedding special and GORGEOUS!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Elizabeth K

Flowers by Danielle was absolutely amazing from the initial planning through execution and delivery on my wedding day. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and really Represented exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding on 9/9/2017 at shorehaven golf club. Danielle is... Read More a true artist and a professional through and through. Her staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Patrice C

Everything was BEAUTIFUL. Danielle exceeded my expectations and nailed everything we asked for to a T. I had no idea what my bouquet was going to look like and it was breathtaking!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Danielle C

My husband and I just got married on 8/25/17 and we had our flowers done by Danielle and her team and I'm so happy that we did! We had a budget that was on the smaller side and she was just fantastic to work with. She suggested flowers that were similar to what I was looking... Read More for but less expensive and in season. I was blown away but what she was able to do with our $$. Even in the planning process she was very thorough, showing us photos to get a sense of our taste and preferences. Her team who came on the day of the wedding was excellent as well. They were so sweet and cheerful dropping everything off right on time. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Shannon N

Flowers by Danielle were so pleasurable to work with. Danielle knew how important it was for me to have my grandfather's locket incorporated into my bouquet and it came out amazing! Our wedding flowers were perfect to say the least. Thank you for all the hard work and attention... Read More to detail! You truly made our wedding day extra special.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany G

Danielle and her team completely nailed my wedding day vision within my moderate budget. Not only are they professional and organized, they are extremely talented at choosing seasonal, beautiful flowers that work well together. Our wedding day centerpieces, bouquets,... Read More boutonnieres, corsages, etc. were all made of fresh, gorgeous blooms that matched our color palette perfectly. Danielle's team delivered everything on time to our getting ready location and wedding venue, so we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. They also seamlessly set up and broke down the arch we used for our ceremony without interrupting our wedding celebration. I highly recommend Danielle and her team to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren H

I loved my flowers! Danielle created a beautiful bouquet with succulents and two large floral arrangements for the ceremony that we were able to use at the reception as well. I provided lanterns which Danielle filled with a gorgeous arrangement flowing out on half my tables and... Read More overflowing bowls for the other half. The arrangements were beautiful and so many guests were complimenting them. Danielle was easy to work with and was very helpful during our initial consultation. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelly S

Danielle did an amazing job for my wedding! From the beginning I knew she was the florist for us. Very professional, not pushy and really tries to get to know you and the wedding your are planning to make thoughtful suggestions. Flowers are very expensive, much more than we... Read More had anticipated, but we all agreed it was worth it. Danielle and her team are very available to questions and changes throughout the process.

Danielle Farrer

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.