Flowers By Danielle , LLC

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail, and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

100 Corporate Dr., Trumbull, CT (203) 445-0600
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin C

I visited 2-3 local flower shops before visiting Flowers by Danielle. Danielle was personally recommended to me by 3 brides who were former customers of hers and were beyond thrilled with her work; however, I didn't initially visit her because she is located far from my house.... Read More Danielle was definitely worth the drive. She was easy to reach, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. My mom and I went for our first consultation, and I appreciated that Danielle showed us tons of photos of her work to help us determine the styles that I preferred. As the meeting continued, we reviewed what floral arrangements we would need and more of the specifics. Prior to leaving the meeting, Danielle was able to give us a quote of how much it would cost. Danielle was the only flower shop I visited who was willing to provide a quote during the first meeting. Unfortunately, the initial quote was over our budget. When I told her that, she explained a few different ways how we could make adjustments that brought the price down right in the range we had budgeted for. The day of, I wasn't exactly sure how our flowers would look, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. The arrangements were exquisite! We also had a last minute table addition, as more people RSVP'd yes than we expected. We called Danielle for advice on how many tall vs. short arrangements we should have. At one point, I thought I would need more tall arrangements, which would have increased our costs quite a bit. Danielle reviewed our floor plan and was familiar with our venue, and actually recommended that we use less tall centerpieces than what we thought. I appreciated her honesty, as she could have easily recommended more to make more money, but that wasn't the case. She was wonderful to work with, and I can't be more thankful that we took the longer drive to Flowers by Danielle! I cannot recommend her enough to future brides!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Meghan L

After my first meeting with Danielle, I knew she was our florist. In fact, I cancelled meetings we had set up with other potential florists because I was so sure! Danielle was the only florist we met with and we could not have been happier with how our wedding played out. The... Read More planning process was extremely easy and I was able to make changes along the way. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. The colors were so vibrant and we got many compliments the day of the wedding. We could not have been happier. Danielle and her staff were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Spectacular Day!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

We met Danielle and her husband Jayson of Flowers By Danielle early in our wedding preparation. She was an instant hit! We loved her manner, her ideas and her work. She is easy going, professional and very talented. We described what we were looking for and she made it... Read More happen, exceeding our expectations! Tables, bouquets, boutineers and corsages were beautifully crafted, incorporating all the flowers and colors we had requested. Along the way, we made some minor changes, added a few things, it was never a problem and always handled efficiently. She is organized and makes you feel completely confident that she is in charge of the flowers and there isn't anything you have to worry about. She is effortless and fun to work with. It was amazing to walk in and everything was done, ready and waiting for us. Everything was labeled, instructions were clear and placement was perfect! Above all, everything was so beautiful! Flowers by Danielle will always be my first choice for Florist!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren F

Danielle was so easy to work with throughout the entire process! Her and her husband were so easy to reach and incredibly responsive. They even accommodated some last minute changes without batting any eye. Their work was amazing and exactly what our day needed.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Alyssa P

FIVE STARS!!!! I cannot say enough great things about Flowers by Danielle. Danielle was incredibly kind and great to work with. She was professional, flexible, and accommodating. She supported my vision and made it come to life more beautifully than I could imagine. My bouquet... Read More and the bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. I found a picture online of an idea I liked and Danielle interpreted it in a way I loved even better! The reception centerpieces were amazing. They were so lush and full. I didn't really know what types of flowers I wanted for the reception, so I left it up to Danielle and her team to choose flowers they believe complemented my overall wedding color scheme and bouquets. The colors of the flowers she chose coordinated expertly with my wedding colors and Danielle threw in complementary pops of color that really breathed life into the reception space. Overall I was incredibly impressed and overwhelmingly happy with my choice to use Flowers by Danielle for my wedding. The flowers held up well throughout the day and for weeks after the event; a good value. The price was well worth extraordinarily beautiful pieces she created for my wedding. Danielle and her staff are truly artists!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Marissa W

I am so happy we chose Flowers by Danielle! We originally had a meeting with a much pricer florist and what we were going to get for the money was not anything compared to what Danielle was able to provide. She was professional, friendly, and very reasonably priced. Her flowers... Read More are absolutely beautiful. I asked her to incorporate brooches into my bouquet and it was exactly as I had envisioned it. She also constructed and decorated our chuppah for our ceremony, which looked incredible. Our centerpieces were fabulous and I was so thrilled that she was able to emulate my vision. Everyone complimented us on our flowers and I truly appreciated their work. Danielle made you feel like your wedding was very important to her, which I valued. I had the chance to meet her husband on my wedding day when he delivered our bouquets and it was great to interact with such kind people from beginning to end. Thank you Flowers by Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Brittany D

Danielle is amazing and so great to work with!!! I was very confused with what I wanted and kept going back and forth with changing the flowers. I finally said to her, I trust you, do what you want....and I am SO HAPPY I did. She created beautiful center pieces for our wedding... Read More and I was so shocked and in love with them. Our bridal bouquets were amazing as well. Highly recommend Flowers By Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kerry B

FBD was a preferred vendor at our venue. When I saw pictures of her flowers, she was the first and only florist we met with. Thankfully she was available for our big day. My husband and I went into our meeting with only the colors that we wanted used and the style (controlled... Read More chaos). Reviewing pictures with Danielle gave her the image we wanted. On our wedding day when Danielle arrived to bring our bouquets, mine was even more beautiful than I imagined it could be. It was perfect. Her selection of flowers was spot on to what we wanted. The colors were gorgeous. Even the hotel staff told me they were some of the most beautiful flowers they have seen. We really were so happy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elisa F

WOW!!! That is the reaction of all my guest when they saw my centerpieces and bouquet. Danielle was on the list of vendors from Aria. Her flowers and designs are masterpieces. We had spoken via the telephone since I was planning my wedding from Florida. I met with her in... Read More July and she reviewed some designs based on what we had discussed. She knew exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces and flowers came out even better than I expected. My friends and family were completely in love and some even got to take them home. Since I live in Florida and was leaving on my honeymoon the next day, I was unable to take any of the flower arrangements home with me which was a devastating. Because they were so beautiful and I didn't want them to go to waste, I donated them to the local hospital - St. Mary's. If you have the opportunity to use Flowers by Danielle, LLC don't think twice, just do it. Danielle and her staff are amazing in what they do.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda R

Danielle was awesome to work with for our Wedding flowers. She was so friendly and professional during our consultation. They have so many sample photos of centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers to show you what they can offer. I am a visual person and this was great to... Read More be able to see the different designs. Meeting with Danielle was fun and we loved how Danielle & Jay's Team decorated for our Wedding. We trusted them with an important piece and they completely delivered. Danielle even came back after delivering our bouquets to adjust flowers in my bouquet. Prior to the Wedding my husband ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my Bridal Shower and it was so beautiful and matched my colors perfectly. I look forward to working with Flowers by Danielle in the future.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kim P

Danielle and her team created floral arrangements that we loved for our wedding day! I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a specific vision for the flowers for our wedding but I told Danielle the ideas I had and showed her some pictures and she brought them to life on... Read More our wedding day. My bouquet was gorgeous and I could not have been happier. The staff was very responsive and I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer N

Danielle did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. The flowers themselves were even more beautiful than I had pictured they would be in my mind. Everything about the entire transaction was professional and perfect. From the pre wedding meetings to the delivery... Read More everything was flawless.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nicole L

I can not say one negative thing about Flowers by Danielle. They did a beautiful job. Everyone was friendly and helpful. If your looking to hire someone, check it off your to do list and be worry free I would suggest Flowers by Danielle. Would use them again and again without... Read More hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Viviana L

Flowers by Danielle is absolutely amazing. She is the sweetest person and truly has an eye for flowers/centerpieces. She was always so responsive to all my emails and I felt so comfortable with her. I knew she understood my vision and exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was out of... Read More this world! By the far the most beautiful one I've seen. She nailed every detail we wanted for our special day. I really can't say enough great things about her!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jennifer H

Many thanks to Danielle and her team for doing amazing work with my bouquet, flowers for the wedding party, and the centerpieces at the reception! I learned about Flowers by Danielle while attending a bridal showcase at The Waterview back in March 2015, and was very impressed... Read More with the possibilities, and even more so with the fact that they only do weddings, no other type of events. My parents got to see their displays when I brought them to The Waterview's Fall 2015 showcase and were very pleased. Danielle met with my mom and I and one of my wishes was to have blue flowers (very difficult to find ones in nature, not the dyed kind!), and all worked out beautifully with light blue hydrangea and delphinium! My bouquet was incredible, all calla lilies with one white rose in the middle as I wanted! Perfect for our May 2016 wedding! I strongly recommend Flowers by Danielle to anyone for amazing floral arrangements for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amber P

Danielle and her staff are amazing! I chose Danielle to do my flowers for my wedding, everything was gorgeous! My bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, the groomsmen were as well and had the exact ribbon I wanted. My centerpieces were amazing, everything was absolutely... Read More breathtaking. I was nervous about my bouquet, it being a cascading orchid bouquet, but she nailed it and I got so many compliments on it. I couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you Danielle and your staff to help make my wedding dreams perfect, you're amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Katelyn S

Danielle and her team are amazing! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Miriam B

Danielle and her team did an amazing job for our wedding. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and the center pieces were perfect. Our favorite part was our cake. The flowers cascading down the front were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I... Read More would recommend Flowers by Danielle to anyone! Thank you Danielle!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie L

I highly recommend Danielle and her husband Jayson! They created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! From the beginning, Danielle listened to our ideas and suggestions, executing them beautifully! She impressed me with her organization and professionalism! All of our... Read More flowers were delivered on time. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jessica G

It wasn't easy planning a wedding from a distance but Danielle and her staff helped us plan a beautiful arrangement to go over our archway.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Matthew S

From start to finish Danielle and her team were amazing. In the early design phase she was excellent and even accommodating to our custom centerpiece add ons. During the final few days they had to make some adjustments because of the custom centerpieces and the end product was... Read More unbelievable! Lastly, they showed up and set up the venue before we even arrived while leaving extra supplies. It all turned out beautiful! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Dee E

I was beyond impressed on the flowers That Flowers by Danielle provided for my wedding. my mom ordered flowers for her house for the morning of, and when we saw them we were both in awe. I was never a "flower person", but I was blown away at how beautiful my bouquet and bridal... Read More party flowers were. The church and reception were stunning and all shared a similar theme because of Danielle. I truly would not recommend anyone else. She was extremely professional to deal with, and you can see her passion within her work. We could not be more pleased!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Sasha O

When Danielle and I had our first meeting, I told her that she can do whatever she wanted. When the wedding came and I saw the flowers, I was speechless. The details in the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Danielle went above and beyond and helped make my wedding perfect.... Read More :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

I got married May 21, 2016 at The Candlewood Inn in Brookfield. The flower arrangements and bouquets Danielle and her team created were absolutely beautiful! I told her colors, showed her a couple pictures and she did the rest. I had a bridesmaid that wasn't able to make it with... Read More a month to go and making the appropriate changes was totally stress free. I had questions almost once a week leading up to the special day and they always responded back within 24 hours. I had a concern about my centerpieces and Danielle reassured me that it'll be perfect....it was! I have nothing but amazing things to say about Flowers by Danielle. She definitely made my day more beautiful with her amazing creativity!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Stephanie M

Flowers by Danielle is outstanding. From the moment I walked in to meet with Danielle I knew they were the florist I wanted to book for my wedding. I gave Danielle a few ideas of what I wanted and she knew what my vision was exactly for the day. Flowers by Danielle created the... Read More most stunning floral arrangements and our wedding was incredibly beautiful. We could not have asked for anything better! Danielle and her husband delivered the flowers themselves on the day of the wedding and the service was exemplary. Throughout our entire wedding day we received compliments on the flowers and still to this day are receiving compliments. We would definitely use Flowers by Danielle again in the future and are looking forward to doing so.

Danielle Farrer

Flowers by Danielle, LLC has been providing beautiful and breathtaking floral design since 2000. Danielle's passion for flowers, attention to detail and her creative flair make her an incredible designer focusing on weddings, showers, celebrations and corporate events.