Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

3680 Lexington Dr, Hoffman Estates, IL (847) 991-4145

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Alyson J

Our flowers turned out beautifully and Joyce was great to work with! She had a lot of ideas for floral arrangements and was flexible as our needs and vision changed. She can accommodate almost any budget and was very responsive.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Cristina L

Joyce did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!!

So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kelly S

Joyce was so wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers, but she had great ideas for our color combinations. She was also able to help me find arrangements that fit in our budget. The flowers turned out beautifully and I received... Read More several compliments on them!

loved my flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Nicole P

Amazing flowers. I told her what I wanted and she out did what I wanted. I was very shocked the day of my wedding, with how amazing all my flowers turned out.

Stunning Flowers and Centerpieces!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Pam G

My matron of honor had partnered with Joyce Grattoni for her wedding, and after hearing glowing reviews and seeing the beautiful flowers at her wedding, I decided to set up some time to meet with her. She made me feel at ease right away, and helped me in picking colors and... Read More types of flowers that would heighten my color palette and wedding style. They turned out beautifully! They were vibrant and everything I had wanted. She also did the centerpieces for my reception. I had a very specific idea of using twine balls in the centerpieces, and she really took the idea to heart and came up with some very unique options. She created two gorgeous arrangements that were truly memorable. I greatly appreciate her dedication in fulfilling my vision of the centerpieces; they were more than I ever could have imagined! Joyce is beyond doubt an expert in floral arrangements, but in addition, is someone who went the extra distance to ensure that all my floral/centerpiece arrangements were outstanding. I couldn’t be happier!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Keri K

I was the most nervous to decide on flowers because I don't know anything about them. Joyce made me feel VERY comfortable deciding on a look and style that I wanted for my wedding. It didn't matter that I didn't know the names of any flowers or that I had so many different... Read More ideas of what I envisioned - she made the process simple and narrowed it all down to the perfect look for my day. Joyce was very professional and answered all of my questions, and she sent me revised proposals every time I changed my mind about something. I ended up using silk flowers for some of my bouquets instead of real flowers just to save some money, and Joyce was very flexible working with me on that as well. She also delivered our flowers the day of the wedding and told me exactly how to handle them so that they didn't wilt before the wedding. She did a great job of putting my mind at ease about all things flower-related. I would recommend her to anyone!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Caren M

Joyce Grattoni is my friend's mother who has been operating her Flowers by Grattoni business out of her home for more than 20 years! She was very easy to work with and helped my wedding vision become a reality! She paid attention to all of the details that I wanted (like bling... Read More in my bouquets and boutinerres) All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful and open! She also did all the decorations for my ceremony and it was great! For our large bridal party (nearly 20 people) and our 220 person wedding, her pricing was very reasonable! I would definitely recommend her to anyone, especially if you want to support small local businesses!