Flowers by Lisa

Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland

Wedding design with an English flair!!

I grew up in the UK, and learned early that I have a passion for flowers. Since the age of 16 I have worked in the floral industry. From your basic wedding bouquet to the most elaborate events my passion holds no bounds. I look forward to making your day special with a little bit of English flair.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

10385 Lime Tree Ct, Manassas, VA Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland (808) 722-2301
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Julia W

Accommodating, professional, incredible, and a pleasure to work with!! From the start Lisa was the BEST!! Within the first couple minutes of meeting her I knew she was going to create the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, etc. I told Lisa what colors and theme we were doing... Read More and she immediately got my vision and showed me pictures of what everything would look like. Fast forward to 3 months before my wedding and I called Lisa up and told her my vision for the wedding completely changed! I felt terrible changing everything last minute, but Lisa was so sweet and had me come in again so we could sit down and change anything I wanted! She is not only so professional and truly accommodating but SO easy to work with! The day of the wedding she delivered everything and set it up PERFECTLY! All the flowers were more beautiful and magical than I could have every asked for!! I am so thankful for working with someone like Lisa. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married or having an upcoming event. Any time I ever need flowers I will ALWAYS use Lisa!! Thank you Lisa for making the most important day ever extra special!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christina B

if you are looking for your florist still, let me just stop you here and say BOOK LISA!!! I researched over 80 florists in the NOVA area - and Lisa is PHENOMENAL! She is so reasonably priced (the most affordable in the area), and the work she does is simply incredible. Lisa is... Read More so easy to work with, get ahold of, and just the perfect florist. Seriously, just contact Lisa right now - you will NOT regret it! Cannot recommend her enough!!

2017-06-21T10:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christina. When I have Brides like you it makes my job so much easier. You are truly beautiful both inside and out. Can't wait to see the pics xx

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Marissa Y

Lisa is absolutely amazing and made all of my floral dreams come true for our wedding, which is saying a lot because I worked at a florist shop for 4 years. Going in to the wedding I was really worried that all of my lofty ideas would not be able to happen with our budget. When... Read More I first met with Lisa armed with color swatches and a thousand photos, she told me to reach for the stars and then we would trim it down to fit my budget. Honestly, I was scared. I wanted rose garlands, flower arrangements lining the walk way, centerpieces with satellite arrangements, lots of bouquets, lots of rose petals and I got them all. They were stunning. My bridal bouquet looked like something you would see in a magazine. I have already recommended Lisa to several friends and will continue to use her as my go to for special events. I cannot say enough nice things about her and her business!

2016-09-27T07:57:16 Response from the vendor

Marrissa You were a pleasure to work with, you had a definite vision for your wedding and between us I think we pulled it off wonderfully. Thank you for your very kind words, I look forward to working with you in the future. Lisa

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Allison S

We absolutely loved working with Lisa and our flowers turned out beautiful. She is creative, flexible, affordable and very talented. Lisa is responsive and really listens to her clients which was important to me because I planned my wedding in VA from CO so I had to do almost... Read More everything via e-mail and phone. She went above and beyond making time to meet my husband and me when we were in VA for a quick visit and even finding and ordering table numbers for us when I couldn't find any I liked. On the day of the wedding, all of the floral was dropped off and ready to go when I arrived and Lisa and her team were there helping the other vendors set-up. I highly recommend Flowers by Lisa!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ericka C

Lisa was wonderful to work with since the start. She is very easy to talk to, and understood immediately what I wanted. Lisa provided the flowers for the reception and our bouquets- all were beautiful and everyone complimented how fresh and elegant the flowers looked. I'm so... Read More lucky to have found Lisa after contacting many other florists in the area.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 kimberly c

I could not say enough kind things about Lisa. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. I gave her an idea of what I had in mind and she ran with it and completely exceeded my expectations. She even provided votives for the table setting that really tied my vision together. My... Read More guests could not stop talking about my centerpieces!

2017-10-05T14:43:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Your wedding was spectacular, I loved how your whole vision came together. Congratulations to the 2 of you!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jackie O

My now husband loved Lisa the second we met in her office. It was one of the only things he was pretty firm about during the planning process. We both loved her vision, and her willingness to find affordable alternatives for us. Flowers are expensive. I struggled between not... Read More wanting to waste money on flowers that would just be tossed, and doing something more affordable like candles and water vases and things like that. Lisa found the perfect balance for us, and it was stunning. I loved every flower she picked, every candelabra and every element she created. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous. She made every element I wanted come to life & really made our day beautiful. I loved my bouquet so much. It was heavy and big without looking gaudy. The bridesmaid flowers were also so beautiful. Everything was too notch. Lisa is so kind and generous with her time, that she and her husband & daughters were literally on their knees cleaning my dress - as it had gotten dirty from outside pictures, and she wanted it to be perfect. I'm pretty sure that was NOT part of her decorating job. But they were kind to do it, we didn't even ask. She really did a great job with all of the flowers & decorations at our wedding, and we are blessed to have had her with us that day. I can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Nikhita V

Lisa was such a treat to work with! I found and booked her several months before my wedding on Sept. 2 in Washington, D.C., and it was such a great decision. We had both the ceremony and reception at the same venue and Lisa provided flowers for both. We had altar and aisle... Read More decorations, bouquets and boutonnieres, and centerpieces for the dinner tables. Our guests repeatedly told us that everything looked beautiful. I don't know much about flower arrangements, but Lisa immediately understood what I was looking for. Lisa was also very flexible in the proposal, which we amended several times leading up to the wedding. At one point, we had already paid the entire deposit but had to cut out three tables from our seating arrangement. Lisa was great about making sure we got our money's worth. If you're thinking about hiring Lisa, don't hesitate! We were so happy with her work.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Rose S

Lisa was recommended to me by a co-worker who had used Lisa for her wedding. I met with Lisa for about 30-40 minutes, showed her pictures of flowers I liked and right away she knew what I wanted. Lisa is incredibly talented, professional, and so accommodating. When I saw the... Read More flowers the day of, I could not believe how beautiful and perfect they were for my day. Not to mention, affordable. I could not have picked a better florist for my special day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kyle F

We had the best flowers ever, and I could not have been more thrilled with them!!!! All of the bouquets, centerpieces, garlands, and ceremony decor was exactly what I imagined and more. The ceremony arch was beautiful. I got so many compliments on the flowers, even our wedding... Read More coordinator was asking for her contact information. Lisa was extremely easy and helpful to work with for the whole year leading up to the wedding. As the vision evolved, she changed our quote quickly in our correspondence, and was extremely reasonably priced. She and her husband were joys to deal with on the day of the wedding too. My bridesmaids even flew home with their bouquets in their laps because they loved them so much!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Brittany T

Lisa saved us! She was able to provide the floral arrangements we desired within our budget. Correction--- she provided more than what we expected. The table arrangements she made were the talk of the reception. She went far above our expectations. We handled all business via... Read More phone and email and she was very responsive and helpful in bringing our vision together. Her knowledge in floral and design, her customer service, and her willingness to make your wedding day perfect is far above average! We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amy M

Lisa is so incredibly talented and you will not be disappointed if you book her! She is very responsive and was so accommodating when I kept changing my mind. She worked with me to keep everything in my budget and yet the result was so fabulous it looks like I could have easily... Read More spent 3-4 times as much. Everything from the table arrangements to bouquets were absolutely stunning. She even decorated my cake with some extra flowers at no additional cost! Everything looked like it was out of a magazine. I will recommend her over and over!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kelsey R

Lisa was always accommodating, punctual and responsive. I knew a 'look' I was going for but don't know a great deal about individual kinds of flowers. Lisa's centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful and I received so many compliments on the flowers alone. Lisa was also excellent... Read More about staying within my budget and talked me through the different kinds of greenery and their price points so that I could get the most for my money. Everything was well spent.

2017-08-07T11:02:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Linda B

I contacted Lisa on Tuesday July 27th for flowers for a small wedding on Thursday July 25. She was able accommodate my request and delivered lovely bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres to the bride's residence the morning of the wedding. There was not time for a consultation... Read More and I left the design up to Lisa, with only my request for yellow and whit simple designs. The flowers were beautiful and very fresh and the designs simple as I had requested. In addition, they were very reasonable. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christina G

Lisa was absolutely amazing - Truly a pleasure to work with! I had no idea what I wanted during my 1st consolation with Lisa; She took my vague descriptions, looked at the style of my dress/ bridesmaid dresses and created arrangements that were to die for. All of my guests were... Read More raving about that center pieces and bouquets. Flowers by Lisa also provided the center piece hardware and linens, it is a one stop shop. On the day of the wedding, Lisa came to the venue and set everything up herself. Trust me when I say that there is no other florist out there that can compare – she made everything so easy =)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Laura H

Choosing Lisa for my florals was one of the best decisions during wedding planning. She was SO easy to work with, responsive, and made sure to keep my budget in mind. I changed my mind a few different times and Lisa was so quick to reply and help me get it exactly how I wanted... Read More it. She brought my vision to life and walking down in our reception space on the day of the wedding was such a dream. She is amazing and I cannot say enough about her!! I have told all of my engaged friends about her, so hurry up and book her :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Maya A

I cannot say enough great things about Lisa. From the start, she was incredibly easy to work with. She is easy to get a hold of and is very flexible with changes to the proposal throughout the wedding planning process. I had a general idea of what I was looking for in terms of... Read More color scheme, but Lisa worked with me to make my vision for my wedding day come to life. Our flower arrangements and our bouquets exceeded my expectations and they were just breathtaking. For our wedding, we wanted to incorporate our Grandfathers' prayer shawls into our Chuppah, which we knew would not be the easiest task, but Lisa took on the challenge willingly and made us the most beautiful and special Chuppah we could have asked for. My recommendation is to scoop Lisa up for your wedding before she's completely booked! You will be SO glad you did!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alyssa V

WOW!!! I am so thankful we found Lisa. She provided bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our wedding and did such an incredible job. I didn't give her a lot of guidance but somehow she gave me exactly what I didn't even know I wanted. They were so dreamy and beautiful! I... Read More wish I could keep them forever! Well done, Lisa. So professional and talented. highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Holly M

I loved working with Lisa. From the first few emails where I described my (somewhat hazy) vision, I knew I'd found the right florist. Lisa is so creative and definitely has an eye for color and composition. Which was very helpful, since I wasn't quite sure what I wanted! It... Read More started with an initial consultation in Lisa's home office. She is so kind and professional and was great about guiding me through the process. And honestly, for the price, Lisa is a steal. She works out of her home and orders her flowers directly, which really cuts costs. We got 6 gorgeous bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces for about HALF the cost of other florists. Plus she delivered! Thanks for everything, Lisa! It was perfect :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Greg M

Lisa did an amazing job! I didn't have all the floral details planned in my mind, like some brides do, and I had a very hard time finding a florist that didn't need exact instruction. We interviewed 5 florists, 4 of which wanted to just know what flowers I wanted where and then... Read More sent me pinterest pictures for their proposal. When I met with Lisa and told her I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I knew what I wanted it to feel like, she ran with it! She is a real artist. I trusted her, she wasn't basing her designs off some magazine or pinterest picture, and it paid off big time! The florals at our wedding were creative, unique, and beautiful; her work was truly exceptional. She was also incredibly flexible - I changed the number of tables up, and then back down, added a bridesmaid, switched our mother's corsages, went through a few drafts of "I want a moss and succulent ring bearer pillow that's also a bouquet", and asked her to add a ton of candles two days before the wedding - she's incredible. I highly recommend Lisa!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sarah N

We loved working with Lisa! She is creative and very sweet. I really didn't know much about the type of flowers I wanted. She worked with a general statement from me "colorful" and went from there. The colors she chose complimented our wedding colors wonderfully. She also has... Read More rentals of all types and if she does not have what you want she is willing to work with you. We ended up renting our centerpieces and decor for the ceremony. She is wonderful and we loved everything. Thanks again Lisa!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Samantha G

Flowers were beautiful, but not exactly what I had asked for (I wanted something tight with no pieces sticking off, but that's not what was delivered). I did a few quick snips with some scissors and voila - I had the bouquet I really wanted. Incredibly reasonably priced (and she... Read More was really helpful with proposing different ideas until we got something in my budget) and very nice to work with. Would certainly recommend, with the caveat to be very specific if you want a particular look.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Carolyn C

Lisa is an incredible floral designer! She is knowledgeable, professional, creative and has a true passion for her work. After talking with her, I was confident that she would be able to translate my ideas into beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She executed my vision... Read More beyond my expectations and went a step further to add special floral touches throughout our venue. I highly recommend Flowers By Lisa for all your floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Katie M

Lisa was amazing to work with. Her creativity, ability to listen to my ideas, and her interpretation of my vision were spot on. She definitely knows her flowers, provided many options and alternatives if something was costly, and understands logistics of staging and set up. She... Read More is friendly, genuine, attentive and quick to respond and was very easy to work with. Amazing local business! My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sam F

Lisa was so great. From the first meeting to the day of, she was accommodating, helpful and professional. She was always flexible and always was willing to make changes. The flowers were beautiful. I received compliments all night on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.... Read More And all were reasonably priced! So thankful to have had her help with our big day!