Flowers by Lisa

Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland

Wedding design with an English flair!!

I grew up in the UK, and learned early that I have a passion for flowers. Since the age of 16 I have worked in the floral industry. From your basic wedding bouquet to the most elaborate events my passion holds no bounds. I look forward to making your day special with a little bit of English flair.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

10385 Lime Tree Ct, Manassas, VA Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland (808) 722-2301
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Julia W

Accommodating, professional, incredible, and a pleasure to work with!! From the start Lisa was the BEST!! Within the first couple minutes of meeting her I knew she was going to create the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, etc. I told Lisa what colors and theme we were doing... Read More and she immediately got my vision and showed me pictures of what everything would look like. Fast forward to 3 months before my wedding and I called Lisa up and told her my vision for the wedding completely changed! I felt terrible changing everything last minute, but Lisa was so sweet and had me come in again so we could sit down and change anything I wanted! She is not only so professional and truly accommodating but SO easy to work with! The day of the wedding she delivered everything and set it up PERFECTLY! All the flowers were more beautiful and magical than I could have every asked for!! I am so thankful for working with someone like Lisa. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married or having an upcoming event. Any time I ever need flowers I will ALWAYS use Lisa!! Thank you Lisa for making the most important day ever extra special!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christina B

if you are looking for your florist still, let me just stop you here and say BOOK LISA!!! I researched over 80 florists in the NOVA area - and Lisa is PHENOMENAL! She is so reasonably priced (the most affordable in the area), and the work she does is simply incredible. Lisa is... Read More so easy to work with, get ahold of, and just the perfect florist. Seriously, just contact Lisa right now - you will NOT regret it! Cannot recommend her enough!!

2017-06-21T10:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christina. When I have Brides like you it makes my job so much easier. You are truly beautiful both inside and out. Can't wait to see the pics xx

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Marissa Y

Lisa is absolutely amazing and made all of my floral dreams come true for our wedding, which is saying a lot because I worked at a florist shop for 4 years. Going in to the wedding I was really worried that all of my lofty ideas would not be able to happen with our budget. When... Read More I first met with Lisa armed with color swatches and a thousand photos, she told me to reach for the stars and then we would trim it down to fit my budget. Honestly, I was scared. I wanted rose garlands, flower arrangements lining the walk way, centerpieces with satellite arrangements, lots of bouquets, lots of rose petals and I got them all. They were stunning. My bridal bouquet looked like something you would see in a magazine. I have already recommended Lisa to several friends and will continue to use her as my go to for special events. I cannot say enough nice things about her and her business!

2016-09-27T07:57:16 Response from the vendor

Marrissa You were a pleasure to work with, you had a definite vision for your wedding and between us I think we pulled it off wonderfully. Thank you for your very kind words, I look forward to working with you in the future. Lisa

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amy P

Lisa is so incredibly talented and you will not be disappointed if you book her! She is very responsive and was so accommodating when I kept changing my mind. She worked with me to keep everything in my budget and yet the result was so fabulous it looks like I could have easily... Read More spent 3-4 times as much. Everything from the table arrangements to bouquets were absolutely stunning. She even decorated my cake with some extra flowers at no additional cost! Everything looked like it was out of a magazine. I will recommend her over and over!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kelsey R

Lisa was always accommodating, punctual and responsive. I knew a 'look' I was going for but don't know a great deal about individual kinds of flowers. Lisa's centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful and I received so many compliments on the flowers alone. Lisa was also excellent... Read More about staying within my budget and talked me through the different kinds of greenery and their price points so that I could get the most for my money. Everything was well spent.

2017-08-07T11:02:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Linda B

I contacted Lisa on Tuesday July 27th for flowers for a small wedding on Thursday July 25. She was able accommodate my request and delivered lovely bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres to the bride's residence the morning of the wedding. There was not time for a consultation... Read More and I left the design up to Lisa, with only my request for yellow and whit simple designs. The flowers were beautiful and very fresh and the designs simple as I had requested. In addition, they were very reasonable. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christina G

Lisa was absolutely amazing - Truly a pleasure to work with! I had no idea what I wanted during my 1st consolation with Lisa; She took my vague descriptions, looked at the style of my dress/ bridesmaid dresses and created arrangements that were to die for. All of my guests were... Read More raving about that center pieces and bouquets. Flowers by Lisa also provided the center piece hardware and linens, it is a one stop shop. On the day of the wedding, Lisa came to the venue and set everything up herself. Trust me when I say that there is no other florist out there that can compare – she made everything so easy =)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Laura H

Choosing Lisa for my florals was one of the best decisions during wedding planning. She was SO easy to work with, responsive, and made sure to keep my budget in mind. I changed my mind a few different times and Lisa was so quick to reply and help me get it exactly how I wanted... Read More it. She brought my vision to life and walking down in our reception space on the day of the wedding was such a dream. She is amazing and I cannot say enough about her!! I have told all of my engaged friends about her, so hurry up and book her :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Maya A

I cannot say enough great things about Lisa. From the start, she was incredibly easy to work with. She is easy to get a hold of and is very flexible with changes to the proposal throughout the wedding planning process. I had a general idea of what I was looking for in terms of... Read More color scheme, but Lisa worked with me to make my vision for my wedding day come to life. Our flower arrangements and our bouquets exceeded my expectations and they were just breathtaking. For our wedding, we wanted to incorporate our Grandfathers' prayer shawls into our Chuppah, which we knew would not be the easiest task, but Lisa took on the challenge willingly and made us the most beautiful and special Chuppah we could have asked for. My recommendation is to scoop Lisa up for your wedding before she's completely booked! You will be SO glad you did!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alyssa V

WOW!!! I am so thankful we found Lisa. She provided bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our wedding and did such an incredible job. I didn't give her a lot of guidance but somehow she gave me exactly what I didn't even know I wanted. They were so dreamy and beautiful! I... Read More wish I could keep them forever! Well done, Lisa. So professional and talented. highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Holly M

I loved working with Lisa. From the first few emails where I described my (somewhat hazy) vision, I knew I'd found the right florist. Lisa is so creative and definitely has an eye for color and composition. Which was very helpful, since I wasn't quite sure what I wanted! It... Read More started with an initial consultation in Lisa's home office. She is so kind and professional and was great about guiding me through the process. And honestly, for the price, Lisa is a steal. She works out of her home and orders her flowers directly, which really cuts costs. We got 6 gorgeous bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces for about HALF the cost of other florists. Plus she delivered! Thanks for everything, Lisa! It was perfect :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Greg M

Lisa did an amazing job! I didn't have all the floral details planned in my mind, like some brides do, and I had a very hard time finding a florist that didn't need exact instruction. We interviewed 5 florists, 4 of which wanted to just know what flowers I wanted where and then... Read More sent me pinterest pictures for their proposal. When I met with Lisa and told her I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I knew what I wanted it to feel like, she ran with it! She is a real artist. I trusted her, she wasn't basing her designs off some magazine or pinterest picture, and it paid off big time! The florals at our wedding were creative, unique, and beautiful; her work was truly exceptional. She was also incredibly flexible - I changed the number of tables up, and then back down, added a bridesmaid, switched our mother's corsages, went through a few drafts of "I want a moss and succulent ring bearer pillow that's also a bouquet", and asked her to add a ton of candles two days before the wedding - she's incredible. I highly recommend Lisa!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sarah N

We loved working with Lisa! She is creative and very sweet. I really didn't know much about the type of flowers I wanted. She worked with a general statement from me "colorful" and went from there. The colors she chose complimented our wedding colors wonderfully. She also has... Read More rentals of all types and if she does not have what you want she is willing to work with you. We ended up renting our centerpieces and decor for the ceremony. She is wonderful and we loved everything. Thanks again Lisa!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Samantha G

Flowers were beautiful, but not exactly what I had asked for (I wanted something tight with no pieces sticking off, but that's not what was delivered). I did a few quick snips with some scissors and voila - I had the bouquet I really wanted. Incredibly reasonably priced (and she... Read More was really helpful with proposing different ideas until we got something in my budget) and very nice to work with. Would certainly recommend, with the caveat to be very specific if you want a particular look.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Carolyn C

Lisa is an incredible floral designer! She is knowledgeable, professional, creative and has a true passion for her work. After talking with her, I was confident that she would be able to translate my ideas into beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She executed my vision... Read More beyond my expectations and went a step further to add special floral touches throughout our venue. I highly recommend Flowers By Lisa for all your floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Katie M

Lisa was amazing to work with. Her creativity, ability to listen to my ideas, and her interpretation of my vision were spot on. She definitely knows her flowers, provided many options and alternatives if something was costly, and understands logistics of staging and set up. She... Read More is friendly, genuine, attentive and quick to respond and was very easy to work with. Amazing local business! My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sam F

Lisa was so great. From the first meeting to the day of, she was accommodating, helpful and professional. She was always flexible and always was willing to make changes. The flowers were beautiful. I received compliments all night on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.... Read More And all were reasonably priced! So thankful to have had her help with our big day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Monica S

I met Lisa when she was the florist at my sister in laws wedding last year and it was the easiest decision during our wedding planning to book Lisa as our flowers. Not only is her work flawless and beautiful, but Lisa was so patient with all my changes and crazy ideas. She was... Read More very considerate of my budget and worked magic with my bouquets, church flowers and reception centerpieces. I had high expectations, but I was floored when I saw my bouquet, it was absolutely gorgeous and even prettier than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Lisa - she will give you her full attention, offer you the best pricing and provide you with exceptional floral designs for your event!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Emily M

Gorgeous flowers, lasted a LONG time, easy pick up and very reasonable prices!

Amazing Flowers and Service

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Paul R

We couldn't be any happier with Lisa! She did the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding in February. Everything turned out amazing. She even dedicated her time to put together the centerpieces on top of providing the beautiful flowers. If you have a wedding coming up,... Read More Flowers by Lisa is the way to go. -Paul R.

Flowers by Lisa is Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Stanli M

Lisa is amazing. I came to her with some general ideas of what I wanted -- purple this, white that, some touch of silver and voila--- I had the most beautiful bouquet I could have ever hoped for! And on top of that, I was on a pretty strict budget and she provided so many... Read More options within my budget. She was extremely flexible as well when I had some changes to seating and some arrangements which she accommodated to a tee. I could not have asked for a more perfect florist - clearly talented, very calm, very good at what she does. There were so many people who thought the flowers were spectacular in the church and at the reception as centerpieces. Thank you so much, Lisa, for everything. You made such a special day so beautiful!!! I won't ever forget it!

Great

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Kelli O

Lisa was really nice and easygoing, the price was a lot better than other florists in the area. The flowers looked great and were all labeled which made it easy for my friends to figure out who gets what. She also brought a lot of extra flowers she hadn't used so we could have... Read More some on our cake and in our hair. If you're looking for a florist who will do her job and get you some nice flowers without too much hassle, and who checks her email, Lisa is perfect.

Wonderful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Sara H

I enjoyed working with Lisa throughout wedding planning. She was very willing to answer questions and adapt the flower plan to fit our needs. She was even willing to put together flowers for my dog's collar as he was the flower dog! The flowers were beautiful!