Flowers By The Shore

Wedding Day Flowers

1316 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Laura T

I loved my bouquet! All of the flowers were perfect to what I had imagined and the burlap was so cute! Thank you!

Georgeous!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Emily Y

The flowers turned out beautiful! They were exactly what I asked for and more!

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Chrissy E

My flowers were amazing!!! I picked out the flowers I wanted and they put it all into this beautiful cascading bouquet for me. The prices were reasonable and the flowers were top of the line. Very friendly staff help you to design your flower scheme and even show you the flowers. I highly recommend them!!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Meghan B

The people here are so helpful. I was an out of town bride and they helped me find pretty much all of my other vendors and helped me get around town. The flowers were great too!! I was trying to keep cost low and they ordered wholesale flowers for me and let me do my own centerpieces.

Too pricey

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Hannah G

Wasn't sure they could get exactly what I wanted, and overall price was going to be way too high.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Krista L

My flowers were beautiful!! Loved them

My Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Stephanie S

Let me start by saying the staff at Flowers by the Shore was great, especially Rodney & Janice. They listened to all of my details & there were many! The flowers were of exceptional color and variety. I had sent pictures that they were to go by and they truly looked extremely similar. There were a few things that did bother me, like the flower girls ball she carried. It looked like something out of the 90's. My bouquet also was smaller than I wanted, but was very pretty. all in all I'd say they did a very good job and their help was phenomenal.

Florist hired by my planner

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Courtney H

This was the florist hired by my planner to create the bouquets for my wedding. I used hot pink and orange gerbera daisies, and they were beautiful. I loved them. They were hand tied and simple, but they looked perfect. I was very pleased with them.

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 allison m

The flowers in my bouquet were amazing and exactly what I wanted, however the bouquet was very small even after stating that I wanted very big. They were able to fix it. Some of the other bouquets were not as we had discussed, but they did fix them. I would warn anyone thinking about choosing them as their florist...make sure you confirm more than once all the specific details.

Loved the flowers

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Kaylee S

I didnt know exactly what I wanted but I explained my vision and they hit it exactly right. The flowers and bouquets were beautiful and fresh and lasted a while after the wedding. they were on time and had everything they were supposed to have.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Jana S

They were easy to work with and did a beautiful job on the wedding flowers for my beach wedding.

Send Email