Let’s start creating, together, today!

This will be the most important day of your life, please allow us to assist you.We flirt with our creative spirit and design experience to bring your vision to life. We stop at nothing to ensure your experience is easy and fun!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

3275 Ali Baba Lane, Las Vegas, NV (702) 435-9783

beautiful, creative, wonderful

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Charmaine L

It was especially difficult for me to choose my vendor for floral design because I met so many creative and personable people. In the end, I remain really pleased with my decision to go with Julie Reed Events over all the others. Julie is a wonderfully compassionate... Read More professional who listened to every idea I had and made sure to incorporate it in a unique way. My only regret is that I didn’t have a bigger budget with which to utilize her more creative and avant garde ideas. I was thrilled with our decorations and fell absolutely in love with my bouquet. Beyond all that, Julie worked wonderfully with my mother and my wedding planner in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. To say that I highly recommend her is really a no-brainer.

My Favorite!

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Sara K

I pretty much let Julie do what she wanted with my flowers and decor after she got an idea of what I wanted and my budget. It was amazing!!! She always asked for my input and even had a few surprises for me. Her staff also saved the day 10 minutes before the ceremony when they... Read More made me two rose bouquets free of charge for the rose presentation ceremony (since I forgot the roses I bought in my hotel room!). Everyone was talking abut how awesome the flowers and decor was.

GREAT WORK!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Megan S

Julie was great to work with. We were not from Vegas. She agreed to meet us on a holiday, to work around our travel plans -- when other florists didn't show up for their appointments. She was very eager to please us and meet our needs. We were able to conduct a lot of our... Read More communication on line and over the phone. On the day of the wedding, Julie showed up personally at our wedding with the bouquet to ensure my satisfaction. All my friends were wondering why I wasn't more stressed and why I didn't have a million things to take care of - Julie did it all!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 rachel r

Julie provided beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. She also was wonderful with ordering chairs, linens, marquee led letters. Very professional and responsive to our vision.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alana C

We live in Canada & found Julie by chance on the knot- we were SO happy we found her!!!!! Our vision came to life all over phone calls and email and she was incredible to work with every step of the way. Our wedding looked amazing!!!!!!!!!! Better than we could have ever asked... Read More for!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

A true artist. She loves what she does and will make your day absolutely stunning. She sees your vision and has such a creative eye that she can add to it and make is so unique. If you want a cookie cutter wedding where you just give the florist your pintrest page and tell... Read More them to mimic someone's work... please don't waste her time. Trust that she knows what shes doing. I did and our day was so beautiful it brought me to tears.

Review for Julie Reed Events

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Payal G

Julie was phenomenal to work with. She did research on Indian weddings after she talked to me by phone and was prepared with ideas at our first meeting. She initiated communication and had great ideas and was so easy to work with despite me being in a different state.

Julie Reed

So thankful I found my Passion in life. Always look for the beauty of life.