Creating life's Special Occassions

From concept to "I Do", Flowers of Kingwood can create your special wedding day flowers. Attention to every detail is our promise to you. This is a reflection of the personalized and special attention given to every wedding.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1962 Northpark, Kingwood, TX (832) 995-5008

Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Megan K

Laura worked with us on our wedding, and I couldn't be happier. I didn't have much of a vision to begin with, and she was full of ideas for the little inspiration I gave her. When I eventually found my vision,she was really flexible with making additions and changes. She even... Read More helped coach and cue the flower girls during the ceremony. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

2014-01-18T11:45:19 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for taking the time to post a review! congratulations on your wedding and thank you again for allowing Flowers of Kingwood to be your wedding floral professional!

Great experience with flowers of kingwood

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Robbie J

They were very easy to work with. They had awesome ideas and everything came out great!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Erin F

She really took my ideas and ran with them. It was better than anything i imagined. She did our ceremony decorations plus the bouquets and boutineers.

Perfection

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Brittnee S

Do not overlook this place! Laura in the wedding department is a dream come true. From the first time we met till the actual day she was on point. I tend to be a very controlling person and require a lot of details which she did not disappoint. I had a vision in my head of the... Read More exact way I wanted things and Laura and her team made it happen. My wedding was absolutely breath taking and smelled like a garden! Lovely people and even better price.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kimberly R

Flowers of Kingwood is a great place to get flowers for your wedding! They were easy to work with and delivered to our venue. All of the flowers they provided were gorgeous! During our consultation, they knew exactly which flowers would be in season to make the best looking... Read More bouquets!

high priced and not real helpfull

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 natalie c

i did not know what i wanted and left settling on something because she had been refered to me. i shopped around and found someone who could offer what i wanted and it was half the cost of what i was settling for. i think you would be taken care of well here if they could... Read More offer what you wanted and what you wanted fit your budget.

wish I could give less then one star...

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Penny K

I ended up driving around looking for florist open on a Sunday 2.5 hours before my wedding was to start looking for flowers to make my own bouquet. The wedding designer at flowers of kingwood kept joking that I sent her a million emails. Well looks like she didn't pay attention... Read More b/c when I showed up to pick up my flowers they were nothing like the pics I sent her. The ladies who were working at the shop the day I picked them up saw a picture of what I wanted and could see that they weren't the same. They asked me to come back in an hour while they tried to fix it what they had. They added white roses to what was supposed to be a cream bouquet. The flowers in my bouquets and the bridemaids didn't appear fresh at all. I had family at my house when I bought them home and they all made the same comment. The wedding designer assured me that I would need to put them in the fridge and they would be fine ( i picked them up the day before my wedding) I got home that night and the bridesmaid bouquets were brown. I woke up the next morning to see the same had happened to my bouquet. I'm so glad that we found a florist near my venue that carried hydrangeas and roses and my moh built me a brand new bouquet. The shop did refund my money minus some made up $50 hold date. I will never do business here again or recommend it to any friends.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Gillianne C

Lara helped me out with all my flowers, gave me choices to help stay in my budget! It was so easy - an added plus, she calmed my nerves about everything!!! - Also, she made the flowergirls silk pomanders! They loved them :-D

Meet The President

Robin Martinez, AAF, TMFA

Flowers of Kingwood has been a growing company that is involved in our community since 1985. We are a 2nd generation hometown local florist with worldwide connections to serve your floral gift giving needs. Having been recognized by the BBB for our reputable business practices in our industry would is an honor. Every day we exceed our customers’ expectations through excellent customer service and care. I’m excited every day when I come to work! We would be honored to help create your beautiful wedding floral designs