Instruments

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3473 Winam Ave, Honolulu, HI (808) 735-6813

Great combo!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Olivia P

Carol and Aileen were a great combo. They were able to play different songs that I requested and kept the guest entertained with their lovely sound until the ceremony began. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a great deal.

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Lynn

We found Flute A La Harpe through the Hawaii bridal expo. The music that they play is very relaxing and so beautiful to listen to. We decided to have them as our ceremony musicians. You can either choose to have a harpist, flutist, or both. We chose both because they sound... Read More amazing together! I worked with Kathy throughout the booking process. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was always so nice to me! I asked her a lot of questions, and she was always ready with a response. She provided us with a list of songs to be played during our ceremony, and we were able to choose from it. Unfortunately for us, we weren’t able to hear the music they played, but our guests got to enjoy it. From what we did here though, Aileen, the flutist, and Nyle, the harpist, were amazing! They played such beautiful music on the day of our wedding. We are so glad that we decided to book them. Flute A La Harpe is a very professional company and they provide their customers with beautiful music to listen to. They were definitely a great and affordable investment for us. We loved having them play music at our ceremony!

Beautiful sound but....

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Liane M

Since we had our ceremony at the Halekulani courtyard and amplified music was not allowed, we decided to go with live musicians. We went to Orchids on a Sunday where Flute a la Harpe plays during brunch to listen to a mini audition. They are wonderful musicians and we... Read More absolutely loved how they played. Carol, was usually quick to respond to emails and communication was good for the most part. Their music was great but on the day of our ceremony, they came late and barely made it in time for the ceremony to begin. Since they were late, they did not have time to discuss the cues with our wedding coordinator and the songs were not played at the right times. It was unfortunate but we did not want to let it ruin our special day. They are very nice and their sound is beautiful however, it would've been perfect if they had arrived on time and played the songs on cue. Our guests didn't notice but we did. :(

romantic touch

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Lisa X

Booking them was the easiest thing! Once we secure a date I just select the songs I want. They didn't require a deposit or payment until day of! Having flute and Harpe made the entire ceremony more romantic and special!