Planning a Destination Wedding? We'd love to help!

First of all, congratulations! Destination weddings are all we do, since we know they require a special type of attention. This trip isn't just any trip - it's a trip you're taking for one of the most important days of your life, with the most important people in your life. The service we provide to your guests is a direct reflection on you for choosing us, so we understand that you're depending on us to put our best foot forward! You have enough to do without worrying about everyone's travel plans, so let us keep you organized and be your liaison to make sure your friends and family know exactly what to do to join you for this special occasion. It's time to get excited! Our website details the process of how we can help, and then we'd love to chat to answer your questions.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Dana B

Luckily I met Brian at a bridal show and kept his information. Months later when it came time to book our honeymoon, we felt lost and indecisive. There are so many reviews out there and no matter where you look, you'll find absolutely terrible ones and amazing ones for the same... Read More exact resort. We wanted a place that would make our experience special, because it was our honeymoon, possibly an adults only resort, and no longer than a 5 hour plane ride. When I reached out to Brian, he explained how their entire process worked and answered all of my many, many questions. He provided us with a video of the room at the resort that we ultimately decided on and that was a huge help. When we walked in, we knew exactly what to expect and it was perfect for us. Brian's team also set up a registry for us which was awesome and allowed us to do a bunch of activities while we were there. Even after we booked, a friend of a family friend passed along some negative feedback about our resort which really worried us. Brian reassured us that we had made the right choice for what we wanted, and would even let us decide to change our minds if need be. Luckily we decided to keep our reservation, and the resort was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The entire trip we questioned how anyone could ever complain! Brian also helped us with dinner reservations and information about booking the activities. We had a great honeymoon, thanks Brian! (Riu Palace Antillas - adults only - Aruba)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Leslie N

Ashley was great! She was willing to brainstorm with me and didn't get frustrated even when we had mostly planned one thing and I changed my mind at the last minute. She was really easy to get in touch with at all hours. We definitely got more than our money's worth...all the... Read More research and the peace of mind that Staffa provided was more than the $$ we paid. Also, we got extra perks on our cruise ship for having booked through a travel agency. Using Staffa travel has changed my opinion of using a travel agent in general (and I'm a DIY vacation kind of girl).

2016-08-04T13:50:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Leslie - it was my absolute pleasure! There was so much excitement in planning and seeing your cruise + land honeymoon come together from beginning to end. I hope you'll share a couple pictures with us!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Amanda H

Staffa travel had made my wedding planning so much easier. Having someone with the expertise for a destination wedding made the entire process painless. I told him what I wanted in a resort and what I envisioned my wedding to look like and he gave me options based on my budget... Read More and what I wanted. They lended their expertise and had helpful insight because they had actually traveled to the locations they were suggesting. I was able to have a beautiful wedding and would use Staffa travel again any day and would absolutely recommend this team to any bride/groom looking for a destination wedding!

2016-12-08T12:05:44 Response from the vendor

Amanda thank you! We really appreciate you posting your feedback - I'm so glad we were able to help you and Kenny and that everything turned out beautiful. A few of your guests messaged me when they got home and it sounds like they had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jacquelyn C

Brian at Staffa Travel is great! He was great at getting all the information we wanted on multiple locations we were thinking of honeymooning. He gave us multiple locations and helped us narrow down our destinations. Also, worked with our budget as far as what room options we... Read More had. We stayed at St. Lucia for a week and Grenada for a week. Transportation was included which was great. Brian was easy to contact if we needed anything while we were away. I would highly recommend Staffa Travel and will use them again for our future vacations.

2016-05-28T13:21:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for posting this Jackie! I'm thrilled that you and Devin had a great time, and I look forward to your next trip. I'll start thinking of where you guys would love next... haha Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Sara W

Ashley has been so wonderful to work with through the entire process of planning our Italian honeymoon. She was very informative and made great suggestions to help tailor our trip to fit us perfectly. I definitely recommend Ashley and Staffa Travel to anyone planning a trip,... Read More whether abroad or within the states. We will definitely be contacting Ashley again to help us plan our anniversary vacations!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Adrienne M

Ashley was amazing and so easy to work with! She was always available and planned our honeymoon to our specifications (and provided great advice). I have to say this was the easiest part of all our wedding planning. We went to Japan and French Polynesia. The entire process was... Read More seamless and couldn't have been better! We're so grateful for the time and energy Ashley put into arranging everything so that we could just enjoy the honeymoon! I would recommend Staffa (and Ashley) to anyone who wants to go on a fantastic honeymoon! Well-done!!

2016-01-05T09:35:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Adrienne & James. The two of you are such a pair-- it was so much fun working with you! Please do keep in touch!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Meghan H

Paige was the best! She coordinated our honeymoon from start to finish perfectly. There was not a single issue with the car service, flights or hotels. She gave us excellent suggestions for our itinerary as well. Would highly recommend and definitely use again!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Angela S

Brian put together our honeymoon expertly and we will definitely use Staffa travel again for our vacation planning! We were very impressed with how easy he made it feel with the straight forward travel itinerary document that seamlessly directed us from airport to car service to... Read More hotel and any connections in between.

2015-12-07T12:57:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! So glad the EZ-Go Itinerary was helpful and that you guys had a great time.

Staffa Travel planned our dream honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Caroline

I met Brian and his team at Staffa Travel at a bridal show and they are amazing. My husband and I had never been to Europe before and were anxious about planning our honeymoon in Spain. Brian helped us plan our entire trip and kept all of the stress off of our shoulders. He... Read More provided us with endless options for hotels, means of travel and excursions; all within our budget. Brian listened to us and catered the entire trip to what we wanted. He created a honeymoon fund (included in his services) that my guests were able to contribute money to our honeymoon/excursions which helped us immensely. We had never used a travel agent before but are so happy with how our honeymoon in Spain turned out we will absolutely be using his agency again.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Emily S

Brian gave us so much attention, even though we only went with the basic package. He found us multiple options in 4 different countries and was incredibly understanding when we completely changed our minds from all-inclusive to locally-owned. He always respected our priorities... Read More and, most importantly, our budget! We could never have found such a wonderful honeymoon spot without his assistance:)

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jamie B

Brian has been absolutely fantastic to work with. In addition to wedding planning my fiance and I bought a house during planning which caused lots of communication delays on our end. Brian was nothing but patient and helpful from start to finish. He is super knowledgeable and is... Read More honest when he thinks something isn't for you. We are so looking forward to our Costa Rican honeymoon!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Shannon M

From the start, Brian was very responsive to our requests and organized a honeymoon package that was tailored to our wishes. Everything was incredibly well planned and went as expected. Brian was very personable and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend Brian and... Read More Staffa Travel if you are looking for the perfect honeymoon or vacation without all of the stress, especially if you are in the process of planning a wedding! Thank you again Brian! Shannon and Paul W.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Alyssa K

I met Brian at a bridal show last year. He planned our honeymoon to St. Lucia & Barbados and we leave in October the day after our wedding. Planning with him has been a wonderful experience. Our first meeting was great, he met my fiancé and I and really listened to everything we... Read More wanted, from the detail to tours, food, pools, nightlife etc. He pays a wonderful attention to detail and we are very pleased. He told us we will get a itinerary with all the details from who to meet with and what to say. With me being a HUGE planner this is my type of person to trust with booking our honeymoon. Brian emails me right away when I ask him a simple question and it is very comforting to know that you can trust someone with such an important trip like our honeymoon. I booked my bachelorette party for Cancun with another agent before meeting Brian and it was an awful experience with the agent. I am pleased to say Brian will be our travel agent for the rest of our life and we promise him that. We are so excited for our honeymoon and can't wait for the surprises that Brian informed us of. We will be recommending him to our family, friends and coworkers.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Ashley W

I met Brian at a bridal expo and while we didn't have much time to talk there, I had the chance to listen to him give a Q & A to the crowd - and I knew he was good after hearing him! He gave some great advice so I decided to give him a call, and wasn't disappointed. My husband... Read More is an avid fly fisherman and Brian took the time to find us the perfect honeymoon destination that combined his love for fishing and our love for good food, drinks and relaxation! Brian took the time to speak with us a few times regarding our interests so that he knew exactly what to recommend to us. He is very responsive and certainly listens to what you're looking for! We had the most amazing honeymoon and I cannot wait to go back. Thanks, Brian!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Lauren C

Booking my honeymoon was the first time using a travel agent, and Brian Staffa did not disappoint. Given than I have planned many of my own vacations in the past, I wasn't quite willing to give up 100% of the control (admittedly, I am a control freak) to Brian. But, he... Read More definitely handled me and my requests with professionalism and humor! Brian was able to quickly assess what types of things we were looking for on our Hawaiian honeymoon, and he catered the information he provided to the interests we expressed. And no matter what I asked him to look into or detail to provide, he was positive, professional, prompt and thorough in his responses! There's nothing more frustrating to send an email containing a handful of questions to get a response answering only one of them. I never had that experience with Brian - he was excellent at communicating and making sure that we understood everything about the process! I would highly recommend! We are super pumped about our honeymoon thanks to Brian Staffa and his team!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Nicole S

My husband and I didn't know where to start with our honeymoon but were hesitant on meeting with a travel agent. We met Brian and it only took minutes to realize why everyone rants and raves about him. He knows every destination like the back of his hand and wants to do... Read More everything he can to help YOU have the best honeymoon possible for YOUR budget. I can't count how many times Brian responded to late night emails when we had questions, making things easy to understand. For a couple that's never traveled out of the country, we felt like pros because Brian guided us every step of the way and laid it all for us. He even checked in several times with us while we were in Mexico. Any question or worry we had on the honeymoon - we facebook messaged him and he responded within minutes. We've recommended two other couples to him already. If you want guidance/help with someone who knows exactly what they're doing, it's a no brainier. Call Staffa travel. We'll def. be using them again.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Ashleigh C

Brian helped us plan the most amazing honeymoon to Riviera Maya. He was very attentive during the entire planning process, answering every question we had. He is extremely knowledgeable and helped us pick the most perfect room and resort. We are so happy with him, that we have... Read More already booked another trip through Staffa travel!

never used one

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 anne k

Never used a travel agent before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. If any thing can indicate how amazing our trip was because we used Brian, it would be the amazing upgrade we got when we arrived. I don't know how Brian got the upgrade for us, but at check-in we were told our... Read More travel agent surprised us with an upgrade and that we would be moving to the Preferred Club. It was awesome! Definitely stay Preferred at Secrets Wild Orchid! And if you do, make sure you get the Jamaican chicken pockets from the cart that gets wheeled around the beach during the day. My husband ate like 20 and I had to cut him off. lol Thanks again Brian!

Honeymoon in Kauai

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 seth e

Staffa travel set me up with the best honeymoon i could have imagined. Not only was it a beautiful location (Kauai) Staffa travel helped me select a venue right on the beach. Our room was where most people came to camp out to watch the sunset, and we were on our balcony. My wife... Read More was ecstatic as this was my one job for the wedding and it could not have been easier because of Brian Staffa and Staffa Travel. Highly reccomend working with him if you want a great trip and zero effort on your part.

Staffa Travel – Experienced, professional, and an all-around great agency to match you with your perfect destination

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Toni Z

My husband and I can’t say enough about our experience with Staffa Travel. We have been together for quite a few years and always talked about having a destination wedding. Once we decided it was time to look into our options and book a wedding trip/honeymoon I knew Staffa... Read More Travel would be our first call. From the moment we began our planning, I felt secure and confident that we were working with true professionals. Our travel agent, Brian, and I spoke on the phone initially for quite some time and he got to know me on a personal level – my likes, dislikes, expectations, and a bit about my personality and what the two of us were looking for in terms of a destination. We answered questions that put us at ease that Staffa Travel would match us with the perfect vacation spot. Several options were presented to us and it seemed that each catered to exactly what we were looking for – romance, relaxation, and fun! Our travel agent never lost sight of our reason for the trip, our budget, and kept us updated every step of the way. We put our trust in Staffa Travel and were 100% confident that our trip would be perfectly planned – their customer service is top notch, their professionalism can’t be compared to others, and their experience trumps any agency we’ve traveled with in the past. I’d say the toughest part about working with Staffa Travel was ultimately deciding what amazing destination we would travel to! Perfect experience on all aspects!

Amazing anniversary trip!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 paige c

My husband and I worked with Staffa Travel to plan our perfect anniversary trip to Greece, Santorini and Mykonos. They were so easy to work with and made the planning much less stressful! Everything was taken care of and they really customized the trip exactly how we wanted. The... Read More trip exceeded our expectations by far!! I loved the amount of personal service they offered too. We decided to book some extra excursions in Santorini once we arrived on the island so we called Brian and everything was arranged immediately. Our trip was absolutely perfect and we will definitely be planning our next vacation with Staffa!

Bali honeymoon

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Ashley S

Working with Brian was such a pleasure. He exceeded our expectations constantly! We wanted a first class luxury honeymoon to Thailand & Bali. Brian provided superior advice, showed us videos of specific rooms, and answered our 1000s of questions. A room with an amazing view... Read More was really important to us and in our search, we looked at over 20 different amazing options before finding the perfect one. Every part of our trip went smoothly. I knew Brian was available to us, which was a great perk and totally worth having. We didn't need it though. The resorts Brian suggested for us were perfect, the views turned out to be spot on and we'll remember this trip forever!!! We're already thinking about where to go for our anniversary.

Staffa Travel gave us personal professional service and a wonderful honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie B

My husband attended Staffa Travel’s webinar about planning the perfect honeymoon, and knew that his personality would be a great fit for us – friendly, approachable, professional. We walked through the style of vacations we liked, locations we considered, and our budget. He... Read More asked us thoughtful questions about our preferences, and ultimately put together a custom itinerary for our perfect Honeymoon. His recommendations for us included locations that matched our style and interests, left room for us to be spontaneous, and delivered on his promise of service. He checked in on us during our travels to ensure all was going as expected. All for a flat fee! You won’t be disappointed.

Enjoyable and to easy!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Dana V

I worked with Brian at Staffa Travel when planning our honeymoon to Jamaica (Aug 2014). Best thing I could've done. Yes, anyone can hop on the internet and book a trip, but Brian took the stress of planning right out of the equation and even made it enjoyable, ultimately... Read More producing an amazing trip! You can tell from your initial conversation with Brian that Staffa Travel is all about quality customer service. That customer service is present from the day you start working with them until after you return from your trip. I have already recommended Staffa Travel to friends and family and will continue to use their services in the future. I look forward to planning my next adventure with Staffa Travel!

Honeymoon Travels!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Angela S

My husband and I were completely overwhelmed when trying to plan our honeymoon. We wanted to get the most out of the experience, but literally had no idea where to start. We randomly picked islands in the Caribbean and read countless reviews from travel websites. After being... Read More completely lost and frustrated, we came across Staffa Travel. We reached out to Brian at about 9pm on a weeknight and woke up to a response from him the next morning. During our meeting with Brian, we explained what we wanted and our budget- Brian then did all the leg work! From air travel, to transports on the island, to meals, and excursions- our entire week was planned and ready for us! My husband and I got on a plane and literally did not have to think or make 1 decision for an entire week! Brian did not overlook even the smallest details! He even checked in on us while we were away to make sure everything was going smoothly! Whether a novice or experienced traveler, Staffa Travel is the perfect accessory to planning your dream vacation!