Flyover Photography

Springfield, Branson, Northwest Arkansas, Kansas City

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Springfield, Branson, Northwest Arkansas, Kansas City (417) 861-0267

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Taylor M

Working with Paulette was the best decision we made for our wedding, and I've had numerous friends tell me how amazing our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. She is truly gifted and can capture a moment in a photo. It's hard to put into words but our photos turned... Read More out like "us" and that's priceless. She was very quick to respond to any e-mails, our photos were returned to us in the time promised, and she was very flexible with a few changes I had last minute. She's the best!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Tarrah B

Paulette with Flyover Photography has been absolutely amazing to work with! She helped to make our wedding day and photos perfect and easy! I loved having her there! She felt like family! We can't wait to see our photos!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tammy B

We are so thankful we chose to include Paulette and the Flyover team as part of our daughter's special wedding day! Paulette captured sweet moments and our unique outdoor setting. She was kind, fair, and easy to work with on that day, and prior to it, as well. I highly... Read More recommend her! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Paulette and Flyover Photography!

2016-09-06T16:56:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tammy! Your family is very special to me, and I appreciate you very much. You were wonderful to work with, and I loved getting to be there for Stefany's beautiful day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

I recently used Paulette and Flyover Photography form my wedding and engagement photos. They did an amazing job! I am very picky and rarely like photos of myself. Picking a Photographer for such a big event was nerve racking for me. I wanted beautiful, artistic and candid... Read More photos of wedding and natural photos of my fiancé and myself to have up at the reception. Paulette’s professionalism, organization and creativity was firmly established before our engagement photo shoot (the first time we met in person). She was quick to return calls and emails. She had great forms for us to fill out in advance of the wedding. The forms helped me think through exactly how I wanted the photos to look and who I wanted in them. She also sent the form a couple of months before the wedding date, when I actually had time to fill them out. It was raining the week of our engagement photos. Right about the time I was starting to get nervous the rain wouldn’t stop, she emailed us a list of reasons our shoot would still be great and what her alternative options were. We had such a great time having our engagement photos taken and the came out great! By the time Paulette and her assistant arrived at the wedding, it was like greeting a guest and not a vendor. They were such a natural part of our wedding and I was surprised by how many phots they were able to get. It was really hard to pick out the 40-60 favorites for the album. I think I submitted 75 or more.  I would highly recommend them for any type of event! They have great results and amazing customer service!

2016-09-06T16:58:26 Response from the vendor

Laura, Thank you so much for writing such an informative and descriptive review - it helps other brides so much. It was a joy being your photographer and I wish you and Jeff all the best!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kayla S

Someone told me that one of the most important things was to have a great photographer. TBH I hesitated at first, but I can truly say this was one of the best decision I made. Thank you Paulette Hughes & Flyover Photography for being the best photographer a bride could ask for.

2016-09-06T16:57:17 Response from the vendor

Kayla, you and Caleb were an absolute dream to work with! I am so happy I was chosen to be your photographer. I'm blessed so much by both of you!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Brina R

I am so thankful we choose Flyover Photography to capture our wedding day. Paulette is such a talented photographer that truly cares about each and every picture she takes. I loved how no detail is to small, from the little camera cookies to personalized notes. Flyover... Read More Photography is our forever photographer!

2016-08-16T18:15:00 Response from the vendor

Brina, Thank you so much! You were phenomenal to work with, and I am so happy you chose me! Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Paulette photographed my son and daughter-in-law's wedding recently, and I was impressed with how well she dealt with the stresses of a wedding where things did not go as planned. She was great with the kids during family portraits, and was very patient when the caterers were... Read More late and we had to interrupt portrait time to begin serving guests dinner. I would highly recommend her. She very professional and her photography was beautiful. Very happy.

2015-12-02T06:21:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Julie. I really appreciate your review, and I really do try to help alleviate stress as much as possible during the wedding day, because things hardly ever go completely as planned, and flexibility is important! I'm glad that you enjoyed the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Very great....she caught every moment. Wonderful person.

2015-12-02T06:22:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrea! I appreciate you taking the time to review me.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Millie S

Flyover Photography is amazing! Paulette is so kind and fun to work with, and really helped my fiance and I let our personalities shine during our engagement session in early October! Our gallery was up quickly and has so many great photos! We are incredibly excited to work with... Read More Paulette as we get closer to our September 2016 garden wedding!

2015-10-29T10:43:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Millie! I had so much fun during our shoot too! You and Eric are so creative - just the type of couple I love working with. I know your wedding is going to be just as fun, and we're going to create some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laine C

Paulette Hughes of Flyover Photography has been a fantastic asset to our wedding planning. My wife Felisity and I have run into a few road blocks being a same sex couple in Southwest Missouri, one of which was noticing how people not only were inexperienced with shooting same... Read More sex couples, but their forms regularly read "Bride and Groom." Paulette was the very first vendor we worked with who took the time to write up a NEW contract that read, "Bride and Bride." I was so moved it brought tears to my eyes, and it sealed the deal for both me and my wife. She and her assistant Sa'Dia made us feel at home immediately. Within moments over a cup of coffee, I felt like we were lifelong friends, and could genuinely see she not only loves her job, but sincerely cares about her clients. Her job is to capture the moments we are too blinded by love to see ourselves, and she does an exquisite job of bringing our love to life. I highly recommend Paulette for not only same-sex couples, but all couples, single ladies, boudoir shoots, and new baby/family photos. You will not be disappointed and her warm spirit and kind smile will make you feel right at home.

2015-10-29T10:44:57 Response from the vendor

Laine, you and Felisity are already so close to my heart! I really appreciate all of your kind words, and your wedding is going to be epic and beautiful. So amazing to work with you both and all of your fantastic ideas. :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lauren s

My brother and sister in law uses Flyover photography for photos of family and for their recent wedding. These are some of the most personal photos I have seen take. She really is able to capture the emotional aspect you hope for in your pictures! I wish we lived closer so we... Read More could use her too!

2015-10-15T13:34:12 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Thank you so much - what an amazing compliment. I wish you lived closer too!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We couldn't be happier with Paulette and her work! She is truly an amazing photographer! She did a fantastic job photographing my daughters wedding! She captured so many precious moments and we will cherish these pictures always. She made us all feel so comfortable, she laughed... Read More and cried with us, what a big heart she has. She absolutely loves what she does, and you can see it in her work!"

2015-10-15T13:35:19 Response from the vendor

Wendy, I adore your family! You made me feel so welcome in your home and at the wedding, and I am so glad that you were happy with my work. Doing the best I can for all of my couples and their families is so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Flyover Photography did our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both experiences were wonderful and I would highly recommend Paulette to anyone. It can be awkward to be photographed for long periods of time but Paulette made our engagement photos very fun and not at all... Read More uncomfortable. I love the unique ideas Paulette suggested such a bringing props to the session that are sentimental to me. I chose a blanket made by my great aunt and Paulette really incorporated it beautifully.We could not be happier with the experience it was perfect. It didn't feel like she was doing her job, more like we were hanging out and she was having a truly good time. My husband is very uncomfortable in front of cameras, so can be difficult to photograph. He dreaded our engagement pictures. However as we were leaving he even commented how comfortable he felt and that it wasn't awkward at all like pictures have been for him in the past. Our wedding pictures also went very well. I got a lot of compliments from wedding guests on what a wonderful job was done with photography. She was able to capture everything without interrupting or ever being in the way. We also needed a very large group photo that involved several small children but she someone managed to squeeze everyone into the photo and get all faces looking at the camera which was quite the accomplishment. Paulette went above and beyond in several ways on my wedding day. She arrived way before she was scheduled to in order to photograph the area before any décor was disturbed. She always also asked me if there was anything I needed or anything she could get me to make sure I was comfortable. We had an issue with DJ equipment and she jumped right in to try and resolve the issue so I wouldn't be bothered by it. I got my photos back very quickly given the large number of photos, and the album that came with my package is a beautiful keepsake. Paulette left nothing to be desired and I would definitely look to her for any of my photography needs in the future.

2015-10-15T13:36:38 Response from the vendor

Kristy, What an amazing, eloquent review. You and Taylor will always be very special to me, and I am so pleased that your wedding album and pictures were the heirlooms you were wanting to remember your beautiful wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I'm by nature a shy person. Paulette put me at ease as soon as I met with her. I love her creativity. She made me feel magical and beautiful. I will definitely use her services in the near future.

2015-10-15T13:37:48 Response from the vendor

Debbie, Every woman should feel magical and beautiful! I am so happy that you felt at ease with me - that's a big part of my customer service. It makes for relaxed, emotional images, and happy clients!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Paulette was great to work with! She has a natural talent for photography and a great eye for the perfect photo. The photos that I got were beautiful!

2015-10-15T13:38:32 Response from the vendor

Lauren, You were an absolute joy to work with, and I adored meeting you. I'm so happy you were happy with your photos!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

"Using Flyover Photography is one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! As soon as I met Paulette I knew that everything would be taken care of and I didn't have to worry about it. When planning a wedding that is huge! When she came over to take getting ready... Read More pictures I had a house full. She fit right in and felt like family. I anxiously waited to see the pictures and she had them done in just a couple of weeks. The photos we received were absolutely stunning. She perfectly captured my vision. Her style is soft, natural and real which was essential for my vintage and classic wedding. She captured everything I could have ever thought of. I am so glad we chose Paulette and will have the most perfect pictures to remember our big day!"

2015-10-15T13:33:26 Response from the vendor

Miranda, you were such a radiant bride, and I enjoyed meeting you and your family so much. I'm so glad you felt comfortable with me as your photographer, and I'm happy that your images were exactly what you were envisioning!