FM Productions LLC

Voted the Knot Best of 2012, and 2013. FM Productions LLC provides a personal, friendly, non-intrusive experience. We post all rates clearly on our website. We are professional, fun, and easy to work with. With FM Productions LLC. your night will be one focused on only you and your guests.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

139 Farmstead Rd, Southington, CT Serving CT, RI, NY, MA,NJ (860) 944-4662

Great party!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Alison Z

These guys were great! Jamie and Joe did a wonderful job with the party and we got so many compliments on the amazing mix of music, which was exactly what we wanted. My only word of warning to any couple getting married is to make sure you specify the exact version of the... Read More wedding song you plan to dance to.

Fun to work with

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Alonda B

Jeremy was attentive, easy going and fun to work with. We told him the general vibe we wanted and he took care of the rest. We switched some details last minute and he was able to roll with it without skipping a beat. Fantastic.

our wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 sara b

F.M. Productions is a fantastic company that gives a great deal for the money. The night of my wedding, will always be memorable because I had Jamie there! A "traditional" wedding can seem hectic and Jamie was very calming and able to get me to where I needed to be easily and... Read More timely so that I could enjoy the time with my friends and family. Excellent job and you will be very happy with your choice if you choose FM Productions.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 DoesNotMatter N

Affordable, flexible, responsive. Jeremy was very easy to work with. We communicated with him only through email up until the day before our wedding. Everything worked out wonderfully and we were very happy with our selection. This is the email we sent to Jeremy after our... Read More wedding. [My wife] and I would like to thank you for all your help in planning and preparing for our wedding. It was a perfect day and Will (DJ) played a huge part in it. He was everything we could have hoped for and more. We both agreed that he did a phenomenal job; he arrived early to check out the scene, came well prepared with more than enough equipment, was accommodating and flexible, and played a great selection of music.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jessica W

Jeremy and Jamie (our DJ) were fantastic for our wedding a few weeks ago! Jeremy really helped answer all my questions during the planning process. Jamie was super accommodating, and made everything easy. He was able to go with the flow throughout the night as we made slight... Read More adjustments to the schedule. The music flow was great. He kept everyone out on the dance floor for the whole night. Many family members that I do not consider 'dancers' were dancing all night! After he played what should have been the last song, the dance floor was still overflowing and the crowd actually started chanting 'one more song'. Can't thank Jeremy and Jamie enough for a fantastic event!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Caroline O

Jeremy DJed our wedding as well as my sisters, cousins and best friends wedding! He and Jamie are truly top notch. Not only do they play the songs you request but they play crowd favorites and do a perfect job MCing the event as well. Super kind people! We love these guys!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Deb T

Jeremy was extremely pleasant and professional to work with from day 1. We began our search for a DJ in a very short window from our wedding date and we were stressing about it. Jeremy responded to our web contact within 24 hours. Jeremy remained committed and responsive to our... Read More needs. He was flexible and covered our ceremonial and cocktail hour music when our initial choice for a live musician fell through 2 weeks out. He gave us a fair rate and fulfilled our music choices and expectations for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He took intiative to have fun with our wedding theme and promote it amongst our guests without being over the top. He paid attention to detail and monitored sound quality throughout the event. We would employ his DJ services again and highly recommend him to you.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ashlee P

Jeremy did an absolutely perfect job as DJ. He kept in touch before hand and answered all of our questions. He made sure to confirm the songs were correct for our special dance and entrance and he was great MCing and taking care of all of our needs. He was both professional and... Read More fun and we would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 misty r

Jeremy was our DJ for our Halloween themed wedding. ..and he was great!!! Professional and fun...he had our guests dancing from start to finish. He made everything so easy and stress free.....and when he asked me to trust him and go with the flow,he didn't disappoint! ! I liked... Read More that the pricing (beyond reasonable and fair) on his website was upfront and he was also willing to customize the evening to our needs.....i would definitely use him again!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shelley M

Jeremy and Jason were awesome. They accommodated our wide variety of musical interests seamlessly throughout the night so dinner had a calm vibe and the dance floor was full all night. Our ceremony got rained out and I waited til the last minute to call it but they were able to... Read More rearrange equipment to the plan B location easily enough so that everything was ready to go when I arrived. They weren't cheesy (we've all experience a cheesy mc before) but definitely had an upbeat attitude and worked well all our other vendors. No need to pay three times as much for other local DJ's, FM Productions will keep your budget intact and your guests dancing all night! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cara H

FM Productions was so helpful with everything! We booked them relatively late but they were able to communicate clearly via e-mail and get us everything we needed. They were so attentive the day of and made appropriate last minute changes for us when my husband and I wanted to... Read More change the song we walked out to. I HIGHLY recommend them, everyone is so nice, professional, and super helpful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meredith M

I worked with both Jeremy and Jason leading up to our wedding day. We had an elaborate choreographed entrance planned and Jason absolutely nailed it! Everyone raved about the music - the dance floor was never empty! I was impressed with the professionalism with which I was... Read More treated and the genuine dedication to ensuring our wedding day went smoothly start to finish. Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Emily P

Love, love, love FM Production. Jeremy was immensely helpful in the planning process and really understood how my husband and I wanted the day to progress. Our DJ Jason was FABULOUS and a really kind and gracious person. He played the perfect music and went out of his way to... Read More make my husband and I feel confident and comfortable with the flow of the reception. They were an absolutely amazing team and we are so happy and blessed by them.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Emilie Rose C

Absolutely Perfect. They were so personable and quick to respond to any questions I had They nailed the music feeling and atmosphere that my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Victoria S

Great DJ services! They made it so simple with having layouts for music during the ceremony and reception, what you would like to play, what not to play, etc. They were able to play the songs and artists I chose, which we were excited about. Super fun, great bunch of guys!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Renee N

We worked with Jeremy (owner) from FM Productions and had Jason as our DJ for the big day. We were drawn to FM for their prices, which any bride knows are typically not available up front. They were also extremely affordable and the basic package included everything we... Read More needed! Jeremy was very prompt in answering any and all questions throughout the planning process -- answered emails quickly and happily. We had a call with Jason (our actual DJ) the week before the wedding and reviewed all details. He was waiting to greet us when the bridal party arrived at the venue, and everything was set up and ready. He went over our plan and introductions (got every name right!) and checked in with us regularly during the night. Only a couple small issues. An old copy of our song list was played, so our cake cutting and bouquet toss song were wrong. A couple "must plays" were skipped, and one song played 3x during dinner. This could have been due to the fact that another guy was doing the actual DJ-ing, while Jason was more of a supervisor. Overall I would definitely recommend FM Productions -- as with any vendor, just be crystal clear about what you want and it will be great!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

The guys at FM Productions were professional and easy to work with. Best of all our dj was friendly and very adept at organizing the reception and keeping things flowing nicely.

October wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Rachel C

Jeremy and his sidekick (didn't catch his name!) were great throughout our whole wedding. We were very happy with how they MC'd with all the announcements and making sure everything was flowing smoothly. They followed my playlist and everyone had a great time dancing. They were... Read More very pleasant, the sidekick even jumped on the dance floor to show everyone some line dancing moves!

Made the night!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Shea S

Jeremy was responsive and attentive during the planning phase and our DJ Joe A was outstanding! Very friendly and receptive to our taste, made sure every request was attended to and was flexible when a few things changed on the fly. We had a small wedding- originally... Read More planned for around 50 to come but wound up with about 35 people including some kids and elderly relatives. I was worried it would be tricky to get everyone dancing with such a small crowd but the dancing didn't stop all night! I credit that to very well chosen music- as did many of our guests who commented on how perfect the songs were for our crowd. I was at the end of my rope trying to find a DJ that could play our small wedding for an affordable rate as we were on an extremely tight budget. We were ready to make a playlist on our iPod and hope for the best. The price could not be beat anywhere- no one came close- and I am still amazed at the quality of service. I would recommend FM Productions to absolutely anyone I had opportunity to for any event. Thank you Joe, we loved having you!

Fun DJ & Reasonably Priced

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Gretchen S

We had Jeremy at FM Productions DJ and MC our wedding reception. We were just looking for a basic package, and FM had the best prices we could find. Jeremy was very flexible, and we were able to pay for our services by the half hour. Jeremy also acted as the MC, introducing the... Read More parents and the bridal party, and handing off the wireless microphones to everyone who needed to make speeches. We had a minor mix-up, where we accidentally sent Jeremy an older version of our run-of-show with slightly different times and order of events. He consulted with us to make sure that everything was happening how we wanted and helped to make everything run smoothly. Jeremy always responded to our emails within a day, and also made himself available to talk over the phone to discuss our wedding. We suggested some songs and genres, but gave him some flexibility and were very happy with the music. We would recommend Jeremy and FM Productions to anyone getting married in CT/RI, especially if you're looking for something more reasonably priced.

BEST DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Rebecca G

Jeremy and his crew did such a great job, even a staff member at the venue thanked us for having such a great DJ! The dance floor was completely packed from the first song. He honored our every request and the compliments on our DJ were endless. They were very reliable and... Read More kept the wedding running smoothly! Definitely would recommend this vendor!

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

The DJ (Jason) went above and beyond at our wedding. He played every song we requested and did every detail we asked for perfectly. He was very professional and on time. He even helped us cut our cake because we were unsure on what to do. And after researching many different... Read More companies FM productions were the best priced (always a plus ;) I highly recommend FM Productions LLC!

Great DJ and MC!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Danielle C

Jeremy at FM Productions, LLC was certainly a saving grace on our wedding day! I was just a tad stressed out and he was there to assure me that everything would go on as well as planned and I didn't need to stress about anything!! He was very good with the pronunciation, as you... Read More can imagine, Tamalavic is a hard name for people to pronounce right! He was very quick to respond to my emails and phone calls! The DJ he had with him that day did an awesome job too!! They got the guests on the dance floor, and Jeremy even joined in a few times!! They can play pretty much anything you ask for! My dad was a little nervous about the father/daughter dance, as his knees aren't as good as they used to be, and they were able to work with us and fade out earlier in the song so he didn't have any issues with his knees. If you are looking for a great MC and DJ, I highly recommend FM Productions!!

FM Productions got the party started!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Greg K

Jeremy and Jamie from FM Productions are top notch DJ's, even throwing in a fun time of DJ karaoke. They made the reception flow smoothly and created a fun and energetic atmosphere for all the guests.

Fabulous Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Jaclyn K

I had the pleasure of working with Jeremy for my May 31st wedding and let me say, he is so positively reviewed for a reason! He was so easy to work with, answered all of my questions with timely response and was very helpful with suggestions or timeline ideas if needed. The... Read More service was spectacular and affordable! Very high quality performance at a competitive rate. He was able to get my parents generation out on the dance floor a little earlier in the night with some fabulous oldies/classics, and then knew exactly when to pump it up for the younger crowd toward the end of the night. He respected all play/do not play requests, through in some fantastic choices of his own, and kept the night moving on pace and on time! He had a face to face meeting with us before we officially booked, which was so helpful to see if our sensibilities would work well together and we could not be happier with our choice! (It was important to me to find a DJ that would not be blasting over the mic all night and lay a little low in terms of announcements and Jeremy knows exactly what he is doing without drawing too much attention or being over the top.) Jeremy was exactly the personality for us and the night was all I had hoped for in big part to him. I would highly recommend Jeremy Myers and FM productions for any wedding event!