Experience the Difference

We might be more excited about your wedding than you are! :) For the past 16 years we have worked with over 1400 couples, but not quite one just like you! All of our weddings and couples are unique and we can't wait to chat with you about your wedding and see how we can put our artistic and creative documentary talents to work for you! Our style captures the fun, candid, non-posed moments of your day all mixed with some beautiful portraits for the perfect blend of imagery from your wedding! We also specialize in wedding video--so if you are looking for that perfect team to capture both photo and video, look no further! Ryan, Andrea, Marco and Jennifer and our wedding team are ready to chat with you to help plan and capture your wedding day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bow2010

Serving all of Florida (772) 283-6807

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Yadira P

We absolutely loved working with Ryan, Lindsay, and the entire team at Focused on Forever Studio! They did our engagement session photos and album, plus our wedding photography and videography! All of the final products were spectacular! The quality of their work and level of... Read More professionalism they provide far exceeded my expectations. Our photos were absolutely stunning, and they were so fun to work with. They made sure we were natural and felt comfortable during all of our sessions. They're attentive and make sure that all of your needs are met. I was most impressed by how quickly they were able to turnaround our wedding photos. Hosting us in their studio for a preview and album selection made for such a personalized experience. Good thing they do family portraits, because I cannot wait for Focused on Forever to document the next chapter of our lives! =)

2017-02-21T12:58:39 Response from the vendor

#blushing THANK YOU for all of your kind words!!! It was such a wonderful day capturing all of your special moments! We look forward to seeing you again soon... bring on the babies... lol

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Heather H

Ryan and the entire Focused on Forever team went above and beyond for our wedding! From our first meeting until our album was delivered they made sure everything was perfect. For most people hearing a bridal party of 28 would scare them, but not Focused on Forever! They made it... Read More work seamlessly and I cannot say thank you enough for how gorgeous our photos turned out (even with the weather not being on our side). Thank you thank you!!!

2017-02-21T12:54:37 Response from the vendor

The more the merrier right!!!! Thank you for letting us be a party of the most special day for you both!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

Ryan of Focused on Forever was amazing to work with during our wedding celebration!! Completely filled with professionalism, yet a fun-loving presence, he added to our wedding experience! He was SO easy to work with and very flexible! His assistant, Mark, also added to our... Read More energy! I would, without any hesitation, recommend anyone to use this professional team! We received the wedding proofs 2.5 weeks after our actual wedding and the photos are incredible!! Thank you, Focused on Forever, we will always be grateful for having you apart of our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Dadida P

Ryan and his team were phenomenal for our wedding!!! They were so experienced, professional, and patient. They made every experience with them enjoyable and they stuck to the timeline and made sure everything went smoothly and as planned. We are so excited to see how he pictures... Read More and videos turned out!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sarah J

Best decision I ever made - worth every penny! I had the entire team & I cannot imagine my day without them.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kristina D

Focused on Forever Studio I must say is the absolute most professional photography company I have ever known. Trust me, during my wedding they were on TOP OF IT ALL. Ryan and his staff are brilliant, took the time to catch all the Perfect Shots and Moments, and helped us in... Read More every way possible to pose or simply do what the camera wanted. His staff is 100% Professional, very kind, polite and we can't say enough. If you need Video or Pictures we highly recommend Focused On Forever !!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 stephanie J

This company is amazing! They have an eye for photography and made my day a magical memory forever captured on film and video!

2017-02-21T12:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being a wonderful client and now friend!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan H

These guys are the real deal. Super professional and efficient! They got every shot and more that I wanted or could imagine. Really a pleasure to work with, and I can't wait to see the final photos. Also great value for what you're getting. Do not hesitate to book them to... Read More capture every memorable moment of your special day. I'm sure glad I did.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kandice S

If we could give more stars we would! Ryan and his team were not only able to capture every special moment from our wedding, but also our personalities. They were our favorite vendor to work with. From the first consultation to picking out photos for the wedding album, you feel... Read More at ease like you're just one of their friends. Pricing is competitive and the quality of work and professionalism is above the rest. Look no further and book them today...you'll be happy you did!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jamie D

Focused on Forever is amazing! They captured every moment of my wedding with photos and a video I will cherish forever. They are professional, responsive, and fun. A huge thank you to Ryan and the rest of the team!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Chloë C

Ryan, Andrea and the whole Focused on Forever team were professional and helpful from start to finish. They were always there to answer any questions we had speedily and were on time and captured our day so beautifully. We got all that we wanted and more and there are so many... Read More incredible shots to choose from. Our trailer is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy we chose them to be a part of our special day. Looking forward to receiving our full video. I have already been recommending them to friends in the Florida and New York area. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

Great photographer the day of the wedding, unprofessional and slow once the wedding was over. You pay thousands up front, only to have them show you an album that costs twice as much as you originally paid-after you've seen the album and fallen in love with it of course. Great... Read More photos, but beware, it will cost thousands more after the fact!!!

2016-04-29T12:20:47 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review, and thank you for the compliments on the wedding day. Our process after the wedding is to have your images edited, and for our team to hand pick the best images from your wedding to tell the story of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Allie G

I cannot even begin to explain/express how amazing and talented Focused on Forever is!! We used them for engagement photos on their property which was exactly what we were looking for; a rustic/romantic setting, they put together our save the dates; which were perfect and they... Read More were with us the entire day of our wedding to capture every moment and we loved every EVERYTHING about them! Andrea, Ryan, Marco, Lindsay, Collette and everyone else who was involved was friendly, fun, professional, helpful, easy to work with, flexible and so much more! If you are looking for a photographer, these guys are the ones to call!!!! Amazing work and so unbelievably talented! I can't thank them enough for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Diana D

I just want to say thank you so much to Ryan, Jen, Lindsay, Marco, and of all of the amazing staff at Focused on Forever! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures and video, everything was just amazing! So easy to communicate with, attentive, easy to work with! If... Read More you want amazing pictures & video, then definitely use Focused on Forever! Thank you so much for everything!!! Can't wait to work with you guys again!!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 katherine h

Andrea was exceptional! This is our 2nd wedding with Focused on Forever and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married! They are awesome at their jobs and our daughters' pictures were beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Nicole L

We are very happy with the staff that assisted us on our wedding day. The pictures turned out beautiful and we are blessed to have so many great options to choose from.

Outstanding photo and video service!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Megan B

Focused on Forever is a very professional studio company. They work with you from start to finish and help you create a timeline for your wedding day. The photographers and videographers are all professional and well trained. They take beautiful shots and provide great customer... Read More service. If you have an opportunity to meet them at a bridal show, they give you a great discounted package. Mine included a free wedding album. The photographers are all very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. We did not feel awkward or uneasy at all! We loved working with them, and recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

After months of research in hopes of finding the perfect photographer for our destination wedding, we stumbled upon Focused on Forever. We were thoroughly impressed with the photography style that this company presented and knew we had made the right choice the moment we sat... Read More down with our photographer, Marco. A true professional, Marco was so energetic and upbeat about our wedding. He made us so comfortable from the start and the day of our wedding couldn't have gone smoother. With a 20-person bridal party and 90 degree heat, Marco and his assistant Josh did such a nice job catering to our needs while still finding locations around our venue to get the best shots possible. My husband and I were so impressed with Marco's knowledge of the venue and all of the beautiful locations he took us to that made for stunning pictures. By the end of the day, it felt Marco was a friend that we had known for years, and this was all before we actually SAW our shots. We can confidently say that every SINGLE shot Marco took was absolutely stunning. We honestly don't know how in the world we are going to narrow down the 1,000+ pictures for our wedding album. From start to finish, Focused on Forever did an incredible job. We HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for photos that are a cut above the rest.

Photography / Videography

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Adrienne B

I used FoF for both photography and videography. I give them a 3 on quality and value as we were initially disappointed in our wedding video however after further conversations with Ryan this really was the result of booking them through a wedding planner which didnt give us the... Read More proper pre-consultation to make sure we chose the correct collection. They were very willing to address the issues and did a complimentary re-edit of our video which turned out much closer to what we were looking for. Based on my experience, I just recommend any bride/groom to make sure they meet with their vendors (especially photo/video) and not always let the planner speak for you.

2016-04-29T12:25:56 Response from the vendor

Hi! Yes, after conversing with the bride after the wedding, this was a unfortunate incident that happened due to the wedding planner booking our services for the bride. No consultation or package review was done between the studio and the bride and therefore the package... Read Less Read More

Made my day extra special!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Brittney K

I absolutely LOVED my photographer and videographer team! They were the most professional staff to work with and everything went so smoothly! I cannot wait to see the video, I already saw the photos and they are AMAZING!!!

We loved them!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Larry L

We loved our pictures, we got them in a timely manner, and we got a ton so we can choose from. We were also able to purchase the pictures on a memory stick and have them all! We got a really nice luxury album included in our package. The photographers were super nice,... Read More professional but also really fun to work with, and made both of us feel comfortable and able to be ourselves during the whole shoot. We would definitely recommend this company!

Remarkable & Creative Work

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Brie R

The team at Focused on Forever was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. From the enagement session to capturing every detail on our wedding day, my husband and I were beyond pleased every step of the way. Ryan shot our enagement session and Marco shot our... Read More wedding. Both were extremely professional, but so creative and fun throughout the entire session. I highly recommend Focused on Forever for all future brides.

Best photographers!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Erika u

Wow... I honestly don't even know where to start. My husband, my family, and my friends were blown away with just how amazing our photographer was. I am so elated that I made the right decision in chosing Focused on Forever for our wedding! From the moment our photographer... Read More Marco arrived to our hotel, to our first look, to our ceremony, and our reception-- everything was impeccably organized and flawless. I cannot thank Marco and focused on forever for having such a huge part in making the best night of our lives unforgettable!!! I want to give special recognition to Marco-- his professionalism, great sense of humor, and his ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera lense was something that I really admired. He is an artist --making sure he got every shot I asked for and more which was also very important to me. Marco we love you and can't thank you enough. I can't wait to see all of the pictures! With that said if you are looking for AMAZING photography-- you won't be disappointed if you make the right decision in choosing focused on forever! They are the BEST! On your special day you want to make sure you have the best! Remember -- the wedding or event will come and go-- but these photos and videos will last a lifetime! Love love love Focused on Forever!!! Xoxo, Erika and Chris

Just amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Vanessa N

We hired this team for our wedding photography and video and we could not be happier with our choice. Ryan was so helpful throughout the process of planning the day and customizing the service to fit our needs. I remembered during the first consultation I loved all the demos... Read More they had in their office because they are so good at capturing the beauty of the surroundings and the couple. The day of the wedding they were on time, professional and super nice. They easily adapted to the crazy timeline the day of and we took most of the pictures we wanted in a limited amount of time. They were super fun to be around with that day too. We got the pictures yesterday and we could not be more pleased. Both Andrea and Ryan are so talented! We definitely recommend them to other brides because they are wonderful!

Top Notch!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jenna A

Ryan and his team with Focused on Forever Photography were simply amazing! Ryan was so accommodating when working with us to create a timeline for our wedding day, was professional and punctual, met with us at different locations, and kept us on a tight schedule which allowed... Read More us to get all the great shots we wanted. He walked us through our “first look” before the ceremony and created a moment we will never forget. It was a great decision, which allowed us to get so many pictures before the ceremony that we were able to enjoy the cocktail hour. We decided to add the videography at the last minute, but were so happy we did once we saw how they had captured and documented the beauty and uniqueness of our day as it unfolded. Ryan and his team were especially great at unobtrusively snapping photos without interrupting the natural flow of the wedding day events. It’s going to be hard picking photos for our album, since they are all so beautiful!!!

Ryan Zapatka

Give us a call to chat with me, or one of the the 3 other lead artists here at Focused on Forever! We want to hear more about your wedding!