Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Kansas and Missouri (913) 624-3750

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Matt H

I first met Brian when we shot a wedding together a few years back. I saw right away how talented he was just by working with him. When I got engaged I went straight to focused story films no questions asked! The way he captures moments without you even saying " I want this or... Read More that" is incredible and a true talent. Not to mention he is just a spectacular friend and person and he does all he can to make your day special and perfect with no extra stress added what so ever. If you're looking for a video that will bring much much joy to you and many others and capture all of the wonderful emotions you want to remember from your special day you are in the right spot. I honestly don't even have enough words to express how amazing my experience with Brian was!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Linda S

We decided a month before my daughter's wedding (November 4, 2016), that we wanted to have a video of the wedding. We asked our venue owner if she had anyone she would recommend. She said that she just worked with Brian at Focused Story Films for a commercial video for her... Read More venue. As the mother of the bride, I went online to research this company as well as others. I emailed Brian to see if the date was even available due to a month notice...and he quickly replied the date was available. We met with Brian at a local coffee spot in Lees Summit to go over ideas and what moments my daughter and fiancé wanted to make sure were in the video. We just received the final video and it is so precious. Brian included everything that my daughter and her husband wanted in the video. Everyone that has viewed the video online loves it and we will cherish it forever. I would highly recommend Brian for any event or commercial needs. His attention to detail, his editing, and the end product was beyond 5 star. Thank you Brian for making my daughter's dream of her perfect wedding video a reality.