Footstone Ink

Footstone Ink

5203 SW 91st Terrace, Gainesville, FL

Perfect for Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Samantha H

My invitations were amazing and everyone loved them! They all said it was the best they have ever seen! I would agree. The sketch they had done was perfect and just like the picture I provided. They were helpful and easy to work with.

Gorgeous Invitations!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Elizabeth H

I've gotten so many compliments on my wedding invitations! Giovanni did a great job at listening to my ideas and wedding elements; to come up with a gorgeous and original wedding invitation design. His email responses took a day or two, but when I called I was always able to speak with him with his full attention. I highly recommend!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Marci M

I used Footstone Ink for all of my wedding stationary needs and everything was amazing! I received so many compliments on all of it. I love how everything is custom made to keep my wedding as unique as I am :) We also hired Footstone Photography and are equally enthusiastic about their work as well. Our wedding would not have been the se without Kristin, Paul, and Giovanni!

Unorganized, hard to work with, but good product

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Lauren H

The invitations came out well, but it was a struggle from the first minute. I wouldn't recommend this company to any of my friends.

Send Email