Footstone Ink

Gainesville, FL

good design runs our lives, it's who we are.

5203 SW 91st Terrace, Gainesville, FL

Perfect for Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Samantha H

My invitations were amazing and everyone loved them! They all said it was the best they have ever seen! I would agree. The sketch they had done was perfect and just like the picture I provided. They were helpful and easy to work with.

2012-04-09T12:15:49 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad to hear this! We were honored to get to do such a personal and custom invitation!

Gorgeous Invitations!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Elizabeth H

I've gotten so many compliments on my wedding invitations! Giovanni did a great job at listening to my ideas and wedding elements; to come up with a gorgeous and original wedding invitation design. His email responses took a day or two, but when I called I was always able to... Read More speak with him with his full attention. I highly recommend!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Marci M

I used Footstone Ink for all of my wedding stationary needs and everything was amazing! I received so many compliments on all of it. I love how everything is custom made to keep my wedding as unique as I am :) We also hired Footstone Photography and are equally enthusiastic... Read More about their work as well. Our wedding would not have been the se without Kristin, Paul, and Giovanni!

Unorganized, hard to work with, but good product

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Lauren H

The invitations came out well, but it was a struggle from the first minute. I wouldn't recommend this company to any of my friends.

2011-07-01T14:29:23 Response from the vendor

I want to make sure this unfortunate experience didn't happen before ownership changed hands. Footstone Ink is the new business that took over in February. I'd love to know specifics, if willing.

TO Footstone Ink