Unrivaled Photo Clock Design also Heirloom Quality

For All Time Clocks is the ONLY place to have a photo clock made of the most important day of your life. Get yours. We think your happiest day together is something to be celebrated EVER AFTER. That's why we have professional designers who are ready to work with you one-on-one to design your perfect photo clock. This is what makes us different (and better). We work hard to make each and every clock something no one else has through custom graphic design and your own photos. Plus, we think we're pretty clever by putting your timeless day onto a clock that also keeps time. Oh the irony! We're pretty much magic. We're good at it too. So don't let the greatest time of your life slip by without commemorating it with a professional, heirloom quality photo clock by For All Time Clocks.

Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Gifts + Favors

1070 N 1500 W, Vernal, UT (801) 376-0936

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The President

Angie Sheffer

I started For All Time Clocks 8 years ago as a way to fill my passion for graphic design and the nostalgia of weddings. I'm pretty sure I was born with the obsession of story telling through photographs and typography (a fancy term for making words visually appealing) because the moment I could hold a pen I was creating designs. Making wedding day heirloom clocks is my life's work. Thinking back to your wedding day should bring you the happiest of thoughts. The way we capture those memories through professional design and one on one working with you is what makes For All Time Clocks unrivaled.