Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

317 Aaron Drive, Belleville, IL (618) 980-3295

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Sarah M

Dustin and Amanda are amazing! Our engagement pictures were perfection and a blast to take. Our wedding day was made so memorable having Dustin and Amanda by our side! Very helpful and wasted no time! We love all of our breathtaking pictures :) I would pick them a thousand times... Read More over!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelly A

Amanda and Dustin were the perfect photographer couple for our wedding. Not only is their sense of imagery and artistry spot on (we have so many incredible and tastefully unique shots!), but they're both also super tall (useful for artistic angles, of course) and fun to be... Read More around! Unbelievably accommodating while scheduling various meet-ups and selecting packages. They were so gracious and tactful about gathering our large group for the photos we wanted, and they were able to capture some of the really great, spontaneous, incredibly intimate moments that you want to remember forever without ever seeming as if they were prying. Everyone who has seen the pictures from our wedding has raved about the quality. We will be forever grateful for working with Amanda and Dustin on our wedding day. My only regret is not having them stay with us through to the very end of the party.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Jen S

I was looking online to find photographers before our wedding and came across For the Moment, we made an appointment to meet with them right away. They were the only photographers we met with because we knew right away we they were the perfect people to capture our special day.... Read More We loved the packages they offered and also the photos that they had taken of other weddings. Throughout the whole process they made the everything easy. We loved their ideas for our engagement session and also they were very receptive to our ideas and made sure they were specific to us. Our wedding day came and we had a blast with them. Our wedding party even commented on what great people they were and how fun they were to work with. After the wedding we received our pictures quickly and were exactly what we wanted. We have been getting numerous comments on how beautiful the pictures are and of course we could not agree more! Amanda and Dustin will be who we use for the rest of our photography needs throughout our life. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun experience and beautiful photos!

Best choice I made

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Kim S

Amanda and Dustin are truly amazing at what they do! From our first meeting to months after our wedding, they made me feel at ease and exceeded my expectations in every way. They are so easy to get along with, gave us prompt and helpful information, helped our wedding day go... Read More smoothly and our pictures were incredible! They helped us find perfect settings for our pictures, sent gift wrapped copies of our engagement and wedding photos, our pictures were available for viewing just weeks after our wedding and our custom album was on our doorstep in a few short months after our wedding. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding but im especially happy we chose For The Moment Photography! Their work is, creative, elegant, playful and something I know I'll enjoy looking at over and over for years to come!!

Outstanding service from vendors-turned-friends

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Nicole G

There is absolutely no excuse for how long it has taken me to write this review for Amanda and Dustin. They went above-and-beyond to satisfy our needs, create beautiful art, and become more than just a typical wedding vendor. We mostly planned our wedding from OK before... Read More moving to WI (the wedding was held in MO). Communication with Amanda was usually quick and effortless, and she and her husband/business partner Dustin were happy to meet us via Skype before we had a chance to meet them in-person. They offered to shoot our engagement photos in my hometown of Cleveland because they happened to be traveling to another part of Ohio during the perfect time frame for an e-session, and then selflessly traveled the extra 2.5 hrs to spend the entire day with us just so that I could have my dream Lake Erie photos that I wouldn't be able to have on the wedding day. The engagement session felt like hanging out with friends, and it was instrumental in helping my husband and I get comfortable in front of the camera. The wedding day photography coverage was again relaxed, effortless, and fun. Our photos are nothing short of what you would see in a magazine and all of our friends have commented that they've never seen wedding photography as artistic as ours. Our venue had an interesting mishap during the reception, and Dustin and Amanda stayed late to capture photos of us on the fire trucks that made a guest appearance! We selected For the Moment Photography because of their body of work, price range, and the ability to have two photographers capture our wedding day. In turn we received lasting memories and a pair of friends. In fact, they just sent us a box of beautiful, high-quality prints and a thank you card thanking US for letting them photograph our wedding, when really it should be the other way around! We can't recommend For the Moment Photography enough!

Husband & Wife Duo

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kayla B

As soon as my husband and I met with Dustin and Amanda, we knew they were the perfect choice! They are not only extremely talented photographers, but they also make you feel like you are just hanging out with good friends. They were extremely organized and kept us at ease.... Read More Amanda kept in touch through out the planning process to make sure all the little details were nailed down. She wanted to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted and how to make that happen. On our wedding day, they were able to corral the large wedding party and make sure everything was going according to plan and that my husband and I were comfortable and happy. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned! We highly recommend this talented, artistic, and easy to work with team! We will defiantly be counting on them to help capture all of our special moments! - Kayla & Jordan

Photos straight out of a fairy tale!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Olivia J

I adore photography and when it came to my wedding photos, I was most concerned about choosing a great photographer. I was SO impressed with For The Moment Photography! My husband and I were planning our wedding from abroad and from the first email I received from Amanda, I felt... Read More like I was talking to a friend. She and her husband Dustin made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day, from helping me with my dress, to giving us tips for posing, and creating a fun, relaxed atmosphere for us to enjoy our special day! I have received SO many complements on our wedding photos and I wholeheartedly recommend them to document precious moments in your life!

Simply artistic

Reviewed on 7/03/2014

For the moment photography is absolutely amazing. They cannot be described as anything less. Engagement setting We had the opportunity to meet the day of our engagement photo's because my husband and I live in Miami. Right off the bat, I loved them. We first planned to do... Read More the shoot at The St. louis city museum...we get there it was soo packed i couldn't even find the two for like 15 minutes. At this point I was worried that every little kid in the city would be in my photo's. Amanda must have sensed my fear because she suggested a park setting. It was the best suggestion ever! After taking their time and getting to know us, we probably spent 2-3 hours creating superb photography. My pictures were THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN and no one can tell me differently. Wedding Day On my special day, I had the blessing of rain. Amanda and dustin were so calm and ready for anything. The duet managed to take a rainy day and transform it into beautiful photography. On top of the rain, I had around 22 people in my wedding party. The photographers were still able to keep everything under control. They also made the absolute best of the day and any situation we threw at them (like the random balloon props that i didn't tell them about). Then... comes the family photo's, we have a huge family with extenuating circumstances. We had a tight time schedule, but Amanda and Dustin found a way to capture everyone without a sweat. Honestly, I even needed a drink after that hour. In conclusion, these two were able to capture a moment that can never be recaptured again...They were detailed, coordinated, "people persons", creative and all around fantastic. We cannot wait to work with them in the future.

Very Nice, Talented, & Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Brittany S

Amanda & Dustin were simply amazing! From the time I met with them after we got engaged to the day of our wedding they were helpful every step of the way! We met several times throughout my engagement to make sure that every detail was planned out. This was a nice chance for... Read More them to get to know us better so they knew how to capture some of our best shots! The day of our wedding was perfect, even though we had about 6inches of snow on the ground they were there AND we had BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!! Great Job!! :)

Wonderful photographers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 D.H. 3 H

As I sit in a room surrounded by beautiful wedding and engagement pictures, I truly cannot thank Amanda and Dustin enough for everything they did for us on our wedding day, during our engagement photo shoot, and all the time in between from the moment we agreed to work... Read More together. When discussing what we wanted out of our engagement photos, I found that Amanda had already put so much thought into researching ideas, poses, places to go, and tips and tricks that only an expert in their craft could pass on to us. With that being said, she really encouraged us to express our own ideas, to individualize our session, and to just be us, to express who we were as a couple. During the planning process and throughout the session she continually invited us to share our ideas. There were a few different poses and shots I wanted to try, and Amanda made sure to take pictures of everything I wanted. Before we left one area for the next, she always asked us if we got all our ideas in or if there was anything else we wanted to try. And I know she would have been willing to go back to a certain spot if we asked. It really was the best of both worlds--she listened to us and was open to our suggestions, but there was no pressure to be creative if we didn't want to be or if we didn't know what to do. Thank goodness we had Amanda for that. She gently guided us with her artistry and professionalism and allowed us to be comfortable and natural. She and Dustin were more than accommodating, even running with my then fiance and I from one end of the Botanical Gardens to the other to catch the last bit of daylight. Our wedding was no different. We had a religious ceremony, and they couldn't have been more respectful of our wishes. I love and am so grateful for the moments they captured when Ben and I became husband and wife. So candid and artistic. Even at our reception, when some things didn't go quite how we had planned, they helped calm our nerves so we could have fun and still have beautiful memories of that evening. We really appreciated having them during that time. Our photos are beautiful, and our experience with Dustin and Amanda could not have been better. We give the highest recommendation to For the Moment Photography! We can’t thank them enough! Sincerely, Debbie and Ben

Talented, Fun, Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Danielle D

I honestly don't know how to put our amazing experience with For The Moment Photography into words that would truly do it justice. From the very first conversation I had with Amanda, I knew that we had found the perfect couple to shoot our wedding. Amanda and her husband Dustin... Read More are not only incredibly talented, but they are so much fun to be around. They really made my now-husband and I feel so comfortable during all of our pictures, it felt like we were hanging out with friends. On the day of the wedding, they were so professional and really helped ease our nerves with all of the million other things going on that day. I completely trusted Amanda's vision with where we took pictures so it was really fun to see where she wanted to get a shot in, she has a great eye for what looks good. We are already in love with the wedding pictures that they have posted, we can't stop looking at them. I can't wait to see the rest of them! Amanda and Dustin, we love you guys and can't thank you enough for making our entire wedding experience amazing. We'll definitely have to find another reason to take pictures with you :-). Love, Danielle and Carl

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Courtney L

I cannot imagine having anyone else capture my husband and I's special day other than For The Moment Photography. From our engagement pictures all the way up to the wedding day, they always stayed in touch! They made us feel comfortable while taking pictures and made it fun!... Read More Our wedding day went so smooth and my entire bridal party enjoyed taking pictures. I recommend them to anyone who wants every special moment of their day captured :)

Wonderful wedding photographer

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Rachel M

A few minutes into the initial meeting I knew she was our photographer. Beautiful pictures! She was wonderful at capturing candid moments. She always responded back quickly when I had a question. I don't like being in the spotlight so I was nervous about the engagement session... Read More but her and her husband put both me and my fiance at ease.