See it. Hear it. Feel it. Relive the emotion!

Digital Files, Photo + Video

10845 Giest Woods Ln, Indianapolis, IN

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Sara A

Chloe did an AMAZING job! She was so much fun, and my wedding party loved her! She was great to have around while we were getting ready. She helped make the day stress-free. The video montage that was put together to show at our reception was so good. I couldn't have made... Read More anything myself that would have compared to that. We recently received our videos in the mail, and all I can say is WOW! It allowed us to re-live every moment of our special day. It definitely brought back all of the emotions too :) I love that we will be able to look back on that day as many times as we want years down the road and even be able to show it to our children. It is worth it to have a wedding videographer! I would recommend Chloe and Fordham footage to any bride!

Clarissa and Robert

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Clarissa A

Dale did a wonderful job capturing our special day! We spent months planning out every detail, and Dale was able to capture it all on our video! Along with the wonderful DVD set, Dale was also a blast to be around! Our entire wedding party of 18 loved him!! He went above and... Read More beyond! We highly recommend Fordham Footage!

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Alycia D

All I can really say is GREAT. I don't know how else to put it. We had the Fordham Footage crew video tape our wedding and we know looking back at the video in 20, 30, etc. years, it will be just as GREAT then as working with them before and during our wedding. If you need an... Read More event video taped, We highly recommend Fordham Footage.