$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Park

1251 Forest Hill Dr., Perry, GA (478) 662-2568

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Monica V

Sara was wonderful to work with and the Chapel and Park were just so charming. We did run into an air conditioning issue at the wedding and it was extremely warm in the room -- but I still give her a 5 for how hard she worked for us to make this a wonderful day. The a/c was an... Read More honest mistake -- she was trying to get it lower. Highly recommend this venue for wedding and/or reception.

Small Town Perry

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Katherine C

I loved everything about this venue. It was in my favorite small town which I am blessed to call Home. The park manager, Sara, is fabulous. I think all wedding items are outrageous in price, but for what you receive with this venue, the price is right we were able to pick up the... Read More keys to the park first thing in the morning the day before Our Wedding and dropped them in a box late that night after our wedding was over. Well Worth It.

Hidden treasure!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

I heard about this venue from a Facebook yard sale site and thought I'd check it out. I only had 11 days to plan my short notice wedding, due to both my husband and leaving for deployments but the staff was very accommodating and understanding! As soon as we entered the... Read More chapel, I knew it was perfect. The chapel was adorable, as well as the steeple and the caboose on site. I was amazed there was something so affordable and pretty available on such a short notice and so conveniently located! Forest Hill Park made our wedding perfect and I'm so thankful for all the hard work they've put into their venue. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Samantha B

Forest Hill Park could not have been a more perfect place for our wedding ceremony. The steeple is adorable and the grounds were beautiful. The caboose was perfect to get ready in. It was a beautiful wedding and a very affordable venue.

My enchanted wedding venue!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Sara H

Forest Hill Park was so lovely and whimsical. We got married at the cute steeple that was shaded by lots of trees. It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful day. The owner of the park was really helpful and attentive to our needs and it was so affordable!