Winner Best Of The Knot 2015 - 2017 Bridal Salon

WE CAN HELP ALL BRIDES WHO NEED A GOWN IMMEDIATELY- if you had a Alfred Angelo dress or have a short lead time come see us! NYC Brides have rated the shopping experience at our salon The Best of 2017, 2016 and 2015. A visit here is unlike any other-- intimate and personal with amazing dresses at prices that will surprise you. Read the reviews from brides who loved our service. Visit our jewel-box salon which is so cozy it's like shopping in your living room. We have exclusive designer and custom dresses found only at our salon. Alterations Available. We support same-sex marriage and offer custom wedding suits Don't know where to begin? Check out our Guide to Shopping on our website for all you need to know prior to shopping.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

1089 Second Avenue, New York, NY (212) 486-2900

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kellen B

This was THE best experience I had while dress shopping. Joanna takes such pride in her collection. All of the samples looked as if they had never been worn. I also loved how she took the time to look at photos of dresses I had tried on, but then also recommended some different... Read More ideas that still fit with my overall vision. I absolutely fell in LOVE with the dress she picked for me. Not only did I find a dress that exceeded my dreams, it was well under my $3,000 budget (I didn't even think that was possible with a designer gown!!). Joanna really made it a special appointment and a memory I will always share with my family. Her salon is intimate and beautiful and truly worth booking an appointment for THE dress.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Olivia H

What an amazing time in Forever Amour Bridal. It was fate: Joanna was very flexible and able to squeeze me in for the very last appointment of the day, so my mom could make it into the city in time. Her "ladies-in-waiting" greeted us with smiles and a helping hand. I told her... Read More the type of wedding I was craving and she knew exactly what I wanted. The third dress I tried on ended up being "the one." I can't believe I found such a wonderful dress, on the first go, at an unparalleled price! Do not walk, RUN to Forver Amour Bridal. Thank you, Olivia H

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kyesha F

What a wonderful experience! Joanna was awesome from the start! She was patient and very interested in me finding my dress! If you are looking for a small boutique experience then this the shop for you! I wanted a opposite experience of Kleindfield and Joanna shop was perfect!... Read More Joanna is such a warm and caring person. She treated my family so well and we had such a good time ! She didn't rush us nor did I feel rush! I found my dress by the second one! The process was easy and not complicated. And the price was definitely what I was looking for! I got a great deal without going broke. Joanna gives great advice and that for sure goes a long way! I appreciate her guidance regarding buying dress. My time there was perfect and a blessing! You won't regret going to Forever Amour Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Erin R

I had a phenomenal experience with Forever Amour. Within minutes of describing my perfect gown, Joanna paid perfect attention and pulled a dress "like this?" As soon as I put it on I had that moment where I immediately knew that was the dress. I was completely optimistic about... Read More tearing up when trying on gowns, but it made my experience worth it when I actually did. Some aspects I loved about the store: very clean. I at one point put my hand to my forehead in awe, and Joanna asked for me to use a wipe for my hand (in case I had foundation on, it won't get on the dress). I loved that the attention to detail as I was not thinking of information like that, and truly appreciate she was looking out for my perfect gown. I went to Kleinfelds and did not get as much appreciation as Joanna gave myself and my bridal party. I was not just a customer, I was a bride who needed someone to listen, and she truly delivered. Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Otivia H

Sooo happy!!! My wedding is 1 month away and Joanna was able to attend to my every need and want. She helped with dress selection and referred me to an amazing wedding dress trailer. I'm so happy our paths crossed. Thank you !

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Elena M

Joanna at Forever Amour Bridal Boutique is delightful. She was the only store in NYC to carry the Justin Alexander I wanted to try, so I quickly bee-lined to her intimate shop. When I wasn't 100% sure, she pulled a few additional dresses for me and helped me (patiently) arrive... Read More back at my original idea. The dress is beautiful, and I never would have been able to get it if she hadn't had a sample. Joanna was kind, friendly, and easy going throughout the appointment. Since then, she has been amazingly warm and supportive at every phase of the ordering, altering, and styling process. I super highly recommend visiting her at Forever Amour.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsey S

I went into Forever Amour for a trunk show. Jude Jowilson was one of the designers and he knew what I wanted before I even did. The first dress I ever tried on, was the dress I wore on my wedding day. I spent many days at the boutique because my dress was being custom made.... Read More Joanna and Jude listened to my every word and created the most beautiful dress! Every fitting was flawless and I could not have been happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Josiane P

Joanna was awesome to work with! She made me feel comfortable, while helping me choose a dress that defined my bridal style. I loved having a one on one consultation with Joanna! Thank you

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Nicole H

I can not begin to explain how amazing Joanna and her whole team are. My sister and I visited her establishment with an almost impossible timeline and she went above and beyond to help us. She took one look at my sister and made her dreams come true with THE PERFECT DRESS!!!!!... Read More Forever Amour Bridal is a class act. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have never left a review before for anything but I had to this time.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Rachel C

I owe a HUGE THANKS to Joanna and Jude. Not only have they given me the wedding dress of my dreams, but have treated me like family during the entire process. Over the past year, I have had countless fittings to make the dress absolutely perfect. They are beyond accomodating... Read More and it so nice to be the only bride in the shop during my appointments! The amount of attention to detail and always listening to what I wanted (including sitting me down with a sketch incorporating ideas I had), it is no surprise Jude created the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and that fits me like a glove. He even made me a custom made bolero jacket theat complements the dress perfectly and looks absolutely seemless! It is a dress fit for royalty! I can't wait to show it off at my wedding. There will be many photos to come!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Melissa T

I had a great experience at Forever Amour! The boutique is intimate and clean and you can tell that they take very good care of their dresses. I visited the store while they were having a sample sale and I was surprised to see how reasonable the prices were on the non-sample... Read More dresses as well. There was a good variety of dresses (rustic to ballgowns) as well as a few custom made options. I sat down with the owner who selected a few dresses based on our brief discussion but I was also free to browse the racks as well. The staff was extremely patient and complimentary as I tried on multiple dresses. My appointment was the last appointment of the day and before I knew it, 2 hours had flown by, but I never felt rushed or pressured. I ended up purchasing my (sample, in incredible condition) wedding dress that day!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kira T

The boutique is a small, yet has an amazing selection of dresses. As a woman of shorter stature it was difficult finding a dress that would not swallow me up. I had a particular dress in mind which I struggled to find in other larger boutiques in NYC. As soon as I walked... Read More into Forever Armour there was my dress standing at the doorway waiting for me. My dress arrived with plenty of time to make the necessary alterations, which were impeccable. The seamstress a part of the Forever Armour team, Maria is incredibly talented and fast. Her skillful hand and quick turn around made working with the boutique on my dress a delightful and stress free process. I would recommend this boutique to any bride looking for the unique dresses.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christina C

I would not have expected to find my dress so fast, but thanks to Joanna and her team, I can't wait for my big day! I went to three bridal salons a few weeks ago when there was a major downpour in NYC. I switched my appointment for Forever Amour Bridal last minute so my friend... Read More could attend with me. When we got there, we had to take off our shoes before entering the salon, which at first seemed weird but in retrospect I appreciated knowing my dress wouldn't be dirtied by everyone's gross shoe particles. The salon is very small and by appointment only, but there is a huge variety in styles - I tried everything on from a ballgown to a mermaid to a high-low dress. Joanna was very conscientious of my budget, and didn't try to pull dresses for me she knew I wouldn't be able to afford. I ended up finding a sample sale dress at her salon that looks like a one of a kind piece, and needs minimal alterations done. Can't wait to say 'I do' in the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Dehidanin C

Joanna and Sarah were incredibly helpful! I found a gorgeous "Great Gatsby" inspired gown at a great price. Joanna listened to my suggestions and was able to intuitively sense my style without me having to say much (extremely important for a first timer!) and was considerate of... Read More my budget. Sarah was so sweet and calming; her presence made the appointment all the better. Forever Amour gave me a true bridal experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Katie D

From the moment I began corresponding with Joanna via email, I knew that Forever Amour Bridal was something special. My first positive vibe impression was that Joanna, the OWNER, was corresponding with me. Down to earth, but sassy to be certain, her larger-than-life personality... Read More made the experience personal and comfortable, and extremely fun. Now, I didn't think I had a tall order to fill, but it turns out, I'm rather particular. Rock n' roll meets boho meets comfort meets affordability left me feeling like few stores understood my personal style. At our appointment, Joanna and her assistants inquired about me, my fiance (who was with me), and our relationship. She let me choose some dresses, and then began her creative process of picking dresses the better she got to know me. She listened, and I am happy to say that it was Joanna, not me, who picked the perfect gown. She stayed in my price-range, while lovingly pushing me outside of my comfort zone. She uttered practical adages such as "if you don't like it, there's no sense in continuing to look at it." Joanna was as invested in my experience and my happiness as would be a mom or sister or aunt. There was a resounding emotional echo when we finally picked "the one" from Joanna and her fantastic staff. Great pricing and selection aside, the studio is clean, comfortable, and so well naturally lit. You will not regret a moment of the time you spend at this gem of a studio, nestled discretely between buildings on 2nd and 57th. I am so grateful to Joanna! Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Melissa F

Joanna and her team of girls over there are all amazing! From the moment my appointment started to the second I found my dream dress they were so kind and helpful. Their attention to how you feel in the dress and suggestions were awesome. They really make your moment to find... Read More your dress special. I am forever grateful for their help and can't wait to share my wedding day picture with them. If you are looking for a relaxed and one on one attention dress experience Forever Amour Bridal Boutique is the place to go. They are 100% genuine and attentive.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Elisa D

I had an amazing experience dress shopping at Forever Amour!! Joanna is so wonderful to talk to and really cares about her customers. She makes you feel like family! At the start of my appointment, Joanna took the time to really get to know me and what I was looking for. She... Read More had so much patience and picked out dresses that complimented my body type. I felt completely at ease and relaxed the entire time I was dress shopping (which wasn't something I felt when shopping at other salons). I ended up leaving with my dream dress for an incredible price! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this salon and HIGHLY recommend you make an appointment here!! It will be your last stop!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Sally T

My mother- in -law to be and I visited Forever Amour Bridal recently. This was now the 4th bridal shop I'd gone to, so I certainly did not expect to find my dream wedding dress on that day. Joanna and the intern working with her, Sarah, were very professional, personable, and... Read More warm. My bridal shopping anxiety had gone away when Joanna expressed interest in what I was looking for when she asked me to tell her more about myself and my style. Plus, Joanna asked to see photos of dresses that I tried on before to get a better idea of my style preferences. I had not received this much attention at any of the other bridal shops I'd gone to. The bridal selection at this shop seemed small. However, it was impressive how Joanna would pick out dresses that closely represented my style. It was not long before Joanna and Sarah helped me slip into THE dress. If Joanna would have allowed me, I would have stood on the pedestal and admired myself in that fabulous dress for hours. The boutique is very organized and the dresses are kept in pristine condition. Thank you to Forever Amour Bridal for helping me find a phenomenal dress that is flattering and just perfect for me.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Erika T

Forever Amour... where do I even begin? This was the first place I looked for a dress, and also the last. The owner Joanna, designer Jude, and interns at the shop are all a dream. After trying on several samples, I decided to try on a few of designer Jude Jowilson's... Read More stunning collection gowns (which are all to-die-for), and chose a gown with intricate French lace, vintage beading and fitted silhouette, plunging back, and luxurious silk - the dress of my dreams. After saying "yes", they had a bottle of champagne ready to pop and celebrate with me. From beginning to end, the fittings process was as smooth as could be. I was more than taken care of, and genuinely felt like my well-being and taste as a bride was their #1 priority. I truly could not rave more about this place - Joanna and Jude, you are the greatest!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Phoebe H

Joanna was the absolute best. I had her all to myself. Forever Amour was the first place I went to try on dresses and I found the one! 45 minutes later I walked out with the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. She is incredible and knows how to assess your shape and style to... Read More guide you in the right direction.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Skylar F

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Forever Amour with Joanna. I went in looking for a specific dress during a trunk show-- it was my first time trying on dresses but I had a feeling it would be the one. Joanna had me try on a few other dresses first, which helped me be... Read More absolutely positive about the one I ultimately chose. Joanna put so much time and consideration into my appointment, was inclusive of my friends, and truly made me feel beautiful. When I went back to pick it up about six weeks later, even in the middle of a hectic day, Joanna took the time to let me try the dress on for my mom, who hadn't been able to go to my first appointment. She then even let us go out to lunch and come back again for the dress so we didn't have to carry it around! Joanna is kind, gracious, fair, and fun! I would recommend her services at Forever Amour to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lijing W

It is a long overdue review, but still I would like to share my amazing experience here. Joanna is super nice and helped me pick the dream dress for my wedding. All her team are so lovely to work with, and the collection in the store is amazing. If you're still struggling with... Read More what wedding dress to pick, do not miss Joanna's store!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Madeline F

I had such a great experience at Forever Amour. Joanna and her "ladies in waiting" were so focused on helping me find a gown that made me feel beautiful. It was such a different experience than the one I had at Kleinfeld earlier that day, where I was made to feel rushed and the... Read More saleswoman attempted to push the sale of dresses that I wasn't interested in. At Forever Amour, I was immediately comfortable when I walked in the door. My friends and I felt like we were shopping in our living room! It was so fun and personal. I would recommend this experience to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rolanda L

Bought my veil here, really nice boutique. And the owner was very flexible with the price. Great choice

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Samantha F

One word, AMAZING! Joanna and her staff from start to finish made my very first bridal experience phenomenal. My mother and I were over the moon with everything. We were made to feel just like family and I walked away with MY DRESS. Joanna thank you a million times for making... Read More this experience memorable and meaningful! Xo

Joanna Daidone

I am devoted to giving every bride personal attention to find her perfect dress. I opened my boutique to offer an alternative experience to the large salons. I am respectful of your budget without sacrificing style and the one-on-one experience is all about you! At Forever Amour Bridal Boutique you find a shopping experience that is like no other salon in the city. You will be received in our intimate setting, where you will feel welcome and not pressured. One bride at a time attention allows us to select dresses that reflect your sense of style and desired fashion look.