Winner Best Of The Knot 2015 - 2017 Bridal Salon

TRUNK SHOW- Lillian West New Collection May 19th-21st By appointment to view the soft feminine looks NYC Brides have rated the shopping experience at our salon The Best of 2016 and 2015. A visit here is unlike any other-- intimate and personal with amazing dresses at prices that will surprise you. Read the reviews from brides who loved our service. Visit our jewel-box salon which is so cozy it's like shopping in your living room. We have exclusive designer and custom dresses found only at our salon. Ask for a consultation with expert bridal designer Jude Jowilson. Alterations Available. We support same-sex marriage and offer custom wedding suits Don't know where to begin? Check out our Guide to Shopping on our website for all you need to know prior to shopping

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

1089 Second Avenue, New York, NY (212) 486-2900

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kellen B

This was THE best experience I had while dress shopping. Joanna takes such pride in her collection. All of the samples looked as if they had never been worn. I also loved how she took the time to look at photos of dresses I had tried on, but then also recommended some different... Read More ideas that still fit with my overall vision. I absolutely fell in LOVE with the dress she picked for me. Not only did I find a dress that exceeded my dreams, it was well under my $3,000 budget (I didn't even think that was possible with a designer gown!!). Joanna really made it a special appointment and a memory I will always share with my family. Her salon is intimate and beautiful and truly worth booking an appointment for THE dress.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Olivia H

What an amazing time in Forever Amour Bridal. It was fate: Joanna was very flexible and able to squeeze me in for the very last appointment of the day, so my mom could make it into the city in time. Her "ladies-in-waiting" greeted us with smiles and a helping hand. I told her... Read More the type of wedding I was craving and she knew exactly what I wanted. The third dress I tried on ended up being "the one." I can't believe I found such a wonderful dress, on the first go, at an unparalleled price! Do not walk, RUN to Forver Amour Bridal. Thank you, Olivia H

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kyesha F

What a wonderful experience! Joanna was awesome from the start! She was patient and very interested in me finding my dress! If you are looking for a small boutique experience then this the shop for you! I wanted a opposite experience of Kleindfield and Joanna shop was perfect!... Read More Joanna is such a warm and caring person. She treated my family so well and we had such a good time ! She didn't rush us nor did I feel rush! I found my dress by the second one! The process was easy and not complicated. And the price was definitely what I was looking for! I got a great deal without going broke. Joanna gives great advice and that for sure goes a long way! I appreciate her guidance regarding buying dress. My time there was perfect and a blessing! You won't regret going to Forever Amour Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christina C

I would not have expected to find my dress so fast, but thanks to Joanna and her team, I can't wait for my big day! I went to three bridal salons a few weeks ago when there was a major downpour in NYC. I switched my appointment for Forever Amour Bridal last minute so my friend... Read More could attend with me. When we got there, we had to take off our shoes before entering the salon, which at first seemed weird but in retrospect I appreciated knowing my dress wouldn't be dirtied by everyone's gross shoe particles. The salon is very small and by appointment only, but there is a huge variety in styles - I tried everything on from a ballgown to a mermaid to a high-low dress. Joanna was very conscientious of my budget, and didn't try to pull dresses for me she knew I wouldn't be able to afford. I ended up finding a sample sale dress at her salon that looks like a one of a kind piece, and needs minimal alterations done. Can't wait to say 'I do' in the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Dehidanin C

Joanna and Sarah were incredibly helpful! I found a gorgeous "Great Gatsby" inspired gown at a great price. Joanna listened to my suggestions and was able to intuitively sense my style without me having to say much (extremely important for a first timer!) and was considerate of... Read More my budget. Sarah was so sweet and calming; her presence made the appointment all the better. Forever Amour gave me a true bridal experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Katie D

From the moment I began corresponding with Joanna via email, I knew that Forever Amour Bridal was something special. My first positive vibe impression was that Joanna, the OWNER, was corresponding with me. Down to earth, but sassy to be certain, her larger-than-life personality... Read More made the experience personal and comfortable, and extremely fun. Now, I didn't think I had a tall order to fill, but it turns out, I'm rather particular. Rock n' roll meets boho meets comfort meets affordability left me feeling like few stores understood my personal style. At our appointment, Joanna and her assistants inquired about me, my fiance (who was with me), and our relationship. She let me choose some dresses, and then began her creative process of picking dresses the better she got to know me. She listened, and I am happy to say that it was Joanna, not me, who picked the perfect gown. She stayed in my price-range, while lovingly pushing me outside of my comfort zone. She uttered practical adages such as "if you don't like it, there's no sense in continuing to look at it." Joanna was as invested in my experience and my happiness as would be a mom or sister or aunt. There was a resounding emotional echo when we finally picked "the one" from Joanna and her fantastic staff. Great pricing and selection aside, the studio is clean, comfortable, and so well naturally lit. You will not regret a moment of the time you spend at this gem of a studio, nestled discretely between buildings on 2nd and 57th. I am so grateful to Joanna! Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Melissa F

Joanna and her team of girls over there are all amazing! From the moment my appointment started to the second I found my dream dress they were so kind and helpful. Their attention to how you feel in the dress and suggestions were awesome. They really make your moment to find... Read More your dress special. I am forever grateful for their help and can't wait to share my wedding day picture with them. If you are looking for a relaxed and one on one attention dress experience Forever Amour Bridal Boutique is the place to go. They are 100% genuine and attentive.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Elisa D

I had an amazing experience dress shopping at Forever Amour!! Joanna is so wonderful to talk to and really cares about her customers. She makes you feel like family! At the start of my appointment, Joanna took the time to really get to know me and what I was looking for. She... Read More had so much patience and picked out dresses that complimented my body type. I felt completely at ease and relaxed the entire time I was dress shopping (which wasn't something I felt when shopping at other salons). I ended up leaving with my dream dress for an incredible price! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this salon and HIGHLY recommend you make an appointment here!! It will be your last stop!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Sally T

My mother- in -law to be and I visited Forever Amour Bridal recently. This was now the 4th bridal shop I'd gone to, so I certainly did not expect to find my dream wedding dress on that day. Joanna and the intern working with her, Sarah, were very professional, personable, and... Read More warm. My bridal shopping anxiety had gone away when Joanna expressed interest in what I was looking for when she asked me to tell her more about myself and my style. Plus, Joanna asked to see photos of dresses that I tried on before to get a better idea of my style preferences. I had not received this much attention at any of the other bridal shops I'd gone to. The bridal selection at this shop seemed small. However, it was impressive how Joanna would pick out dresses that closely represented my style. It was not long before Joanna and Sarah helped me slip into THE dress. If Joanna would have allowed me, I would have stood on the pedestal and admired myself in that fabulous dress for hours. The boutique is very organized and the dresses are kept in pristine condition. Thank you to Forever Amour Bridal for helping me find a phenomenal dress that is flattering and just perfect for me.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Erika T

Forever Amour... where do I even begin? This was the first place I looked for a dress, and also the last. The owner Joanna, designer Jude, and interns at the shop are all a dream. After trying on several samples, I decided to try on a few of designer Jude Jowilson's... Read More stunning collection gowns (which are all to-die-for), and chose a gown with intricate French lace, vintage beading and fitted silhouette, plunging back, and luxurious silk - the dress of my dreams. After saying "yes", they had a bottle of champagne ready to pop and celebrate with me. From beginning to end, the fittings process was as smooth as could be. I was more than taken care of, and genuinely felt like my well-being and taste as a bride was their #1 priority. I truly could not rave more about this place - Joanna and Jude, you are the greatest!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Phoebe H

Joanna was the absolute best. I had her all to myself. Forever Amour was the first place I went to try on dresses and I found the one! 45 minutes later I walked out with the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. She is incredible and knows how to assess your shape and style to... Read More guide you in the right direction.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Skylar F

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Forever Amour with Joanna. I went in looking for a specific dress during a trunk show-- it was my first time trying on dresses but I had a feeling it would be the one. Joanna had me try on a few other dresses first, which helped me be... Read More absolutely positive about the one I ultimately chose. Joanna put so much time and consideration into my appointment, was inclusive of my friends, and truly made me feel beautiful. When I went back to pick it up about six weeks later, even in the middle of a hectic day, Joanna took the time to let me try the dress on for my mom, who hadn't been able to go to my first appointment. She then even let us go out to lunch and come back again for the dress so we didn't have to carry it around! Joanna is kind, gracious, fair, and fun! I would recommend her services at Forever Amour to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lijing W

It is a long overdue review, but still I would like to share my amazing experience here. Joanna is super nice and helped me pick the dream dress for my wedding. All her team are so lovely to work with, and the collection in the store is amazing. If you're still struggling with... Read More what wedding dress to pick, do not miss Joanna's store!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Madeline F

I had such a great experience at Forever Amour. Joanna and her "ladies in waiting" were so focused on helping me find a gown that made me feel beautiful. It was such a different experience than the one I had at Kleinfeld earlier that day, where I was made to feel rushed and the... Read More saleswoman attempted to push the sale of dresses that I wasn't interested in. At Forever Amour, I was immediately comfortable when I walked in the door. My friends and I felt like we were shopping in our living room! It was so fun and personal. I would recommend this experience to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rolanda L

Bought my veil here, really nice boutique. And the owner was very flexible with the price. Great choice

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Samantha F

One word, AMAZING! Joanna and her staff from start to finish made my very first bridal experience phenomenal. My mother and I were over the moon with everything. We were made to feel just like family and I walked away with MY DRESS. Joanna thank you a million times for making... Read More this experience memorable and meaningful! Xo

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Dominique M

A wonderful truly couture experience at an amazing price! Joanna is very well seasoned and knowledgeable and the in house designer, Jude Jowilson, made created a gorgeous silk gown beyond perfection. I will definitely recommend Forever Amour to all of my friends getting... Read More married... Thank you again for my beautiful dress !

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lauren H

Joanna has a very warm, welcoming presence, and I felt like she really listened to my comments on each dress selection. When I put on 'my' dress, I knew it immediately! I was hesitant making the decision alone, so Joanna pulled out her ipad and we facetimed with my mom. It was... Read More such a sweet moment being able have my mom's input- this personal touch made this experience unforgettable. The extremely reasonable price ultimately made the decision a no-brainer. I am so excited to go back in February for my fittings. If you want a truly personal experience, Forever Amour is great place to 'say yes to the dress.'

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Candice H

From the moment we walked in, we felt at ease with Joanna. She has a beautiful boutique salon in NYC, and it was a calm escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Before we got started, Joanna took the time to ask me what kind of dress I was looking for and she excitedly... Read More looked through pictures I had saved on my phone. She then pulled a selection of beautiful dresses for me to try on and was very patient as my family and I took pictures of each dress and talked. She also let me sort through her entire dress selection in case there were other dresses I liked and wanted to pull. It was so much fun! The best part is we never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase any of the dresses, which made me feel very comfortable and not at all anxious! Joanna is so professional! She has a fabulous selection of gowns at unbeatable prices. I highly recommend shopping here for your dream dress. You certainly will receive the best experience here without all of the frills that you will find at the larger shops.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alexandra M

I had an excellent experience at Forever Amour and am so pleased to say that I found my dress there. I was feeling a bit stuck in my search, as my budget was under $1000 and I had already made the rounds at Bhldn and DB. I wasn't sure where to turn next for affordable gowns in... Read More NYC, but then I found Forever Amour on The Knot, and noticed they were having a sample sale. I had no idea that sample sales could be so civilized - I only shared the room with one other bride, and I had the full attention of 2 girls as well as Joanna. The experience was very relaxed and I felt encouraged to try on as many dresses as I wanted. I was really pleased to find so many dresses in my price range - how unexpected! I found a stunning beaded strapless gown for $750 and could not be happier. I would highly recommend visiting Joanna's boutique regardless of your budget. If I remember correctly, the custom gowns start at $3k or so, and they looked absolutely gorgeous. The only advice I have for Forever Amour is to consider offering their brides a beverage when they come in for appointments. (Especially in the summer!) All in all, I had a great experience at Forever Amour. Just when I thought I was running out of options for my budget I found the perfect dress, of superior, couture quality, for such a reasonable price. Joanna, thank you for helping me find the one!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alexandra R

I’m from Panama and I went to NYC to find my dreamed wedding dress. Before visiting this boutique, I went to the most recognized bridal stores in NYC. Forever Amour was my last appointment... Honestly, I went to the store sad and completely disappointed due to my past... Read More experiences with the other bridal boutiques… Oh well… Thank God I didn't found anything in the previously visited stores. Forever Amour was everything I expected from a bridal boutique in NYC: gorgeous assortment and outstanding customer service. Actually, my experience was above and beyond perfect. For my surprise, the prices were amazing too. Forever Amour has the best assortment in wedding dresses. What differentiates this bridal boutique of any other is the quality of the assortment. Every dress was spectacular. The veils and hair accessories were stunning too. The samples were in perfect conditions. I have worked for the last ten years on the retail industry and this is the best customer service that I ever have received. It felt very real and sincere. Joanna is an angel. Honestly, she’s the best. She is so kind and nice. She made me feel super comfortable and special. She has such a good vibe. All of her suggestions were beautiful and accurate. It was like she can read minds! I spent $3,200 and that includes my wedding dress, veil and hair accessory. That was only the 20% of what I projected to spend in my wedding dress. I’m missing words to say thank you for your kindly help and patience. This place totally saved my trip to NYC! Thank you Joanna! Wishing you all the best and tons of success, Alexandra

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

I went to maybe 25 salons before this. Ok I admit, I liked looking for the right dress. But when it came to being decisive? I wasn't. Joanna at Forever Amour was quick to tell me her opinion about what looked best on me, and guess what, she was right. She and I loved the gown,... Read More and so did my friend who came, mother, and everyone I brought to the store. I bought a gown by Jude and Jude and Joanna are quite the team. They know how to give you what you want, are responsive to email (which is how I usually voiced changes I wanted during the fitting process, after the photos settled in), graceful, and great at helping deal with all the personalities I brought to them. I grew to really care about those two! They are on your side. They helped me articulate what I had imagined into reality and gave me a beautiful custom gown. There was a decent amount of back and fourth around alterations but I always found them easy to work with and happy to put in the efforts I request. They manage to give a local small town feel to this big NYC. They remember all about you and make you feel great everytime you go there. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Abigail H

I had the best experience at Forever Amour Bridal! Joanna was a dream to work with! My dress was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Joanna has dresses that are better quality than other places and less expensive. All in all I walked away with a beautiful dress and had... Read More the best time finding it. Thank you Joanna!!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Forever Amour Bridal was the 4th Bridal Salon my daughter and I visited and it was the absolute BEST! Joanna was fantastic to work with and had a marvelous selection of bridal gowns to choose from. My daughter, Abi, found the most beautiful, perfect Justin Alexander wedding... Read More dress and veil here. Joanna was personable, genuinely caring and helpful at every step - dress arrived as scheduled, recommended excellent alterations seamstress Maria Ambrosini and followed-up with every detail.. Make Forever Amour Bridal definitely one of the salons on your list for that special wedding dress.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Krystin T

I had the absolute best experience picking my wedding gown at Forever Amour! It's a small boutique with a gorgeous selection of gowns to choose from. Joanna, and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with. Joanna's very warm, friendly, and caring and is willing to... Read More work with any budget. My mother and I had her undivided attention and the entire boutique to ourselves which makes her place truly unique. I highly recommend her!

Joanna Daidone

I am devoted to giving every bride personal attention to find her perfect dress. I opened my boutique to offer an alternative experience to the large salons. I am respectful of your budget without sacrificing style and the one-on-one experience is all about you! At Forever Amour Bridal Boutique you find a shopping experience that is like no other salon in the city. You will be received in our intimate setting, where you will feel welcome and not pressured. One bride at a time attention allows us to select dresses that reflect your sense of style and desired fashion look.