Winner Best Of The Knot 2015 - 2017 Bridal Salon

SAMPLE SALE. Your chance to find a beautiful dress at an amazing price! Call now and mention sample sale. NYC Brides have rated the shopping experience at our salon The Best of 2016 and 2015. A visit here is unlike any other-- intimate and personal with amazing dresses at prices that will surprise you. Read the reviews from brides who loved our service. Visit our jewel-box salon which is so cozy it's like shopping in your living room. We have exclusive designer and custom dresses found only at our salon. Ask for a consultation with expert bridal designer Jude Jowilson. Alterations Available. We support same-sex marriage and offer custom wedding suits Don't know where to begin? Check out our Guide to Shopping on our website for all you need to know prior to shopping.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

1089 Second Avenue, New York, NY (212) 486-2900

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kellen B

This was THE best experience I had while dress shopping. Joanna takes such pride in her collection. All of the samples looked as if they had never been worn. I also loved how she took the time to look at photos of dresses I had tried on, but then also recommended some different... Read More ideas that still fit with my overall vision. I absolutely fell in LOVE with the dress she picked for me. Not only did I find a dress that exceeded my dreams, it was well under my $3,000 budget (I didn't even think that was possible with a designer gown!!). Joanna really made it a special appointment and a memory I will always share with my family. Her salon is intimate and beautiful and truly worth booking an appointment for THE dress.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Olivia H

What an amazing time in Forever Amour Bridal. It was fate: Joanna was very flexible and able to squeeze me in for the very last appointment of the day, so my mom could make it into the city in time. Her "ladies-in-waiting" greeted us with smiles and a helping hand. I told her... Read More the type of wedding I was craving and she knew exactly what I wanted. The third dress I tried on ended up being "the one." I can't believe I found such a wonderful dress, on the first go, at an unparalleled price! Do not walk, RUN to Forver Amour Bridal. Thank you, Olivia H

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kyesha F

What a wonderful experience! Joanna was awesome from the start! She was patient and very interested in me finding my dress! If you are looking for a small boutique experience then this the shop for you! I wanted a opposite experience of Kleindfield and Joanna shop was perfect!... Read More Joanna is such a warm and caring person. She treated my family so well and we had such a good time ! She didn't rush us nor did I feel rush! I found my dress by the second one! The process was easy and not complicated. And the price was definitely what I was looking for! I got a great deal without going broke. Joanna gives great advice and that for sure goes a long way! I appreciate her guidance regarding buying dress. My time there was perfect and a blessing! You won't regret going to Forever Amour Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Elisa D

I had an amazing experience dress shopping at Forever Amour!! Joanna is so wonderful to talk to and really cares about her customers. She makes you feel like family! At the start of my appointment, Joanna took the time to really get to know me and what I was looking for. She... Read More had so much patience and picked out dresses that complimented my body type. I felt completely at ease and relaxed the entire time I was dress shopping (which wasn't something I felt when shopping at other salons). I ended up leaving with my dream dress for an incredible price! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this salon and HIGHLY recommend you make an appointment here!! It will be your last stop!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Sally T

My mother- in -law to be and I visited Forever Amour Bridal recently. This was now the 4th bridal shop I'd gone to, so I certainly did not expect to find my dream wedding dress on that day. Joanna and the intern working with her, Sarah, were very professional, personable, and... Read More warm. My bridal shopping anxiety had gone away when Joanna expressed interest in what I was looking for when she asked me to tell her more about myself and my style. Plus, Joanna asked to see photos of dresses that I tried on before to get a better idea of my style preferences. I had not received this much attention at any of the other bridal shops I'd gone to. The bridal selection at this shop seemed small. However, it was impressive how Joanna would pick out dresses that closely represented my style. It was not long before Joanna and Sarah helped me slip into THE dress. If Joanna would have allowed me, I would have stood on the pedestal and admired myself in that fabulous dress for hours. The boutique is very organized and the dresses are kept in pristine condition. Thank you to Forever Amour Bridal for helping me find a phenomenal dress that is flattering and just perfect for me.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Erika T

Forever Amour... where do I even begin? This was the first place I looked for a dress, and also the last. The owner Joanna, designer Jude, and interns at the shop are all a dream. After trying on several samples, I decided to try on a few of designer Jude Jowilson's... Read More stunning collection gowns (which are all to-die-for), and chose a gown with intricate French lace, vintage beading and fitted silhouette, plunging back, and luxurious silk - the dress of my dreams. After saying "yes", they had a bottle of champagne ready to pop and celebrate with me. From beginning to end, the fittings process was as smooth as could be. I was more than taken care of, and genuinely felt like my well-being and taste as a bride was their #1 priority. I truly could not rave more about this place - Joanna and Jude, you are the greatest!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Phoebe H

Joanna was the absolute best. I had her all to myself. Forever Amour was the first place I went to try on dresses and I found the one! 45 minutes later I walked out with the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. She is incredible and knows how to assess your shape and style to... Read More guide you in the right direction.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Skylar F

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Forever Amour with Joanna. I went in looking for a specific dress during a trunk show-- it was my first time trying on dresses but I had a feeling it would be the one. Joanna had me try on a few other dresses first, which helped me be... Read More absolutely positive about the one I ultimately chose. Joanna put so much time and consideration into my appointment, was inclusive of my friends, and truly made me feel beautiful. When I went back to pick it up about six weeks later, even in the middle of a hectic day, Joanna took the time to let me try the dress on for my mom, who hadn't been able to go to my first appointment. She then even let us go out to lunch and come back again for the dress so we didn't have to carry it around! Joanna is kind, gracious, fair, and fun! I would recommend her services at Forever Amour to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lijing W

It is a long overdue review, but still I would like to share my amazing experience here. Joanna is super nice and helped me pick the dream dress for my wedding. All her team are so lovely to work with, and the collection in the store is amazing. If you're still struggling with... Read More what wedding dress to pick, do not miss Joanna's store!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Madeline F

I had such a great experience at Forever Amour. Joanna and her "ladies in waiting" were so focused on helping me find a gown that made me feel beautiful. It was such a different experience than the one I had at Kleinfeld earlier that day, where I was made to feel rushed and the... Read More saleswoman attempted to push the sale of dresses that I wasn't interested in. At Forever Amour, I was immediately comfortable when I walked in the door. My friends and I felt like we were shopping in our living room! It was so fun and personal. I would recommend this experience to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rolanda L

Bought my veil here, really nice boutique. And the owner was very flexible with the price. Great choice

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Samantha F

One word, AMAZING! Joanna and her staff from start to finish made my very first bridal experience phenomenal. My mother and I were over the moon with everything. We were made to feel just like family and I walked away with MY DRESS. Joanna thank you a million times for making... Read More this experience memorable and meaningful! Xo

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Dominique M

A wonderful truly couture experience at an amazing price! Joanna is very well seasoned and knowledgeable and the in house designer, Jude Jowilson, made created a gorgeous silk gown beyond perfection. I will definitely recommend Forever Amour to all of my friends getting... Read More married... Thank you again for my beautiful dress !

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lauren H

Joanna has a very warm, welcoming presence, and I felt like she really listened to my comments on each dress selection. When I put on 'my' dress, I knew it immediately! I was hesitant making the decision alone, so Joanna pulled out her ipad and we facetimed with my mom. It was... Read More such a sweet moment being able have my mom's input- this personal touch made this experience unforgettable. The extremely reasonable price ultimately made the decision a no-brainer. I am so excited to go back in February for my fittings. If you want a truly personal experience, Forever Amour is great place to 'say yes to the dress.'

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Candice H

From the moment we walked in, we felt at ease with Joanna. She has a beautiful boutique salon in NYC, and it was a calm escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Before we got started, Joanna took the time to ask me what kind of dress I was looking for and she excitedly... Read More looked through pictures I had saved on my phone. She then pulled a selection of beautiful dresses for me to try on and was very patient as my family and I took pictures of each dress and talked. She also let me sort through her entire dress selection in case there were other dresses I liked and wanted to pull. It was so much fun! The best part is we never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase any of the dresses, which made me feel very comfortable and not at all anxious! Joanna is so professional! She has a fabulous selection of gowns at unbeatable prices. I highly recommend shopping here for your dream dress. You certainly will receive the best experience here without all of the frills that you will find at the larger shops.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alexandra M

I had an excellent experience at Forever Amour and am so pleased to say that I found my dress there. I was feeling a bit stuck in my search, as my budget was under $1000 and I had already made the rounds at Bhldn and DB. I wasn't sure where to turn next for affordable gowns in... Read More NYC, but then I found Forever Amour on The Knot, and noticed they were having a sample sale. I had no idea that sample sales could be so civilized - I only shared the room with one other bride, and I had the full attention of 2 girls as well as Joanna. The experience was very relaxed and I felt encouraged to try on as many dresses as I wanted. I was really pleased to find so many dresses in my price range - how unexpected! I found a stunning beaded strapless gown for $750 and could not be happier. I would highly recommend visiting Joanna's boutique regardless of your budget. If I remember correctly, the custom gowns start at $3k or so, and they looked absolutely gorgeous. The only advice I have for Forever Amour is to consider offering their brides a beverage when they come in for appointments. (Especially in the summer!) All in all, I had a great experience at Forever Amour. Just when I thought I was running out of options for my budget I found the perfect dress, of superior, couture quality, for such a reasonable price. Joanna, thank you for helping me find the one!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alexandra R

I’m from Panama and I went to NYC to find my dreamed wedding dress. Before visiting this boutique, I went to the most recognized bridal stores in NYC. Forever Amour was my last appointment... Honestly, I went to the store sad and completely disappointed due to my past... Read More experiences with the other bridal boutiques… Oh well… Thank God I didn't found anything in the previously visited stores. Forever Amour was everything I expected from a bridal boutique in NYC: gorgeous assortment and outstanding customer service. Actually, my experience was above and beyond perfect. For my surprise, the prices were amazing too. Forever Amour has the best assortment in wedding dresses. What differentiates this bridal boutique of any other is the quality of the assortment. Every dress was spectacular. The veils and hair accessories were stunning too. The samples were in perfect conditions. I have worked for the last ten years on the retail industry and this is the best customer service that I ever have received. It felt very real and sincere. Joanna is an angel. Honestly, she’s the best. She is so kind and nice. She made me feel super comfortable and special. She has such a good vibe. All of her suggestions were beautiful and accurate. It was like she can read minds! I spent $3,200 and that includes my wedding dress, veil and hair accessory. That was only the 20% of what I projected to spend in my wedding dress. I’m missing words to say thank you for your kindly help and patience. This place totally saved my trip to NYC! Thank you Joanna! Wishing you all the best and tons of success, Alexandra

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

I went to maybe 25 salons before this. Ok I admit, I liked looking for the right dress. But when it came to being decisive? I wasn't. Joanna at Forever Amour was quick to tell me her opinion about what looked best on me, and guess what, she was right. She and I loved the gown,... Read More and so did my friend who came, mother, and everyone I brought to the store. I bought a gown by Jude and Jude and Joanna are quite the team. They know how to give you what you want, are responsive to email (which is how I usually voiced changes I wanted during the fitting process, after the photos settled in), graceful, and great at helping deal with all the personalities I brought to them. I grew to really care about those two! They are on your side. They helped me articulate what I had imagined into reality and gave me a beautiful custom gown. There was a decent amount of back and fourth around alterations but I always found them easy to work with and happy to put in the efforts I request. They manage to give a local small town feel to this big NYC. They remember all about you and make you feel great everytime you go there. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Abigail H

I had the best experience at Forever Amour Bridal! Joanna was a dream to work with! My dress was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Joanna has dresses that are better quality than other places and less expensive. All in all I walked away with a beautiful dress and had... Read More the best time finding it. Thank you Joanna!!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Forever Amour Bridal was the 4th Bridal Salon my daughter and I visited and it was the absolute BEST! Joanna was fantastic to work with and had a marvelous selection of bridal gowns to choose from. My daughter, Abi, found the most beautiful, perfect Justin Alexander wedding... Read More dress and veil here. Joanna was personable, genuinely caring and helpful at every step - dress arrived as scheduled, recommended excellent alterations seamstress Maria Ambrosini and followed-up with every detail.. Make Forever Amour Bridal definitely one of the salons on your list for that special wedding dress.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Krystin T

I had the absolute best experience picking my wedding gown at Forever Amour! It's a small boutique with a gorgeous selection of gowns to choose from. Joanna, and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with. Joanna's very warm, friendly, and caring and is willing to... Read More work with any budget. My mother and I had her undivided attention and the entire boutique to ourselves which makes her place truly unique. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Joanna was lovely to work with. She is happy to let you try dresses and to accommodate your preferences. This is the kind of bridal studio to go if you like the personal and intimate experience.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Sarah H

This was one of THE BEST wedding dress shopping experiences I had while shopping for a dress. I ended up getting my dress through Joanna, and I couldn't have asked for a dress that fit me better (both in shape and in personality) for the price that I received. I'm not the... Read More easiest person to shop for because I am never sure what I'm looking for. I had tried on dresses at other locations, and my selections were all over the place, but nothing had really stood out. Joanna helped me try on a couple of dresses, but she zeroed in on my style very quickly and pulled one last dress off the shelf. Well that ended up being the most perfect of dresses, but a little bit above my budget. Luckily, there was some flexibility in the price, and now I have the dress and saved some money for other wedding expenses. Thanks Joanna!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

I visited this salon several weeks ago with my daughter who is the bride, and we were immediately made to feel at home by Joanna. The salon was intimate and we were the only ones there. All Joanna's attention was on the bride, she was not distracted by other customers, phones... Read More or anything else. She accommodated us by letting my daughter try on as many dresses as she wanted and allowed us to experiment with different accessories. It was truly a unique boutique experience. Besides ready made gowns offered at very reasonable prices, Joanna also works with designers to make custom wedding gowns as well at an unbelievable price. My daughter did not buy a dress the first visit, but after experiencing the frenzy of other boutiques we returned to Forever Amour Bridal and purchased the wedding gown. My daughter wanted to change the shape of the skirt and Joanna sent us to a wonderful old world style seamstress who is tailoring the dress for her. What a wonderful shopping experience this has been and we feel as if Joanna has become a member of our family. I highly recommend a visit to Forever Amour Bridal.

Super Friendly and approachable!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Thaiana C

So as soon as I came in, Johana made me feel very welcomed. She was very knowledgeable and helped me figure out what was best considering I gave her a budget. She helped narrow my search down and was very mindful of my needs and wants. I really really recommend Forever Amour... Read More Bridal Boutique, you'll be happy you visited! -Thai-

Joanna Daidone

I am devoted to giving every bride personal attention to find her perfect dress. I opened my boutique to offer an alternative experience to the large salons. I am respectful of your budget without sacrificing style and the one-on-one experience is all about you! At Forever Amour Bridal Boutique you find a shopping experience that is like no other salon in the city. You will be received in our intimate setting, where you will feel welcome and not pressured. One bride at a time attention allows us to select dresses that reflect your sense of style and desired fashion look.