Forever Flowers

(5)

NORTH CANTON, OH

Let us inspire you!

Forever Flowers specializes in weddings giving each bride beautiful, unique floral creations that are sure to wow you and your guests. We work hard to gather all your thoughts and inspirations to give you exactly what you've dreamed of. This is your special day and we would love to be a part of it!

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

NORTH CANTON, OH

Honestly Makes Dreams Come True

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Richelle B

I was so frustrated with florists and was ready to give up on flowers. I spoke with Amy and she was simply amazing She instantly put my mind at ease! My colors were unique and I had a vision in mind but was unsure how to pull it together. Amy gave different ideas and suggestions and even hand crafted a floral garland of solid flowers and ribbon! It was stunning! I still get compliments on my flowers when people look at my pictures. She was very creative and fun to work with and also maintained my tight budget. I would recommend her to anyone!

Beautiful and Elegant

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Julia G

Amy was beyond amazing. She was so easy to work with and our center pieces, chuppah and bouquets were stunning. She even matched the jewels in my bouquet to the ones on my dress.

Beautiful flowers and friendly service

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Tanisha M

Amy was just wonderful. She really worked with my budget and was always nice and easy to get in touch with. My bouquet, my matron of honor's bouquet and all the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful. All the flowers were fresh and colorful

Amy is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Gina C

Amy is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so sweet and friendly. When we met to discuss my vision, she really listened and gave great suggestions. I absolutely loved my bouquet! It was just how I envisioned it! She sends you pictures along the way, so if you need to tweak anything you can let her know and she's more than accommodating. She can be a little slow to respond to email at times, but she gives you her cell number and she is super fast at communicating that way. I would not have wanted to work with anyone else! Amy is amazing!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Stephanie R

I was so happy with our wedding flowers. We changed our mind a few times about what we wanted to do with flowers, but eventually I found a picture of a bouquet that I liked and Amy was able to duplicate it exactly. We used roses and hydrangeas for our tables and bouquets and they were all perfect. Amy had many ideas for centerpiece settings and was able to come up with different ideas to work within our budget. Amy and her team were able to set everything up and work with the staff at our wedding location on all of the last minute details and it was a very stress-free day for us.

Send Email