Forever Friends Fine Stationery and Favors

Old Bethpage, NY

Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Old Bethpage, NY (516) 721-2635

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Danielle E

While the rest of the wedding planning world can be complicated and exhausting, Beth was the most honest, down to earth person we have dealt with in a very long time. Not only is her work gorgeous, but she took the time to walk us through the entire invitation process, compare... Read More pricing, pitch ideas, and had the quickest turnaround time imaginable. She is friendly, outgoing, did not pressure us at all, and her prices were extremely fair and reasonable. We would recommend her to any and all!

Love!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Vanessa M

Picking out and finalizing the invitations was a long process. Thankfully I had Beth who scrutinized over the details until everything was perfect. She had a great vision about what would look best and I trusted her- she was always right! (we literally went back and forth... Read More about a space). We also had her do the calligraphy on the envelopes which was well worth it. Beth was great to work with- definitely recommended!

A Sweet and Senisible Saleswoman!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Laura D

Beth was amazing. I had tried many other places to try to find our invitation and never found what we were looking for. Beth sat us down and took her time finding out what we liked! She also geared us to what was unique and sensible for our budget. She was sweet and kind-hearted... Read More and by the end I felt that she was a true friend. Our invitations came out beautiful without a glitch and we even got wedding programs. Everyone had such great things to say about the invitations and I know that the programs will be a big hit. Thanks to Beth and Forever Friends for making the wedding invitation experience more than I could have every hoped for! Everything was beautiful and I would recommend Beth to anyone in a HEART BEAT!

Gorgeous Invitations and a gorgeous personality!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Donna B

I searched TheKnot.com for vendors specializing in invitations and came across Forever Friends. Since it is located close to where I work, I decided to make an appointment to look at some samples. I'm so glad I did! From the minute I met Beth I knew we would be in good hands!... Read More She has an amazing collection of samples and is very knowledgeable about the whole process - colors, fonts, etc. She helped us to put together a truly stunning invitation. On top of that, she is an absolute sweetheart - kind and patient. The best part is that she is genuinely excited about your event and your satisfaction with the product. Fantastic - highly recommend Forever Friends!

Best find!

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Lennie A

Forever Friends is the right place to get the best invitations for your special events especially if you need them in a rush. I was one week into planning my wedding, which I decided to have in less than 2 months, when I realized that I had to get my invitations out before it... Read More was too late. And then I met Beth….on a Sunday night! She had tons of samples and designs to choose from. She really took her time with me and my family in picking out the design and never rushed me when it came to picking the words. She got the proofs to me in no time and in less than a week I was already admiring the invitations. They were exactly what I expected. They looked very elegant! The paper was the right thickness, the texture just beautiful and the font which Beth carefully helped me pick were just perfect. I have to say, the invitations really set the tone for how I planned the rest of my wedding. Best of all Beth is just amazing to work with. Thanks Beth!

Beth is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 erica s

I used Beth for my invitations and she was absolutely amazing. Literally everyone invited said it was the best invitation they have seen. Beth was professional, knowledgeable, and patient. I recommend her to anyone who want to impress their guests!

Exacty what I wanted

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Valerie A

After going to dozens of invitation places, i met Beth and was abe to find the perfect invitation and it was completely customized o exactly what i wanted from the envelopes to the raised print. In addition to her serice, the pricec was right - i would recommend her to anyone!