Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alex S

110% recommend!! Jona and Jerry are the perfect pair of photographers to have on your big day! Jona took my bridals about a month before the wedding and they looked AMAZING! She had proofs over to my mom and I in a blink and handled all the ordering of my bridal portrait. We had... Read More Jerry at our rehearsal dinner and he was super attentive at capturing sweet moments between my husband and I and with our friends and family. On our big day, Jona and Jerry knew exactly what pictures they needed, worked efficiently and kept my husband and I calm (especially during family photos which can be really crazy with a big family!). I am really thankful we hired Jona and Jerry of Forever Photography Studios because I can't imagine our pictures being any better than their work!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lindsey L

Jona shot our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. She is quick on sending edits for the first two and sneak peeks for the wedding photos, which is very considerate. I also really appreciated her chill vibe which helped coax my husband out of his photo-shy shell. Not to... Read More mention— her photography work is top notch, she captures great light, angles and talks us through poses.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jaclyn B

Jerry and Jona are a dream come true when it comes to photography!! They're so professional, extremely talented, they listen to your needs, and have quite an eye for beautiful photos and lighting. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. If anything, you'll drive yourself... Read More crazy trying to pick just one favorite photo. I HIGHLY recommend Forever Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kyla Jo A

Jona and Jerry go far above and beyond any other photographer. They photographed our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. Their skills are unsurpassed by any other. Their gifts behind the lease never cease to amazing me. They manage to take the ordinary and make it... Read More extraordinary. I have never received so many compliments on photos before in my life. More so than their gift of capturing true emotion, is their ability to make you feel as though you are old friends. If you book Forever Photography you will not be disappointed. Prepare to be enchanted.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elizabeth B

Jerry and Jona are the bomb.com! Jona did my bridals and she shot such beautiful pictures -- everything was glowing and looked so dreamy. Then, for our wedding day, Jerry and Jona both shot our special day and working with them was great and made the day a breeze. I cannot wait... Read More to see the photos!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rita C

J&J shot our proposal and it was incredible! They did such an amazing job and the pictures were so phenomenal! I would absolutely use them again and the only reason we didn't use them for our wedding is that they were already booked for that date. They were so easy to work with,... Read More great people, and the pictures turned out so great!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Paige H

My husband and I can not say enough about how amazing Jona and Jerry are. They made our day run smoothly and were so kind. From the moment Jona came to get me, she completely made me feel at ease. She and Jerry did everything they could to make our day perfect and were so... Read More accomodating. We highly recommend them for all of your wedding events. We loved them!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Natalie T

Forever Photography Studio shot our engagement session as well as our wedding on the 4th of July this past year. Not only are our images so beautiful, but Jona and Jerry themselves are wonderful to work with! It didn't feel like we had strangers photographing us, but friends. We... Read More get so many compliments on our photos, and we love having them to remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Monica B

Jona and Jerry were so great! They made us feel so comfortable like we have been friends for years. They were very patient with the many hiccups we had throughout the evening. They were very much a part of making our wedding that much more special. I definitely recommend booking... Read More this husband and wife team. `Steve and Monica Trieu

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Trisha W

We absolutely love these guys!!! They photographed our wedding in Johnson City 3 weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with how things went! Jona and Jerry are not only amazing photographers, but they are truly some of the sweetest and friendliest people we've had the pleasure of... Read More knowing. They knew just how to calm us down in what can be a very stressful and nerve-wracking situation. They were everywhere at our wedding taking sooo many photos. They tried to accommodate all our requests for certain pictures as well. They were so great! We were so happy with our engagement photos and we cant wait to see our wedding pics!! Thank you guys for being a huge part of making our wedding a success!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Alicia K

Love Jona and Jerry! Never meeting your photographer can be nerve racking. When we met with Jona to take our engagements, we were immediately relieved. She and Jerry are very personable and make you feel like a million bucks. Let's not forget how awesome they make you look in... Read More pictures! They've photographed so many weddings, they're basically event coordinators. I would have been lost without them! I'll be using them for future pictures. Stop thinking about hiring them and just do it. Worth every penny!

Forever Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

Jona and Jerry did a perfect job capturing the best weekend of my life! They were professional, friendly and most importantly the pictures were beautiful! They offer several packages to suit your budget and needs and their price range is hard to beat compared to other... Read More photographers of the same caliber. They captured every moment of our big day without commanding our every move. We were able to fully enjoy our wedding and will have lovely photos to help us remember this special day. I highly recommend Forever Photography!

Amazing Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Katherine a

We found Jona and Jerry of Forever Photography Studio online and just loved their photographs. We got in touch with them and we just clicked. They are a super cool, laid back couple and we have ever since become friends with them and stayed in touch. They helped us shoot both... Read More our Hong Kong and our Germany wedding. Both weddings were so amazingly documented. I am a designer and artist and was looking for that photographer with an eye for unique perspectives. Jona and Jerry both have that and that's the reason they are so successful at what they do. We highly recommend them!

So so beautiful

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Ashley H

Jona and Jerry are so fabulous to work with. They are very personable and friendly and work magic with their camera. Our engagements and my bridals are absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see the photos from the wedding. They are great people and are passionate about what... Read More they do and the product they provide. I would recommend their services to ANY Bride and they love to travel! Hope to work with them again in the future!

Beautiful pictures, Relaxed style

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Christina D

Jona and Jerry do such great work - we can't praise them enough. They were very laid back but made sure they got all of the traditional shots along with more creative and fun ones. They were very efficient, with Jerry getting the pictures of the wedding party (individual... Read More shots) while Jona took our bride and groom photos. They made great use of the location and while they got very sweet, romantic pictures of us, they also made sure they got gorgeous sunset shots and pictures that captured the beauty of the architecture of the building at the same time. Some of the pictures that I hadn't thought of were of the flowers and setup. Considering how quickly the evening goes by, it was wonderful to go back and remember all of the details that we may have actually missed in all of the excitement. And when we got the photos back, that's when we realized just why your photographer is so important. The way they captured the lighting in some of the pictures of us dancing or in the courtyard as we left was magical. It truly captured the fairytale wedding that we remembered and lets us relive it when we look back. That is the most special part for us and we are so very grateful.

Stunning Photos!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Christine V

Jona and Jerry were absolutely wonderful! They do an amazing job and the pictures they take are stunning! Planning a wedding out of town was very stressful and they were so patient and so much help no matter how many questions I had.They were very easy to work with and I don't... Read More know what I would have done without them giving us advice along the way. I could not have imagined having anyone else capture our special day and am so thankful we had them as part of our crazy wedding planning journey.

Beuatiful Photographs and Perfect Memories

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Kallie L

Jona and Jerry Blackwell of Forever Photography are amazing! I fell in love with their photojournalist style and knew that they were the ones who could capture our wedding the best. I felt that our style of wedding fit their style of photography. We didn't meet Jona and Jerry... Read More until the day of our wedding, but email and phone conversations before the date really made me feel secure and confident that they knew exactly what to do once they arrived at the venue. They were so amazing and easy to work with all day. Even better was the quick turn around for the photos. The photographs were stunning. They captured every moment and memory. I wouldn't hesitate before hiring them again as photographers.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Elizabeth A

Jona and Jerry were excellent photographers. The pictures that they took were artistic, beautiful and whimsical. They were also wonderful at never getting in the way or being distracting during the ceremony. Their only down side is that it takes them quite a while to get photos... Read More back to you because they are so in demand. They also aren't always on top of their email. Overall they were wonderful and great people to be around.

Loved!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Victoria A

Forever photography exceeded my expectations! They were professional, fun, and so awesome. Emgagement photos look great and can't wait to see the wedding photos.

photography as art!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Sue F

The pictures from my daughter's wedding are breathtaking! Jona and Jerry were totally professional and easy to work with. They were careful to get all of the pictures we requested, as well as capturing many we treasure that we didn't think to ask for! Jona captures the... Read More romance and emotion of a wedding beautifully! My only complaint is that it took a full 3 months to get our pictures. They do their editing personally, and do a great job - so I guess the wait is worth it!

Jona and Jerry are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Jenny S

If I could give this review a hundred stars I would - simply stated Jona and Jerry are the BEST! Forever Photography was recommended to me by a friend shortly after we got engaged and I contacted them immediately to book them for our wedding. Jona did our engagement pictures... Read More and they turned out perfect! She was somehow able to make my fiance (now husband) actually enjoy taking pictures when he has always hated the camera! After engagement pictures Jona gave us great recommendations for florists, djs, and videographers. We trusted her completely and went with all of her recommendations and are so glad we did because all of the vendors she recommended were fantastic! We just got married last weekend and Jona and Jerry far exceeded our expectations! They both had some great ideas for fun, unique pictures and were able to keep everybody in order despite the craziness of a wedding with 300+ attending! I honestly felt like they were our two friends attending our wedding, not just our photographers. And BONUS, I asked Jona to send me a few of our pictures so I could use them for Thank You cards a couple days after our wedding and she sent them over to me right away - despite them being super busy getting ready to travel. I can not say enough good things about Forever Photography! Hire them to photograph your wedding, engagement, baby pictures, etc - you won't regret it!

AMAZING TALENT!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Lynn A

WOW - no one needs to look any further to find the BEST and most CREATIVE photography couple in Austin! Jona and Jerry are the simple adorable, caring people who truly capture the loving spirit of each couple in each event. We are THRILLED with my daughter's wedding pictures -... Read More simple gorgeous! And, my daughter will be back to capture more memories using Jona and Jerry for 1st Anniversary pictures - can't wait to see those special ones! So, look no further - if you want gorgeous, intimate and creative photography - Jona and Jerry are the ONES!

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 3/03/2012 christine B

I can't say enough good things about Jona and Jerry Blackwell!! Photography was the one thing that my husband and I felt very strongly was worth a good amount of our wedding budget. I am so glad that we went with Forever Photography and it was well worth the price. The... Read More pictures are stunning and they managed to capture so many special moments. Jona and Jerry were so sweet and had such a calming presence. I highly recommend Jona and Jerry Blackwell of Forever Photography Studio!

Forever Photography

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Jessica L

Jona and her husband were such a delight and sweet couple to work with! My family can get a little chaotic and crazy, but Jona did a great job staying calm :) She is very easy to get ahold of and an AMAZING photographer! A big thanks to her for being so flexible about switching... Read More venues at the last minute!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Stephanie S

Jona and Jerry at Forever Photography are so amazing at what they do! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures. They are everything we had hoped for and more! There were literally hundreds of shots - and not only of us, but of our family and friends too. It was... Read More so awesome to see how much fun everyone was having and to relive that day. They also helped us be so relaxed the day of - we truly enjoyed working with them! I HIGHLY recommend Forever Photography - they will make your day even more special by giving you pictures to last you a lifetime! Thank you, Jona and Jerry, for all your beautiful pictures - Nick and I love them as much as we loved having y'all be a part of our wedding day!