Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

San Diego, CA (619) 277-8815

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Bianca L

Paige is everything you want in a San Diego photographer. She is relaxed humorous and ready to lend support and smiles. After looking at her blog I was convinced she was the photographer for me and she did not disappoint. I'm so happy she was with me for my big day and she even... Read More made it a point to take the groom and I aside and remind us to breath and smile. I thought that was so touching and she made any stressful situation feel happy and light hearted. Thank you Paige!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bianca G

There are simply not enough positive things I can say about Paige. We did our engagement session with her and she photographed our wedding. She captured so many moments and during the day you barely noticed she was there! She knew exactly what I wanted to capture from our day... Read More and exceeded anything I could have imagined. She is so sweet and professional but she also makes you feel like you've known her for ages. I cannot recommend her enough and can't wait to continue to share special moments with her as our family grows.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Blanca S

What can I say but Paige is a true artist. She captures every detail in a natural and graceful way. We are absolutely blessed that we found her to photograph our special day. We knew that she was a perfect fit for us when we met her. Paige is very easy going, down to earth,... Read More and easy to talk to. Paige goes above and beyond for her clients in order to capture those special moments that will last a lifetime. Paige did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures which were taken at the sand dunes that we couldn’t wait to see our wedding pictures. Without a doubt Paige did not let us down and were very happy with our wedding pictures. The pictures took me back to my wedding and brought a big smile on my face. We can’t thank Paige enough for doing such an amazing job. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further Paige is your girl, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyssa R

Where do I begin, I can't thank Paige enough for everything she has done! She was absolutely perfect! My now husband and I do not like being in front of a camera but she made us feel completely comfortable during our engagement season and our wedding. Paige was full of energy... Read More during the entire wedding and was creative in getting beautiful shots. From the pics I have seen so far, she captured our wedding better than I could have ever imagined. We can't wait for more opportunities in the future for Paige to capture for us! She will always be our go-to photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julie B

As two people who sometimes feel uneasy in front of a camera, Paige made us feel comfortable instantly with her laid back nature, friendliness, and professionalism. Our wedding pictures left me speechless! With the challenges of planning a destination wedding, Paige simplified... Read More the process by always being available to communicate and accommodating our needs. We are SO impressed with Paige's ability to document our wedding day- she truly goes above and beyond to make everything perfect. We can't thank you enough Paige! xo <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle A

Paige was such a pleasure to work with! She is super personable, very patient and easily accessible during those stressful weeks leading up to the wedding. Paige gives great direction when capturing beautiful moments and the finished product is always amazing! Paige was... Read More definitely my favorite vendor to work with and I will definitely be using Paige to capture more life events to come!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Solangel O

Paige was wonderful! My fiancé and i were both very pleased with how smooth the process was for setting up a date and location. Are only concern was that we'd never taken special occasion images before so we didn't know what to expect. Overall we were pleased with the results... Read More and look foward to working with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

I loved working with Paige. She was my photographer for my wedding in Aug 2016 and I couldn't be happier. She first took the time to know me and my husband and know our personalities. She learned our story of how we met, and all the steps leading to our wedding. She understood... Read More what our vision was for the wedding and how we wanted to be photographed. During our big day, it was just as if she was invisible. I pretty much didn't notice she was there at all except when my husband and I did some lifestyle shots. After our 15 minutes session, she pretty much disappeared. Paige is extremely professional, very kind, patient, and is excellent at what she does. You can tell that she loves what she does and the quality of her work shows. I highly recommend her and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Christa B

I got married 2 months ago and we are STILL over the moon in love with our photos! Paige made everything great and the best part, she wasn't in anyone's way or blocking them! I even forgot she was there while she was snapping away all the good shots. She does amazing work, knows... Read More what she's doing and is more than a pro! You won't regret hiring her for you service!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Melissa B

Paige was absolutely amazing!! She was such a pleasure to work with starting on day 1. On the big day she was even better than I expected so kind and got everything done that I asked of her! The pictures came out so absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Paige is amazing!! She is flexible and accommodating. Our photoshoot was so much fun and the pictures are gorgeous! Can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Bri L

Paige is absolutely amazing. First off, she was able to rearrange her schedule to accommodate our ceremony date on pretty short notice which we were so thankful for! We couldn't imagine having anyone else caption our special day. She shows genuine interest in getting to know... Read More the couple and families...With all the emotions I was feeling that day, she was able to make me feel calm and comfortable reminding me this day was about us and nothing else. Paige is very professional yet SO fun to work with! She is always smiling and making us laugh so that pictures were natural. I am going to continue to use her for every special event! She's worth moving your wedding date for literally! ;) She'll post sneak peak pictures online and you'll be jumping up and down waiting for the rest to be finished! Choose Forever Young Photography... :)

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Taylor A

My experience with Paige was wonderful and comfortable! My fiancé and I didn't really know what to expect and were a little nervous but Paige made it fun and carefree! The pictures are flawless and really captures our relationship. I would recommend Paige to anyone looking for... Read More beautiful pictures and a fun time!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Dora S

I am entirely in love with my photos taken by Paige! We did our anniversary shoot at Iron Mountain with our dog and I am more in love with these photos than I am our actual wedding photos. Not only is Paige a great photographer but she was very sweet and willing to work with us... Read More on location and time of shoot. Obviously I highly recommend her and plan to use her again myself.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 amber l

Paige did my wedding pictures at Balboa Park in November. They were absolutely breathtaking, I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. Paige really has the eye and captures the most beautiful moments!

LOOK NO FURTHER! She is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER! Paige is truly a ONE OF A KIND photographer which you will quickly find out once you spend some time looking at her website, blog or Facebook page. It seems a little 'unfair' that Paige can only receive 5 stars for her work on our wedding day and our engagement... Read More photos. She was brilliant, to say the least. I have a photography background so I wanted something different and unique, yet classy and fun. Paige far exceeded all of our expectations. Our engagement shoot came out so incredible my friends could not stop talking about it. Her experience in the business definitely shined, she will make you feel beautiful, comfortable and most importantly YOURSELF. The wedding photos were amazing as well. I am honestly at a loss for words in describing how happy my husband and I are. We have so many shots we like we cannot decide which ones to make enlargements out of! From the very beginning, she answered all of our questions and was so patient with us. She was always super responsive to inquiries. The days leading up to our wedding she made sure to check in and see if there were any last minute things we needed, and to confirm all necessary details. She was prompt showing up on our wedding day, and did an awesome job capturing everything we asked her to, and all in between! Paige is amazing. Her personality, energy, vision, etc., really make you feel at ease. My husband and I do not like to be the center of attention and she did a great job at getting us to forget about the camera and to truly just be ourselves. Her energy was awesome and she had so many creative takes on the typical wedding shots, which we loved. We had a blast doing all different pictures with her, and so did my family, because of course she is great with large groups too! She is really creative and comes up with things you would never think of, and it’s so exciting that we have pictures that are so unique and reflective of us. If you have any reservations about photography, especially for your wedding or engagement, please know Paige is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

I'm a fellow wedding pro. I've worked with Paige on 2 weddings + she was awesome each time. She has a great attitude, is flexible, communicates well, + takes amazing photos for an insanely reasonable price! She is pleasant to work with + I see her avoid a lot of the things that... Read More I see other photographers do (like disappearing when I'm about to announce the cake cutting). Two thumbs up! Highly recommended.

Best photographer!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Mykayla Y

I loved working with Paige on our engagement shoot and am looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day. She does such amazing work and I recommend her to everyone I know. Our pictures turned out beautifully and she had many creative ideas and props for us to try... Read More out.

Creative, Captivating and Professional!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Erin H

Paige has an eye for photography! She is creative and personalizes her work to her clients needs and wants. Paige turned our engagement session into a great memory for us, she has the ability to make a photo session filled with fun, laughter and love through the entire... Read More process. Her ideas for are fresh and new, not the same poses you always see. She has props to make it fun and has beautiful angles and lighting in her final product. I loved working with Paige and have already recommended her to several people and will continue to! Thank you Paige for capturing our love and the most important time in our lives in such a beautiful way!

You are Incredible

Reviewed on 4/15/2015

Paige was incredible! She took control, was very approachable, and professional. She arrived an hour and fifteen minutes before her scheduled starting time. Paige had a second shooter who was able to photograph the groom/groomsmen while the bride/bridesmaids were getting... Read More pbotographed. She went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. She even stayed 30-60min after her scheduled ending time. My husband and I are so pleased with Paige. We can't wait to see the pictures. We saw a sneak peek and it was beautifully perfect

Priceless!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015

I just recently got married on February 7th at Tom Ham's Lighthouse. I found out about Paige from a friend at work who used her for her wedding. All I can say is that she is the BEST! From the get go, I knew that I was going to absolutely love her. My husband and I met her after... Read More work one day and she discussed her pricing and packages with us and we decided from our first meeting alone that she was going to be our wedding photographer. There is so much to be said about her! She is very professional and skilled in her craft. She went out of her way to make sure that I was prepared and ready for the big day. We also collaborated to create my wedding gift for my husband as well:).For the big day she was there on time ready to go. She was able to command the room and handle the pressure of the big day. She didn’t miss a single moment either. Every shot we discussed capturing, she made sure that it was caught. Looking at my photos from our day, I can only smile because she captured all of our special moments and I can’t be more grateful for her and for the job she did. If you are planning your wedding, definitely give her a call. She is the sweetest gal you will ever meet in your life, she is professional and detail oriented and she is talented beyond her years. We love her and her work and if we could do it all over again we wouldn’t want anyone else to be responsible for our moments than her. SHE IS PRICELESS!

AMAZING PAIGE!!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Melissa W

Paige did a fantastic job in capturing our outdoor wedding, firstly she is a fantastic person and that comes across the second you meet her, her passion for photography just oozes from her. Her pictures allowed us to relive our wedding and see all the details we missed on... Read More the day. Her style is just so beautiful! She captured every emotion, color, expression and detail. We could not have asked for more and if like me you are nervous in front of the camera, Paige will be sure to put you at ease, one of our guests commented on how comfortable Paige made them feel and how accommodating she was. Looking at the pictures she took of them, we can definitely see that they where at ease. At our consultation we were able to explain some of the ideas we had, Paige quickly understood them and succeeded in capturing them, what also exceeded our expectations was that we got the CD with all our pictures on it within two weeks!! Choosing a photographer for such an important day is very stressful. Paige really delivers, we highly recommend her!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Michelle C

I would definitely recommend us Paige, she is awesome!! We are beyond speechless with the way our photos turned out. It was a pleasure doing business with Paige, we will definitely be recommend her to friends and family in the future!

Paige is soooo talented!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Brittany P

I was completely amazed when I got my engagement and wedding pictures back. Paige takes beautiful intricate detail shots that I have never seen before. She truly is an artist with a camera. I would recommend her to anyone. Her personality and professionalism helps put your... Read More mind at ease that you made the right photographer decision.

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Darla G

Paige was super sweet and very professional. She showed up early and was ready with ideas for photos and graciously made my visions come true. We plan on using her when the day comes for maternity photos as well!