Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

415 Millstone Drive, Hillsborough, NC (919) 644-8243

Great Bang for Your Buck!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Kelly H

I am from Hillsborough and I knew Formalwear had men's suits for a reasonable price. I got exactly what I wanted and the guys were able to keep their suits! My groomsmen were able to buy nice suits for the same price it would have cost them to rent (about $120 each, if that).... Read More They have a lot to choose from and if your bridal party is on a budget it is worth checking out! I was happily satisfied!

Wonderful Vendor

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Erin S

Jackie is amazing and so patient making sure everything matches and all of the groomsmen were impeccably outfitted for our wedding. You can't beat their tux deals either. I would absolutely recommend this store to any wedding party looking for a great experience and sharp... Read More looking tuxes!

So afforadable!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Elana J

We bought a full tux for the groom here that was only $99 under the wedding special- shirt, tie, pants, jacket, vest, studs, cufflinks, and shoes. We also purchased a tux for the best man with the same deal. Both guys looked great, and when the best man (hopefully!) gets... Read More married next year, they'll be able to wear the tuxes again! Owning a tux outright from here was cheaper than renting it from any other store we checked.

Malcom is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Candace H

Malcom and his staff supplied all the men in the wedding including the father of the bride and the father of the groom with fabulous suits. They looked amazing! Everyone was very nice and very helpful and I would definitely recommend the formalwear outlet to any and everyone.... Read More They are not overpriced and the customer service is awesome.

2010-08-11T10:07:25 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure. Thank you so much for choosing Formalwear Outlet to outfit your Wedding Party for what I am sure was a very special day!

Start a Conversation!