Formus K Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

28 Overlook Drive, Stewartsville, NJ

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Lauren B

Formusk photography did our pictures for our wedding and we were more then pleased with his work. He was extremely professional and had so many creative photo ideas. It was diffucult to pick out our pictures for the album because they were all fantastic!

a great find!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Tara I

I was a little nervous originally when I found Kelly on the Knot's site because I was nervous about hiring someone online and not actually meeting them until the wedding. Kelly was awesome from day one, however. He was very accomodating and willing to work with my budget, which was very important to me. He was willing to give me what I wanted for literally half of what other local photographers were asking for the same exact services. Kelly is very personable and does a lot of creative shots, which was awesome because I did not have to worry about trying to make sure he got good shots. I was able to trust him to take a lot of photos that I would later be excited to put in my album. The pictures he took at my wedding are AMAZING. Everyone keeps raving about how great the pictures are. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a photographer.

TO Formus K Photography