Forrest Hills Mountain Resort

Dahlonega, GA

Wedding Gardens, Chapel, + 5 Reception Venues

Visit our 140 acre naturally wooded resort. We are sure you will find one of our five reception venues just right for you. We offer both large and small wedding gardens, both with a gazebo. You can plan your outdoor wedding without fear as our chapel is just sitting there waiting should the need arise. From elopements, to intimate ceremony & reception packages for 20, to destination weddings featuring your own private hotel, to a grand affair with up to 150 guests, our prices and quality simply can't be beat. Our seasoned staff will take care of all the little details so you don't have to & with 98 rooms on site there's room for everyone. Packages with prices are on our website. Our Honeymoon cabins, all w/a hot tub & fireplace, are a great way to start your lives together!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Church, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

135 Forrest Hills Road, Dahlonega, GA (706) 864-6456

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kala F

My husband and I got married at Forrest Hills in April. Overall, I think everyone had a great time and I got lots of compliments on the wedding. The ceremony location is beautiful and the food was fantastic. I did have a few issues with the wedding coordinator, in that it... Read More didn't seem to matter how may times we met and discussed things, I had to repeat myself often, and things were still forgotten day of. That being said, all of the other vendors that the venue works with were great! The hair and make up artists from Jolie Day Spa were wonderful, the florist, Laurens Norton, was out of this world phenomenal, the baker, Donna Cauller, was fantastic, and I cannot possibly say enough good about the DJ, Tommy Pirone. All in all, the venue can offer great packages at great prices, just be aware that if you have any special requests, like a vegetarian meal for a bridesmaid, or wanting lemonade to be served, it will be like pulling teeth.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Candice G

Good food, very beautiful,

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Lindsay G

I have no regrets about having my wedding here. Everything was excellent! A great site for those looking for a country/rustic wedding site.

Fairy tale wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Stephani C

Wow! Between the natural beauty of the fall leaves, and the fact that the small details were handled by a wedding planner, my wedding was magical! Get taken to the gazebo in a horse drawn carriage! Save money on flowers because the natural decor is better than any... Read More arrangement. Forrest Hills resort knows how to make your wedding memorable! The food was great and included breakfast for my friends and family that stayed in Mountain Laurel Inn! The staff was soo accommodating! I really couldn't have asked for more...oh, how about lounging in a hot tub on my wedding night watching a meteor shower! Yep, magical!

Food

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Jessica B

We had amazing food. They are wonderful

Great place to stay!

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Brandy J

The food was excellent and the employees were super nice! We will be going back for a weekend getaway. The area was very quite and the square was close by as well!