Fortuna Photography

Southern California, CA

Southern California, CA

The best choice I made for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Meredith K

The title says it all. Lauriana and Lonnie of Fortuna Photography in California made our wedding planning and day so easy and special. From the moment we met them, we both felt entirely at ease with them. The day of, they moved quietly and professionally around capturing... Read More moments I didn't even know happened. Lauriana even went above and beyond to keep me calm and sane when the schedule didn't work out as planned due to transportation problems caused by our awful wedding planner. Our pictures are beyond beautiful - they capture the love, laughter, and unbridled joy of the day. I can't thank or recommend Fortuna photography enough!

Wonderful Photographer All Around!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Ashleigh C

Lauriana is a creative photographer who has a great ability to make you feel at ease! The feel of her photographs are something special! We had three shoots with her, all resulting in amazing memories for my husband & I to share forever! I would recommend her to anyone &... Read More I am certain we will be using her services in the future for all momentous events in our lives together!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Gabrielle F

Fortuna Photography isn't just amazing at their work, but they are awesome people. We really enjoyed having them as our photographers. I am a pretty picky person when it comes to my pictures and they succeeded beyond my expectations. I truly believe I couldn't have picked anyone... Read More better for our wedding. The are creative, fun, and talented people. I loved every single one of my photos and would suggest them to anyone!!!!

Absolutely Fabulous!

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Taylor H

My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Fortuna!!! Not only did they go above and beyond in capturing every special moment, but did it in a way in which I was able to enjoy my day worry free! The pictures came out beautifully and I have so many to choose from! I love that... Read More I can look back at what they captured and remember my day forever!!!! They were a true blessing! I would recommend them to anyone.

TO Fortuna Photography