Foskett Creative Photography

Creative & Candid Photography

690 W Dragon Tree Ave, Scottsdale, AZ

So amazing!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Larissa P

I have nothing but great things to say about Julie from Foskett Creative! From the very beginning, Julie was so easy to communicate with and always easy to talk to to about any questions we had. I was one of those brides who would bother her with crazy emails all the time and... Read More she was always so helpful :) Our engagement shoot was so much fun, and she had so many great ideas just off the top of her head since the place we planned on taking the photos was actually unavailable that day. We actually had to change our wedding date unexpectedly due to my husbands deployment, and Julie was more than accommodating. She gave me recommendations on venues, helped me choose my florist, told me about bridal shops to help me find my dress, and gave me so many other great tips! I can honestly say she was one of the most helpful people throughout my entire planning process. On the wedding day, I could not have asked for a better team or experience. Julie was so great and creative with everything. I was stressing out a little bit and felt like we were strapped for time, but Julie helped calm me down and made me feel a lot better! She was open to any photo ideas I had and was a great listener :) I had to make sure I was able to check out of the room I was staying in by time we left, and Julie helped me pack up everything and made sure everything was going smoothly, all while still taking photos and making sure I was doing okay :) I was a little worried my wedding day would feel somewhat like a 'production' with 2 photographers and 2 videographers, but I didn't feel that way at all! I was still able to focus on all the important moments, and enjoy the day. We used a photo booth through Foskett Creative and our guests loved it! I'm so thankful to have had such an amazing team to work with, and I can't wait to see all the photos she took! I can honestly say that Julie helped get me through that day! Definitely recommend her not only for the amazing work she does, but for the incredible experience her and her team give you! :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

Julie Foskett is a phenomenal photographer and a true professional. We had a fun time with her as well! She always knew how to make us feel comfortable during photo shoots– since I discovered I’m a bit camera shy. She also did a wonderful job at keeping me calm on our wedding... Read More day when we were on a very tight schedule. Looking through our wedding album, it amazes me at how many different photos and different angles she was able to capture because we really didn’t notice her taking them at all. She was so quiet and was never too close and never got in the way. She is very creative with her photography as well, and came up with some really unique ideas, which turned out awesome. I would definitely recommend her if you are in the market for a photographer. Her prices were very reasonable and her work is amazing. Thank you Julie!!! :)

best photographer!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Mira c

Julie and her team were by far the most amazing photographers! I have heard many of my friends stories about weddings and know how expensive/ hard to work with and important photographers are for a wedding. I do not have anything but amazing words to speak about Foskett... Read More Creative! Julie was so amazing to work with, took her time and really enjoyed our wedding. She didn't seem like it was just another wedding to her, which was so important and personalized to us and made for the best wedding pictures! She really does an amazing job and puts her heart into her work. I couldn't be more proud of my amazing pictures and have had so many compliments on them! 100 stars for Foskett!!

Last Minute Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

I booked Julie a week before my wedding!!!! She was amazing!!!! She managed to pull off beautiful pictures that captured my wedding day perfectly! She took the time and effort to meet with me and get to know me as much as possible in just a week and I am so blessed and thankful... Read More for her. On my wedding day, Julie made sure to get all the photos I wanted plus coming up with great photos of her own. She had fun ideas and was just a pleasant person to be around all day. She made me and my photography priorities number one and that is the best thing a bride can ask for. Thank you Julie!!!=)

A dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Ruth G

Julie worked her magic capturing so many wonderful photos of our unique themed wedding held at the Phoenix Art Museum. She was so much fun to work with and the photos prove it. I am still blown away when I look at the photos because each one is better than the last. I highly... Read More recommend Foskett Photography. Thanks Julie for helping me make my dream wedding come true!

Stunning Pictures

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Hayley B

Julie Foskett with Foskett Creative was amazing!!! She took the most stunning pictures for us! We were so happy with how the pictures turned out. She really captured all the emotion and the love we have for each other. She was often sharing creative ideas for cute pictures as... Read More well as wedding advice to make my day special and beautiful as well as photographing it to make it last forever! We have got so many complements on our photos and love sharing them with anyone that will take a peek!

Don't know where to begin

Reviewed on 5/05/2012 Josie A

Julie, I don't know where to begin. Josh and I were so happy that you and Jack were more than willing to come to San Diego to photograph/videograph our wedding. From the moment you walked in the room, you were so helpful. You really know how to stage everything just perfect... Read More while still being so accommodating not only to me but to everyone else. I was surprised how you made it so easy and relaxing, most of all so natural. Even though we knew you were taking pictures, we were really enjoying the moment rather than worrying about posing or doing anything specific for the pictures. I didn't realize what it meant to "capture the moment" until I received the pictures back. Wow!! You really know how to "capture the moment"! The photos were so natural and I was shocked to see what an amazing job you did with even catching the tiny details. Our special day was amazing and what's even more amazing is how you captured all the perfect moments. You have a natural ability to recognize natural lighting which makes the pictures so gorgeous. We can't thank you (and Jack) enough for not only sharing this special day with us but capturing the best moments which is what it's all about. :-)

Julie captures a moment, a emotion, a memory…

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Angelita C

We found Julie Foskett at the Phoenix Wedding expo. Walking the floor at the expo you couldn’t look in any one direction without seeing another wedding photographer. Time after time I would look at their display and talk to the photographers leaving disappointed. Then we came... Read More upon Julie. Walking up to her booth, you couldn’t help but notice the beautiful images behind her. She was not the standard cookie cuter wedding photographer. Her usage of shadow and light is very dramatic. Colors burst through - not bland old wedding pictures. She doesn’t just take a picture. She captures a moment, a emotion, a memory… A special point in time that we want to be able to remember for the rest of time. On our wedding day Julie and her assistant Linda captured our most heartfelt beautiful moments. The next week we saw the results these two women created and we are so thankful to have found them. If your looking for a photographer for your special day. Look no further…

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Sarah G

THe best thing I did for my wedding was hire Julie. Not only are here pictures some of the most beautiful I have ever seen, but Julie's presence at the wedding was Godsent. She kept everyone calm and kept the wedding moving. You couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Melissa P

Not only was Julie an amazing photographer, but also a great highlight of the whole wedding! I don't know how I could have done it with out her! She would send me emails with different tips or suggestions on wedding decorations, favors, and other vedors that she has worked with... Read More in the past. On the actual day of the wedding she was always positive and had so much energy. She set the mood for the whole day! We had the package with the photo tour- which was an absolute hit with everyone! It was so hilarious to lok through the photos of all of our family and friends. To top of our whole experience, Julie sent me a link to a lot of our wedding pics within a week of our wedding! She's hard working, professional, and a truely talented photographer!

Creative, Experienced One Stop Photo Shop!

Reviewed on 3/01/2012 Lisa N

Julie was the very first vendor I chose for my wedding. I wanted someone who would make my photos look professional, creative, awe-inspiring. I did not want to say "I could have done that." I also did not want to spend 5k on photos. Julie was more than I could ask for. Not... Read More only does Julie have the experience a bride needs for wedding photos, but for weddings in general. Everything else I did for my wedding, Julie had a hand in, whether it was a direct suggestion for a vendor, or a link or idea, Julie helped me plan and make my wedding a fabulous and beautiful success. She is "down" with the digital world. She accepts payment electronically. She has previews within a week of any photo session she does. She is active with social media. She does photobooths at a fraction of the cost of others. She gets every single shot you request. She has the creativity to see and think out shots on the fly during a session... Best of all. She shoots all in natural light. She does NOT use a flash, even in dim light, even in the dark at night... and she is phenomenal with it. Her photographs are works of art. Plus, she gives you all of your shots, even the out-takes. You have full permission to print and use them as you wish. There is no reason I would ever use anyone else for photography. She will be my choice any time I need a photographer.. plus I hear Foskett Creative is getting into videography!

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Kathleen C

Very artistic, beautiful photos and view. Incredibly personable and fun to work with!

James and Anke

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Anke F

Julie was recommended to me by my sister. Being in the military and posted at Fort Knox, and my bride being in Germany, you can imagine the difficulties to be had trying to plan a wedding in Mesa, AZ. Julie was a huge help in the planning of the wedding. She was able to... Read More accomodate our needs and our budget. She went "beyond the call" to provide us with a portfolio of formal, semi-formal, and casual photographs though both the wedding and reception, capturing in detail both the physical and emotional state of the occasion. We were 100% satisfied and delighted that Julie could be a part of our special day, and would highly recommend her services to anyone seeking a photographer of her artistic caliber.

Julie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Gina D

Julie is an amazing photographer! My husband and i loved our wedding photos along with family and friends! Julie is such a nice, wonderful, and cheerful person! Julie made my husband and i feel very comfortable!

Foskett Creative Photography: Best Decision I Made

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Brandi M

Newly married on May 7, 2011 in Phoenix, AZ. Found through random web searches and photo comparisons, we decided to meet and eventually hire photographer, Julie Foskett of Foskett Creative Photography to capture shots of our special day. As the bride, I expressed my worries to... Read More Julie that I am not the most photogenic and even feel silly posing for pictures. She was amazing, able to make me feel comfortable and capture the shots when my husband and I were the most relaxed. All of our shots turned out beautifully! Not only does she do amazing photography, she is the most reasonably priced in the Phoenix metropolitan area. As a highly skilled photographer, offering great prices and specials, she is experienced and knows what she is doing. She knows how to find the great and unique shots that not everyone expects and kept my wedding running. Even when the bakery ruined our cake and tried to replace with a single sheet cake for 100 people, she called the bakery, unbeknownst to me, and had another cake delivered so that everyone was sure to get a piece. I could rave about her as a person and her work for days. She truly made the most special day of my life more special and I relive it every time I see the photos. ~Brandi and Bill O’Neil

Great Natural Lighting

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Jenny M

Julie was hands on from the moment I hired her. She always sent ideas for the upcoming wedding and was very good about communicating promptly. As a photographer she avoids using a flash to capture the most natural lighting which I mostly hired her for. If you have an outdoor... Read More wedding, hands down go with her and she will capture the moments beautifully. Have been very pleased through the entire process. She also did our engagement photos and is great at capturing candid moments.

Thanks Julie!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2011 Jen C

Julie Foskett is an amazing photographer. We recently had our engagement pictures done at South Mountain and she did an amazing job. I love how she captures the natural moments and creates unique pictures with various angles and colors. After the photos were taken, within days... Read More she had already edited pictures and started posting them for us. Not only is she an excellent photographer, but she is also a genuinely nice person! Thank you Julie and I can't wait for the big day!

Book Julie!

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Jenn B

Julie was amazing! This was the first time I had been in professional photos since I was a senior in high school so I was a little nervous. Julie was extremely responsive to my emails and my concerns. On the day of the shoot she was so friendly and immediately put me at... Read More ease. The pictures she took were amazing! She used natural light and a variety poses and outfit changes to give us plenty of shots to choose from. Extremely professional and I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for the highest quality photos and fun. I also recommend getting makeup by Kim from KLM Artistry - Julie can contact her for you!

She's great!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Tiffany Y

Julie Foskett did both our engagement and wedding photos. I loved how she made the sessions very natural and evoked sincere emotions from us that translated into great pictures. She went above and beyond at our wedding, even jumping in and helping out with things other than... Read More taking pictures. She is very easy to get along with, listens to what the bride and groom want, and she makes it happen. She was great!

Master of Artistic Creativity

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Kim M

I have been privileged to work with Foskett Creative Photography on many occasions now. Julie is an amazing artist!!! Her shoots are unique, creative and one of a kind! She has a wonderful gift in using natural lighting and capturing expressive angles. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend her for any photography shoots be it family, baby, engagement, boudoir, wedding and much more!!

amazing work

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 stephen l

our engagement pictures are amazing. Julie was great to work with and truly captured the fun we had during the photo session. already recommended her to my brother

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 ashley r

I absolutely loved my engagement photos with Julie! My sister was recently married and had a horrible experience with her photographer so I was very picky in selecting my photopgrapher and when I met with Julie I just had to scoop her up! Shes is incredably pleasent and always... Read More smiles, you can tell she genuinely loves what she does and is interested in you as a couple. She is very professional, organized, and extremely creative! She listens to everything you say and listens to what is really important to you! I cant wait to do my wedding with her! My engagement photos are incredible, they are everything I wanted and more! I will use her in the future and will reccommend her to anyone and everyone! She is an amazing photographer!

We loved Julie Foskett as our photographer!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Mandie D

We used Julie as our photographer for our engagement pictures and we absolutely loved them! All our families were impressed with how creative and beautiful the pictures were. My husband is very shy and does not like to be in front of the camera. He was a little hesitant the day... Read More we took our engagement pictures but as the day went on, she made him feel very comfortable. This made it much easier on the day of our wedding. Julie also came to the location of where I was getting my hair and makeup done. She was so great! I felt like it was one of my girlfriends taking my pictures. She helped make our day enjoyable! We will definitely use Julie again!

Stunning Photos!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Amy G

Julie creates beautiful and stunning photos! Her perspective is truly creative and unique and her editing skills are amazing. I love the way she makes the colors of my flowers pop!

Amazingly talented and pleasant

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Kim J

A dear friend of mine was recently married and had the good fortune of finding Ms. Julie Foskett to do her photography. My friend showed me some engagement as well as boudoir photos that Julie had taken and they were AMAZING!!! They looked like they were right out of the pages... Read More of a bridal magazine! I've seen a few of the wedding pictures as well and they're just as wonderful as the others were, I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Julie for your talent, hard-work and wonderful personality-you captured the day beautifully!

TO Foskett Creative Photography