Foti Flowers at Yuess Gardens

Greater Hudson Valley Area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

406 Third St, Newburgh, NY Greater Hudson Valley Area (845) 561-0795

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emily R

Gladys and everyone at Foti Flowers were wonderful. I am so glad we chose them for our wedding day. They were very professional and so easy to work with. Everything turned out beautiful, from the centerpieces to our bouquets to the finishing touches on the cake and even the... Read More aisle runner. Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jamie C

Gladys was amazing! She went above and beyond and was so helpful. I absolutely loved the bouquets she made for bridesmaids and myself. The flowers she put together were stunning and so beautiful. Everyone at Foti flowers was so helpful every time I called with any questions. I... Read More highly recommend them for any and all florist needs! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Krystina N

Using Yuess Gardens was absolutely the best decision. Gladys was extremely helpful. Her floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful. My grandmother passed away last year and Gladys added touches of my grandmother throughout the flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kenneth C

Gladys and her Team did an awesome job from wrist corsages to church flowers and pew bows to boutenieres and Memorial Table Flowers to reception Flowers. Everything was beautiful and she kept us updated on prices as we changed things. Very professional and personable. Stay local... Read More and you will get the best! We did!. Thank you. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kevin M

Foti Flowers at Yuess Gardens provided such superb support I can't find words eloquent enough to praise them. My wedding was a long time coming and I was somewhat apprehensive about being able to match imaginings with a practical product. From the moment I walked in the door I... Read More felt welcome and at ease. The Yuess team were supportive, creative, imaginative (and practical). I was stunned with the final pieces for the tables, etc. and even the cake topper! I felt I had been treated like family. there aren't enough stars.

2016-10-19T11:32:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review!! It was our pleasure to create your vision. Please share some of your favorite pictures with us. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness from the entire Foti @ Yuess team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Gisselle G

We worked with Gladys who did an amazing job!! She was super friendly and really cared about us and making our day extra special! She stayed within our budget and flowers were more beautiful then I could have imagined! I will be using foti flowers for all of my future flower... Read More needs. I can't thank them enough for the amazing work they did.

2016-10-19T11:38:37 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review, it was a beautiful day. We loved your theme and we are delighted that you thought that it was extra special. Please share some of your photos with us. Best wishes to you both.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Melania F

Foti Flowers at Yuess Gardens did an excellent job for my wedding! Highly recommend!

My Dream Come True

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Katrina R

The flowers designed exclusively for my wedding by Gladys Ramon and Foti Flowers were impecable. Bridal Bouquet was elegant and simple. Bridesmaid's flowers were just what I imagined they should be. All flower arrangments were beyond my wildest dreams and I knew once I met Ms.... Read More Ramon that she knew what I wanted and was able to interpret my vision. Love you Gladys and Foti Flowers. You made my day more perfect than I ever thought possible

Review for Foti Flowers at Yuess Gardens

Reviewed on 9/28/2007 Laurie F

Their prices!!! I was easily expecting to spend more than twice what we actually did. I almost fell over when she told me the final price.;They don't deliver flowers across the river. But it is worth the trouble to have someone pick them up if you are looking for cheap, but... Read More beautiful arrangements.