We Bring the Fun! Modern Interactive Photo Booth.

Foto Vibe Photo Station offers squish-free photos (without the booth) with plenty of room for your party crew. It’s full facial fun for everyone. Add {unique, adorable} props with a {simple or custom} background and Foto Vibe is the life of the party, breaking the ice, connecting your guests and snapping countless smiles for precious keepsakes. We can fit 1- 20+ guests in a photo! (it's your entire wedding party or large group of friends!)

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Costa Mesa, CA Orange County, Los Angeles, & Palm Springs (949) 697-4009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Emily S

I would definitely recommend using Foto Vibe Photo Station! We had an epic Foto Vibe Photo Station at my sister Katie's bridal shower and wedding - it was a huge hit at both! When I saw set-up for the first time, my jaw dropped to the floor - it was PERFECT. Super epic. I... Read More couldn't get over how lovely everything looked from the backdrop to the theme-appropriate props to the quality of the images. Not to mention, Lori was so nice and fun to work with! I highly, highly recommend using Foto Vibe at your next event. They were a definite highlight at the shower and wedding!

2017-06-13T21:13:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily. We had such a great time with you and your sister. She made such a beautiful bride. The entire wedding party was so fun to work with and so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations for both the wedding shower and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kari P

Lori and everyone at foto vibe were so incredible to work with. Very reasonable pricing and the best props for pictures. Not your run of the mill feather boas and overside sunglasses. Fun, funky and creative.... with tons of options as what to choose for a backdrop. Our guests... Read More had a blast with it all. If we ever need a "foto" booth for another event, this is the only company I will ever use! Thanks for making our big day so special and getting us the link to all of our photos in less than 48 hours! Amazing!

2017-07-26T19:38:29 Response from the vendor

We absolutely loved working with you and your wedding team; your mom and coordinators were so helpful and informative. It was truly a beautiful wedding at sunset on the beach for an amazing couple. Wishing you the very best!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ceiliah P

I attended my best friends wedding and the Foto Vibe Photo Station was too much fun. I have already booked for my birthday party. The station was very unique not like other cheesy photo booths I've done at events. Everything was brand new. The props were cute, glamorous and... Read More everything was current with trends. There was a custom backdrop matched the “black/white” theme of the wedding. The staff was helping give us our best sides and our next moves for ideas. Everyone got a printed take away piece matched that matched the wedding invitation. Foto Vibe Photo Station= 5 Stars

2017-07-22T11:44:01 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed your birthday party! Loved that our props and backdrop were the 'icing on the cake' to compliment all your beautiful details. We look forward to party-ing with you again soon!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Vidhya P

Foto Vibe is so much fun! They were at a wedding I was attending and by far they have been the best wedding booth experience I've had. The props were one of a kind and matched the "vibe" of the event. I can also say the same about the booth attendants very kind and very fun to... Read More work with. I can't wait to use Foto Vibe for my own wedding.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Alex M

Highly recommend!!! Such a sleek and fun addition to our wedding. All our guests still talk about this and have the pics on their fridge. Lori was super professional, but also fun and blended right in to the party.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Johanna M

Photographer Aaron Siskind said, “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” I would say the same of the service, style and stunning photos... Read More provided only by the Foto Vibe photo station. You will love having Foto Vibe at your event and your photos will be everything! We can't wait for them to come to NYC!

2017-09-08T20:44:58 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your lovely review. We do truly hope to capture a bit of forever fun in each moment for our guests. We enjoyed having you in our booth to experience it. We look forward to our NYC visit as well.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole P

I love Foto Vibe! I recently experienced their photo booth at a wedding I attended. The customer service was excellent. The attendant was so sweet and energetic. Plus the prop selection is cute and unique. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nina V

SO MUCH FUN! Foto Vibe may be one of the best booths I have used. The props were modern and clean and the photos were crisp. Not to mention, the machine was incredibly user friendly too!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jenny H

We used Foto Vibe for our Newport Beach wedding this month and they were a huge hit! Lori was great to work with and the set up was amazing. Everyone could have their pictures texted or emailed to them! I would definitely recommend Foto Vibe!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jenna W

The overall experience was excellent. The process of hiring, setting-up, and access to photos after the event were seamless. I would absolutely recommend FotoVibe to those couples looking for a Photo Booth. Fun/Unique Props. Great Attendants. Amazing Photo Memories. Excellent... Read More Service.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017

Hands down the most fun, entertaining and creative photo booth. I hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law and foto vibe was the talk of the shower. Lori was so creative with all of the props and backdrops and lovely to work with. She put so much thought and preparation... Read More into the booth. Everyone commented on how much fun she was to work with. I also, loved that you could immediately send your photos via text, email or print out a photo on pretty photo paper. The entire experience from start to finish was beyond expectations. Be sure to check out fotovibephotostation Instagram page...that in itself will sell you.

Lori Bousman

Lori has an extensive background in brand development with experience in Graphic Design, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, PR and Social Media. For the past 17+ years she has integrated these skills with brands like Urban Decay, Quiksilver, Roxy, Matix, Split, Rocketdog Footwear & others in apparel, footwear and cosmetics in the OC area. This hands- on experience is what gives Foto Vibe an elevated modern-edge, appealing to design-driven couples, wanting to elevate their event and photo booth fun.