Your Personalized Wedding Photography Experience

At Found Light Studios, we believe that when it really comes down to it, weddings aren't about what you're wearing, or how much you spent on decorations. Your wedding is about love, commitment and two families coming together. We also believe that every couple deserves to have beautiful photos that capture all the love and emotions of their wedding in a way that is uniquely them. Found Light Studios knows the importance of great customer service, so from the first meetings, to the delivery of the final photos, we’ll work closely with you to make sure that your experience is nothing short of perfection.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

120 N. Green St. #4A, Chicago, IL Chicagoland (312) 869-9418
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Amy S

Our wedding photography was very important to my fiancé and I because it’s truly the only thing that you get to take with you when your big day is over to look back on all the magic. We wanted timeless photos that documented all the fun and excitement of our wedding day and... Read More ended up with so much more thanks to Found Light Studios! We met with several photographers which we felt were very sales-y. Luckily we came across Found Light Studios and clicked with Alain immediately! He’s a true pro whose passion for what he does is evident from the moment you meet him. No sales-y gimmicks needed. We also loved his photographic style of “found light”. This was particularly cool given the task of photographing a wedding in the middle of February. Alain welcomed the challenge. Working with Alain was like hanging out with a good friend you’ve known for years. He’s a fun laidback guy which definitely suits our personalities. We were very indecisive but his expertise helped us select locations that showcased our love of the city and to create a timeline that was realistic yet captured all the shots we wanted. Moreover, he listened to our vision and made sure to incorporate our ideas into his style of wedding photography. The result was absolutely stunning photos we will cherish forever. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention how fairly Found Light Studios is priced. We were able to create a custom package that met our needs and stayed within our budget. We really feel like we struck gold in hiring Found Light Studios and would absolutely hire Alain again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Chelsea F

The priority list for our wedding went as follows: 1. Venue, 2. Photography, 3. Everything else. I spent weeks searching for the perfect photographer. One day, Found Light popped up in my Facebook feed. It was love at first click! From the first few minutes of our initial phone... Read More call, I could tell Alain was our guy. He was so relaxed. He focused on us - not just our story together, but who are as individuals. Like most couples, my husband and I had never done a photo shoot together. My main concern was that we would both feel comfortable and that our photographer would truly capture the nature of our relationship. He did just that. Our engagement shoot was so enjoyable. He eased us into the process, and just let us be us with a few tweaks and suggestions here or there. Alain had an idea for a photo that ended up being the picture we used on our Save the Dates. So not only did we get the shots we wanted in front of the Chicago skyline, beach shots, etc. His creativity produced the most memorable shot of the whole day! We were blessed to have two weddings - one small and one quite large a year later. Alain was our photographer for both. He shot our small wedding in my family's backyard, with sunny shots in cornfields and gardens. The larger wedding was in Chicago with shots in front of the Board of Trade and Kinzie Bridge and eventually our venue - Bridgeport Art Center. Anywhere, any weather, any time of day - Alain accommodated and provided us with thousands of pictures we will cherish forever. He truly captured the feeling of both days. My husband and I now consider Alain a dear friend. Lots of our friends have gotten married in the past few years, and I've observed most couple/photographer relationships have been pretty transactional. That's not what you get from Found Light Studios. Alain is not just invested in your wedding experience, he's invested in you. It makes the laughs, smiles, tears, and blooper shots more genuine and allows him to capture the authenticity of your most special day.

Alain Milotti

Music was Alain's first love, but he was always a creative person and had a passion for the arts. When he first got into photography, he was actually reluctant to shoot weddings. "I had an idea in my head that wedding photos were always cheesy, traditional and that there wasn’t a lot of creativity that went into them. But then a friend of mine got married and when I saw her photos, I realized that wedding photos didn’t have to be boring! They could be as photojournalistic and creative as any other form of photography." He also realized how much joy wedding photos bring to couples and loved th