Fountaingrove Golf And Athletic Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1525 Fountaingrove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA

Good Wedding Day, Technical & Billing Issues

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Dora W

Overall, it was an alright experience. There were several MAJOR issues that I experienced: 1. The event coordinator inserted charges without disclosing to me...twice. I asked for a breakdown and caught it and asked her about it. Seems that she would just forget to put... Read More something in, so would add it, but wouldn't tell me. Not the best way to do business. Then the coordinator tried to defend her actions and made the situation even worse. 2. Their event coordinator doesn't communicate with the golf staff. We missed an opportunity for wedding photos at a beautiful hole on the course (which was part of the selling package) because she didn't know there was a tournament that day. We found out THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. She didn't even tell me the day before when I asked her about wedding photos. 3. They charged my credit card for the final payment without telling me what they were charging. This is AFTER I was told that nothing would be charged without my approval. 4. Their GM did end up refunding me the amount I was overcharged within a half a day of my contacting him. Fountaingrove was a nice place for our event, and the planning part was good. The coordinator DID answer a lot of questions I had about the details of the day. However, some of these things have tainted our experience somewhat. Thanks to David Reese the GM for fixing the billing issue, although there's nothing anyone can do about the missed photo op. :/

Wedding Venor

Reviewed on 9/04/2010 Amanda M

Fountaingrove was a wonderful venue for our wedding! It was beautiful and the food was very good. The coordinators were very helpful and answered all of my many questions throughout the planning process. On the day of they were on top of things and helped everything to run... Read More smoothly. My only issue was due to the temp coordinator (the original coordinator went out on maternity leave) but she worked with us and it all worked out. We were very pleased with our venue selection!

Review for Fountaingrove Golf & Athletic Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen A

I loved that the wedding and reception could take place at the same location. The grounds and view were beautiful, the food and service were excellent.The facility was easily enhanced with flowers to create a perfect ambience.

Review for Fountaingrove Golf & Athletic Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rose Madeliene R

The combination of a beautiful outdoor location for our wedding ceremony and a large ballroom to accomodate our reception. The ballroom has a wrap around deck that allowed our guests to enjoy the beautiful summer evening and gorgeous view.;The club will still allow members on... Read More premise so be sure to not book your wedding when a member event is taking place anywhere on the premise. There was an ice cream social on the day of ours. However it was on the other side of the club so luckily it did not disturb us.