Fran Willis Photography and Fine-Art Portraiture

Bridal Portraits

Digital Files, Online Proofing

233 N Main St, Farmville, VA All of Virginia, North Carolina (434) 480-0669

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren R

Incredible photographer with unspeakable talent. For unique and classic portraits Fran Willis Photography is definently the best studio.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Dianna H

Fran is an absolutely amazing photography. She has been taking photos of me since I was a little girl and I have never been dissappointed. She will soon shoot my wedding and I know I will once again Iwill LOVE all the pictures. If you are looking for an amazing photographer and... Read More all around amazing person then Fran is your women!!!

Fran Willis

For the last two decades, I have aimed for understated elegance. I have seen trends come and go, but feel that Fine Art Portraiture is too important a subject to treat lightly. My approach is classic and timeless. I create Heirloom portraits that capture the beauty in expression that will hold their timeless and classic elegance for years to come. I have created a strong and unique brand in my business over the past twenty years by staying true to my aesthetic as an artist, while growing within it. Instead of trying to appeal to everyone and wash my individual style out.