Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1579 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA (818) 253-9644

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Lauren G

Having a wedding video to document our day is something I have always dreamed about having so we hired Frank and Mia Wedding Films. On our wedding day, half of the staff showed up after the time we agreed on starting therefore we have no footage of us getting ready in our film.... Read More One videographer even showed up in cargo shorts and a t-shirt to our wedding. This only foreshadowed the problems to come. This company has failed to meet a single deadline (and there have been NUMEROUS) that were set entirely by them. In the contract we signed, we were told we would have the highlight video two weeks after our wedding day and the final product a month after. We received our highlight video through a you tube link (which they had the brides name wrong on…) a month after our wedding. There were several dates we were told we would have it by “at the very latest” that came and went beforehand. After numerous more missed deadlines (and extremely poor communication in between), we finally got our final video almost two months after our wedding date (it had been done for a while they just “forgot to send it” even though we emailed them several times about it). The video we received looked like a poorly made home video (and left out many important moments for the wedding). We were both extremely disappointed especially after waiting so long and being let down with so many passing dates. We wrote to the owner (Maya Table) that we would like to sit down and talk to her about our issues with the video but she was too busy to see us so she sent a “production manager” (Jordan Stockton) to meet with us instead. Several weeks went by where we asked when we would have the final product with more unmet deadlines. We finally got the you tube version of our full video a month after our meeting (now 3 months after our wedding). This video was still not what we paid for or hoped to have. We had to wait another month to receive our hard copy of the product. We were told for three weeks the video was sent. I finally emailed the company about my issues and finally, the video was sent that day. We got the video 4 months after our wedding. This experience has been horrible for the both of us and I am so disappointed in our video after everything we have been though. I would HIGHLY suggest hiring a different company if having a quality wedding video is as important to you as it was to me. We worked with several different wedding vendors in the process and this vendor was BY FAR the most challenging and disappointing. Their unprofessionalism and lack of customer service was appalling. We are still waiting for a response from our last email… Our once in a lifetime day was turned into a video we will be embarrassed to show for the rest of our lives.

Perfect videographer

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 brittani m

I'm so happy with what I've seen so far from my wedding. Its so important to have a videographer because the day goes by and theres stuff you could miss. Frank & Mia documented everything and it really shows how much I and my husband enjoyed the day. Since I can't relive it, I... Read More can always look back at this video and remember the best day ever. Thanks so much!!!

AMAZING Experience!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Lauren M

Maya and her crew were absolutely wonderful! Not only did they capture some of the most precious times at our once in a lifetime event, but they allowed me the chance to add my own opinion to the video as well. Their editing is top notch, and their prompt responses are OFF THE... Read More CHARTS!! Love, love, love!!

Great Company & wonderful service

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Samantha E

Maya and her company were great! I had decided just a couple of weeks before my wedding that I wanted a videographer. I wrote an email at a late hour and was really pleased to receive a response about her availability by midnight! We met and discussed our options; she was... Read More really professional but friendly too. My fiance and I agreed on just getting the raw footage because we wanted to see everything. But Frank & Mia have other package options too. On the day of the wedding, they were great. Maya was there part of the time to assist the cameraman, Rashad. They tried their best to get good shots without being in the way. Also, we kept in touch via email after the wedding, so that she made sure to mail us the hard drive when we were back from our honeymoon, to less the chance of us missing it. It was really convenient. Our footage came in organized clips, and they were kind enough to make us a little music video as a little gift. Overall, I'm greatful that the first videography company I checked out was Frank & Mia. They were reliable, friendly, and a good value! :)

Fresh and Lively Videographers

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

On a short two week notice my new in-laws wanted videographers to film the wedding. After some web searching I cam across Frank and Mia and I was lucky to find them available for the date. What made their work stand out to me was the freshness of their videos. Their work... Read More simply looked more alive. When we received the first "music video" we were not disappointing. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. Frank and Mia hit it out of the ball park and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If you're looking for a professional group of people who know how to make you look better then you are, these are them. :)

Extremely professional and gorgeous results!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Teresa D

Fabulous job capturing the meaningful and fun memories from our wedding day! These guys really know what they are doing. From putting together a beautiful slideshow of images to play during our rehearsal dinner, to capturing each moment/image from our rehearsal dinner and... Read More wedding day in a completely non-intrusive manner, to working seamlessly with our photographer to ensure lovely (photo bomb free!) images taken by both, these guys did it to perfection! The video editing and artistic decisions are flawless and the "look and feel" of our wedding video is just stunning. I would use them again in a heartbeat (in fact we did for our daughters first birthday slide show and videography!). They are responsive, easy to work with professionals who get the job done in a timely manner and they are really nice folks, too!

Great company!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014

Frank and Mia did an awesome job! I enjoyed their positivity, laughs and professionalism. And the final video looked like a movie. I'm definitely more than satisfied!