Freckled Perspective

Wedding & Engagement photography for the romantic & adventurous at heart. Capturing a couple's love for each other through the details, the touches, the looks, & the smiles. We offer all day coverage and 2 photographers to make sure that every beautiful detail and memory gets preserved! We also include a complimentary engagement session in our wedding packages because we believe it's a great way for you to get to know your photographer before the wedding day and to get used to being in front of the camera! We would also love to do a walk-through of your wedding venue with you before the wedding so we can discuss and note favorite spots for photos, see where you will be getting ready, and where the ceremony will take place! Let's go meet for coffee and start making memories together!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Egg Harbor Township, NJ PA, NJ, & Beyond (609) 437-8964
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Anna S

I can not say enough about how amazing Kate is! I've been obsessed with her work for years. Unlike some, she is actually educated in the art of photography and it shows in the quality of her work. We had her do our engagement pics and gave her complete creative liberty as far as... Read More location and such. We could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. She is truly dedicated to her trade, waking up at 5am for a sunrise shoot in 30 degree weather just for us. I would recommend her to absolutely anybody. We can not wait to have her do our wedding pictures in December!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Kate at Freckled Perspective is professional & punctual. Her creativity, expertise, and people skills makes her an absolute joy to work with. Her photos are unique and real making them very personal to each client. I had the pleasure of working with Kate at my wedding. I was... Read More completely at ease knowing she was capturing every little moment throughout the day as well as key photos I had requested prior. I was completely impressed with the photo results and speed in which I received the copies of my photos. I would highly recommend Freckled Perspective for all photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

My husband and I hired Kate to do our engagement photos and wedding photos in May 2014 and November 2014 respectively. The most important criteria for our photographer was someone who was intentional about capturing lasting memories and was emotionally drawn to the moments. It... Read More was also important to us that our photographer was not focused on staging and posing our friends and family but rather wanted to photograph natural moments that authentically were happening in front of her lens. Freckled Perspective surpassed our expectations. Kate beautifully captured our day while respecting our wishes and privacy when it felt right for us to be left alone. The images she has masterfully created are keepsakes for us and will be for years to come. If Kate didn't live states away now, we would hire her in a second for future family portraits and other family functions. Kate is hardworking and extremely trustworthy. She even took our engagement photos the same week as her own wedding. We highly recommend hiring Kate for your future photography needs.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Kate, of Freckled Perspective, does an amazing job. She makes even those of us who don't feel as great in front of a camera completely comfortable. Kate took our engagement pictures and we loved them. We used a lot of them on our wedding invitations and I still ( over 6 months... Read More post wedding) have people telling me how beautiful those photos were. Kate is constantly trying new techniques and coming up with fresh ideas to make her pictures the best. She is great with posing while keeping your ideas in mind, so you don't have to worry about that yourself, which was such a relief for my fiancé and I. I highly recommend Freckled Perspective!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Loved having Freckled Perspective at my wedding. All the photo's were beautiful, and really captured the day perfectly.

Kate Serbin

My name is Kate, I usually have 3+ cups of tea per day, I get emotionally attached to fictional characters, and I have an obsession with nachos (even though nachos do not love me back). I love the challenge of getting a photo to say exactly what you want it to say all in one shot. I crave adventure and community and yet sometimes all I want to do is cuddle with my husband and son and watch a movie.