Create the First Dance of your Dreams

At Fred Astaire Dance Studio Boca Raton, we're here to help you create the wedding dance of your dreams. Whether it be something elegant, simple or elaborate, our professionals are trained to listen to your desires and develop a first dance that you'll always remember.

151 SE Mizner Blvd Ste 16A, Boca Raton, FL (561) 391-8591

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Angelina G

Fred Astaire dance studio gave my husband and I exactly what we wanted for our first dance! They listened to our vision and created the perfect routine for our fairytale wedding! I would highly recommend this studio, not only were our teachers fantastic but the whole staff was... Read More incredibly welcoming.

2018-01-04T19:12:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really enjoyed having you in the studio and teaching you how to dance. It was our pleasure to make your fairytale wedding come true!

Sayra Vazquez-Brann

I started dancing in 1997 when Swing dancing became popular and immediately fell in love. I quickly learned how to teach and have been doing it ever since. After teaching at Fred Astaire Boca Raton for nearly 10 years, my husband James and I are now the new owners of this studio. We have had the honor of working with numerous wedding couples and take pride in creating the dance that they have always dreamed of. When James and I are not developing first dances, we are spending time with our baby boy, Mason, or practicing for our next competition. Call us today to schedule your first lesson!