Share the experience for a lifetime...

2855 West Lake Houston, Humble, TX

So fun!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Ginny B

My mother-in-law gifted us Dance Lessons as a Wedding Present. My groom and I had so much fun learning our first dance. We danced to "At Last" by Etta James and they taught us the Waltz. Everyone at the company was so positive, encouraging, and knowledgeable about their craft.... Read More The instructors were all talented dancers and strong teachers. After our wedding dance during our reception, we received so many compliments about our dancing skills! Now, we have dance moves for any occasion! We enjoyed learning something new together too! I recommend dance lessons before the big day!

NO NO NO - DO NOT bother

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Connie P

What a rip off. My mom had bought my fiance and I 4 dance lessons to use to prepare for our first dance. We scheduled the sessions thinking we would go, play the instructor our first dance song and then have her teach us how to dance to it. Well - SO NOT THE CASE! At our first... Read More visit the instructor didn't even listen to what we were wanting. She was too busy showing us the basic steps for the rumba, salsa, and some other kind of dance. She kept telling us that we needed a base to start with. She didn't even listen to the our song. Of couse at the end of that first session she kept telling us that we needed to buy more dances so that she could teach us all of the dances. WE DIDN'T WANT TO LEARN ALL OF THE DANCES, WE JUST WANTED TO BE ABLE TO SLOW DANCE TO OUR SONG!!! Will never ever use again.

Don't waste your $$$

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Lauren G

My fiance and I went to the atascocita location for dance lessons for our wedding. We did the beginner program (2 privates + 1 groups class) and then signed on for 4 privates and a month of group classes. The group classes were great. Lots of fun, I even brought my dad to a... Read More few and he loved it. Private lessons on the other hand were a nightmare... The instructor we initially booked with eneded up leaving and we were tossed from instructor to instructor each lesson. Basically we had to start over each lesson and wasted so much time. We were also promised to have our fist dance song cut and fadded to line up with our dance. I got excuse after excuse from the instructor saying she would get it to me the next day, then the next.... Day of my wedding I still didnt have the song and the instructor had the never to text me saying happy wedding day, I couldnt get it done but ask your DJ. Luckily I already did because I was tired of waiting around for her. I would just expect a little better treatment when paying $125 per 45-min lesson!

Would have done better without it.

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Nikki B

We only went to 2 lessons so keep that in mind. With such limited time I think trying to learn a dance just messed us up. We were suppose to do the foxtrot and it was impossible in a wedding dress with any kind of a train. If your dress has ANY kind of a train, don't do a dance... Read More with the bride going backwards. I was tripping on my dress the whole time and when I tried to get my groom to go backwards we ended up just going in circles. It was so embarassing we just cut the dance short in the middle. Also, when you go you are going to have to sit through a sales pitch.

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Stephanie G

My husband & I took preview dance lessons at the Clear Lake, TX studio for our first dance at our wedding and we both had a blast! At first we were both nervous but they are very welcoming and make you comfortable. In no time we were joking around and learning with ease.... Read More Unfortunately it's pretty pricey so we only took the beginners classes, but our teacher Dustin was kind enough to teach us the basics of a Viennese Waltz, an entrance spin, and an ending dip! Someday we will go back when the price is right. Thanks guys!

fun and enthusiastic classes!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kelly K

We signed up for classes at the Memorial Drive location with Austin as our instructor. He taught us the basics and helped us design and perfect our First Dance. We enjoyed the classes, staff and environment so much that we plan on taking more lessons from them and potentially... Read More competing.

Fun fun!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Michelle P

We took our lessons at the Memorial Drive Fred Astaire Studio. We loved doing our dance lessons leading up to the wedding. Neither me, nor my husband, had much experience at all with dancing. We had a really awesome instructor who worked well with us and was very accomodating... Read More with our schedule. We planned on continuing dance lessons after the wedding, unfortunately our instructor no longer works there and we were switched to another teacher that we didn't like as much. We then decided that we wouldn't continue for a combination of reasons (money, instructor, schedule, etc.).

We learned to dance...

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Lora F

We had a deal from the bridal show for 2 private and 2 group lessons. My only complaint is that each time we were there, time was spent trying to get us to join the school.

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Gillianne C

They're a little pricey, but our Waltz was awesome! Jenny was our main instructor, and is absolutely amazing!!! She's super sweet and easy to work with! Cole stepped in as a secondary instructor when we signed up to continue our lessons (included in program) and was also... Read More incredibly easy to work with. The parties and group lessons are fun to go to as well!

TO Fred Astaire Dance Studio