Santa Clara, CA

Freedom Hall & Gardens

Finally, an alternative to high cost weddings! The Freedom Hall & Gardens offers complete affordable packages to include newly remodeled banquet facility, catering, unlimited beverages including alcohol, professional DJ, Wedding Cake, and much more along with beautifully landscaped gardens.

$$

Bow2007

PO Box 27, Santa Clara, CA

So Worth It

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

This place is AWESOME!!! Not only is the venue really pretty but what makes this place stand out is the overall value - I would call it more of a banquet hall because you won't have a long list of vendors to keep track of and make sure those vendors get paid... basically they're... Read More doing everything for you; as far as the wedding day goes. You'll still have to get your invitations and place cards made and things of the sort but as far as making sure your set up is done, Freedom Hall goes above and beyond to make sure they are wedding ready. I'm not very definitive when it comes to making final decisions and the ladies here were very accommodating and had suggestions to help me put a beautiful wedding in about 2 months - that's what happens when your 20 person wedding balloons in to close to 200. From the linens, to the food, to the open bar (no hard liquor but who really wants their guests to get too wasted right?), to the level of attention I, along with my husband and bridal party received, is amazing - I didn't have to approach the bar at all for a drink all night, my coordinator Lucia was on top of it! (and they fed me after the dinner was over when I said I was hungry again - I didn't really eat during dinner so I was starving towards the middle/end of the party). Oh, and the DJ and cake were included too! I'm still receiving praises on the wonderful staff at Freedom Hall and Gardens. I highly recommend this place even if you're not on a budget because of all the upgrades you can get on the food as well as the different touches you can add like draping and up-lighting they really know how to make your day sparkle. They're also really nice to any outside vendors you bring in like your photographer ;) they don't make them hide out so they are right there to capture all the milestones and candid moments of your big day. My husband and I highly recommend Freedom Hall and Gardens.

You won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Kelsey

When my fiancé and I were looking for a venue, once we found this place we knew it was where we wanted to get married! The staff at freedom hall was so great and helped make our wedding the best day ever. The staff was very attentive, provided great service, never missed a beat... Read More and continued to amaze us from when we met them to when we got married. I would recommend this venue with flying colors and you definitely would not be disappointed from how amazing every aspect is taken care of. We have heard raving reviews from all of our guests about our wedding being so great. Well worth the money you spend and a great investment for amazing wedding memories for years to come!

Made it so easy!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Colleen Q

I was very happy with Freedom Hall. Before I got engaged I had no idea how much time, effort, decisions, and money goes into a wedding. I can see how planning a large wedding can drive a person insane. After months of research my husband and I chose freedom hall as our wedding... Read More venue because they knocked like 300 "to dos" off of my "to do" list. the location is a bit bizarre but that's the only complaint i can think of. I was looking at other venues where the cost is high and you have to have a caterer and they charge you a dollar per spoon and 10 for a napkin, and 2 dollars to cut each piece of cake.... Freedom Hall did not nickel and dime us. They do an all-inclusive sorta deal. Our price included meals for 100 ppl, unlimited beer and wine, a cake (which we got to design from a local bakery), and a dj. This took soo much weight off of my shoulders. My coordinator Lucia had everything covered. She even had a back up plan n case anything I had planned went wrong ( which it didnt, thankfully). She kept me on my timeline and told me when to visit each table to greet guests and when to go take pics. I did not want to be stressed out on my wedding day, and thanks to Lucia, I wasnt. I cannot emphasize enough how great it was to go into my wedding day without stress and knowing Lucia would take care of everything, I didn't have to keep track of time or activities. Also, I'm a vegetarian and my husband has some family members with special dietary needs, and we all got special meals without a problem. Love love love freedom hall.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Shawna B

If you are looking to save on your wedding but still want that 5 star service then get married at the Freedom Hall & Gardens. I was just recently married at the Freedom Hall and Gardens in May of this year! The moment I walked into the facilities and spoke with the staff, we... Read More booked the venue. Not only were they friendly, bubbly and very helpful. They committed to everything they said they would! Sandy was amazing as she was always available to answer our questions and Lucia our wedding coordinator offered exceptional service! I would totally get married here again! We still get compliments on our beautiful day and food! Love, Jermel and Shawna Gilliard San Jose, CA

awesome wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Salvador S

My now-husband and I absolutely adored this venue! At first we weren't so sure about the location since it was in a business park. However, after attending their presentation we were convinced that this was actually a benefit! The site has ample free parking, no need for... Read More security and no noise limits! SOLD! Not only that, but having an all-inclusive wedding saved us so much time, energy and stress. You have no idea how many couples have complained over the stress they endured planning their wedding. We literally had none of that! We were also worried that because everything is included, our wedding would be "cookie-cutter". But since we saved so much money, it allowed us to splurge on the decorations and really customize the space to suit our needs. Surprisingly they were all for it and helped us bring our vision to life! We only had a few meetings throughout our planning process, but frankly it was all we needed. Even the tasting was fun! On the big day, our set-up was just the way we wanted it, and all we had to do was show up! Our guests raved about the food and the location! It's been months and our guests still talk about it! THANKS SO MUCH!!! A special shout-out to our coordinator Sandy. She was so helpful and kind, always providing useful tips while respecting the vision that we had in mind. Sandy went truly above and beyond to make us happy!!! The venue is also very LGBT friendly, and we never felt uncomfortable or out of place. They even changed the forms from bride/groom to groom1/groom2. Nice touch!! Thanks freedom hall for making our special day a reality!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Wedding! Fantastic Staff!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Andrew E

We used Freedom Hall and Gardens for our wedding in July 2015 and were extremely impressed with all aspects of their service. Lucia was the best day-of coordinator we could have ever asked for and without her there on the day of our wedding, we never would have had such a smooth... Read More and perfect day. She went above and beyond to help our "in-need" photographer organize the requested parties for picture arrangements, all while continuing her regular responsibilities and looking after the bride! We would highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding ceremony or reception! And highly recommend requesting Lucia if she is available.

Tammy Garcia

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Superb service at an affordable price but with great quality and precision. Lucia was a gem; I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. DJ was great and played all of our songs. Food was delicious. Cake was gorgeous and had the added details we expected. The... Read More table, lighting, and centerpieces at the Freedom Hall were gorgeous. The entire vision of our wedding was exceeded and I am forever grateful to have worked with the entire Freedom Hall team.

Made our day amazing & perfect!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Melissa D

I don't have all the words to express how amazing The Freedom Hall and the staff were on our wedding day! The fact that everything can be done with one venue and all inclusive plus all the special touches not to mention the personal care and our coordinator felt more like a... Read More good friend by the time our day arrived. The venue was beautifuly decorated, the wedding set up perfect, food was delish, DJ kept a good flow of the evening, bar was done very well, cake was the best cake I have ever had, and our guest are still talking about it. All the guest were left craving the chicken marsala and wedding cake and they thought the staff did a great job. As a bride it what meant the most to me is there was no stress not even on the big day. I had no worry of anything going wrong or vendors not showing up on time. Weddings can be expensive and before I found Freedom Hall the other places I found would have cost double and I would have had to do so much of the work on my own and use mutiple vendors. The value is so much better than any other venue I found and happy to have found them just wish I would have found them sooner. What meant the most are all the little extras... the menu tastings, the give aways of package upgrades the wonderful wedding gift that was snuck into our gift pile and the fact that there is actually a chance we can win a chance to have our wedding reimbursed. I would recommend Freedom Hall a hundred times over and we are planning on renewing our vows there in 10 years. We can not thank Feedom Hall enough for the amazing job they did and I owe our perfect wedding to themm!

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Christina D

We had a wonderful experience working with the Freedom Hall and Gardens. They are organized, friendly, compassionate, flexible, and easily accessible. We can confidently say that the Freedom Hall and Gardens staff was the best to work with./ Food and Drinks: The food served... Read More was absolutely delicious. It is served buffet style including their signature dish, chicken madeira. The food is plentiful and guests are welcome to come up for multiple servings. The unlimited alcohol was truly the icing on the cake for us. We are Filipino, and we were very fortunate that Freedom Hall had a set vendor in place for a roasted pig as it is common in our culture to have a roasted pig at special gatherings./ Lucia and the crew also made sure we had food to take with us after the party was over. As the bride and groom, we enjoyed the food so much but didn’t quite have the appetite while the party was going on. When we left for the night, we had two bags (food, utensils, cake, etc.) ready to go with us to the hotel room!/ Cake: While preparing for our wedding, we tried to save money whenever we can. We were ecstatic to find out that cake was included in Freedom Hall’s base package. We decided on upgrading the flavors for out top tier and the frosting throughout the cake for a very small fee. It goes without saying that the cake was heavenly./ Decorations: The hall was decorated exactly how we dreamt it would be. Lucia, Sandy, Betty, and the rest of the crew asked us every possible question in order to understand how we wanted the hall decorated. We made an effort to explain all of our wants, dislikes, and uncertainties so that we were always on the same page. Everyone’s efforts truly shined the night of our wedding./ DJ: Elite Entertainment, the DJ company, requested for us to fill out a music package about a month before our wedding. The questionnaire asked for every possible song we wanted to play on our wedding night. It honestly took us a while to fill out the song package but I am so glad we put in the effort. We strategically picked songs we thought our guests would enjoy dancing to and music that we love listening to. Many of our guests complimented us on the songs that were played and danced the night away. Our DJ, Berto, was an absolute sweetheart when chatting over the phone and on the night of the wedding. We are ever so grateful that Berto was able to find all of the songs we requested./ We are very sad to share a negative review, but it would be unfair if we held back such information. The transitions between songs sounded “choppy” and were kind of embarrassing coming from a respectable DJ company. With everything else being executed perfectly, the choppy transitions between songs stuck out like a sore thumb./ Final Comments: Without a doubt, we are absolutely satisfied with choosing to celebrate the happiest day of our lives with Freedom Hall and Gardens. Lucia and her staff were right by our side from the moment we came in to the moment we left the hall. They definitely succeeded in making us feel very special during our wedding celebration. Until this very day, our guests can’t stop complimenting us on how beautiful the hall was, how delicious the food was, how attentive the staff was, how thirst quenching the unlimited drinks were, and how the whole evening was so organized. We will miss all of the friends we made at Freedom Hall. Until we see each other again. Cheers and more blessings to you all!

My amazing day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Derene S

I am so glad I had my wedding at Freedom Hall, they made it so stress free, convenient, and I had THE BEST Coordinator (Sandy) who I consider to be my true Maid-Of-Honor for the day as she was absolutely amazing. She didn't skip a beat and before I could even ask, she already... Read More had it covered. My wedding was unique and yet they were able to accommodate some unusual requests but still keeping the wedding so amazingly beautiful and the timing was perfect. I could not have asked for more the perfect venue, awesome food and the amazing staff ALL wrapped up at Freedom Hall - JUST PERFECT.

A Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Yvette M

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about going with an all inclusive, banquet hall for my wedding. I didn't want my wedding to feel like a "cookie-cutter" type wedding, exactly like all the other weddings at this venue. However, there were so many choices offered (as well as... Read More upgrades) in each category (food, linens, cake, decorations, music) that I was sure my wedding would be unique. I also was able to bring in my own items to use that the staff set up for me on the morning of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything and everything turned out beautifully and how I envisioned it. Lucia, our coordinator designated for our wedding, was exceptional! She was there to take care of all of our needs and made sure everything went smoothly, all with a smile on her face! I am grateful for everything Freedom Hall & Gardens did for us to make our dream wedding come true! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a stress free, beautiful wedding on a budget!

Best value in the bay area!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Rebecca C

The quality was great and Sandy and Gary were amazing! They made our wedding reception painless! They made sure my wife and I had water or champagne and enough to eat and even packed us some leftovers for a midnight snack. They took care of everything dj, cake, cleanup and... Read More awesome catering. Everyone loved their signature chicken and rice! Don't hesitate to book with them!

Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Freedom hall is great, service is wonderful. We loved lucille!

Perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Landy A

Our Wedding in the beginning of the year was perfect! From the beginning to the end every detail was on point. Our coordinator Sandy made my wedding reception feel like a dream. There were no "hiccups" that night or even during the months leading to our wedding. Having two... Read More children and attending school it's hard to make time but the freedom hall and Gardens made planning a wedding such a breeze. I was speechless the moment I walked in the venue every detail was exactly how I hoped it would be. Sandy and the wonderful staff made sure that my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything! I truly felt so calm and happy. Thank you Frredom Hall!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Joshua A

My husband and I got married on June 7, 2014, and let me just say, everything was truly amazing!!! My husband and I were skeptical with wedding planning as he was active military and so we were doing the long distance and wasn't sure how well that would work with looking at... Read More things as a couple and meetings with the coordinators, but Freedom Hall worked around that wonderfully. After meeting with Betty and Lucia for the first time (who are both amazing and super friendly, as is everyone else there), our minds were put at ease because they took care of everything and made it such a relief. They offer soo many different options that meet anyones wants which makes every wedding unique and special. As an added bonus they raffle off free upgrades for food and drinks at the tasting and even a chance for a free wedding reimbursement after the fact. But with that being said, that was an added bonus because the area itself and the people had us sold from the start! :) I was told I'd be a stressed out monster like most brides the day of and that things would not go as planned, but everything was perfect and I was all smiles and calm, and only grew a little nervous when my husband was running a bit late. Seriously though, this was the easiest planning and most inexpensive wedding package ever and we are soooo thankful that we chose them! After the wedding not one guest had a complaint and many even said they'd love to have their wedding there. Our ceremony was in the gardens and was beautiful with the always blooming flowers and fountains, and when we had the reception indoors it was just as beautiful with the lighting and decorations. The food was amazing, the DJ always had great music playing, and the service was fantastic! We had brought our own centerpieces to mix in with what they offered for centerpieces and they made sure everything was taken care of while my husband and I were getting ready and that everything was clean and spot free. As soon as the ceremony was done, they took care of everything, such as helping my brother load the car up with the gifts, cleaning the tables, and boxing up the leftover food. Their attention to detail is spot on! Honestly, in all it was the best day of my life and there isn't one thing that I would change. Everything was fantastic and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Freedom Hall and Gardens!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I recommend this venue to any Bride and Groom that is planning a wedding. The staff at Freedom Hall are friendly and efficient! You won't have to worry about finding a million different vendors. Freedom Hall supplies (if you choose to) a location for the ceremony, food, cake,... Read More drinks, DJ and some decor. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. We showed up when we were supposed to and Lucia and her team took care of everything!! I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding! Thank you Lucia!!

Magical Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Freedom Hall & Gardens has the art of customizing the perfect wedding down to a science!! Sandy guided us through the wedding planning process and answered every question we had (before we even asked it)! On the day of our wedding, Sandy and Lucia did an amazing job of making... Read More the night magical for my husband and I. The night ran smoothly and all of the guests were impressed with how fun the night was. We couldn't have asked for a better team, a better venue, or a better wedding experience!! Thank you to everyone at Freedom Hall (especially Sandy) that made our wedding everything I've ever dreamed of!!!

Freedom Hall was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Cheryl W

We toured Freedom Hall after someone suggested their venue to us. We certainly were impressed by all they had to offer. They take care of every last detail. On the day of our wedding everything was stunning and exceeded our every expectation. They took care of every last... Read More detail. My bouquet came out of the holder right before pictures....no problem, Sandy pulled some wire out of her apron and immediately put it back together. Rhinestones came off the flower girls converse...again no problem. Whipped out super glue and they were back on in an instant. They catered to our every need. We chose to do a weekday wedding. We were a bit leary of a weekday wedding but we only had 5 guests not attend. I would recommend Freedom Hall to anyone. They are the best in the business!!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

Freedom Hall and Gardens simply cannot be be surpassed for experience, service, value, and oh my God, amazing food! I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was from start to finish. They are the best of the best!

The best affordable bay area venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Ana A

Our wedding came to vision just as planned at the Freedom Hall & Gardens! The staff was welcoming and informative from the beginning. On your day you will have nothing to worry about as you get a personal coordinator! Planning was stress free. The food is amazing- all our guests... Read More enjoyed the buffet! They are organized and flexible throughout the whole process. I loved having my wedding here!

Amazing venue, unforgettable fun

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Kristina G

My sister got married here as well as my best friend and I at first didn't want to get married in the same place everyone else did but the value was too good to pass up! Not only the value but the service, food and staff are outstanding! We had the best time of our life and they... Read More made it so easy! Thank you freedom hall! Your the best!

Overall Awesome

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Miranda

I must say the planning process was the best part of my experience. They make everything very easy and hassle free. Every question I could think of was answered right away. The day of the event was not perfect, but all the little things that went wrong did nothing to... Read More diminish my enjoyment of the day. Things like not having my toasting flutes at my table, and the time table being off are not a big deal to me. The event was great, and having the Freedom Hall coordinators there the day of was a huge help. I am very glad I chose to hold my wedding there, and given the option I would choose them again.

Spring wedding 2013

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 jaime b

My Spring wedding was fantastic so well coordinated by Sandy at the freedom hall she helped me design my special day perfectly! Our families are still raving about how fabulous the food was! They keep asking me if recipes are available. My parents live out of state so having... Read More help planning a wedding was really nice to just show up and have every thing planned out perfectly thank you freedom hall for great wedding day! The service and staff are fun and really friendly they even clean your teeth before a photo. If your planning a wedding this is the place they think of everything! Feels like family

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Diana M

I recently had my wedding at Freedom Hall and Gardens and it was wonderful. I had the misfortune of rain (despite the fact that it was the ONLY day it rained in SEPTEMBER), but the staff did a wonderful job moving my outdoor ceremony indoors at the last minute. The staff... Read More really do walk you through everything before the wedding, so you don't stress out about anything at all. The day of the wedding, I brought a lot of my own decorations and the staff put up EVERYTHING for me, so all I had to do was get dressed the day of the wedding. Everything was so beautiful and I had so much fun thanks to Freedom Hall. I'm so happy I picked them and I definitely recommend them.

Wonderful Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Leni D

We had our wedding and reception at Freedom Hall & Gardens on Saturday, March 23, 2013. I cannot believe how fantastic everyone at Freedom Hall was for us! First and foremost, you get so much bang for your buck. Open bar? Check. DJ? Check. Delicious food? Check. And... Read More scrumptious wedding cake? Double Check. Our guests said (and I know they weren't lying or exaggerating) they loved Freedom Hall's famous chicken madeira. They went back for seconds and some for thirds for this dish. They LOVED it!! They also loved how beautiful the surroundings are -- hey, I know it's somewhat strange to have a wedding in a business park. But the beauty of the gardens and even the architecture and design of the surrounding buildings really make this venue an ideal spot for a garden wedding ceremony. Oh, and the plentiful free parking was a bonus. If you're used to paying for parking in SF, Oakland, or Berkeley, it's just so nice to have free parking. Lots of it. Kristina, our wedding coordinator, did a FANTASTIC job -- we dropped off all of our decorations on the Thursday before our wedding, and by Saturday, everything was in place. EVERYTHING. She set up our candy buffet/candy table, decorated the ceremonial arch, decorated the wedding arch, and overall, just did everything to perfection. I love what she and her team did (and they did so much in the background too). They kept me calm, hydrated, and didn't want me to worry about a thing. They took care of me, the groom, our wedding party, and even the parents. Kristina also made sure to pack some food for me and my new husband -- we had so much, we managed to share with our relatives, who seriously, couldn't get enough of that chicken madeira. Freedom Hall & Gardens is proof that you can have a beautiful and elegant wedding on a budget. And you know what? It's okay to tell people that you have a budget for your wedding. Budget is not a dirty word, and at Freedom Hall & Gardens, they understand that everyone is on a budget, and it's perfectly okay. A thousand thanks to Freedom Hall & Gardens for making our wedding day so memorable, fun, and happy!

TO Freedom Hall & Gardens