Freedom Hall & Gardens

Santa Clara, CA

Book Your Wedding with Freedom Hall & Gardens

A BALLROOM IN SANTA CLARA, CA

Freedom Hall and Gardens is a hidden gem in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Nestled away in a redwood forest, this all inclusive wedding venue located in Santa Clara, California is a one stop shop for nearly every wedding need. Both indoor and outdoor venues hold a maximum capacity of 250 guests.

Garden Ceremonies. Couples seeking a romantic garden ceremony need not look any further than Freedom Hall and Gardens. The surrounding towering redwoods and a carpet of vibrant flowers provides a picture perfect backdrop for any ceremony. A tranquil pond and bridged path complete the hidden oasis feel, giving Freedom Hall and Garden's outdoor ceremonies a feeling of serenity. Garden ceremonies are available on weekends April through November.

Indoor Ceremonies. For couples getting married in the colder months, an indoor ceremony is available. Indoor ceremonies take place in a chapel like setting created inside the reception hall.

Freedom Hall and Gardens prides itself on offering happy couples an easy alternative to wedding planning. The venue provides the following services as part of their preplanned wedding packages:

• Private use of the indoor event facility and landscaped gardens
  • Distinct food menus
  • Unlimited wedding beverages including soft drinks and select wines, beers, and champagne
  • Champagne toast
  • Italian coffee and gourmet hot tea served throughout the reception
  • A choice of one of four different centerpieces
  • Table arrangements
  • A choice of wedding cake provided by C'est Si Bon Bakery
  • All table settings including elegant white china and flatware
  • Linens and napkins in a choice of 35 different colors
  • Professional DJ service for the duration of the reception from Elite Entertainment
  • A black and white attired professional staff
  • An experienced day of wedding coordinator to ensure that the special day runs smoothly
  • Abundant dance floor lighting
  • Ample free parking

Pricing is based on a minimum of 100 guests and varies by the day and time of year. The venue offers discounts for value season and extra value season. Value season runs November through December and April through May. During value season, couples can save on various wedding packages. Extra value season is January through March. Budget minded individuals can expect additional discounts for this select time period.

Couples planning a wedding within 30 to 90 days may be able to take advantage of a quick booking discount. Ceremony fees are in addition to reception fees. Fees for the ceremony include:

• Coordination of the rehearsal and the ceremony
  • Chairs for guests
  • Garden arch for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies
  • Music from Elite Entertainment

Freedom Hall and Gardens has a variety of extra features for the happy couple and their guests to enjoy during the wedding celebration. Extra benefits of the Freedom Hall and Gardens include:

• Premium dance floor lighting
  • No noise ordinances

Guests making a weekend out of the wedding can take advantage of Santa Clara's nearby activities including:

• Watching a ballgame at Levi's Stadium
  • Enjoying the rides and amusements at California's Great America

Freedom Hall & Gardens

Finally, an alternative to high cost weddings! The Freedom Hall & Gardens offers complete affordable packages to include newly remodeled banquet facility, catering, unlimited beverages including alcohol, professional DJ, Wedding Cake, and much more along with beautifully landscaped gardens.

Ballroom

Bow2007

PO Box 27, Santa Clara, CA (408) 379-3733

So Worth It

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

This place is AWESOME!!! Not only is the venue really pretty but what makes this place stand out is the overall value - I would call it more of a banquet hall because you won't have a long list of vendors to keep track of and make sure those vendors get paid... basically they're... Read More doing everything for you; as far as the wedding day goes. You'll still have to get your invitations and place cards made and things of the sort but as far as making sure your set up is done, Freedom Hall goes above and beyond to make sure they are wedding ready. I'm not very definitive when it comes to making final decisions and the ladies here were very accommodating and had suggestions to help me put a beautiful wedding in about 2 months - that's what happens when your 20 person wedding balloons in to close to 200. From the linens, to the food, to the open bar (no hard liquor but who really wants their guests to get too wasted right?), to the level of attention I, along with my husband and bridal party received, is amazing - I didn't have to approach the bar at all for a drink all night, my coordinator Lucia was on top of it! (and they fed me after the dinner was over when I said I was hungry again - I didn't really eat during dinner so I was starving towards the middle/end of the party). Oh, and the DJ and cake were included too! I'm still receiving praises on the wonderful staff at Freedom Hall and Gardens. I highly recommend this place even if you're not on a budget because of all the upgrades you can get on the food as well as the different touches you can add like draping and up-lighting they really know how to make your day sparkle. They're also really nice to any outside vendors you bring in like your photographer ;) they don't make them hide out so they are right there to capture all the milestones and candid moments of your big day. My husband and I highly recommend Freedom Hall and Gardens.

You won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Kelsey

When my fiancé and I were looking for a venue, once we found this place we knew it was where we wanted to get married! The staff at freedom hall was so great and helped make our wedding the best day ever. The staff was very attentive, provided great service, never missed a beat... Read More and continued to amaze us from when we met them to when we got married. I would recommend this venue with flying colors and you definitely would not be disappointed from how amazing every aspect is taken care of. We have heard raving reviews from all of our guests about our wedding being so great. Well worth the money you spend and a great investment for amazing wedding memories for years to come!

Made it so easy!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Colleen Q

I was very happy with Freedom Hall. Before I got engaged I had no idea how much time, effort, decisions, and money goes into a wedding. I can see how planning a large wedding can drive a person insane. After months of research my husband and I chose freedom hall as our wedding... Read More venue because they knocked like 300 "to dos" off of my "to do" list. the location is a bit bizarre but that's the only complaint i can think of. I was looking at other venues where the cost is high and you have to have a caterer and they charge you a dollar per spoon and 10 for a napkin, and 2 dollars to cut each piece of cake.... Freedom Hall did not nickel and dime us. They do an all-inclusive sorta deal. Our price included meals for 100 ppl, unlimited beer and wine, a cake (which we got to design from a local bakery), and a dj. This took soo much weight off of my shoulders. My coordinator Lucia had everything covered. She even had a back up plan n case anything I had planned went wrong ( which it didnt, thankfully). She kept me on my timeline and told me when to visit each table to greet guests and when to go take pics. I did not want to be stressed out on my wedding day, and thanks to Lucia, I wasnt. I cannot emphasize enough how great it was to go into my wedding day without stress and knowing Lucia would take care of everything, I didn't have to keep track of time or activities. Also, I'm a vegetarian and my husband has some family members with special dietary needs, and we all got special meals without a problem. Love love love freedom hall.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Minnie S

Amazing experience! If your looking for a "one stop shop"Freedom Hall & Gardens is the ABSOLUTE BEST CHOICE. One thing i know for sure is that both my husband and i will be forever grateful for the entire staff at Freedom Hall, I've never come across and more caring/... Read More professional team. Everyone makes themselves available no matter the time and for myself being that very overwhelmed bride i couldn't have asked for a better venue/team of people to make my dream wedding come true. Now, As far as my wedding coordinator SANDY, she is nothing short of amazing. I truly believe she is god sent and made for this. I know i speak for both my husband and i when i say she is the absolute best, She took all my worry away and made it her own to insure our day was smooth. I will definitely continue to recommend Freedom Hall & Gardens to future Mr & Mrs or people looking to have a great experience with a party/wedding planning company. WE LOVE YOU ALL @ THE FREEDOM HALL -Minnie & Nestor

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Christina E

They are absolutely amazing ! Talk about stress free while planning a wedding. They did everything for you, setting up tastings, scheduling meetings with vendors and making your wedding day beautiful! We’re so blessed to have come across Freedom Hall and Gardens! Such great... Read More people, sandy truly cares about her bride and groom and loves her job. The stuff was so professional. They even helped pack all of my belongings before the night ended. Small things like that truly go a long way.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kara K

Freedom Hall was amazing! It was exactly what we were looking for and they made everything so easy. Everyone was so nice and made sure everything went smoothly. My wedding coordinator Monica was more than I could've asked for. She went above and beyond for me. Absolutely... Read More everyone was so nice and helpful and made the planning and my big day stress free. I even got compliments from several of my friends and family about how amazing and fun this venue was and that they want to remember it for future weddings.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Marissa C

The Freedom Hall was absolutely AMAZING!! I had no stress the whole time I was planning my wedding! They handle almost everything for you! And you will have a day of coordinater that will handle everything going on that day! No negative feedback at all! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Cortney F

The Freedom Hall did an excellent job with our wedding. Sandy made sure everything went off without a hitch and ensured we had everything we could possibly need! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a venue to consider the freedom hall. Couldn’t have asked for a better... Read More day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Gina M

Amazing venue! We had the best wedding we could've hoped for. Love their professionalism and attention to detail. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd been to in a long time. I really felt like they were committed to to making our wedding everything we wanted,... Read More and went above our expectations. Absolutely magical!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Yolanda P

My husband and I got engaged in July 2016 and knew we didn't want a long engagement; therefore, we jumped into the venue search immediately. I booked three appointments in one week, Freedom Hall was first, then a party venue in Fremont, and another reception hall in Fremont.... Read More After the third visit, we knew immediately we had to book at Freedom Hall. My husband was Team Freedom Hall all along, but I was more skeptical, seemed too good to be true. During the visit they made it clear they had everything covered, they were upfront about their costs so you know exactly what your options and costs are. Our biggest sore point (which on the day of the wedding wasn't even an issue at all), was that we'd have such a large gap between our ceremony and reception. Freedom Hall has a set schedule and won't start the party before 6:30 and our church ceremony could be not later than 2pm. What were our guests going to do with that huge gap? We figured we'd figure it out, and went for it anyway. Best. Decision. Ever. After our initial meeting with Sandy, I knew we were in good hands. They're pros! She recommended the Avatar Hotel for our guests. Which meant after the ceremony the guests could go back to the hotel which was so close to Freedom Hall. I was head over heels in love with Freedom Hall after our tasting! Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe all we were getting. It already felt like the wedding! And, we won the free beer upgrade! After our tasting, we met our coordinator, Lucia. I can't say enough about Lucia, she's smart, talented, she's on it, and she knows what you need before you need it. She's professional, and there's no questions you could ask, or concern you can bring that she and the Freedom Hall staff can't handle. When we were planning for the wedding, people kept warning us to be present because it goes by so fast, that you can miss the whole thing. That was not the case at all, I can still taste the delicious potatoes and steak, remember the dance floor, and I hold fondly the memory of looking over our guests during the toast. Our guests had a blast, and the hardest part was getting them to leave. Everyone thought the food was delicious too! Lucia was attentive and made sure everything magically happened. Furthermore, the bustle kept releasing the train on my dress and Lucia fastened it in such a way that it never came undone and I was able to dance the night away. I'm so moved by Lucia, Sandy, and the amazing Freedom Hall staff to go above and beyond to make sure both you and your guests have a SUPERB experience. Have your wedding here, there's enough stress doing the whole thing, they'll make sure you forget about it on the day of and have fun

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Britney H

4.21.2017....BEST. DAY. EVER!!! I can't thank Freedom Hall & Gardens and LUCIA enough for making our wedding day so memorable. The Day went off without a hitch. I highly recommend Lucia and the Freedom Hall for any upcoming events. Great Staff, Great food, the planning was easy... Read More and convenient.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amber M

The Freedom Hall provided MUCH more than I could've ever hoped for. They told us they would take care of everything, and they did. They were kind, courteous, responsive, respectful, patient, and worked with me to make my wedding the best day of my life. The walked us through the... Read More whole night while stuff was going on, made sure we knew where we had to be when we had to be there, and did an excellent job providing service. Their prices are VERY reasonable. Their food was very good, and no one left with an empty stomach. The alcohol flowed freely all night, no corkage fee for the other alcohol we brought in. They cut the cake correctly. They boxed up EVERYTHING by the end of the night, and it was all ready for us to take away (including food and cake leftovers), and made up a special take away bag for our night at the hotel. :) The strawberries were divine. The entire night went seamlessly. They made it seem effortless. Visit their website and check them out. They were absolutely amazing, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a budget friendly, full service wedding option. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Adam L

Booking the Freedom Hall was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. They make every detail SO easy. They work like a well oiled machine and have weddings down to a science. Sandy guides you through everything you need to know during your planning meetings and... Read More Lucia, our day of coordinator, took care or everything so we could just relax and have fun! The food was delicious comfort food (I am a chef and wanted no fuss simple food for a good price) and the bar choices are great. Their pricing is already lower then most halls but on top of it we had our wedding on a Sunday in February which discounted us an extra $4000!!! We had the wedding of our dreams for an AMAZING price and very little stress because the hall does it all!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Vanessa K

When my husband and I were engaged, we were absolutely over the moon with excitement. So many ideas flew through my mind of that special day. But then it all came to a halt. I had absolutely NO idea what I was doing. We couldn't afford a wedding planner. And I knew it was going... Read More to be terribly difficult to do this all on my own. We found Freedom Hall on the web and because of the great reviews and pictures of the event online we decided to check them out. I had absolutely no idea what Freedom Hall offered. I was immediately blown away by their presentation. They invited us to take a look around and ask any questions. When we found out all that they offered. There were no further questions needed. We HAD to book our date. My worries immediately disappeared. From beginning to end they handled everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything. To preplanning to set up, decorations to changes , To ceremony and reception. Making sure everything was perfect. They staff even enjoyed a little line dancing with us and I loved it. I'm usually a control freak but I was at peace knowing everything was taken care of. I thought I would be extremely stressed, but honestly didn't have a care in the world. I was left to freely enjoy our day, left to enjoy becoming one with my best friend. You always hear stories of "if i could do something different, I would do this" but I wouldn't change our experience for the world. We highly recommend the Freedom Hall to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 beauty o

Hi Everyone, my husband and I got married at Freedom Hall and Gardens this pass March. I was so amazed how wonderful the staff was to me and our guess. That day I wanted everything to be perfect, just like any other bride, and it was. The food, DJ, and let's not forget the open... Read More bar !!!!! Lucia was very helpful with us and made sure we felt celebrities. I would tell everyone I know, to pick Freedom Hall for the staff, food, and good price. Beauty Oliver

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Catrina G

Worth every penny!!! Monica and Sandy made me feel like family...didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm still getting compliments from our guests. Make sure you check this venue out!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer L

Love Love Love Freedom Hall! We had an amazing wedding. Lucia was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She knew what we needed before we did. The Hall was beautiful. All of our guests loved the food, open bar ( no hard liquor), and the DJ. We will recommend Freedom Hall... Read More to everyone. If you want a stress free wedding this is the place. Thank you Sandy, Lucia and the whole staff for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Blanca S

We just got married at Freedom Hall & Gardens and we were so happy about our vendor decision for several reasons. First of all, planning a wedding is difficult enough, but as we are living in Germany, it was even more complex. Therefore, we were looking for a venue that is able... Read More to organize everything: Dinner, DJ, food, cake etc. We felt in very good hands and comfortable at all times with the coordinators and were never concerned that something could not work out. The coordinators (Betty, Sandra and Monica) always followed up, gave us important suggestions and impulses which helped us to plan everything from so far away. They even considered our nine hours time difference. We decided to arrive one week prior to our wedding in order to make final preparations, but as Freedom Hall & Gardens had everything covered already, we had a lot of time to visit family and friends instead of being caught up in wedding planning stress. Our wedding guests (and we) were amazed by the outstanding service, the quality of the food and beverages as well as by the smooth process. Our coordinator of the night, Monica, was available at all times and responded to last-second modifications in a very helpful way. The DJ Dustin did an outstanding job at bringing US-American, Mexican and German cultures together with his experience and his great variety of music. Aside that, we were the lucky winners of a food upgrade (we chose the steak). The steak was perfect and we would actually recommend to anyone to order this upgrade as we got continuious feedback from our guests how tasty the steak (as well as the chicken) really was. Also the side dishes were excellent as well, the noodles were really cooked the genuine Italien "al-dente" style, nothing was overcooked. We recommend Freedom Hall & Gardens without any hesitation to anybody who wants to get married in the bay area.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jamie G

Such an amazing wedding experience. They really know what they are doing and it was nice to relax and go with the flow the day of the wedding! Lucia did everything and more on the day of our wedding! The food is amazing! The vendors they use for the cake and music are great and... Read More easy to work with. For me it was a very stress free wedding I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of it! I highly suggest this venue for any future brides looking to have a beautiful stress free wedding day! They do it all and they are the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

My wedding was absolutly amazing because of freedom hall and its wonderful over accommodating staff! I don't know why everyone doesn't get married here! One stop shop! thank you again for the amazing job!!!! They said "all you have to do is show up" so i did just that! they... Read More had my wedding in their hands and made it the best day ever!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Emily B

Freedom Hall & Gardens is in a weird location, but if you can get over the aesthetic they are 1000% worth it because their customer service is unbelieveable!! From the first day you sign on you have someone assigned to you who walks you through the entire process- a true wedding... Read More coordinator. They are very responsive to emails/calls/texts and I never felt pressured or behind. They take care of EVERYTHING! set up, tear down, the DJ, the catering, the decorations, and the cake. The tasting was super fun! And day-of they make everything seamless- we were escorted everywhere, handed water on the dance floor, our food was brought to us and we were guarded while we ate (yes, we did enjoy a full and delicious meal!). They kept the events running even when we had unrelated things go not so smoothly, the staff were professional and gracious. At the end of the night my mother-in-law was looking for everything to pack away but they had already done it! and they sent me and my husband home with champagne and extra pre-sliced wedding cake for a snack later on :). We also received a wonderful wedding present from our coordinator.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Christina S

The freedom hall made our day perfect. They did an amazing job planning and executing our vision. The food was amazing. Our wedding planner, Lucia, truly blew us away with her attention to detail and wonderful personality. I can't say enough good thjngs about this wonderful... Read More venue.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ashley A

Freedom Hall & Gardens is the perfect place to have your special day. The venue is gorgeous and they offer more than any other venue I met with with very affordable prices. I was fortunate to have a wonderful wedding coordinator, Lucia, who was there to make sure everything ran... Read More smoothly. I cannot stress how much I was impressed with everything they offered and how kind and professional they were. I have absolutely no complaints of the Venue or staff. They helped make my day absolutely perfect :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley N

My husband and I got married here August 7, 2015. We had a sharks themed wedding and it was more then I could ask for. I was SO stressed out about the wedding and all the details, and I shouldn't have been. They made everything so easy I had nothing to worry about. They did the... Read More decorations and worked with everything you wanted. The best part is they honestly care about you, I was sick at the wedding probably due to nerves. Lucia took such good care of me, she made sure I had water EVERYWHERE I went and if I needed the bathroom she'd make sure to have the bathroom private for me. She even made me a home recipe to help with my upset stomach which did help! For what you get for the money it's a no brainer. Amazing food, open bar (beer and wine) plenty of parking and hotels close by. All my guests were surprised on how nice the venue was. Another great part is I'm going back in January 2016 to be in a raffle and possibly win my ENTIRE wedding fines back!!! I definitely recommend this place especially if you're on a tighter budget they will work with you! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 gerardo v

We love this venue my husband and I would go for the meetings to plan with our coordinator Lucia Rodrigues and she was very helpful she really listen to all of our ideas and took note. The day of our wedding Lucia helped me being the bride since I stepped out the car to go the... Read More the venue she grabbed my bags and took me to a room the she fixed my dress for the venue and grabbed my husband to go in to the room to get ready to see al family and friends at the party. When we finally went out we were speechless the decoration was breathtaking we were expecting less everything looked so elegant simple and clean just as I told Lucia.My family loved the food and beer my favorite was the chicken Madeira and wines. The apple cake was delicious. Also we were happy that they let us bring a band to play in the venue. Lucia kept us updated the whole party what was going to happen like the toast and the first dance ext...she make sure that the wedding activities were on time. Over all our wedding experience was so good everything run smoothly and we loved the food the drinks and the decoration and Lucia our coordinator was so nice and helpful we love the service we would highly recommend this place for a wedding or any other special occasion