Your choice in Chicagoland!

Freezer's Mobile DJ Service specializes in weddings and will focus 100% on you and not make the reception about the DJ. A true professional with over 20 years of public speaking background and a vast music repertoire to engage your guests! Dates are filling fast, so call Jeff and book today!

$ – Inexpensive

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

26628 W. Allison Dr., Channahon, IL (815) 483-0080

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Raquel K

Cannot say enough positive things about Jeff and Freezer's Mobile DJ Service! The personability and attention to detail was incredible! Extra effort was always made, including a meeting one month prior to wedding to discuss timeline, details, and requests in addition to a... Read More follow up phone call the day prior. Jeff made sure we felt comfortable and confident. Jeff and his assistant arrived to the wedding hours early to make sure all equipment was ready. Our wedding ceremony music and audio was perfect! Music was ready and played during cocktail hour and dinner. Jeff kept us on schedule with entrances, toasts, first dances, and bouquet/garter toss. He honored our requests but read the room and kept the dance floor full all night! Definitely budget friendly, getting a lot for your money! Highly, highly recommend Jeff and Freezer's Mobile DJ Service!!!!

2017-05-08T19:25:47 Response from the vendor

It was a great reception! Thank you for letting me share the special day with both of you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Ellen F

Wow! My husband and I had an amazing experience with Jeff as the DJ at our wedding. From the initial planning to the actual wedding, Jeff was very organized and energetic, making it a priority of his for our big day to be absolutely perfect...and it was! He offers a... Read More comprehensive event planner that allowed us all to be on the same page (including photographer, reception hall coordinator, caterer, etc.) He kept everything flowing during the reception and had everyone dancing all night long! He absolutely went above and beyond! We can't thank you enough, Freezer's!

2016-08-13T11:03:10 Response from the vendor

It was a perfect day from start to finish! Thanks so much for having me!

Fantastic Freezer's Mobile DJ

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

My husband and I were recently married in July and we could not have had a more perfect day. Freezer's Mobile DJ played a huge role in making sure our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives. Every aspect of their service was genuine, fair, accommodating, and... Read More professional. My husband and I had researched and interviewed at least half a dozen DJ services before making the wise decision to choose Freezer's Mobile DJ as our wedding DJ. We received a recommendation from a friend to meet with Freezer's as they had used their services and couldn't have been happier. Jeff, our DJ and owner of Freezer's Mobile DJ went out of his way to accommodate meeting my husband and I. We were amazed that Jeff was willing to meet with us on Father's Day and he greeted us with a big smile and took his time sitting down with us discussing every detail. After our first meeting Jeff made sure to follow up with us on every detail and checked and double checked that we had everything we wanted in place and ready to go for our big day. We had some very special requests and Jeff was happy to meet and exceed every one of our expectations. The day of our wedding he arrived hours before our ceremony began to make sure everything was in place. He and his assistant were both professionally dressed in suits with vests and ties! Not only did he provide us with every music choice we asked for, he went a step further and provided us with microphones for our ceremony and reception speeches as well as lighting for our dance floor, which was packed throughout the entire evening. You would think that for services as great as Freezer's Mobile DJ that it would break the bank but Jeff kept the cost within our budget which we were greatly thankful for. After our wedding we received follow up emails from Jeff asking my husband and I how married life was going which we thought was a great touch because so often you do not hear from vendors after their job is completed but Jeff always took that extra step. We would highly recommend Freezer's Mobile DJ to anyone looking for music services for any event but especially for weddings, if you want the ideal experience, hassle free and stress free, at reasonable costs Freezer's Mobile DJ is our #1 recommended choice.

2015-10-23T19:30:47 Response from the vendor

What a great day and evening filled with emotions and a full dance floor with friends and family! I truly enjoyed sharing the day with both of you! Thank you for your kind words. Thank you so much, Jeff

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sally C

Jeff and his son were great! They were even able to add on extra time since our wedding guests wanted to keep dancing the night away! Tons of fun! =)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Stephanie E

As a bride I had no idea where to begin to look for a dj. Then I came across Freezer's Mobile Dj Service. He helped us with our planning and making our day very special. Jeff worked very closely with our pastor and the photographer. Everything went so smoothly I was amazed. My... Read More guest just raved about the music that he was playing. We were dancing til the end of the reception. So, if you are looking for an awesome dj please pick him. He is worth every penny. If I ever have a big event again I will be giving him a call.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 marissa w

He was the best. Had everyone on the floor dancing he turned a special occasion into an extraordinary event. He played the songs we wanted,took requests. He was amazing and we would recommend to anyone for any event. My daughter and son in law were very pleased to have him for... Read More their wedding

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Morgan T

Such a nice man, and truely loves what we does. Dance floor was filled all night long, and evenone kept saying he was a fun DJ and enjoyed his style and performace! Would recommend him for any wedding or even needing a DJ! We loved working with him, and make our wedding... Read More day/reception exactly what we wanted! A++ in our book

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Michael S

I knew we had our guy the moment we met Jeff. We hit it off right away on the direction we wanted for the music during our reception. Jeff helped us through every detail of the reception from introductions to our first dance, and was also very open to our requests to make the... Read More day our own, which included letting us create a cocktail hour playlist with songs from our musician friends. Once things got going he had a great feel for our crowd & knew when to speed things up or slow things down. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Christine F

Dj Freeze was awesome! Everyone loved him. He got our guests up & dancing all night. He was great to work with & helps make your reception one never to forget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Jeff was a fantastic addition to our crazy bridal party. He did a great job balancing out the akward moments of some of the speeches and did an awesome mix for our introductions. The dance floor stayed bumpin and the toons were fresh. Thanks Jeff!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Devin W

We couldn't have booked a better DJ. Jeff was so nice and really helped run our timeline the day of so we didn't have to worry about a thing! His music selection was right on par and we've continually had friends come up to us after and complement how much fun they had at the... Read More dance because our music was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Pam W

Thank you Jeff for an Amazing Day! Excellent job with the ceremony music as well as the reception. He did a great job communicating with us through the hole process and very professional. My hope was that the dance floor would be full the whole night and it definitely was... Read More thru the very last song:) He truly made our wedding a night to remember! I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey W

We are so incredibly happy that we had Jeff DJ our wedding! Not only is he a fabulous DJ, he's also very easy to work with. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and then put it into a timeline to keep us on track throughout the night - it was very helpful and... Read More made it one less thing that we needed to worry about leading up to the wedding. Jeff played great music - everything from classic rock to techno to country. He also arrived at the venue with plenty of time to scope out the areas and set up before any of our guests started arriving. I truly cannot think of one thing I'd change about our experience with Jeff! It was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Ariana D

What an amazing DJ and coordinater! He made our big night stress free and fun!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Laura K

Jeff was outstanding! He met with us and made sure everything was in place before the wedding and at the wedding he kept us in the loop and prepared for everything. Jeff's equipment was spectacular and everything was able to be heard by everyone. Extremely well run business by... Read More an exceptional person. Would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for any occasion. Thank you again Jeff, Laura

2016-09-11T09:36:31 Response from the vendor

It was a picture perfect day for you to share your vows and to celebrate. Thank you for your nice comments and I wish both of you much success in your new journey.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Christina B

I'm the sister of the groom, but I'm also a professional vocalist and was hired to sing the prelude music for the ceremony. Since the wedding was outdoors, I was working with Jeff for my accompaniment tracks. He was very easy to work with, and a lot of fun! He worked very... Read More efficiently during soundchecks, and had exact timetables for beginning the prelude pieces. I appreciated the attention to detail very much. And during the reception, he had a wonderful mix of tunes, both young and old. I recommend him highly!

2016-09-11T09:31:39 Response from the vendor

It was a perfect day from start to finish and the vocals were incredible! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Paul K

My step-daughter and son-in-law found Jeff on “The Knot”. I have been to a number of weddings over these many years, and I have to say that Jeff has been the best to date. And I’m critical. We had an outside wedding. He was very thorough and totally professional from start... Read More to finish. His mix, along with requets coming from our guests, keep the dance party going. Jeff was a master at keeping the dance floor packed the whole night. He also accommodated me at the very last minute to play something special I had brought as I made a toast to my step-daughter. The equipment that he used and stage setup was and looked very professional. He provided a wireless microphone for us to use, and also helped the mic our two singers who were about 80ft away I was extremely satisfied with Jeff and would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

2016-09-05T22:20:24 Response from the vendor

It was a picture perfect day with incredible friends and family that worked very hard to make sure the day and celebration was nothing short of amazing. Thank you for allowing me to do my part to make the day memorable. Jeff

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Jeff did an awesome job for my daughters wedding celebrations!! We had a great time and several people came up to me to tell me what a great DJ I had! Could not be happier! Thank you Jeff for making the night wonderful!

2016-08-13T11:06:51 Response from the vendor

It was a great celebration with family and friends. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! His timing was awesome. Selection of music was great. Very friendly. Really made my daughter's wedding special.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Jeff was absolutely amazing! My guest loved him, we loved it and everyone had an amazing time!!! Thanks for all you did for us Jeff we truly are Greatful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Alissa K

DJ Freezer help to make our day exeptional! We didnt have to worry about a single detail with the ceremony music or the anything to do with the reception! Every song played throughout the night had a full dance floor! Both ourselves and our guests had a wonderful experience! I... Read More would definitely recommend DJ freezer for your next event!

2016-08-13T11:57:41 Response from the vendor

An incredible day that was filled with amazing family and friends! So glad I could be a part of it!

Freezers Mobile DJ

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Jeff and his son were great. We had a unique hockey theme and Jeff rolled with the punches and was able to provide unique theme songs and sounds including sound effects and ethnic music.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kevin S

Guy was incredible! he played great music and took requests from the bridal party and played what we wanted! He went along with the crowds mood and played what we liked! Everyone liked him! He was super friendly and fun! He takes a lot of pride in his work! You this guy he is... Read More the man!

2015-09-12T20:12:56 Response from the vendor

The requests were awesome and your wedding party had a blast! Great time was had by all! Thanks again, Jeff

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Stella M

Jeff was AMAZING!! I DEFINITELY recommend using him without any question! He was easy to get in touch with and talk to! He wanted everything to be what I wanted it to be. He was there to make my dream wedding happen! It was awesome! He shared his ideas and was very helpful and... Read More in the end if we wanted something different he was happy to do it! He worked with my other vendors well e mailing them to tell them time lines and what not. I had an issue with the event coordinator and Jeff said he had no problem taking my side to help me get what I wanted from her. It was great! He knows how to DJ he played great songs and everyone danced all night!! He did my ceremony too and that was great! I got a lot of compliments from my guests on the music and DJ and the venue wanted to put him on their preferred list because they said he was so great!! use this guy!!

2015-09-12T20:09:13 Response from the vendor

It was an incredible and perfectly planned day! I enjoyed working with both of you and wish you the best in you new journey! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. Jeff

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Christa S

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jeff. He was incredible to work with. They say a DJ can make or break the reception and I would say he definitely made it. He was on top of everything and kept everything moving through the evening so no one got bored. He truly... Read More listened to our ideas and what kind of a reception we were looking for. He had a consultation with us before the wedding so I was very happy and confident going in to the day that he would do a great job. He was amazing at lending ideas when we were quite sure what song we wanted for something specific. I would recommend him to anyone!! You wont be dissapointed!!! Thank you for everything Jeff!!! Christa and Jeremiah

2015-08-23T14:31:44 Response from the vendor

Christa and Jeremiah, What a beautiful Sunday reception and thank you so much for the kind words. I think our planning paid off! Jeff

Jeff Freese

I have been in the DJ business for over 13 years and have provided services for crowds ranging from 50 to over 1300 people. I have a passion for music and am very dedicated to choosing the right music for the right occasion. Music can make us dance and it can also make us cry or recall a special memory. I have over 90,000 songs in my music library and work very hard in the planning process to ensure that your guests have an incredible time! Attention to details and amazing music selection from all genres makes Freezer's Mobile DJ Service your best DJ choice in Chicago land!