French Creek Estates

Backyard, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Service Staff

12325 Old Snohomish-Monroe Rd, Snohomish, WA (360) 568-1780

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Hyuna J

I strongly recommend this wedding venue. I got married on 07/10/16. Everyone loved this place. This wedding venue is so pretty and the staff was so easy to work with. Price is reasonable as well. My wedding was a small wedding(around 30 people) It was private and all set up was... Read More exactly what I wanted. This wedding venue has their own catering and florist. So easy to prepare wedding. no stress. Our wedding dinner was amazing. (I chose chicken asiago) I am glad I chose this place for my special day. I can't wait for my wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

French Creek Estates was a very beautiful, comfortable setting for the bridal party and family members to prepare for the wedding being held next door at Lord Hill Farms later that day(January 2016). The 6 rooms upstairs gave everyone ample space to get ready in and downstairs... Read More provided a nice, relaxed atmosphere to visit and enjoy a delicious lunch. The decor inside and the porches and grounds outside provided wonderful backdrops for photos. I'm glad we rented this facility in addition to Lord Hill Farms for our daughter's wedding so that everyone could be together and share more hours and memory-making opportunities on this very, very special day.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

We had my son's rehearsal dinner at French Creek Estates on 8/27/15. The staff was so easy and helpful to work with in preparing for the event, answering tons of questions and enabling me to create a very special event for the bride and groom without overshadowing the wedding at... Read More Lord Hill Farms. The food was delicious and the staff warm and solicitous. On the day of the wedding, we were back to FCE so the bride could get ready for her big day. I have many fond memories and great pictures of our time there.

Great venue with awesome service and food!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

My daughter was married at French Creek Estates on 8/2/14. We had only really seen the venue in the winter time which does not do it justice. In the summer the garden is full of blooms and greenery which add a romantic feel to the atmosphere. The staff both before and during... Read More the celebration were extremely helpful and attentive. I was a little unsure at first when we learned we had to use their catering services, but the food was awesome! We received so many compliments from friends and family about the food and the beautiful setting. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting an outside, romantic, and beautiful celebration!

Its a backyard wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Alicia M

LOVED LOVED this Venue! My husband and I wanted an outdoor wedding. French Creek Estates had the perfect set up. It was hard to make an appointment since they only do 'show by appointment only" which is Tuesday - Friday 9-5 but it was worth taking time off of work. You have... Read More to use their cratering which was nice for us since we didn't want to find anyone to crater. Our over all day was beautiful and the lord hills farm team was amazing and so helpful. I highly recommended this place especial for the price. It was really nice to have the Manson to get ready in and be able to step away and take sometime to ourselves. The reception area was beautiful, we were nerves that it would be loud under the cover area but it wasn't at all.

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

My daughter and her fiance live in California so I was "planning" their wedding for them here in Washington. We got a pretty late start and I was at my wit's end by the time we found French Creek Estates. They were so friendly, helpful, accommodating to us even though the... Read More wedding was so close when started the planning. They were very understanding of our budget concerns and I never felt like they were trying to upsell me or take advantage. I always felt like they were trying to get us exactly what we wanted within our budget. The rehearsal and day-of were literally perfect. The staff was available and helpful without being intrusive. I thought the venue was beautiful when we saw it ahead of time, but on the day-of I couldn't believe how good it looked. The buffet was gorgeous, the chandeliers all lit up were so pretty and the lawn with the chairs set up was amazing as well. We got the pasta bar because it was the only food option in our budget but it ended up so delicious, we couldn't have been more pleased. Having the whole house for the entire day was amazing. The whole bridal party hung out and got ready, playing Foosball, watching football, it was a wonderful, wonderful addition to the day. It was their perfect day and French Creek Estates really helped make it possible. I was left feeling like we got a lot of value for what we spent on the day. I would totally recommend this venue.

Beautiful Lication

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Katie B

Working with the people who run Lord Hill Farns and French Creek Estates was at times confusing. We found several things added into our contract that were not discussed in our original meeting, which is what we had based our decision on. But I have to say when bringing these... Read More concerns to light, the staff was very happy to work with us and helped us with our changes. Due to miscommunication in cost, we opted to have our wedding at French Creek Estates when we were originally booked for Lord Hill Farms. They gave us no trouble and made the process exceptionally easy. Our rehearsal and wedding were amazing, we had someone there to answer questions and help with everything we needed. The mansion was warn and beautiful, the staff was friendly and provided great service. And we can't say how amazing the food was, our guests were telling us ALL night!

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Danielle D

I absolutely loved this facility and the beautiful surroundings. Leila was the caterer provided by French Creek and she was very helpful and did an amazing job in helping with my Big Day! She assured me that in all the years she has been catering at this facility it has never... Read More rained. I was hoping my October wedding would follow with this trend. Sure enough she was right! The sun came out and I couldn't have asked for a better day!

A Perfect Day and the Guests Agreed

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Jessie T

What a fantastic venue. The setting, staff, house, and everything that came with were fantastic! They were so easy to deal with and the day couldn't have gone smoother. What a professional staff to work with. Every guest raved about it during and after the wedding/reception.

Beautiful Venue with Great Staff and Food!

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Sarah C

Picking a venue seemed so daunting when I first got engaged. After looking online and googling like crazy, I stumbled upon French Creek Estates. Most everyone had already heard of their primary facility, Lord Hill Farms, which had received rave reviews both online and with... Read More family and friends. I was excited to see French Creek Estates but was already tired from looking at high-priced vendors and/or high-priced pretentious food. What a relief when I got here!! The staff was so attentive; willing to stay late given I showed up at their closing hour. They showed my fiance and me around and went over basic costs. Which, I felt, were very reasonable. By some grace of God, the day we wanted was available so we reserved it on the spot. The day-of was great. The food was so delicious (and we went with the cheap menu)! All day long we were getting compliments on how beautiful the grounds were. How amazing the set up was, how perfect it was. I would recommend this place in a heart-beat to anyone!